The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER

E8 — STELLA AND CARL — THE MAGIC ACT — PART 2

STELLA AND CARL — THE MAGIC ACT — PART 2

“Explanations later. Continue Carlini.”

Carl was a bit thrown by Annette’s snatching the stuffed rabbit from his hands, he didn’t know it was her now mostly-neglected favorite childhood toy.

“Stella, with all that junk removed you otta feel real empty. I feel bad about that. I’m gonna fill you up again.” With that he steps behind her and begins fucking her ass with his mighty meat. It takes a few strokes to fully harden, but when it does, it’s impressive, seemingly even wider and longer. I slightly levitate the table so the rings fall to the ground, freeing her legs. Carl lifts one of her legs up so it rests on the table top, spreading her even wider as he quickens his pace, oozing pre-cum deep into Stella’s bowels. Carl reaches around and places one of his fingers into her cunt. “Ripple,” he pants.

She has three small orgasms while her stomach and ass start undulating in a freakish dance, like a belly dancer on acid; Carl finds himself locked into her, held tight while inside the girl the walls of her twat take on a life of their own, and when Carl spurts, she clenches her eyes tight shut and constricts her ass to hold him even tighter and lets out a massive shriek of pure lust. “FUUUUUUUCK!”

Slowly their breathing returns to normal and Carl’s now limp penis slides from her ass. Most of the onlookers have been holding their breath and as one they gasp and the spell is broken. Troy starts to slow clap, and soon most of the others join in. Carl takes a deep bow as Stella flushes and hides her face in her hands. Carl takes one of them and kisses it and whispers in her ear. She steps forward and curtsies, showing wide her moist spread cunt-lips, coated with milky-white dew at the bottom of the dip.

“Very good Carlini! Let’s hear it again for Stella and her magic asshole!” Some more polite applause, except for Troy, who goes overboard as usual.

“As you may have guessed, we just saw energy and matter manipulation is action. Carl has always been a big boy in a lot of ways, and now he’s a bit bigger, to make up for some of the weight loss at his waist and chest. But size isn’t everything, in fact he may be too much for some women, and believe it or not, still not big enough for others. And what’s good in the VJ may not work in the ass or mouth—so when penetrating a partner, Little Carl will always adapt itself to the perfect size and shape for them, bigger, smaller, smoother, more textured, whatever the cosmos deems his lover needs. And if what is perfect changes, even mid-fuck, then it’ll adapt. And it has transitive properties—that is it can pass along a minor version of this adaptation to fuck buddies once it has cum in them, so a Carl blowjob from Betty, for example, will make her mouth better able to deeply accommodate all future dicks. It’s going to be helpful for you gals to get him into your bumpers ASAP. Sorry Rose, you’ll have to make do with what you have already. Sam, pass out the smaller wrapped boxes to the ladies”

Sam goes to the props table and avoiding looking at the dancing cancer-demon in the jar, picks out the seven small wrapped boxes and hands them out. Each has a name on a small card taped to the top, and a small colored ribbon tied into a bow. Rose tears hers open and finds a smaller—three inch long butt plug, narrow at the tip, wider and then narrow again before a flat wide base with a small ring in it. Tied to the ring is a blue ribbon—same color as on the box bow—with her name embroidered on it. Each of the other women find the same, the only difference the name and ribbon’s color.

“These are for you to use and get used to. Once you’ve had Carl cum assward you can keep them for your own pleasure, and can stop the ass training. Until then you need to have them inserted to the hilt half-an-hour each day up to July 3rd. Rose, you’ll have to go the full term. Use the magic cream as a lube, and it’ll slide right in and make it feel real good. In fact, why don’t you all try them out now. Get a guy to help you.”

There is a general shuffling as jars of cream are opened and the ladies bend over while the chosen gent oils up the rubber bung stopper and gently shoves it where the sun doesn’t shine. There is some trepidation and a bit of initial discomfort, but once they are in, it’s mostly the unusual but not unpleasant sensation of the intrusion they feel, like the need to poo, but not quite that crosses their minds. Annette is the first to sit back down, she does so gingerly, one cheek hanging off the side of her chair. The others slowly and carefully follow, except for Stella who remains standing by Carl, plug not needed. No objections, but no happy faces at the gift either. I start them vibrating slightly. The plugs now will ass-massage and hum while up the lady whose name is on the ribbon. After half an hour of this, they should get off at least once. More if they try.

