The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

The following story contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are under the legal age to read this sort of stuff in your area, go do something else and come back when you’re less impressionable. Also, some of the things depicted in this story are dangerous or unethical, so please don’t try this at home.

This work is copyright © 2004 by The Sinner. You have my permission to copy and distribute this story in any medium for whatever purpose you wish, provided you copy it in its entirety (including the author’s byline and this disclaimer), and provided you allow others to copy it as well.

Much thanks is due to

  • Cal O’Shaw, whose comments on earlier versions of this story had an enormous influence on its development, and who proofread it;
  • Barnes Bankington, who also proofread it (though any remaining errors are the author’s fault);
  • and the many kind readers who’ve written to me over the last two and a half years encouraging me to keep writing. It’s good to be back.

After-School Special

by The Sinner

[deleted email address]

Part One

Sylvia shuddered as she saw the boy looking at her. It wasn’t that she was unused to being looked at; her trim figure and long blond hair had attracted plenty of pleasant attention over the last few years. It was the way he was looking at her... as though he was inspecting her like a piece of meat. Not that that hadn’t happened to her before, either; but previously only lecherous old men sitting on park benches or standing at street corners had stared at her body so brazenly. Never a boy of... fourteen? fifteen at most... in the middle of a crowded school hallway. Nervously, she made eye contact with him; that was usually enough to scare off a hormone-charged dweeb. But the boy didn’t flinch; he just met her gaze and slowly smiled.

Sheepishly, Sylvia broke eye contact and turned back to her locker, pulling out textbooks for the evening’s homework as she tried to put the creepy boy out of her mind. Back at home, the episode wouldn’t have bothered her. But that wasn’t home anymore, she reminded herself. This was supposed to be home now; her new hometown, her new school. She’d been here a week now, and it didn’t feel like home yet. Sylvia glanced at the picture she’d taped to the inside of her locker; her friends back at her old school... back home. She hadn’t made a single friend here yet.

“Hey, Sylvia!” She turned to find herself face-to-face with a trio of girls. She recognized them, struggling to put names to the pretty faces. “How you doing, girl?” asked the stunning redhead in between licks on a bright red sucker.

“Um... I’m okay... Katrina,” Sylvia blurted, remembering the name of the cheerleading captain she’d auditioned in front of the previous afternoon. The girl she’d made an ass of herself in front of. “Uh... what’s up?”

“Oh, we just came over to tell you that you”—Katrina pointed the sucker at Sylvia for dramatic effect—“made on the squad.”

Sylvia blinked. “You’re kidding. Really?”

Katrina grinned. “Really. Are you surprised?”

“Well, I just thought that I blew the audition,” Sylvia said, flustered. She could still feel the sprain in her ankle from the muffed backflip.

“Oh, all that athletic stuff isn’t important,” the Hispanic girl on Katrina’s left said. “All we really have to do is show some T&A for the boys.” The three girls giggled at that, with Sylvia joining in belatedly as she struggled to remember the girl’s name. Mary? No... Maria, that was it.

“Anyway,” Katrina continued, “I’m having the squad over to spend the night tonight. Nothing special; we’re probably just going to watch some TV. Can you make it?”

“Yes, I’ll come!” Sylvia exclaimed, grinning happily. Finally she had friends! She realized belatedly that she probably sounded over-eager.

“Of course you’ll come,” said the tall black girl, her mouth widening in a knowing grin as she glanced down at Sylvia’s body.

The other two cheerleaders rolled their eyes. “Don’t scare the poor girl, Heather,” Katrina chided before addressing Sylvia again. “Anyway, be at my place at eight. We’re going to have a great time.” She patted Sylvia on the shoulder before turning to walk off down the hall, trailed by Maria and Heather. Sylvia watched them go, nervous but excited.

* * *

Sylvia rang the doorbell, fighting down the butterflies in her stomach. Her chance to belong, her chance to fit in was tonight. She ran one hand through her hair as the other nervously squeezed the handles of her overnight bag. She hoped that the hour she’d spent in the school library looking over the cheerleading squad photos in last year’s yearbook would allow her to recognize the rest of the girls.

The door opened, and Sylvia’s mouth fell open in shock. “Hi!” gushed the gorgeous twenty-something blonde on the other side. “You must be Sylvia! I’m Tiffany Young. Come on in!”

Sylvia fought to keep her composure as she stepped inside, but she was unable to stop herself gawking at the woman’s attire. She was dressed like... well, Sylvia might’ve said that she was dressed like an airline flight attendant. Except that flight attendants usually wore skirts that did more than just barely cover their asses. And Sylvia had never seen a stewardess showing quite so much cleavage, or wearing quite so much makeup. The uniform wasn’t made out of any sort of ordinary fabric, either; it was shiny all over, like some sort of plastic. And the way it clung to the blonde’s well-proportioned body made her look like something straight out of a porno magazine. “Umm... those are interesting clothes, Ms. Young,” Sylvia blurted, not sure what to make of them.

