The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A slightly different tact then my last story, but yet again some blatant plagiarism from (trilby else’s Purpose & bait) and a third act inspired by Doll of bimbodreams.tumblr.com fame.

The Advert

Chapter 1

She read the advert again, not daring to believe what she read the first two times.

Wanted: Obedient live-in 24/7 servant for professional couple. Ideal candidate will be a bisexual submissive female with no family ties or other commitments. Training will include hypnotic brainwashing & pleasure conditioning. In addition to board & lodgings, an appropriate salary is on offer plus further benefits (inc private medical). Enquiries to the email address below.

She couldn’t believe the brazen nature of the advert, even in a publication like Fetlife. As a submissive with an MC kink herself the thought of applying turned her on immeasurably, but she wondered who would be brave enough to apply for such a position.

3 sticky nights of sleepless fantasising and masturbation later, she realised she would not be able to go back to her normal (dull) life until she at least found out if the advert was genuine.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your advert for a live-in servant caught my eye. Please could you confirm if this is a genuine position or just a tease for Fetlife readers?

Best Wishes,
Lisa

She expected there to be either no response or a short reply confirming the advert was a sort of joke, however the next day she received a reply;

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your application for the position of hypnotised, obedient servant. Please complete the enclosed application form and return to this address.

If successful, the next stage will be a face to face interview and suggestibility test.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Kieran & Lorelei

Lisa was stupefied. The email was so matter of fact. Except the use of the words hypnotised and suggestibility it could have been a response to any job application. Did they know what they were doing to her by making her fantasies seem possible? She hadn’t even applied technically, and the email was generic enough to be a standard response to all. She opened the form and just like the email it was almost entirely plausible as an application form except in a few places where the language suggested otherwise. The questions about age, religion, ethnicity etc were all standard for the purposes of monitoring diversity, but chest, waist & hip measurements? Natural hair colour? Bra size? Evidence of previous experience in a domestic servant capacity seemed reasonable given the role, but experience as a submissive and details of prior serious relationships was decidedly different from any other job application. Lisa was starting to think this might be a genuine position and the thought scared her and thrilled her in equal measure.

Part of her always knew she was going to fill in the form. What did she have to lose except a crappy checkout job at a supermarket, a bedsit apartment she couldn’t afford and a social life which could charitably be called underwhelming? It took her 2 days though. 2 sweaty, distracted, anxious days of arguing with herself. When it came to it though she answered all the questions honestly. Even the inappropriate ones.

She took a deep breath before sending the mail, before finally slipping her fingers under her waistband & bringing herself to a shuddering orgasm.

She only had to wait another day for the response to her application form.

Congratulations! You have been selected to attend an interview at the below address this Friday (14th) at 2PM for the role of hypnotised, obedient servant.

The interview will be an informal discussion with Lorelei followed by a suggestibility test with Kieran. Please allow for between 1 hour and the whole weekend for your interview.

We look forward to meeting you.

Warn Regards,
Kieran & Lorelei

Lisa swore out loud. Why couldn’t they have just rejected her? Then she could have moved on with her life safe in the knowledge it was out of her control. The address was on the edge of the city in one of the wealthier parts of the city. She was still not sure this wasn’t an elaborate prank, but she also knew she had to go to the interview. She couldn’t spend the rest of her life with what might have been hanging over her.

It took most of the three days until Friday for her to select her outfit. She settled on a knee length black pencil skirt, fitted white blouse and patent black 3 inch heels. She looked professional but attractive; like she was interviewing to be an office girl in the 60’s. She had thought about wearing her push up black bra under the shirt to add a touch of sexiness, given the role, but she changed her mind when she remembered she might still be the target of a prank.