“Carl’s bladder is magical too. He can keep going and going and going—once all his piss is gone it starts using the urine from the nearest person’s piss tank, and on for as long as he wants to—No need to get up from that poker table or miss a bit of a movie—Carl can take a piss for all of you. Not that great a party trick, but a handy way to keep the action going and shorten bathroom lines. Designated wizzer.”

“As you may guess, Stella has a wonderful magic ass. Her sphincter is super-sensitive and super-elastic. It’s also as tough as Will’s skin, nothing can rip or cut it. Just as well as it a gateway to another dimension. Not a dimension of sight or sound, though she can now fart at will even louder than a foghorn, and she can clear a square city block in a crowded riot with the smell if she wants, even through gas masks; a dimension of space, folded sideways from our reality into three layers. The first is her normal gut, No real change there except that stomach ailments, constipation, diarrhea, bloating from gas are a thing of her past. And she can empty her bowels any time she wants, or not for several days, though it would cause her tummy to bulge in unsightly ways. The second layer is a transition between our reality and the further dimension of the third layer. It swaps with the top level of her normal state when something is inserted into her yet still hangs out in our world, like Carl’s prick or the big plug that she had in earlier. When your hand was in there Carl, how did it feel?”

“Smooth, like silk or satin. Firm too. And boy can she squeeze!”

“In the second state her nerves in the anal ring and through her insides are specially attuned to rubbing and twisting. It’s self-lubing too, Stella never needs the magic cream to help with bum sex, she’s always ready, though using it makes an ass fuck feel even better. And no matter how stretched or released, it stays tight. And you may have noticed what happened when Carl said a magic word, what was that word Troy?”

He looks back stunned, trying hard to remember.

“Say it if you know it. There is a reward for all if you can remember.”

“Er... Ripple, right? Like the wine?”

“Very good. You were paying attention.”

“I’ll say. Damn! Hard not to.” On ‘hard’ he looks down to his dick, which has peeked out from under his robe, now standing tall and proud.

“Reward time—I’m going to teach you some magic. Everyone thank Troy for this. What was the word? Everyone.”

Singularly and together they all say “Ripple”.

“And where was Carl’s finger? Will answer this time.”

“In her pussy”

“Right ”

“And how long would you say Carl was up her ass? Aram? Marc?”

“A few minutes?”

“At least, maybe three.”

“More than one minute then. So here are the elements. One, the magic word, ”Ripple“; Two, a finger in Stella’s box, not just on, but in; Three, at least a full minute of sodomy. Result, Stella’s magic hole will shape, rub, massage, twist, and caress the happy rod while holding it fully embedded up her Hershey highway. Only once per day per dick though. It’s something wonderful that you will experience nowhere else.”

“OK ‘Ripple’, that’s Stella only, what about other women? Here’s a second word—‘cilantro’. Everyone repeat it three times.”

“Cilantro, cilantro, cilantro”

“What was that Andy?”

“Cilantro. Isn’t that an herb?”

“Right. But it’s also something you are unlikely to say accidentally during butt sex.”

“How does it work? Same three conditions, Finger up slit, at least one minute in ass, and saying ‘cilantro’. And it works for all of you on every lover, not just Stella, though same once a day per dick applies. And what does it do? Troy, why don’t you come try it on Stella, you seem in need of relief.”

There’s no hesitation as he bends her over the table and thrusts into her ass from behind and starts stroking, holding her close with one arm around her middle and hand grasping a lone tit as the other flaps wildly with each movement. It’s so fast that even if she had started to object his object is in its happy place before a word can come out of her mouth.

“Wow, it feels unreal up here. I mean I’ve been up her ass before, but it wasn’t like this.”

“Is it time yet?”

“Ten more slow strokes”

“Now?”

“I said slow... Learn to count or this won’t work. OK now”

Stella’s face has gone flush again, as Troy puts his free hand flat against her belly and pulled her tight while wiggling his middle two fingers inside her cunt. “Seelandtro” he says carefully. Close enough. She has another massive orgasm, soaking his fingers. He reacts with a cum of his own up her bum.