“Oh, don’t mind the outfit! I’m just about to leave for work,” Tiffany replied, as though that explained everything.

“Oh... um... I see.”

“Well, the rest of the girls are in the den,” Tiffany said matter-of-factly as she closed the front door. “Let me show you.” She turned and walked down the hall, balancing expertly on a pair of spiked heels that Sylvia was quite sure would be impractical on an airplane, her round buttocks shifting to and fro under the tight, shiny skirt. Still confused, Sylvia followed the blonde down the hall.

They walked past an open doorway leading into a kitchen, where a small boy was fixing a sandwich. “Oh!” Tiffany exclaimed, stopping. “This is my brother... I mean, Katrina’s brother Alex. Alex, this is Sylvia.”

The boy looked up, and Sylvia recognized him immediately as the creepy kid who’d been looking at her at her locker that afternoon. He was giving her the same look. Undressing her with his eyes, really. “Hi,” he said simply.

Sylvia shivered, but tried to keep her voice calm. “Hi.”

He smiled briefly before going back to making his sandwich. “Oh, Tiffany,” he said casually, “stop by my room before you leave.”

The blonde smiled at his words. “Yes, Alex” she purred. “Come on, honey,” she said, returning her attention to Sylvia. Too confused to do anything else, Sylvia followed her down the hall. What the hell was that?

“Here she is, girls,” Tiffany said, ushering Sylvia into the cozy den. The room was dominated by a large-screen TV on one wall. Arranged around it were a couch, love seat, and easy chair. Between them, the three pieces of furniture somehow contained seven teenage girls. A chorus of greetings issued forth as Sylvia nervously entered the room.

Sylvia looked around for a place to sit. Everything was so crowded. The love seat, for example, which had clearly been designed for two occupants, now held three. Heather lay stretched out along its length, her tight black curls cascading over one end of the plush mini-couch. Sitting on her lap was Brittany, a pale blonde girl, her head resting on Heather’s ample chest. Their legs, intertwined in a mixture of chocolate and cream-colored skin, rested across the lap of a third girl, a trim beauty with shoulder-length hair and a Mediterranean complexion whose name Sylvia had trouble recalling. Debbie? Donna? Yes, that was it. Donna’s hands rested casually across the other girls’ bare feet. And yet, despite the crowding, the three girls looked more than comfortable on the love seat, with Heather’s arms folded protectively around Brittany’s waist.

“You can sit here, Sylvia,” said Maria, the statuesque Latin girl who’d been with Katrina and Heather in the hallway that afternoon. Maria patted a space next to her on the large couch. Her other arm rested casually on the leg of Audrey, the pretty brunette sitting next to her. Audrey, for her part, was curled up against Maria, her thick brown hair pillowed against the taller girl’s shoulder.

“Th-thanks,” Sylvia stammered, still not sure what to make of the situation. She set her bag down next to the doorway and walked over to take the proffered seat, making herself comfortable next to the arm of the couch. Sylvia ran one hand nervously along the length of her blue jeans as the girls began chatting with each other. She’d been worried that she’d be underdressed in her jeans and T-shirt. However, it looked like the opposite was more likely the case. Most of the girls were wearing cutoffs or short shorts coupled with tank tops or tight cut-off T-shirts. Sylvia glanced over at the easy chair, where a petite Japanese girl—her name was Kim, Sylvia remembered—sat on Katrina’s lap wearing nothing but a hot pink string bikini.

“Well, if you’ll excuse me, girls, I have to go make sure Alex is taken care of before I leave,” Tiffany announced, giving a sly wink before walking away down the hall. For some reason unfathomable to Sylvia, this caused a lot of giggling among the girls.

“Well, everyone’s here, so let’s get started,” Katrina announced. Sylvia looked over at the easy chair. Katrina was wearing a pair of tight, skimpy lycra shorts and a cut-off T-shirt that barely covered her chest. Her boobs, though somewhat flattened by Kim’s head, still looked quite proud under the shirt, and shifted noticeably as the redhead picked up the remote and turned on the TV. The lights in the room dimmed as the television sprung to life. Neat effect, Sylvia thought.

The show had already started, but Sylvia had no trouble picking up the storyline. She’d never seen this episode, but she’d seen plenty of Richfield High before. It wasn’t like the show had an incredibly complicated plot or anything. Sylvia turned her attention to the TV, trying to ignore all the odd things going on around her.

It was only five minutes later that Sylvia became aware of a creaking sound coming from the ceiling above her. She looked up, her brow furrowing in puzzlement. The creaking had a regular rhythm to it, perhaps one beat per second. “Uh... Katrina?” she asked. “What’s above us?”

