The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Advert

Chapter 2

Lisa woke. Slowly at first and then with a rapidly rising consciousness. She was still in the chair, only now there was a woman just to her right stood at attention. She couldn’t seem to turn her head to look at her, but in her peripheral vision it looked like she was wearing a mockery of a nurses outfit. All latex and revealing. She did a mental check. Everything felt normal in her head. No urge to subjugate herself. She just couldn’t move still. The drugs still having an effect perhaps? Then Kieran walked into her view.

“Good morning Pet. It is now Monday morning and you will be pleased to know your training is complete. You are our completely obedient, hypnotised slave. Although I bet it doesn’t feel like it does it? Lets try out your programming shall we? Stand up pet.”

Lisa felt her mouth move and heard her voice say “yes sir” even as her body moved into a standing position. She still wasn’t able to move her head, and ended up staring straight ahead.

“Good” Kieran said. “Now, what does it mean when you hear your watch beeping?”

“It means it is time for my maintenance training Sir” Lisa felt herself say.

“And what will you do every time it you hear it?”

“I will return to the chair so that you can brainwash me further and ensure I never break my programming”

“Good girl. What about if you are trying to resist our commands and feel like your programming is weakening at any point?”

“I will tell you or Lori immediately and ask to have my programming corrected”

“Very good. Now,” he said smiling evilly “tell me your self-destruct protocol”

Yes, Sir.” Lisa spoke, still gazing into the distance but going cold as she heard herself say. “I understand that if your security, program requirements, or your command at any time direct my death, I will kill myself. I am programmed to recognize the need and act at once. I will not disobey my programming.”

“And what’s your default for that Pet?”

“I must return to my home.” Lisa’s tone was even, matter-of-fact but inside she was terrified. “I must draw a bath.” outwardly she wasn’t breathing hard, or trembling, or sweating, or even blinking, but her emotions were going haywire. “I must plug in the hair dryer.” Externally she wasn’t showing the slightest sign that she might be fighting even the idea of destroying herself at another’s command. “I must turn the dryer on, step into the water, and bring the dryer into the water with me.”

“Very good girl, Kieran said. " Lets have a smile please Pet”

It was the last thing Lisa felt like doing but she heard herself say “yes Sir” and felt her face change to a wide happy smile. She was scared of what lay before her but it was also true that every time Kieran called her a good girl she felt a surge of pleasure rush through her. The complete loss of control was also turning her on, despite her predicament.

“Why do you take a look at yourself in the mirror Pet. We haven’t made any physical changes just yet, but we have tweaked your style a bit.”

“Yes Sir” Lisa said and found herself walking over to a long mirror on the wall. Although she couldn’t show it, she was shocked by what she saw. She was now balancing on 5 inch spike stiletto heels, and the clothes she had worn to her interview where now replaced with black stockings, a black rubber micro-skirt, and a tight white shirt forced open to accommodate a red and black lace push up bra that showcased her extensive cleavage. Her hair and makeup had been done too, including a bright red lipstick that she would never have dared to choose herself. She looked like a porn parody of a sexy secretary. Unmistakably slutty. Then she noticed Lorelei in the corner of the mirror over her shoulder, staring blankly ahead with the same insipid smile Lisa currently wore. She was the fetish nurse attending a patient.

“Ah yes, Lorelei.” Kieran said following her eye line. “She has been your nurse for the past few days, haven’t you Lorelei?”

“Yes doctor,” she replied breathlessly, clearly aroused by her situation.

“And what do nurses do Lorelei?” Kieran asked.

“Mmm. We help put patients to sleep. We help tie patients down for mmmm treatment.” Lorelei was panting and squirming in the snug uniform. “And most of all, we do whatever Doctor says.”

“Of course you do, nurse. Right now, you will help me train this girl in pleasing her owners.” Lorelei quivered on her heels, hot and wet.

“Pet, sink to your knees, crawl over here seductively and give me a blow job. When you are done you can pleasure your mistress.

“Yes, Sir” Lisa replied, as her body began to carry out his commands, whilst in her mind she desperately tried to stop from doing so.