The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 32

The next day, everything went as normal as usual. I headed off to work to take care of some patients, and Jake went to his job while all of the boys except Justin were all home alone. They were doing their usual things around the house—cleaning, working out, swimming, fucking, whatever they wanted. Justin was at school, living his life while still coming home to us every night and living two different lives.

After my appointments were done for the day I headed over Dan’s. He was expecting me, and I still had to run to the store to grab a case of something—probably wine.

“Come in Scott, we have some matters to discuss”

I walked in and sat on the couch. His couch was extremely comfortable. It was soft and very padded and squishy. I could fall asleep on it right now. I didn’t though, as we had things to discuss.

“Scott, you know how the drug worked yesterday?”

“Yeah”

“Well keep testing it—Watch his body mass. Make sure it takes lasting effects.”

“I was planning on it—what’s going on?”

“Nothing, I just know some people who want to buy it from you.”

“Dan, it’s not even certain to stay effective. Yeah now he has a hot body—but come on. How did you find someone that quickly?”

“It wasn’t hard. I know some people in high places.”

“I see.”

“Look, don’t get upset. I’m here to help. I promise.” He really was too. He was avoiding any unnecessary damage if he could.

“Fine. I’ll sell it when it works fully. Give me a few weeks, or a couple months. You can’t do tests over just a period of days.”

“I understand. They are patient—mostly.”

“Mostly?”

“Well, I think they will sign a deal if it works for 2 months, but not a day more.” Dan knew that would buy enough time to avoid them doing a complete takeover of Scott’s lab—They gave Dan two and a half months to ensure it works.

“Fine. In exactly two months you can remind me, and I’ll give you the progress.”

“One more condition...”

“What?”

“They want him too.”

“What?!”

“Yeah...”

“Dan that’s not okay. Not at all.”

“Grab someone else, give it to them today, and then give them him. You can even give him over right away if you need to—then they can monitor his progress, and you can keep your first guy.”

“This is just fucking with people now. We already do enough of that as is.”

“I know. I didn’t like any of it—but just know that you need to comply if you know what is best for all of you. Trust me.”

“Are you working with the mob or something?”

“Worse. And I don’t have a choice—but I can’t get into it.”

“Fine.” I knew if Dan was leaving details out of anything it was for a reason. “I’ll find someone new—but it may not be today.”

“It has to be.”

“Why?”

“Timing.”

“Gotcha. I’ll do some quick research, and see what I can do.” My mind was spinning. I was infuriated to have to go through with this request. I knew it was what was best, but still. It’s not an easy thing to watch your work disappear. I didn’t want to lose Mike, not yet, not ever. It seemed ridiculous.

“Now, before you go—one more thing.” He touched my shoulder, and I passed out, waking up what felt like a quick second later.

“What?”

“Oh never mind, you can go ahead. Sorry I was going to tell you something but it slipped my tongue. I’ll call you if I remember.”

I walked out the door and headed home.

Dan sighed after I left. He hated putting me under for whatever reason it may be. He gave me a suggestion for a guy and how to take him down. He wanted me to think I came up with it though. He knew I’d be able to handle this whole thing, and that I would comply, just that he was worried about them and their end of the bargain.

On my way home I started thinking about where I could find a random person... with basically no life ahead of them. I called home and told Jake I would be home later than normal. I headed to the gym. I started looking around for someone to claim as a victim. Within minutes I found someone whom I thought would work. He looked as though he had never been to the gym before. He was average height and was deathly skinny. I’d be helping him out technically. He needed some meat on his bones. He was looking over at me, I think he was checking me out. There’s another bonus—easier to convince to come with me. I started walking over to him. He started blushing. Poor guy—if he only knew.

“Hey there, it seemed as though you may need a spotter.” I said to him, pretending to make some valid gym conversation. I hated gyms, just like the guys who came out of them.

“Oh, uh yeah.”

“Name’s Scott by the way.”

“Joe, nice to meet you.”

He laid down on the bench while I spotted him. There was no one around us, which worked out to my advantage. He started working out while I continued to chat with him.

“So Joe, how often are you here?”

“Daily—it just doesn’t show.”

“Yeah I know what you mean.”

“So tell me, how much would you love to have muscles?”

“Badly.”

“I see. Do you dream about them?” He wasn’t even weirded out by my conversation.

“Yes.”

“Well imagine this is a dream. Close your eyes, and relax Joe. Keep working at the bench slowly though, don’t worry I’ll spot you.”

He did.

“Good—now just relax a bit, put forth all your muscles into benching right now. Let your body tense as it needs to in repetitive motion. That’s it, breathe deeply as you continue to let your body to work out.” He was relaxing, yet working at the same time. Listening to all my commands.

“Good, now let your body to the repetitive motions as your mind drifts off. Imagine yourself working out and building those muscles you’ve always wanted. Imagine yourself much bulkier than you are now.” He cracked a smile. “Good, now let that image overpower your mind. It’s helping you relax and feel great about yourself, isn’t it?”