The redhead’s eyes never wavered from the TV set. “Um... just Alex’s room,” she said distractedly.

“Oh.” Sylvia cocked her head, trying to hear what was going on up there. Aside from the creaks, she thought she could almost make out... what? Moaning? Screaming? And then, suddenly, the creaking stopped. Sylvia thought she could make out the other noise—the screaming or whatever it was—for a while longer, but eventually it too died out.

Perhaps ten minutes later, Tiffany reappeared in the doorway, her face flushed. “Um... okay, girls,” she said, breathing heavily. “I’ve... um... taken care of Alex for awhile, so everything should be all set.” She was patting her disheveled hair with one hand while the other hand worked at straightening her stewardess uniform. “I’m going to w-work, okay? You... you girls have fun!” She waved as she backed away down the hall, stumbling a bit in the spiked heels.

“Goodbye, Ms. Young!” “Have fun at work!” The girls waved back as the apparently-disoriented blonde stumbled away down the hallway. Sylvia blinked, trying to make sense of what she’d just seen. That woman couldn’t have just... no, it wasn’t possible. Not her own son, for crying out loud. She turned back to the TV, trying not to think about it.

“Oh God, Katrina,” Sylvia heard Donna say from the love seat, “that is just so cool that your mom is a stripper!” A chorus of agreement came from the other girls as Sylvia fought not to show her shock. A stripper! Well, at least that explained the outfit she’d been wearing.

“Does she ever, like, show you how do it?” Audrey asked. “Have you ever, you know, done it yourself?”

Katrina giggled. “Well, I won’t be legal until April. But yeah, she’s taught me a thing or two.”

“Oh, wow!” Audrey exclaimed. “That is so cool!” Sylvia recalled the big story she’d seen on the news last year about the cheerleader for a pro football team that had turned out to be a call girl and a stripper. She couldn’t remember the name exactly, but “Tiffany Young” was starting to sound familiar. That couldn’t be her, could it? Sylvia tried to focus on the TV.

The girls watched the show in silence. Sylvia found the show almost intoxicating, and kept her eyes glued to the set. There was something odd about the show, but Sylvia couldn’t put her finger on what it was. The girls on the show were so... attractive? Pretty? Gorgeous?

Sexy.

Yes, they were sexy. Sexy girls wearing sexy clothes.

I’m a hot, sexy babe. The thought popped into Sylvia’s mind almost out of nowhere. And yet it was true. She knew she was a babe. A fox. She was a cheerleader, after all, wasn’t she? And cheerleaders were always sexy babes. Like Maria had said, their job was to show the boys some T&A. Sylvia squirmed a bit in her seat.

Sometime later, just as one of the characters on the show was trying to decide which guy she really loved, Sylvia heard a soft moan coming from the love seat. Startled, she looked over to see Heather’s deep-brown hand gently rubbing Brittany’s pale abdomen. In fact, the tips of Heather’s fingers seemed to have slipped under the waist of the blond girl’s shorts. Sylvia watched in fascination as the long fingers flexed slowly, drawing forth another moan from Brittany. How long had this been going on? And... how deep did those fingers go? Had Heather been fingering Brittany throughout the show? The whole show? Not even stopping for...

Suddenly, Sylvia realized what was so strange about the show. “Katrina?”

“Mmm-hmm?” the redhead murmured, her eyes never leaving the screen.

“There are no commercials.”

“Mmmm... yeah... special cable channel... satellite dish...” Katrina appeared to be preoccupied, the fingers of her left hand gently stroking Kim’s breast through the thin material of the bikini top. It was difficult to tell in the dim light, but Sylvia was willing to swear that she could see an erect nipple under the pink fabric.

Staring would have been rude. Sighing, Sylvia leaned back in the couch and returned her attention to the TV. The plot was getting quite interesting. Something about one of the characters trying to decide exactly who she wanted to sleep with.

Half an hour later, during a lull in the onscreen action, Sylvia realized that someone was pressed up against her left arm. She looked over to see Maria snuggled up against her. The pretty Hispanic girl was gazing rapturously at the TV, and seemed unaware that she was resting on Sylvia. Well, no big deal, the blonde thought. If it means she’s accepting me as part of the group, I’ll put up with it. She squirmed a bit, returning her attention to the show.

Shortly thereafter, the main character decided which of the guys she wanted and seduced him. It was so sweet. Sylvia heard the other girls sighing happily as the romantic scene played out. She was about to wipe a tear from her eye when she realized that Maria was holding her left hand.

It was a casual thing, really, and the olive-skinned girl seemed to be barely aware of what she was doing as she stared at the TV screen. Sylvia felt a bit irked at the presumed familiarity, but she let it slide. If she was going to be friends with these girls, she’d have to be somewhat intimate, after all.

