The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 4

We continued shooting films as normal. We never told our actors what they were doing until the day of the shoot. In their contract we included everything we could possibly be doing. They could opt out of one of our suggestions, but most of the time they didn’t. Our actors weren’t always bad looking. We’ve had many cute ones, and we hope to have many more. Eventually I’ll tell you stories about some of our most popular stars, but I’m going to start with Eric. As soon as he submitted an application both Jake and I felt our bulges grow. He was probably about 6 feet tall, with an olive skin complexion, he had golden brown hair, deep green eyes, and he looked like he was a football player. He had an amazing set of abs, huge arms, and nice muscular thighs, among everything else muscular. As with all of our models we ask that they strip down to their underwear just to see the goods. He was wearing a pair of trunks that hugged his body so nicely. He had the perfect bubble butt. It put Jake’s ass to shame. His package looked to be semi hard and looked about 6 inches. He was just gorgeous. We both knew he was the one.

After Eric put in his application, Jake and I decided to send him a script involving chloroform scenes, and him being a sexy football star getting kidnapped. What he didn’t know was that it wasn’t a script. We wanted to find someone else to film with us, but decided that if all goes well, Eric would be the one giving us a hand in the future. So we decided I would take care of the kidnapping and Jake would direct. We planned it out perfectly and hoped it would all go smoothly. Luckily my hypnosis skills would help alleviate any issues we’d have with him. We went over the scenes, and we even did a rehearsal with him. He did great. Two days later, we were ready to film with him.

We started the film with him in a motel room getting ready for his big game. He started with wearing what he came in with—a pair of jeans, muscle tank top and a pair of trunks. He had to start getting ready for his game so he started stripping down and got naked. The scene continued...

Eric looked at himself in the mirror. “Man I look good.” He gave off a bit of an ego and started playing with himself in the mirror. He rubbed his chest and his abs and tugging at his dick, while moaning lightly. His eyes were showing intense pleasure despite barely stroking his cock. It made him appear he hasn’t gotten any in a long time. Suddenly his phone rings.

“Yeah coach, I’m almost ready. I know. I’ll be down in an hour like we planned. Don’t worry! You know you can’t start the game without your star. See you in an hour coach. ”

Eric looked down at his hard 8 inch cock. “I guess I don’t have time for that anymore.”

He started getting ready to go. “I wish that room service would get here. I can’t miss this game...” He grabbed his uniform clothes and started putting it on.... He put on his jockstrap first and checked himself out in the mirror. Next was his long crew socks. Followed by his white tight football pants. He grabbed his uniform shirt and put it on while he heard a knock on the door. “Sweet that must be room service”

Eric opened the door to find a waiter and a tray full of food. “Hello sir, I have your room service as requested. Where would you like it?”

Eric pointed to the opposite end of the room, “over there is fine, thanks.”

The waiter made sure the door shut completely and pushed the cart over. Eric turned away and started looking for something. The camera looked back at the waiter with a rag in his hand. Camera went back to Eric still looking followed by the waiters hand and rag quickly pressing onto Eric’s face. Eric’s arms tried to push the waiter away.

“Mmph... Mmmphhhh” we watch Eric try to push away and struggle, but we see he’s succumbing to the rag slowly. Slowly the waiter and Eric started falling backwards onto the bed, with Eric on top. His eyes rolled back into his head and he was out. The waiter lifted one of Eric’s arms to ensure he was out and let it drop. He rolled the football stud off of him on the bed so now his ass was in the air.

The waiter smiled “Man you’re going to be worth a lot Eric. You’re a pretty hunky piece of ass. Too bad I don’t have a long time until I need to deliver you. We can’t let the game go on... That and they want you for themselves.”

I won’t continue to go into too much detail about what I did to Eric while he pretended to be asleep. You see, at first we didn’t use real chloroform. We wanted him to actually film the whole thing before we went all out. Basically the scenes continued with the waiter (aka me) pulling down his pants and lifting his shirt, but never got him completely naked seeing as there was a time crunch in the script. The waiter started to give Eric a blow job, and playing with his thick cock. We pretend chloroformed him a couple more times as he’d wake up. Then came the next scene.

The waiter put Eric’s clothes back on, and began to tie him up. He roped his feet together, and handcuffed Eric’s hands behind his back. He grabbed a cloth and shoved it in his mouth for a gag and wrapped another one around to complete the bond. Eric was then scripted to begin to wake up and groan. He looked concerned and worried. He moaned and grunted trying to break free while looking over at the waiter.

“You must understand that you’re worth a lot of money to me. We can’t let you win today. Plus you’re so damn hot someone wants a piece of your ass permanently.” Eric’s eyes at that moment opened wide. He shook his head profusely, and the waiter watched him fear what would happen next. The waiter grabbed a cloth soaked full of chloroform and slowly pressed it against Eric’s face. Although he looked the same, this time Eric struggled way worse than before. He tried everything to fight it, but eventually he slowly began to succumb. Within a short time his eyes rolled back into his head and he was out like a light, for real this time.