“Yeeeah”

“Great! Now just keep doing that, but now as you are imagining yourself, feel yourself relax, your body is relaxing as you are slowly building that muscle in your mind. Keep building it, and as you do you’ll get more and more relaxed. You’ll just want to take a nap after all that working out. It felt good on your body but now you’re getting tired. As your muscles increase and your body mass increase, you’ll get sleepier and sleepier.”

I watched his eyes flutter as he was going under. For him, working out is way better than the beach.

“Good, now I’m going to count to ten. Starting at one, you’ll see yourself where you are now, when I hit ten, your body will be completely relaxed, and full of muscles just like you want it, but you’ll be tired. Got it?”

“Yessss sirrr.”

I smiled. I got him already. I counted down and watched him slowly pass out. He was under and I was stoked. He was cute but nothing really worthwhile. I think that’s why I picked him. Easy target.

“Now Joe, why don’t you go ahead and wake up, anytime I say ‘gym whore’ you will go back into this state even deeper than before. When you do wake up I want you to listen to anything I tell you to do and you will do it. Understand?”

“Yessss master”

“Good. Wake up.”

He woke up and I smiled. “Nice work out huh?”

“Yeah. It was.”

“Cool. Why don’t you come with me to my house for dinner?”

“That sounds nice.”

“Cool.”

We left the gym and he came in my car. Found out he walked there, and he lives alone. As soon as we got out of town I put him back under. I never want anyone knowing where we live until they are under. I brought him home and Jake was waiting.

“This is the package?”

“No babe. Right now I have to do something and he won’t be staying with us long.”

Jake looked confused but let me do my thing. I brought Joe into the lab and poured the drug into a glass of water.

“Drink up.”

He did. I smiled. “Get naked, lay down on this table.”

He did again. I tied him down. “Good boy. Now sleep. Don’t wake up until I come get you tomorrow. Enjoy the changes in your body.”

I walked upstairs and there was Jake. “What was that all about?”

I told him the story, except most of my answers were vague. I really wanted to tell him everything, but I knew I couldn’t.

He didn’t like what I had to say, and really wanted the whole story. He knew I was holding back—but he left it alone. He just decided to leave me alone the rest of the night. I was upset. I wanted to tell him—but I knew I wasn’t allowed to. I ended up sleeping alone that night, to let him cool off. When Joe was gone the next day, if it was clear, I would be able to tell him.

The next morning, I woke up early and went over to Joe to check his progress. Stunning. This average Joe went to a muscular man. I woke him up and had him look at himself.

“Woah. What did you do?”

“It’s called really good plants.”

“This is amazing! I get to enjoy this all the time?”

“Yep.”

“Awesome! I can’t wait to show it off.”

And that’s where I slumped. I felt bad for the kid. Something this amazing that worked as well as it did should be shared. Unfortunately for him—his life is over. Unless they decide to do something great with him. “Well you can’t just yet, unfortunately.”

“Why not?”

“Gym Whore.”

He slumped over and went into his hypnotic slumber.

“Listen boy, you’re going to open your eyes and remain in this trance, but listen and follow my directions, understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Now follow me to my car.”

I texted Dan “On my way with my friend Joe.”

Joe and I went into my car, and we drove off.

Dan was waiting for me outside, and told me to wait where I was. He went back inside, and then waved his hand to come in. Joe followed me inside. We went inside and there was 5 people inside waiting. I didn’t recognize any of them. I sat on the couch, like I always do, and he touched my shoulder. Everything went blurry, yet I could hear voices. I couldn’t think, nor move, nor talk.

Dan looked over at the people from HQ, “Here he is, Joe, the subject.”

“Impressive.”

“Outstanding.”

“You can monitor him while the drug takes effect. I planned this gentleman for you guys as he had been a patient before. He doesn’t know where his life is going anyway.” Dan spoke with authority, trying to persuade them that Joe was a good victim.

“You see, Dan, we aren’t interested in monitoring him. We know it’ll be lasting effects. We intend to keep the subject. What we really eventually want is him.” The man pointed at me. “You see, he has the brains for operations. We’ve seen his capabilities. Unfortunately things went wrong with that last one... Tyler?”

“Yes” Dan replied.

“So our point is, we eventually want a complete takeover of his operation.”

“I understand. I really don’t like the idea though.”

“Didn’t you create him from the start?”

“No. He created himself, I helped him along a few months into his own training.”

“I see. So he is a self-taught hypnotist with scientific capabilities?”

“Yes sir. I didn’t even push him toward any goals. He did them on his own.”

“I see. This does not mean I won’t shut down the operation, but for now—I will let them all go.”

“Thank you sir.”

“I will let you keep Joe under your personal watch. I want updates, but not as thorough as they have been. Just need to know if there is any signs of weakening. You may as well make him your personal slave, no other use for him anymore.”

“With all due respect sir, he is a person.”

“Well good, you can keep him personable and your slave. I want his mind wiped as clean as possible. You know the routine.”

“I understand.”

The room fell silent as the door closed. Dan woke me up.

“Now you understand.”