The girls sat still until the episode ended, the new couple kissing onscreen as the show faded out. The credits rolled up the screen, and Sylvia sat up, stretching her free arm. She looked at Maria. “Would you mind if I...”

Maria was smiling at her. A welcoming, friendly smile. No one had smiled at Sylvia like that since she’d arrived in town. She felt an instant warmth toward Maria.

“If you what, Sylvia?” Maria asked sweetly. Her voice was melodic.

“Um...” She’d been planning to ask for her hand back, but she realized she didn’t want it. She wanted to be close to Maria, to be... friends. “Uh... Would you mind if I lean on you for awhile? My arm is getting kind of sore.”

“Sure,” Maria laughed, sitting up and presenting her shoulder to Sylvia. Sylvia hunkered down on the couch, snuggling up next to Maria. She felt the other girl’s arm extend around her shoulders, and sighed as she felt long fingers softly stroking her bicep. Sylvia looked up, into Maria’s warm brown eyes. A friend. The two girls exchanged a smile before turning back to the TV.

The next episode of the show followed right on the heels of the first, and Sylvia found herself rapidly absorbed in the plot. Well, not the plot, exactly. More like the overall atmosphere. The girls on the show were just so damn sexy, running around in those tight, revealing clothes. Sylvia wondered how she’d look in a halter-top and a pair of hot-pants like that blonde girl on the show was wearing. And she knew the answer—she’d look pretty fucking hot.

She became aware that Maria had guided their clasped hands into her lap. Sylvia smiled as she felt the back of the other girl’s hand brushing her inner thigh. Maria and I, she mused, must look pretty hot together on this couch. The thought was delicious. Sylvia snuggled up against her new friend’s flank, her head resting against Maria’s ample breast as she felt her whole body tingle pleasurably. Once again Sylvia lost herself in the show, admiring the well-proportioned girls on the screen, enjoying their playful antics.

Her jeans had just begun to chafe when the second show ended and the lights in the room came back up. Sylvia sat up, blinking. She and Maria exchanged a smile as the group of girls stretched and started chatting again. “You like the show?” the Hispanic beauty asked.

“Uh... yeah, it was... fun,” Sylvia replied lamely. It had been more than fun, but she didn’t really feel comfortable telling Maria how... interesting she’d found the girls on the show. Besides, it wasn’t like she was really interested in that sort of thing, anyway.

“We’ve got an hour to kill before the next episode,” Katrina announced. “But I think I know what we can do in the meantime,” she said slyly.

“Let Donna entertain us with her tongue?” someone asked, drawing a flurry of laughter from the group. Sylvia looked over at the love seat, where the Mediterranean beauty had extended her rather long tongue and was wiggling it playfully.

“No,” Katrina chuckled, “We can go into my mom’s bedroom and try on some of her clothes!”

Squeals of excitement from the girls indicated the suggestion was heartily approved. Within seconds, Sylvia found herself being pulled to her feet by the excited Maria and swept down the hall in the middle of a herd of giggling teenage girls. As they passed the bottom of the stairway, Sylvia caught a glimpse of Katrina’s brother on the landing at the top, a smile on his face as he watched them go by.

The gaggle swept down the hall and into the master bedroom. The spacious room was dominated by the largest bed Sylvia had ever seen, a huge thing covered by an expensive-looking faux fur zebra-printed bedspread. The wall opposite the bed appeared to be one massive, multi-paneled mirror. A third wall featured a huge makeup table with not one, but two stools in front of it. A dizzying array of cosmetics lay on the table.

Katrina made a beeline for the mirror-covered wall. The mirror panels were actually sliding doors, which the redhead slid aside to reveal a large walk-in closet. “Katrina, are... are you sure we should be doing this?” Sylvia asked. It didn’t seem right to be going through someone else’s personal things. “Doesn’t your mother...”

“Don’t’ worry, babe,” Maria said to her left. “We do this all the time.” The Latin beauty smiled and Sylvia felt instantly at ease, her worries seeping away as she met her new friend’s gaze. “Katrina’s mom has the sexiest clothes,” Maria gushed. “You’re going to look so hot, honey.” The vague sense of discomfort Sylvia felt was overshadowed by the rising excitement in her belly.

An array of transparent garment bags hung on the closet racks, and the girls surged forward and began sifting through them. Each bag had a white label attached to the front. “Cheerleader” read one—Sylvia could see a multicolored vest and skirt inside, and a pair of pom-poms. Another one, labeled “Lifeguard” contained a tiny swimming suit, some sort of flotation device, and a big silver whistle.

Sylvia stood back nervously as she watched the other girls rummage through the outfits. Kim came out first, carrying a bag that read “Scientist”. Sylvia watched as she carried it over to the bed, unzipping it excitedly. The trim Asian girl pulled out a white lab coat. Almost jumping up and down with excitement, she stripped off the pink bikini, rendering herself fully nude without a trace of hesitation.

