The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 31

We woke up the next morning, and I was ready to check on Mike’s progress. I got out of bed as quickly as I could and went downstairs to check on him.

I took one look at his body and was in awe. It worked. He had muscles all over. His mass increased a bit to gain muscle weight, but he still retained his relatively skinny figure. It looked natural as if he had been working out for a long period of time. His body became sexy. It was time for me to wake him up and show him his new body. My cock started getting hard just thinking about fooling around with him. I took off the gas from him and let him wake up.

Before I knocked him out he was consciously under hypnosis, so I knew he’d return to that state. He started waking up and saw me.

“Hello Master.”

“Hello Mike, nice of you to join us.”

He smiled.

“Now before I put you under again to obey your new master how would you like to see your new body?”

He looked kind of concerned. “Uhm I guess.”

I pulled down a mirror so he could see while still strapped down.

“Th... ats me??”

“Yep!”

“Woah master you’re amazing!”

“I knew you’d like it.” I smiled.

“I do. Very much so!”

“Good, now let me put you through the next phase.” I slid the earphones on his head and put him through induction.

I smiled at my accomplishment and called Dan. I said “the gym is rocking!” And hung up. That was our code.

Dan was at home and called HQ right away.

“He did it.”

“Great! We will give you further instructions later on.”

Dan was less than thrilled. He hated lying, let alone to someone like Scott. He knew he could get passed it though. They wouldn’t do anything bad to anyone. They just wanted some information, or so he hoped.

I was watching Mike go through the induction phase and was getting anxious. I couldn’t wait to give him his next set of instructions. I paced the lab, waiting. I was looking around to see what else I had for the next victim. I wanted more. The anticipation on this one was killing me.

Finally he was ready. I took off the headphones and slowly brought him back to life. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Hello Master!”

“Welcome Mike. What are your duties?”

“To serve and please my master, to obey all rules put in place, and to have lots of sexual interaction.”

“Good boy.” I patted him on the head. He looked so hot just lying there. I looked down at his boxer briefs, which had gotten significantly tighter since his transformation. I grinned at seeing how hard his cock was. “Now, I’ll let you out of these binds.”

“Thank you Master.”

I unstrapped him from the table, and let him get up.

“Take off your underwear—those look uncomfortable.”

“Yes Master.” He stripped them off. His cock was huge. I’m not sure if that was part of the transformation or if it always was that large, but it was a good 9 inches, and thick. It was sticking straight up.

“Now, let me provide you with a few more commands.”

“Okay.”

“You will like bondage. That’s a requirement living here. You want to be taken advantage of, it turns you on. You love showing off your new body. You will only wear skimpy underwear in this house. Nothing else. You’ll like being knocked out, and you love sucking cock. Your hot ass likes to get fucked. You like to please the man you’re with, and it doesn’t matter who it is. Got all that?”

“Yes master!”

“Good boy. Now let’s see how good you are.”

He smiled. “I will please you master.”

He started unzipping my pants and pulled out my cock while I stood there. I was hard as a rock. He kissed his way from my mouth to my cock and started licking the shaft gently. He licked the tip so softly it made me harder. He was good, and he barely started. He knew exactly what to do to turn on a man. He kept going and started licking and sucking my cock until I came. He sucked me dry and drank all of it as if it was water. I was so turned on by this “creation.”

“Damn you’re good boy.”

“Thanks Master, I am here to please.”

“Good now let me get you a towel so I can bring you to your room.”

“Yes Master.”

I handed him a towel to wrap his body up with. He was still hard and it showed through the towel. I walked him upstairs. I decided Justin needed his own room, so Mike will be sharing a room with Jason.

I showed him his room, and introduced him to Jason. Jason was more excited that his new roommate came in horny. He had a huge grin, and I smiled at him “not yet boy, not yet.”

He gave me a pouty look, and I laughed.

I told Mike to go ahead and get ready for his day. He grabbed some underwear and went to the bathroom to get changed. I thought that was cute—the towel he was wearing was less revealing than what he was about to wear. He came out of the bathroom wearing a jockstrap. It was form fitting, and clung to his body, while showing off his hard cock. I looked over at Jason “Yep, that’s your new roommate.”

His jaw dropped. “Wow Master, he’s hot.”

“I know, and yes you have to share.”

Both Jason and Mike chuckled. They were both told to only wear underwear around the house, so they had a perfect fit in their room. They both liked to be taken advantage of—so neither one of them would really be completely compatible with each other’s sexual preferences. That was on purpose. Neither of them should focus on each other, they are much better working with everyone else. I smiled and left them to finish off what they wanted to do with each other. I opted not to have too much fun with Mike right away. I had plenty of time to have my fun later.

I walked around the house checking on everyone until I made my way back to my room. In there was Chad and Jake awake but cuddling in bed.

“How’d it go?” Jake asked.

“Great, he’s done. He’s fooling around with Jason now. His body is muscular and sexy now.”

“As sexy as mine?” Chad asked.

“No, Chad, not as sexy as yours.”

Jake laughed, “and mine?”

“Babe you know you’re my number one.”

He laughed, “you mean behind this hunk right here right?”

Chad smiled. I chuckled. I couldn’t respond- it was a catch-22.

“Come here for a second,” Jake motioned as well with his finger. I went onto the bed and he put me between him and Chad. Chad gave me a kiss on the cheek, and Jake did the same on the opposite one. I smiled and put my arm around both of them. We laid there for a little while talking until it was time to go on with our day.

Later that afternoon, Jake and I started planning how we wanted to go about our next victims. We had a few more spots left before we’d need to expand the house. I started having some of the boys work around the 50 acres we had planning out some new things to build/do on the lot. We had a pool, but not much else other than some plants and gardens. We opted to work on some sport areas, such as a basketball court, horseshoe pit, etc. I wanted a nice picnic area and maybe a gazebo. I was just throwing out ideas.

Jake and I were looking into grand ideas plus we wanted to figure out who our next victims would be. We did decide we needed a construction worker. We weren’t sure how to go about getting one without being suspicious, but we had some ideas. We were hoping he would be the one to be able to give us some input on our property and how things should be built. In the middle of all these conversations, I received a phone call from Dan.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Scott, I need you to stop by tomorrow. I have some important news to tell you, but I have to say it in person.”

“Okay, I’ll stop in after my appointment.”

“Great. See you then.”

I hung up.

“Who was that?” Jake asked.

“Oh, that was...” Crap, he didn’t know about Dan. “One of my patients. He works at the grocery store, I ordered a case of something for us, and he called to say it was in.” Man quick thinking... now I have to buy a case of something.

“Oh, okay.”

I have no idea how he bought it—but he did.

We continued to discuss ideas for the house and we moved on to new porn scripts. We were actively in search of new models—we kept our usual’s, but wanted a few more. Jake and I had a lot of work to do to keep everything going. When we were all done, we headed off to bed.