The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 7

After Eric and Jake finished cleaning up as best as they could, I opened the door.

“Hope you guys had fun,” I winked at Jake. He smiled back at me. “Eric why don’t you go take a shower. Jake will come downstairs and take a shower in our room. When you’re done Eric, come down to the kitchen.”

“Yes master. What should I wear?”

It turned me on that he asked that, “surprise us. You’ll get to see Nick when you’re done too”

Eric smiled. “Okay master.”

Jake and I went downstairs. Jake was naked still so I didn’t want to keep my eyes off of him. He’s just so sexy. I watched his nice ass bounce while he walked, and ran up to it and smacked it.

“How was it babe?” I asked.

“Amazing. He gives really good head. Not as good as yours, but still”

I stared at him, “don’t need to suck up” and laughed.

“I know, just suck off.” He winked.

“Nick is ready. He was another easy subject. I’m still determined that these two were too easy.”

“I know. I was thinking... These two hunks could be our personal assistants. They seemed pretty willing... well at least Eric did.”

“I know. We do need a butler. We have to find a cook too, you know I can’t cook at all, and if the plan works out we have to have food here at all times.”

“I’m sure we can find one of each of those in town. These two could come with us to grab others. They are pretty strong already compared to us. They are way more ripped than I am. ”

“True, but I get nervous at that. I guess if they are well trained we could get it to work. We can use them for his roommates at first.”

“Sounds good.”

“Go take your shower, I have to prep Nick a little more.”

“Okay.”

I started to walk away when Jake said “Hey babe”

“Yeah?”

“I love you”

I smiled “I love you too”

I went down to the lab to check on Nick. He was sleeping peacefully like I left him. I woke him up. I made him go through similar training as Eric. Both of them had triggers which was put into their prerecorded spiel. I set two triggers on each person, one is their own and one is shared. This will be just in case I need it later. When I had my time with Nick I did ensure to not let him be jealous anymore. It may be hard to break but I’m determined.

Nick looked at me, “Hello master, how may I serve you today?”

“Well Nick, I have a lot for you to do. Let’s start with you changing into what you feel is more comfortable.

Instantly Nick nodded and stripped off his tight white shirt and cargo shorts. He revealed his underwear which was a black outlined white jockstrap. He left that on knowing it turned me on. Instantly my dick became hard. His abs were amazing. I had never seen any so perfectly defined. His pecs were perfect, his ass sat comfortably in that jockstrap, and it too was unspeakable. I don’t know how these two Adonis’ found each other, but damn they made one sexy couple. I’m just glad they were our first victims.

Beneath Nicks jockstrap was a nice hard 8 inch cock, just waiting to be released.

He looked at me “like what you see master?”

He must have sensed I was drooling. “Mmhmm, I definitely do”

Nick came up to me and kissed me passionately, he explored my mouth with his tongue and pulled me in as close as he could. He reached down and unbuttoned my pants and let them fall. He started stroking my cock through my trunks and moaning. My 7 inch dick may have been smaller than his but he didn’t notice. He started pumping it hard and fast. I had to reach to slow him down, I didn’t want this to end. He reached around and took off my shirt. Then he went down and used his teeth to pull off my trunks, and then moved his face back up and started licking my cock up and down, while groping my ass. I was trying so hard not to cum right on him right then and there. He shoved his mouth around my dick and started to slowly lick and nibble on my dick head in a playful way. I didn’t even get to touch his cock before I came straight into his mouth. I moaned and groaned and felt like I shot the largest load ever. He swallowed some of it and let some hit his chest. After I was done he pulled me to the ground and without saying a word used his hands to tell me what he liked. I ended up on top of him stroking his cock while he rubbed his nipples with my cum. I would have helped, but stroking his man meat was way more important to me. He came quickly afterward. He shot his load all over his and my chest as he pulled me into him kissing me voraciously. Once he was done I got up and grabbed him a towel. He grabbed it from me and cleaned up.

After I decided Nick needed a shower as did I, so I showed him where the lab shower was. We both quickly showered together before returning upstairs. Jake saw us come upstairs and looked at me for an explanation as to where we had been. I replied with a wink, and he knew exactly what I meant. He smacked my ass as we went to reunite Nick with Eric. We walked into the kitchen, we were greeted by Eric wearing just a jockstrap. Nick followed behind us wearing the same. Both Jake and I were growing hard looking at these two hunks again. Nick ran over to Eric and Eric jumped into his arms. It was a sweet moment, and we stared at their packages and asses as they ran.

“Baby I missed you!” Nick said excitedly.

“I missed you too!”

I chimed in, “Why don’t we all have some food while we discuss some ideas with you two”

They replied in unison “Sounds good master”

I could get used to this. Eric and Nick cooked for us while Jake and I discussed the next phase. We decided these two boys would come with us when we needed extra hands, and they would also be in charge of the house when we are gone if we don’t bring them. They’re going to be our butlers and cooks. Their uniform will vary depending on the situation. Most of the time they’ll look just as they do now. Taking care of everything in a nice sexy jockstrap. Jake and I were so excited at all of this. We had to figure out when to grab Eric’s roommates. So we pulled Eric and Nick into our conversation.

Eric gave us their schedules and explained that Chad was the head of the apartment. We found out all that we could about these straight guys in hopes to make it as easy as possible on us. Eric’s cock grew when we said he could control Chad, as everyone in the house would listen to Eric and Nick since they are in charge when we aren’t. Something told me he wasn’t over his make out session with Chad yet. Which made this even more thrilling.