Sylvia watched in fascination as the pretty Japanese girl donned the outfit she’d chosen. Kim put on the lab coat first, closing only a pair of buttons in the front. The coat fit her quite snugly, leaving little to the imagination, barely concealing her crotch and the tips of her pert boobs. A pair of white shoes with almost impossibly high heels went on next, accentuating the curves of Kim’s tan legs (which the too-short lab coat did little to hide.) Kim pulled her lustrous black hair up behind her head, deftly pinning it up. A pair of glasses from the bag went on next, and a clipboard and a brace of pens placed in the pocket of the lab coat completed the costume.

Scientist, indeed. Sylvia watched in fascination as Kim strode over to the makeup table, the high-heeled shoes causing her ass to sway invitingly under the coat. The outfit was clearly designed to titillate—and to come off with a minimum of effort. So Tiffany really was a stripper. Sylvia’s mind boggled as Kim sat down and began applying makeup.

“Sylvia, could you help me with this?” Maria asked. Startled, Sylvia turned to see the gorgeous Hispanic girl struggling into a pair of cutoff denim shorts. Aside from that, Maria was nude. Sylvia looked in wonder at her new friend’s shapely body. Smooth skin... taut stomach... full, firm breasts... dark, round areolae...

“The problem is in back,” Maria continued. “I’m having trouble getting them up over my ass.” She turned around helpfully, giving Sylvia a good look at the round globes of Maria’s backside. “Just pull them up, okay?”

Fighting to stay calm, Sylvia reached forward to grip the waistband of the shorts. She pulled upward on them, her fingers sliding smoothly across Maria’s supple skin as the cutoffs nestled into place. The shorts rode obscenely high, exposing most of Maria’s delightful derriere. Sylvia absently let her hands slide across the smooth buttocks. God, Maria was so sexy.

“Mmmm, that feels good,” Maria cooed, causing Sylvia to jump back. Had she actually been... touching Maria like that? She felt the blood rushing to her cheeks. Maria turned back around, smiling. “Thanks, Sylvia,” she said. Her look turned to one of near-horror. “Where’s your costume, Sylvia? Oh my God, you haven’t even picked one out yet! Come here, girl,” she said, turning and walking into the closet. Maria seemed oblivious to her own semi-nudity. Sylvia followed meekly, trying not to notice as Maria’s breasts jiggled saucily on her exposed chest.

Maria sifted through most of the rack before triumphantly pulling a bag free. “Nurse!” she exclaimed. “This one is you, honey.” She took Sylvia’s hand and led her out of the closet. “Now get those off,” she said, gesturing to Sylvia’s shirt and jeans before opening up the bag and pulling out the contents.

Swallowing, Sylvia pulled her T-shirt off and began unzipping her jeans. It was silly to be nervous about this—she’d been naked around other girls plenty of times before. But she’d never been this... excited before. The thought of dressing up in these sexy clothes was, quite frankly, arousing. For the first time, Sylvia had realized what a hot babe she was, and she wanted to show her luscious, sexy body off.

Sylvia got her jeans off just in time to take the nurse’s uniform Maria was handing her. It was made out of a tight, shiny material. “Slip it on, honey,” Maria instructed. Sylvia complied, slipping her arms through the appropriate holes and trying to pull the front of the outfit closed over her chest. Maria assisted by pulling and tugging strategically on the slick fabric until Sylvia was at last able to pull up the oversized plastic zipper. “Thanks, Maria” Sylvia said. Sylvia slid the zipper up until the uniform closed over her cleavage. Then, grinning playfully, she slid it back down, exposing the inside curves of her boobs. The tight fabric caused her bosom to squeeze upward, giving the appearance that the rubbery uniform was on the verge of bursting open. The oversized plastic zipper seemed to be practically begging to be pulled down by some eager onlooker. Sylvia grinned as she eyed herself in the mirror.

Maria continued her efforts, running her hands over Sylvia’s body, smoothing out the slick plastic uniform. Sylvia gasped as Maria’s hands ran over her plump breasts. The blonde leaned back, sighing as she felt Maria’s ample chest pressing into her back. Maria was such a good friend.

“Now stand upright and let me finish dressing you,” Maria said. Sylvia acquiesced, keeping herself still as her new friend placed a white nurse’s cap atop her head, securing it with bobby pins. Maria then hung a stethoscope around Sylvia’s neck, tucking the head into the blonde’s already-tight cleavage (and thereby causing Sylvia to sigh in pleasure again).

Finally, with Maria’s assistance, Sylvia stepped into the high-heeled white shoes, shaking a bit as she fought to keep her balance. “Now go put on some makeup,” Maria said, “and give me a chance to finish getting my costume on.” Sylvia walked unsteadily over to the makeup table.

