The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 36

I walked over to Tommy’s room, and knocked on the door. He opened it with a smile.

“You comfortable in there?”

“Yeah! It’s nice.”

“I know you weren’t prepared for this, so we can get your stuff tomorrow, or at another time.”

“No worries!”

“For now though, there are some clothes in the drawers... not sure if any of it will fit, but I’m sure it’ll work.”

“Thanks!”

“So go ahead and get comfortable. If you need anything, just come find Chad or I.”

“Okay. Thanks again!”

I left him alone for a while. I figured we’d test the waters before we decided to put him fully under. It was more of a thrill for me.

After I left the hall, I watched the hallway camera from the bedroom. I saw Tommy get out of his room and go knock on Chad’s door, precisely what I thought he would do.

Chad answered his door, “Hey Tommy, what can I help you with?”

“So I don’t do this often—or ever really, but you’re fucking hot, and my room is... lonely.”

Chad chuckled. “Thanks. I really shouldn’t mess around with others though. You’re incredibly hot—but I don’t think they’d appreciate it.”

Tommy gave Chad a huge look of disappointment. “I see.”

“I’m sorry.”

Tommy turned around and walked slowly back to his room. Chad upset him greatly. I think it was time to move in and get him under so we can fix the issue.

Chad left his room and walked down to us.

“Master,” he whispered. “Did I do the right thing?”

“Chad, honey, it was your choice. Don’t worry you’ll get some time with him later when its time.”

He looked sad.

“If you really want to go have some fun, go ahead—you can make your own decisions you know. If you do something with him tonight then we’ll finish putting him under first thing in the morning.”

“You sure Master?”

“Of course.”

“Thanks.” His face lit up, as he left the room. He went back up into the hallway, and went into his room. He changed into sweats and a tank top and went straight to Tommy’s room. He knocked on his door.

“Tommy, its Chad.”

Tommy opened the door, “What’s up?”

Chad leaned in and kissed him firmly on the lips. “There. Now let’s go inside and continue.”

Tommy’s face lit up as they went inside the room and shut the door. I was upset I didn’t have a camera in the room, but I was glad they finally were going to do their thing.

Chad pushed Tommy straight onto the bed as he was making out with him. He then ripped off his shirt and crawled on top of him. He kissed him passionately continuously, as he rubbed his body on him. Tommy was feeling up all parts of Chad’s perfectly chiseled chest. Rubbing his hands through every muscle, and crevice. Tommy’s cock grew harder and harder, as did Chad’s. Chad started lifting off Tommy’s shirt and rubbing and massaging Tommy’s also finely chiseled body. Chad then started pulling off Tommy’s jeans to reveal his briefs, which he also took off at the same time. Tommy’s naked body was fully muscular, and his cock was a good 8 and a half inches fully hard. It was pretty thick around as well. Chad started stroking it, and getting him harder. Chad moved down to start sucking on Tommy’s cock. Tommy kept moaning and groaning in pleasure and ecstasy. Chad was taking in as much of Tommy’s dick as he could. Tommy was ready to cum, and since he was allowed to at any time, he tried to hold back, but couldn’t. Chad wasn’t ready for it, but he swallowed a vast majority of Tommy’s cum. Chad then got off of Tommy, and grabbed lube out of the nightstand. He kissed Tommy, and smiled. “Turn around hunk.” Tommy turned his body around and bent over so Chad can lube up. Chad stuck his hard dick into Tommy’s surprisingly tight ass. All Chad could think about was the hot body this guy had on him. He was getting harder and harder inside of him. Tommy kept moaning, as did Chad. Chad eventually came straight into Tommy. Tommy groaned in pleasure, and Chad moaned. He then pulled out slowly and got prepared to clean up.

Chad looked over at Tommy’s naked body and smiled, “Damn you’re so hot.”

“So are you.” Tommy smiled and winked at Chad. He then headed to the bathroom attached to his room, and Chad followed. They cleaned off in the shower and were making out. They then went to bed and cuddled together all night.

From our room, I smiled, knowing that Chad hadn’t come out of Tommy’s room in a couple of hours, so they were definitely enjoying their time. I was more worried about what would happen if Tommy did come out of the room in the middle of the night, so I set an alarm for their door. If one of them opens it, I’ll get woken up. We would put him under first thing in the morning.

The next morning, I woke up early, and headed over to Tommy’s room. I had the alarm turned off, and slowly creeped into their room. They were both sleeping peacefully. I walked up to Tommy and whispered into his ear “Construction Stripper.” He continued to sleep, but jolted slightly.

“Tommy, can you hear me?”

In a sleepy voice he whispered “yes master.”

“Good, wake up and come with me.”

He woke up and got out of bed. I kissed Chad on the cheek while he slept. I then led Tommy to the lab.

“Welcome Tommy. I’m glad you had your fun last night. You’ll get plenty more of it soon—but we have to fix a few things first.”

“Like what Master?”

“Well, we need you to be fully under this hypnosis. So go ahead and lie down on this table here.”

Tommy got up onto the table and laid down.

“Good, now I’m going to strap you in, but don’t worry nothing bad will happen.”

I strapped him in. “Good now, go ahead and listen to these headphones and stare blankly at this screen. Watch the spiral intensely, okay?”

“Yeeessss.”