“As you can see this will give the fuckee a massive orgasm, not just the ladies here, but other future partners as well. In fact gents it would be churlish to be, as an example, up Rose’s ass and not give her the C-gasm.”

Troy wipes himself and Stella down with a hand towel and sits back in his chair. Carl is sitting now too, just Stella stands, somewhat lonely by herself in front of everyone.

“Turn around and show them your ass. See, it’s fuller now, her hips a bit bigger too. Pretty much everything she wears from now on is going to adapt itself into something that shows and flatters her shape. Even more than the usual procession of strangers—men, some women and even a few curious kids will cop a feel in the elevator or wherever there’s a moment of reasonable opportunity. Some will even apologies afterwards, ‘Didn’t mean to. Not sure how that happened’ kind of thing. Don’t blame them, they can’t help it. Such an ass.”

“Turn all the way and bend over the table. Spread out your legs and use your fingers to open your cheeks.” She does, and I can feel her relief at no longer looking her life-long chums and their parents in the face—not to mention her mum—looking on at her like a super-slutty trained monkey in a circus. Or even worse, Gail seemed to be happy at her being Miss Super Bung. Particularly when Gail shouted, “I’m so proud of you Honey! Way to go! Encore!” which is what she had also yelled out at her first beauty pageant when she was 12. And here, in front of everybody too. It was so embarrassing that she flushed, she came and she squirted a little onto the plastic sheeting laid down to protect the carpet, which made a wet sizz-sound and caused Troy to giggle.

Slowly two elegant tattoos emerge, one on each of her butt-cheeks. On the left is “Ripple” and on the right “Cilantro”. Both are in a crisp dark-black calligraphic script, very readable, with small flowers of purple and orange decorating the serifs. “This is to help you all remember. They won’t fade over time like most tattoos, but only be visible when she’s bent over or being done up the ass. And she has to answer truthfully when asked about them.”

“The third dimension is as close to magic as I can create. My best explanation is it’s our space folded sideways. It doesn’t even exist until something from another reality is placed in it, and then it expands to fill that with a little more buffered around the edges, so you can never touch its walls. And Stella’s asshole is a gateway into it, with an expandable fleshy, muscular highly-sensitive love tunnel inner lining that offers her great muscular control, exciting fluid generation, and exquisitely sensitive yet sturdy nerves packed as densely as in fingertips. Not a big gateway, what we pulled out today is about as big as it gets. For now. She has complete control over it. And she can ‘shoot’ out anything placed in there at will, and because it’s not her gut, there is no cross contamination from feces or semen left there from a fucking. Let’s go out to the back yard for the next demonstration. No need to dress, it’s fenced in.”

We all get up and slowly go to the small yard, by Betty’s small garden against the back fence.

“Bend over. Hands on your knees, ass towards the daisies.” I command Stella. “OK, water those flowers.”

A fast stream of clear water shoots out over the flowers from her ass, like a garden-hose. “Now pulsate like a sprinkler” She opens and closes her sphincter in rapid succession, spurting water like one of those rotating watering heads used on large park lawns. “Enough. How much water did we put up there?” She’s the color of a beet, but today’s ‘show ass and tell’ is mostly over now.

Carl answers, “20 gallons, give or take.”

“So Stella is a human fire hose now. The point of this is that because the water is in the other dimension, it doesn’t show up in ours, and though Stella is aware of it, she only slightly feels it unless she thinks about it. And each thing inserted bumward is discrete to itself, remember the stuffed rabbit was dry.”

“Troy, what are the words?”

“Ripple. Seelantro.”