“Oh, you can sit here, Sylvia,” Katrina said, standing up from one of the stools. “I was just finished.” The redhead was apparently dressed up as a cowgirl. A plaid sleeveless blouse was tied off just underneath Katrina’s generous breasts, showing off her tight, smooth stomach. A short white leather skirt hung around her waist, its fringed hem barely covering her ass. Her lustrous red hair spilled out from underneath a large white cowboy hat, and high-heeled black leather cowboy boots encased her feet. The finishing touch was the lariat she held in one hand. Sylvia watched as she sauntered over to the far corner of the room, where Audrey was putting on an Indian brave costume, fastening a bone-and-hide vest around her ample tits. Still a bit stunned at all that was going on, Sylvia sat down in front of the makeup table and began looking for familiar colors.

It didn’t take long to find what she needed. Considering that only Tiffany used this makeup table on a regular basis, it was surprisingly well stocked with a wide assortment of lipsticks, rouges, blushes, and other necessities. “You look so fucking hot,“ Sylvia whispered to her made-up reflection in the mirror. And she did. The makeup was a little thicker than she usually liked it, and the lipstick was a shade or two brighter than her norm, but under the circumstances it seemed appropriate. She was, after all, a hot babe.

Her work complete, Sylvia got up from the makeup table. She caught sight of Maria standing in front of the mirrored doors of the closet. The Hispanic girl was now fully dressed as an auto mechanic. In addition to the tight denim shorts, she sported an oversized sleeveless white T-shirt. The shirt was cut off raggedly above her stomach and featured several large rips, through which pleasant portions of Maria were visible. She wore tight black high-heeled boots on her feet, and her shiny black hair flowed out from underneath a red baseball cap.

In one hand she held a large silver wrench and an open can containing some sort of black makeup; with the other, she rubbed small splotches of the makeup on various parts of her body. Sylvia hesitated briefly before approaching. “Um... l-let me do that,” Sylvia said nervously. She was uncomfortable being so forward, but... but God, Maria looked so hot.

“Thanks,” the brown-skinned beauty said. The smile she gave Sylvia made the blonde almost weak-kneed with relief and delight. Maria stood still as Sylvia smeared the fake grease onto various parts of her body. Maria purred happily when Sylvia reached under the T-shirt to rub a few splotches onto her round tits. Sylvia grinned at her own audacity, feeling a warm glow in her stomach from having made Maria happy.

When she was satisfied that the Hispanic girl looked sufficiently grimy, Sylvia closed the can and stood next to her friend as they looked at themselves in the mirror. The bright, clean white of Sylvia’s obscenely tight nurse uniform contrasted sharply with the grimy, dirty appearance of Maria’s mechanic outfit. Maria slung the wrench across one shoulder, prompting Sylvia to dig the stethoscope out of her exposed cleavage and hold it in one hand. “God, we’re sexy,” Maria breathed. Sylvia could only nod in agreement as she felt her pulse quicken.

The two girls turned to face each other, and Sylvia found herself drawn to Maria in a strange new way. Her new friend’s eyes were filled with longing, longing that Sylvia knew was mirrored in her own eyes. The two girls leaned forward, their lips parting ever so slightly...

“Alex!”

Donna’s joyful shriek startled Sylvia. She jerked back, feeling her cheeks flushing. Had she really been about to kiss Maria? Sylvia turned her attention to the door, avoiding Maria’s eyes. Everything was so confusing!

Sure enough, Katrina’s brother was standing in the doorway. Several girls had run up and thrown their arms around him, plastering him with kisses. Tiny little Kim had jumped onto his chest, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders, her face buried in his neck. Sylvia was bewildered. The kid was a creep. Why were these girls so excited to see him?

Alex took it all in stride, chuckling as he gently pushed the excited girls away. “Please, girls, not now.” He lifted a small camera. “I just got myself a new camera, and I was looking for something to try it out on...”

The response was immediate. “You can try it on us, Alex!” Donna gushed, jumping up and down excitedly. The other girls followed suit, shouting animatedly and begging Alex to take their pictures. Sylvia couldn’t believe that these gorgeous young women were so interested in the scrawny little creep. Still, she had to admit that the idea of being photographed was exciting. Especially in a tarty little outfit. Sylvia shivered at the thought.

“All right, all right,” Alex said, smiling good-naturedly. “Let’s see what you have for me, girls.” The girls immediately began posing and preening as Alex started snapping pictures. He focused his attention on Donna first. The stunning Italian girl appeared to be dressed as a teacher. A tight white blouse clung to her torso, with several buttons open down the front, allowing a nice view of her cleavage. The blue skirt was cut obscenely short, and as the brunette pranced around on the black high heels, various parts of her ass popped in and out of view. A pair of wire-rimmed glasses and a long stick completed the ensemble. “What do you teach, Donna?” Alex asked as he snapped picture after picture.