The bus dropped her a few hundred yards from the large detached house which was set back from the road behind 2 ornate gates. In response to the intercom she pressed she heard ‘ello, who iz calling please?’ Lisa gave her name and explained she was here for an interview, and heard a buzzer sound to indicate the gates were beginning to open. She was met at the front door by, she assumed, the owner of the voice; A stunning blond women whose phenomenal body was poured into a fetish latex French maid uniform. “Thiz way please. Madam az asked if you would please meet er in the library”, she said before turning on her heels and leading Lisa into the house. The accent was clearly an attempt at French, but Lisa doubted its authenticity. Nevertheless the brief exchange had made her anxious. If this was the level of attractiveness to be expected of servants in this house, she knew she had no chance.

Lorelei was not what she expected. She looked like a soccer mum dressed for lunch with the girls with a sleeveless roll neck top stretched over her considerable curves, skinny jeans and her dirty-blond hair pulled up into a pony tail. They sat on separate sofa’s facing each other across a glass coffee table.

“Lovely to meet you Lisa, can I have the maid get you a tea or coffee?” Lorelei said.

“No I’m fine thank you”

“Ok. Thank you for meeting with us for the servant’s role. Why don’t we start with you telling me what it is that makes you want the role, and then maybe I can tell you a bit more about the position?”

“Ummm ok,” Lisa replied “honestly I guess I was intrigued by the advert in Fetlife and wanted to see if that sort of thing really did happen outside of fantasy.”

“I see. And did reading the advert make you wet?”

Lisa blushed deeply, looked down and nodded.

“Good. Let me tell you about the role. My husband and I enjoy living out our mind control fantasies, and this role is about the latest one. As you have seen we already have a maid, Laure who is under our hypnotic control. However, we want to do something different with this position. You see Laure has been programmed to believe she is and has always been a French maid, despite the fact that when she came to us she had just embarked on a promising career in law specialising in equality in the workplace. However my husband took a fancy to her and had a fantasy about transforming someone into something they would be horrified by. Of course now she loves her role and her life and would be distraught if someone told her she could no longer serve our every whim as our submissive French maid. For this position, however, we want to do something different. Assuming you were given the role you would keep your mind as it is, but be forced to act and dress as our servant. You will be a mere passenger, helplessly trapped in your body, and made to serve as a maid, or any other activity we choose. The specific programming is still a subject for debate between my husband and I however we have discussed making you unable to stand up and keep your balance unless wearing high heels that are at least 4 inches or to even remember how to walk without taking small mincing steps and swaying your hips provocatively, forcing you to talk about yourself in the most cutsie way possible whilst only being able to call yourself and respond to the name we decide to give you rather than your real name. We will want to make you unable to let anyone know that you were trapped into becoming a slave girl and programme you to respond to anyone who asks by gushing about how you love being our slave sooo much, and that you are much much happier this way. You will be unable to endure wearing the smallest bit of practical clothing without feeling like your skin is on fire where the offending fabric touches you and will generally feel ashamed, lose all confidence and turn into a sobbing, quivering mess if you are ever seen in public while not wearing a slutty outfit, heavy makeup and a feminine hairstyle. Of course you will be forced to act as if you love everything we do to you.

Our intended method for this is deep hypnotic programming, using the deepest trances to bypass your free will and access the most receptive parts of your brain. To fill your subconscious mind with layer upon layer of hypnotic commands it must obey, erase knowledge of how to behave as you do now, and replace it with dozens of rules of behaviour which your deep mind must obey, far beyond the reach of your conscious mind. In effect, this will be like trapping your mind in the body of a robot, one that is programmed to act and feel like a slave, whether you like it or not. Your choices will be limited by your programming. Do you prefer to wear the red or the black stripper heels with that latex micro-dress for example. How does that make you feel?”

Lisa had listened with rapt attention, and was now struggling not to squirm in her seat given how horny the description had been. “Can you really do that to someone?” she asked.

“We think so. It will help doing it to someone who is turned on by the prospect, because subconsciously part of them wants this. Its why we put out an advert rather then just picking someone we liked the look of as we have in the past. I can see you are turned on by the prospect, and you are not unattractive. We will of course be making modifications to your body to get you closer to our liking.”

“Oh, do you mean like plastic surgery? No, I um don’t want anything like that..”