“Right. For your reward, take your pick of the ladies and go off and try cilantro out, as well as any of the other gifts you and her have received today. If she’s willing. Everyone else, except for Sam and Carl, we’re done once you help Betty clean up and put things back in order. Do whatever you want for the next Saturday afternoon, we’ll get together again to finish Sam’s big gift—Will, Betty, Annette, Friday you’ll help with that if it’s not done—and we’ll work out the next steps in our happy pattern dance. Until then, have lots of sex. Get creative. Get to know your neighbors. Explore your new abilities, but only with each other. Ride either Sam’s tongue or Sheila’s. Or both. Girls. Let Carl drive the chocolate bus, and then you won’t need to train with the butt plug anymore. Taste Will’s special sauce. Oh yeah, I haven’t mentioned that he’ll even do the “can’t move mannequin thing” for you if you say the words “Big Doll”, frozen until he cums. But if you leave him—go out of your line of site while he’s frozen for more than 15 minutes, he reverts back to normal and can’t be dolled up again by you for a month. And then he can say “Big Doll” to you and you’ll see what it’s like to be a human dummy until you cum. There ladies, did you catch that? If not, sorry no repeats. Go dance with Aram and smoke Andy’s joint. Ladies, Annette likes to lick slick too, and would like to be invited to go down on you. You know, for research. Right Annette?” I nod her head for her before she has time to react. Troy looks happier than Jimmy Carter at a peanut convention, no need to remind him to have sex, he sees a smörgåsbord in front of him. “Rose, don’t forget your riding toy; lend it out to any of the girls who want to try it for themselves. And you can all remove the butt plugs for today, they’ve been in long enough.”

“Betty, Sheila, Gail, you are going to have dinner guests on Wednesday this week. Ladies, feel free to have the main course catered or take-out if you don’t feel like preparing a meal. Betty will be providing a tray of hors d’oeuvre for everyone that will be served first. They’ll be delicious. The recipe is on your fridge under a magnet that looks like a cartoon moose. Send some revival tonic too. It’s not just a mild aphrodisiac, but rather a perker-upper, sort of like caffeine for the cocks and cooze.”

“Betty and Sam, you’ll host Rose and Aram, Sheila and Carl, you can expect Stella, Will and Vicky. Start by serving Betty’s appetizers. Then have some drinks and pre-dinner conversation. Eat. After dinner, coffee. Small talk about school and work and what’s happening this summer. Then maybe cards or Monopoly or even TV, until you reach the point where someone says, ‘That’s it, I have such a hard-on where when I take off my shorts I gotta watch out, it might hit the moon out of the sky. Let’s fuck. You. Fuck?’— or words to that effect, then see what happens naturally. It’s OK to be nervous, after this y’all will know each other much better. Sam, I suggest the ‘Milky Rose’ command followed by ‘hundred-dollar whiskey’.”

“Gail, for you Troy, Andy, Marc and Annette will come over, you’ll eat Betty’s horsey dovers, have some pre-dinner conversations, Eat dinner, and then they’ll become your personal love slaves for the rest of the evening. Keep them busy, any that feel ignored at the end of the night will later have you serving them to reciprocate, but for a full day. Each. Two girls, three dicks, get creative.”

“No jealousy allowed, Vicky.”

She nods in agreement and puts her arm around Andy’s waist. “Can we go look at your place?” she asks.

“Right on.”

I add, “Remember, practice makes perfect.”

Troy looks around at the women—first Rose, then Gail, who has placed a large bandage across her breast, though it is not needed. He walks up to Sheila and says “Madam,” taking her hand and bowing. She beams with pleasure as they head off to her bedroom next door for a bit of rumpy-pumpy.

Carl yells at them, “She likes to be on top, boy. Don’t forget.”

For Rose being embarrassed by her swinger parents is like a return to pre-Eggy normality. Not that they’d ever fucked her friends, but some of the skanks she’d found the next day in her kitchen were far creepier. So while she blushed and teenage-whined, “Dad” everything to her seemed to be in its natural order.

Annette looks a bit disgruntled at not being chosen. She grabs Aram and says, “I have a new KC and the Sunshine band 12-incher. Come on disco boy, let’s see what you can do to real music.”

The others troop back inside.

Will has managed to capture Rose’s left tit in one hand and is gently squeezing on it. She gently bit his earlobe, “Yum!” then wetly stuck her tongue into his aural cavity and whispered, “Come on Popsicle boy”. I bet they head back up to his room.

Stella is zeroing in on Marc before someone else snatches him. These young monkeys—after a day of excessive sexercise, they still wanted more! Wonderful. Myself, I’m exhausted and feeling glutted with power. I plastered another thin layer of manna stucco over the breach, and think about heading off for a nap. I’m still a baby egg after all. Still one more chore though.

Sam and Carl come over. “We need to figure out a safe place for that bit of nastiness in the jar. Someplace where the glass will never break. And where the curious cannot accidentally open it. Suggestions?”

END OF BOOK 2