“I teach the three T’s!” the girl replied exuberantly. “Tits!” she said, leaning toward Alex and cupping her generous boobs through the nearly-transparent blouse. “Tush!” she added as she turned around, thrust her barely-concealed ass toward the camera, and pointed the stick at it for emphasis. “And twat!” she finished excitedly, facing the camera. Sylvia gasped as Donna lifted her skirt to display her bare crotch to Alex, leaning back as he snapped the camera appreciatively. The girls laughed at Donna’s display. Sylvia felt her face growing even redder.

Alex shifted his attention next to Kim, who was making creative use of a test tube. Sylvia was bewildered by the girls’ behavior. And yet she found the whole scene somehow... exciting. She remembered as a little girl how she’d played dress-up with her friends. It was exciting to put on clothes and see how she looked. The little girls would run around pretending to be fashion models. This was like that. Except that dressing up had never gotten her so horny before. And the pictures... She realized that she desperately wanted Alex to take pictures of her.

Her chance came when Alex had finished shooting his sister posing with the lasso. “Take some of Sylvia,” Maria shouted. Sylvia swallowed as Alex turned to face her, bringing the camera up. She smiled, trying to hide her nervousness, did her best to look sexy for the camera. I like to show off my body for the camera, she thought. She didn’t know where it had come from, but it was undeniably true. She cupped her tits through the thin plastic as the camera flashed.

“Wow, you’re a real babe, Sylvia,” Alex commented. Sylvia smiled at the remark. That was odd, she thought. Normally she would have slapped him for saying something like that. But now... well, she was a babe, wasn’t she? I want everyone to know what a hot babe I am, she thought as she turned around and thrust her ass at Alex’s camera. Her sexy little ass. She purred happily as she heard the camera clicking softly behind her.

Sylvia sighed as Alex shifted his attention to Audrey and her Indian-squaw outfit. She watched as the brunette showed off her luscious body.

“It’s so hot, isn’t it?”

Sylvia jumped as she heard Maria’s voice behind her. “Y-yeah.” She turned to face the Hispanic beauty, remembering the awkwardness of their almost-kiss earlier. The two girls smiled at each other, and Sylvia felt the warmth of their... their friendship. Right. Sylvia leaned forward and gave Maria a quick peck on the cheek, just to show there were no hard feelings. She felt her pussy grow warm as Maria kissed her back. Just friends, though, she reassured herself.

Alex had moved on, and was now taking shots of Heather and Brittany. The former was wearing a skimpy vest of thick black leather festooned with numerous chains, studs and buckles. A matching pair of shorts clung tightly to her crotch and stretched to contain her sculpted ass. Her legs were encased in black boots with metal spikes on the heel, while studded leather cuffs encircled her wrists and neck. Her thick black hair fell over her shoulders in a mass of tight curls, seeming to flow into the black leather and contrasting with her chocolate-brown skin.

The tall, black biker-chick looked down sternly at the petite blonde clinging to her left leg. Brittany was dressed as a French maid—a tight black satin teddy with while lace trim struggled to contain her disproportionately large tits. Fingerless gloves of white lace adorned her hands, and black fishnet stockings ran down her legs to the shiny black pumps. After inspecting the other girls’ costumes, Sylvia was hardly surprised to see that the heels of the shoes were obscenely long spikes. Brittany was half-sitting on her knees on the floor, and half-leaning against Heather’s leather-encased leg.

Alex was snapping pictures of the two beauties, but unlike the rest of the girls, they seemed oblivious to him. Brittany was staring up at Heather with what looked to Sylvia like fawning adoration, while the dark-skinned girl gazed down at the blonde with a slight scowl on her face. “Wh-what’s going on with them?“ Sylvia whispered to Maria as she watched the pair.

“Oh, it’s just a little game they play,” the Latin beauty replied nonchalantly. “They like to kid around.”

Sylvia nodded as she continued to stare, but the expressions on the two girls’ faces looked quite serious to her. “Now do your cleaning, little maid,” Heather said firmly. Brittany nodded meekly, lifting the feather-duster she was carrying in one hand and beginning to shake it back and forth against Heather’s slick black boot. “Not like that,” Heather admonished, causing the blonde to stop and look up questioningly. “You know how you’re supposed to clean,” Heather scolded.

Brittany nodded meekly, setting the duster down. Leaning her head forward, she extended her tongue and began to lick the leather boot. Sylvia’s eyes grew wide as she watched. The blonde worked her way across the boot, licking eagerly. “That’s it. That’s my good little slut,” Heather murmured, reaching a hand down to tousle Brittany’s blond mane affectionately. Sylvia stifled a gasp at the crude language, but Brittany merely gave a shudder and continued using her tongue to polish Heather’s footwear. “Yes...” Heather murmured, running her hand through Brittany’s hair. “Good little slut...” The blonde’s body shook again, and Sylvia realized Brittany was getting aroused by the treatment. Most of the visible parts of the boot were now shining with Brittany’s saliva. Sylvia wasn’t certain what was going on, but it was clear that both girls were taking this very seriously.

