The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 33

I had so many questions. I was shocked. Why would he do this? What was the issue?

Unfortunately Dan still had me under a hold where I couldn’t talk. Joe was sitting across on another couch sleeping and mindless. Dan decided to explain everything.

“You see Scott, our meeting was no accident. You probably don’t remember it well, but I do. I met you one day on campus. I chose you because when I walked by you, I felt that you had the mind power to achieve whatever you wanted. Now as I walked past you, I brushed your arm. That brush was just enough for me to be able to push you to take psychology classes. I knew what that school had to offer, and it would suffice for what you would need. Unfortunately I hadn’t seen you again for months, and that was when I did some digging into the classes you were taking. Once I figured out who you were, that’s where we met the second time. That time you should remember.”

I nodded.

“Good, now you see—I did push you toward the classes, and I know you’re probably upset about that, but if it wasn’t for that one brush, you wouldn’t have accomplished all today. Unfortunately, now we are in a situation that I can’t get you out of.”

I wish I could talk...

“Only you can get yourself out of the situation, and I know how. I’ll help you, but I can’t do it by myself anymore. You may luck out, they may never want anything to do with you again. They left me alone for a long time.... I was once like you—unfortunately, not quite to the same extent, but still up there. I had a few guys hypnotized and under my wing for a while. I didn’t have them living with me though, they just came and went when they pleased. Some of them still stop by, but most have moved on with their lives.”

I sighed.

“Joe here is a target I picked for you. I knew he needed an uplifting life. Unfortunately you didn’t know that, and I’m sorry I’ve been lying to you for a while. I just needed you to finally understand the situation I was in.... Now you can talk.”

“Thank you.” I collected my thoughts. I did feel bad for him—but phew that was a lot to take in. Was my whole life a lie? “I understand all you’ve said—now what are we going to do about it?”

“Well hopefully they won’t come back for years. If they don’t, then we have plenty of time to work on a master plan. My assumption is, we will have a few months before they return.”

“Sounds good. I’m sure my mind can come up with something. What are we going to do about Joe?”

“He’ll stay here with me. I’ll take care of him. I picked him for a reason.”

It was a weird thought. Joe was in his mid to late 20s, and Dan, being significantly older. 10 years difference was enough for me—but what else am I to do?

“Sounds good Dan. You picked him for other reasons too, didn’t you?”

“He was a subject before. I couldn’t get him to like what he looked like. I always thought he was cute. I had him go to that gym often, yet somehow he never could be the way he wanted. You helped him do that. For that I thank you.”

“Isn’t he...?”

“A little young for me? I know. He’s of age, and he’s only about 15 years apart. He’s older than he looks. I’ll end up letting him back into the wild later. For now he needs to stay secured somewhere.”

“I see. Well I’ll release him to you in a second. Let me give him one last set of instructions.”

“Go ahead.”

I walked over to Joe and whispered in his ear. “Joe, listen to me. I am releasing my reign on you. Dan is your new Master. You will still listen to me if you need to and when you need to. There is one thing though. I want you to pretend you’re the best stripper in the world after I leave. Dan looks a little lonely, and your new muscular body needs to be shown off, right?”

“Yes sir it does.”

“Good. Now if you ever want to come by and see some more muscular men, just have Dan bring you over, okay?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy. Now go ahead and wake up, and remember what to do after I leave.” I kissed him on the cheek.

Dan looked over at me. “Thanks again Scott.”

“No problem. I’ll see you later. We’ll be in touch for this plan.”

“I know. No phones, don’t forget.”

“I know.”

I headed out his house and home. I was so nervous and irritated with this situation. I know Dan was getting his pleasure—but I needed to go home and get some too. It would help clear my mind. Something tells me Mike has been waiting for me...