“Oh my poor sweet girl. You still think you have a choice don’t you? I bet you even think you will be getting a salary don’t you? Once we have completed your programming, I will give you a contract to sign which will stipulate that you will work for us 24/7 in any capacity we require for an indefinite period in return for nothing but room and board. Then I will tell you to sign it. And you will. I will tell you to go to our pet plastic surgeon and ask him to make you beautiful. And you will. With a smile on your face. However much you may be fighting it inside.”

“I think i’’ve made a mistake” Lisa stammered getting to her feet. “I need to leave”

“Yes I am afraid you have made a mistake Lisa, letting your pussy do your thinking for you, but its far too late to do anything about it now, and you certainly wont be leaving. It is time to start your training. Ah, here is my husband now.”

Lisa felt a sharp sting in her neck as a strong hand covered her mouth from behind. She felt needle pumping something into her veins and then her muscles were melting. The hand was holding her up then as her body went completely limp.

“Hello Lisa,” a deep voice said from a few inches behind her ear “So good to meet you. I’m Kieran. Nothing to worry about with the injection I just gave you by the way. Just a muscle relaxant to make things a little easier. Nothing that is going to effect your mind. Yet.”

“She looks so delicious like that” Lorelei said “so helpless”

He reached out towards Lorelei and snapped his fingers in front of her face. Her body language changed as she came to attention and stared blankly ahead.

“You have been a good girl distracting this one for me but its time for you to continue your own training.”

“Yes Sir” she replied blankly

“I am in the mood for something sleazy tonight. Go and change into something slutty, maybe with animal print and then listen to your “cheap whore” training programme. I will be up once I have Lisa all set up”

“Yes Sir” she said again, this time turning to leave the room and presumably carry out his commands. Kieran lifted Lisa’s limp body easily into his arms and began to carry her through the house. She was completely alert but her body simply wouldn’t respond to her commands.

“Wonderful woman my wife” Kieran started as he walked “of course it has taken a lot of work to make her so. She is very different from the innocent, vanilla girl who first came to my hypnotherapy practise with confidence issues. But that is enough about her. Lets focus on you shall we.”

Kieran carried her down some stairs into what was technically the basement, although it looked more like a corridor in a small hospital. He ducked into a room to the left, inside of which was an array of audio-visual equipment, and a large padded chair in the middle of the room. Something between a dentists chair and a leather armchair with a massage facility. He carefully dropped Lisa into the chair, turned to what looked like a radio station control board & began pushing buttons and moving dials.

Lisa still couldn’t move but her heart and mind were racing. She couldn’t believe this was happening. She was desperately trying to get her body to respond, urging herself to stand up and run past Kieran to the door, but she couldn’t even get her little finger to move half an inch.

He turned back to her with what looked like a high end virtual reality helmet in hand. Walking over to her, he lifted her unresisting head and slipped the equipment over her head, closing the catch around her throat and sending her into compete darkness. She heard muffled noises then, and felt him lift and turn her arm. Then there was an unmistakable needle prick in her arm and she felt something enter her bloodstream. Kieran’s voice was suddenly in her head through the helmet.

“There we go. All set now. I will just wait for the drugs to kick in and you are nice and spacey, and I will start the brainwashing programme.”

She felt a surge of arousal despite herself, but she was terrified at the same time. Except as the seconds ticked by she felt more and more spacey and her thinking slowed. It was like she was stoned and only had small window of focus. Except there was nothing to focus on. And then all of a sudden there was something. Her eyes were presented with a swirling screen and Kieran’s voice came through again, only softer and with more bass somehow. “And now it is time for you to sleep. I know it has been a tiring day for you, and you are anxious and scared. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to just relax and let go of all that tension. Just letting the relaxation wash over you like a warm bath and sinking down and down in to a comfortable, warm place”

Despite her previous fear she felt herself loosening and nodding along with the voice. She knew if she let herself be taken into a trance she might never wake up as herself again, but she couldn’t help it. As she listened to the voice droning on and as the screen flashed in front of her, she felt herself slip into nothingness.