Sylvia turned to ask Maria another question, but the Hispanic girl started speaking first. “Help me take my shorts off, Sylvia. I want Alex to get some shots of us together.” Maria turned to face away, bending a bit at the hip to push her tight behind toward Sylvia. The blonde wasn’t quite sure how those two concepts were interconnected, but she sank to her knees anyway, bringing her hands up to the waistband of Maria’s tight denim cutoffs. “Oooh! Oooh! Smile for the camera, Sylvia!” Maria exclaimed.

Sylvia turned to see Alex aiming at them, and put on her brightest smile as he began rapidly shooting pictures. Then she reconsidered. She was a hot babe. A sexy babe. Sylvia wiped off the broad grin and replaced it with a look of smouldering lust. Eyes hooded, she pursed her lips for Alex’s camera. That’s what a hot babe was supposed to look like. She placed her hands flat on Maria’s ass as she leered obscenely at the camera. We’re a pair of hot babes, she thought.

Maria turned around, placing her crotch in front of Sylvia’s face. Sylvia looked up to see her new friend smiling down at her, bringing her tan hands down to rest on Sylvia’s shoulders. Sylvia smiled back as she unzipped the cutoffs and began pulling them down. God, we must look so fucking hot, Sylvia thought as Alex continued to snap pictures. He’s probably about to cream his pants, she thought as she slid the cutoffs down Maria’s legs.

Sylvia gasped as her cheek brushed against Maria’s skin. It was... smooth. She looked up to see that Maria’s crotch was devoid of hair. The smooth skin seemed to almost shine in the light. Sylvia couldn’t keep herself from staring at the smooth curves of Maria’s mons.

“Do you know how to tell if it’s close enough?”

Sylvia turned, startled, looking for the source of the question.

“You know... a close enough shave,” Kim said, smiling mischievously behind her lab-technician glasses. “Scientifically speaking, of course,” she added, drawing a chorus of laughter from the other girls.

“Um... n-no...” Sylvia stammered, feeling the color rising to her face.

Kim’s grin grew wider. “With your tongue, honey.” She opened her mouth and waggled her tongue for emphasis.

Sylvia looked away, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment. The other girls were giggling uproariously, and Sylvia fought to stay calm. Her instincts were telling her to leave, to snatch her bag and run home.

“Sylvia?” She looked up to see Maria addressing her. Her friend had a sympathetic look on her face. “Would you check it, please?” she asked softly. “For me?” Sylvia closed her mouth and nodded. Maria had been so good to her. She leaned forward, bringing her tongue out to touch Maria’s shaven mons.

It was smooth, incredibly smooth. And sweet. And.... sexy. Sylvia stifled a groan as she inhaled the sweet odor of Maria’s sex. She took another lick, savoring the taste of her friend’s sweat. Her hands came to rest on Maria’s hips as she continued to lick, and she felt a pair of hands resting lightly on the back of her head.

“You go, girl!”

Sylvia jumped away, stumbling to her feet in embarrassment. It was Audrey who had spoken. The girls erupted into a fit of laughter again as Sylvia blushed fiercely. She turned away, taking a step toward the door.

Maria’s hand on her arm stopped her. Sylvia turned to look at the beautiful Latina. “It’s all right, Sylvia.” Maria took her hand and began gently stroking it, leaning forward to whisper in Sylvia’s ear. “We all do that, babe. It doesn’t mean anything.” Sylvia blushed even harder, but felt relieved at the same time. She turned and watched as Alex snapped pictures of Donna and Kim showing off in their teacher and lab-technician outfits. Donna was using her stick to point out various interesting parts of Kim’s anatomy while both girls put on naughty expressions for the camera.

The two bespectacled girls had fallen giggling onto the bed and were playfully jousting for access to each other’s crotches when Alex lowered his camera and smiled ruefully. “I’m afraid I’m out of space in the camera, girls.” Eight female voices whined in dismay, including, Sylvia was surprised to note, her own. “I’m sorry, too, but there’s nothing I can do about it,” Alex sighed. “Why don’t you girls go back out to the den and watch some more TV while I go process these? I’ll show them to you later on, all right?”

Disappointed, but somewhat mollified, the girls trooped back out to the den, where they fell seemingly at random onto the various pieces of furniture. Sylvia found herself on the left end of the couch again, but this time Katrina was sitting next to her, with Audrey on the far side. Heather was sitting in the easy chair, with Brittany snuggled into her lap, her head resting against Heather’s leather-clad bosom. The remaining three girls—Donna, Kim, and Maria—were cuddling up with each other on the love seat.

Sylvia’s attention was drawn to the TV as the lights went down and the show came back on...