I let him go through the entire induction phase, putting him into a deeper hypnosis and allowing him to get to the level we needed him to be. I walked out of the lab feeling accomplished. Justin would get the perfect room for him—and Tommy would be well under our control. His sexy body would be ours, adding to our collection.

I was getting anxious for the meeting at the strip club. It’s the perfect place to continue doing what we are doing. We’d eventually take over the entire club—and it’d be amazing. Jake and I had plans... or rather I did. Jake went along most of the time.

I decided to go wake Chad up. I went upstairs and walked down the hall only to find him still sleeping naked. I grabbed his ass to wake him up. He started turning toward me.

“Hey!”

I grinned, “What? I have to wake your ass up somehow.”

He smiled and reached up to kiss me. “Morning Master.”

“Morning Chad. Tommy is getting programmed.”

“Awesome! I’m excited. He’s... fun.”

“I’ll bet he is.”

“I fucked him last night. His ass is surprisingly tight.”

“That’s good to know. Hopefully he’ll live up to his expectations.”

“Oh master, he will.”

I smiled. “Go get dressed, we have some things to do this morning while Tommy is under.”

“Sure thing, in the house or out of the house wear?”

“In house for now.”

“Okay!” He threw on a huge grin..

I walked downstairs and went into the living room. I was debating on redoing a majority of the house now that we have someone who will do what we need. There were lots of plans going through my head.

Sitting on the chair, I saw Chad coming from a distance. He came out in his green lightning skin-tight superhero outfit. As he got closer, I could see his bulge was huge and compressed in one small area. He came over and leaned in to give me a kiss.

“Well don’t you look sexy?”

“Thanks Master. I’m wearing the matching jockstrap underneath.” He grinned.

“Mmm. Maybe we’ll take all that off later.” I smacked his ass.

“Or now?”

“Or later. I’m not ready now you horndog. We have some things to think about.”

“Fine, fine.”

Chad and I discussed and thought about the downstairs portion of the house. We had a kitchen, living room, study, dining room, den turned into a gym, and an office. I wanted to fix up the space. This house was old, which was nice, but it needed a lot more work. I discussed ideas with Chad before bringing them up to Jake. It was easier that way for now.

A couple hours later, after everyone was awake and roaming about, Chad and I went downstairs to the lab to check on Tommy’s progress. I gave Chad a couple of tasks to take care of downstairs while I worked on Tommy. I figured Chad could help me get ready for the meeting tonight with the owner of the strip club. He was our next victim after all. Him and Jeremy.

“Tommy, can you hear me?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good, how do you feel?”

“I feel great Master.”

“Good, what are you Tommy?”

“I am a resident of this household, I can fool around with whomever I want to, but I always listen to my Master and Master Jake.”

“Good job Tommy.”

“Thanks!”

“Now, what else did we tell you about?”

“I love bondage. I like taking advantage of others, I also like being taken advantage of. I will keep my body perfect like it should be. I love to suck cock. I also love to be fucked. I also love to be a stripper for whomever I am with. I love sexy underwear, and I will always wear clothes as it will be better to strip them off. Everything I will wear though will show off my body in any way possible. I will also not be able to cum until someone tells me it is okay to. That is all.”

“Great! Glad to know I did everything right. Okay Tommy, I’ll let you out of this now, you can wake up.”

“Thanks Master! That nap was refreshing.”

“Good, now go help Chad over there.” I kissed him on the cheek.

“Will do!”

Tommy went off and helped Chad do his tasks for tonight. Meanwhile, I went upstairs and grabbed Jake.

“Babe, he’s readddy!”

“Awesome!”

“Let’s go downstairs.”

“Okay!”

Jake and I went downstairs only to find Tommy and Chad making out.

“I was barely gone!”

“Sorry Master!” Chad said.

“He’s just so... irresistible,” Tommy said.

I grinned. “I know.”

I began to ask Tommy questions about his life, the strip club, his construction job, and all the important information that we ask everyone. It is hard to keep track, but what is important is what is related to the club.

“So tell me about Nate and the club.”

“Well, he’s the owner. I don’t think he makes a lot of money even though it’s always busy. He closes the club a couple days a week.”

“I see. Do you ever see him on days that you’re not working?”

“Well, I see him around town. We acknowledge each other, but that’s about it. He’s really nice. He does come on to all of his models though. I think that’s how he picks the good ones.”

“I gathered. Does he have a boyfriend?”

“No. He fools around a lot. Jeremy is always in there with him, as his ‘guard’ so to speak. He’s really his main fuck.”

“Gotcha. Are there problems there?”

“Yeah... the construction night is probably the least problematic. The rest of the nights the models show up when they want and leave when they want. There’s no set schedule, show, etc. People get into fights with Nate often.”

“I figured. He seemed like that kind of guy.”

“Yeah.”

“We are going to go there today and buy the club. Plus we might... fix up Nate a bit.”

“Oh that’s good! Are you going to bring him here?”

“At some point. We’ll see. We might bring Jeremy too, if he’s around that is.”

“Mmm,” Tommy was getting excited.

“They’ll both be joining us, I’m sure.”

Jake and I prepared for the meeting. Chad got us ready a bunch of things to take with us, in case we needed them. My goal was to put him under. I just didn’t know who would be around, or if anyone around needed to be... taken care of.

We headed out of the house with chloroform, the watch, ropes, gags, handcuffs, some knockout drugs, some mind control drugs, etc. Our backpack was full. It was as if we were on a spy mission.