The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Agency, Part 1

The old pickup pulled up next to the tree. Axel climbed out and took with him a length of rope. Staring impassively at it, he began looping it around itself. A bit of fumbling later, he had turned the rope into a hangman’s noose.

The old cabin by the river was ideal for this. He had inherited it from his deceased uncle. The fun times he had here as a boy barely registered in his mind as he lowered the truck’s tailgate and threw the noose over the tree branch. What mattered now was that nobody would find him, at least not until it was far too late.

What was going through his mind was not fueled primarily by depression or a desire to end it all. He actually very much wanted to go on living. However his desire to save others from himself overrode this natural instinct. Standing on the tailgate, he tightened the noose around his neck. Not normally a religious man, he recited a mental prayer to God, in the hopes of being forgiven.

“It’s a shame, you know.”

That voice! He opened his eyes and looked off to the side. Her! But how could that be?!

“You! How’d you find me?!”

“Oh I’ve been tracking you ever since the night we met.”

“Well you should be glad then! I’m about to make sure I don’t hurt anybody else! You were my first, and I’m going to make sure you’re also my last!”

“Hey, how about we talk for a bit?”

She looked up at him with such a warm smile. Why? Why was she here?! Why was she smiling at him? Dammit he couldn’t go through with it now. He had too many questions. He removed the noose and climbed down.

“Why are you here?! When I grabbed you by the hair and forced you over that bed... when I ripped your underwear off and dug my fingers into your shoulders... When I started raping you, I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop! If I don’t do this, then I’ll find another victim, and another, and another! Even on my way here, I looked at a couple women and wondered how loud they would scream! Dammit why are you here?!”

“My name is Katie Hays, Agent Katie Hays. I’m with the AMC, Agency of Mind Control. We’ve been watching you for weeks. I knew you were about to do what you did, and I wanted to be sure you did it to me and not someone else.”

“So am I under arrest?”

“No, but I would like you to come with us.”

Several people appeared from behind the cabin. They were all dressed in bullet proof vests and helmets with face shields. They all had holstered weapons.

“Please come with us. We have a van parked nearby. I’ll explain who we are and why we’re interested in you.”

Axel was too curious not to go with them. He wondered if this was some elaborate revenge scheme this Katie had cooked up. He decided that it didn’t matter. The worst she could do was to kill him. Since he intended to hang himself, he might as well see what she had in store for him.

They climbed into the back of a van. Apart from a seat belt he was surprised to find that he wasn’t restrained. The back of the van had two seats, each facing each other. The front seats were partitioned off by a wall. Katie sat down in the seat across from him. He studied her closely and picked up on something.

“You’re not afraid of me. I mean you’re not pretending, you’re honestly not afraid of me.”

“I guess I’m not.”

“Why? I’m a monster.”

“Monsters don’t try to stop themselves from being monsters. That’s really what you want to do, stop yourself. What if I told you we could make sure you stop yourself? Make you feel safer in your own skin.”

“How?”

“You’ll see when we get there.”

“You liked it, didn’t you? You liked what I did to you.”

Katie smiled and turned her head.

“Maybe I did...”

“Maybe, but others won’t. You might not if I did it again. E-Even now I look at you with your- your suit and short skirt. Your long auburn hair, your green eyes, your cute little nose, and I just want to hear you squealing like you did before!”

“Well, maybe after we get you to our headquarters I’ll let myself be caught again.”

They were let out at a small private airport. Axel briefly thought of making a run for it, then saw several uniformed men with holstered weapons. He might not have been under arrest, but it sure felt like he was. All he knew was that they were getting him into that plane, willingly or otherwise. He figured he might as well cooperate.

Besides, he was pretty curious to find out what was in store.

The plane trip took less then two hours. Axel was left alone with his thoughts. Agency of Mind Control? What were they going to do, wipe his mind and give him a new personality? Could they even do that? Is that what they had done to Katie? Was that why she wasn’t angry or afraid of him?

A landing and a van ride later, Axel found himself entering what looked like a federal government building. There were a lot of suits and badges around. He was led to an elevator that took him to the 14th floor.

When he stepped out of the elevator, he briefly wondered if he was in another building. He stood in a large room,. In the center of it was what almost looked like a home living room, with a large projector screen and a long couch visible. It was how the people were dressed that really caught his attention though. He didn’t see a single suit. He saw plenty of people wearing jeans and T shirts, but oddly not a single suit, though one young woman appeared to be wearing a military uniform... from World War II, complete with several medals from the era.

“What universe did I just step into?”

A man who appeared to be in his late forties approached him. With his slacks and buttoned shirt, he was the most professionally dressed of the bunch, except maybe the woman cosplaying as General MacArthur.

“Greetings! My name is Col. Argus Zymal. I am the head of this agency.”

This is your agency?“

“Yes, it is. Take a walk with me.”

Axel followed him, wondering if this was all an elaborate joke.

“So this ‘agency’, what exactly do you guys do?”

“We’re in charge of investigating incidents that involve mind control or other forms of persuasion that might fall into that category. We take steps to correct the damage done and bring the ones responsible to justice. We operate using extralegal channels, and we are overseen directly by the DoD. It should go without saying that everything you see and hear in this agency is classified.”

“Okay this is some super Candid Camera shit or something. I—”

Col. Zymal stopped and stared at him with a look that penetrated Axel right to the core. He clearly was not joking.

“I—I guess you’re being serious then.”

“Damn right I am.” Col. Zymal said. His face then went from some cold serious to relaxed and happy. He fished something out of his pocket.

“Would you like a peanut butter cup?”

He offered it to Axel who politely declined.

“Suit yourself.”

He unwrapped the candy and popped it in his mouth. He chewed blissfully for a couple of seconds before swallowing.

“Right, where was I? Everything in this agency is classified. We’ve brought you here because we believe that you are in possession of a significant ability. We believe that you can be a valuable asset to us. In exchange for your service, we’ll become a valuable asset to you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Right now you would be a wanted man. We’ve collected all the evidence we need from our agent that you made contact with three days ago. She’s not going to press charges.”

“But she will if I turn down the offer to join your agency, correct?”

“No. She’ll press charges if you don’t agree to undergo hypnosis.”

“You wanna hypnotize me? You’re kidding!”

He gave him that dead serious look again. Axel got the idea that this was a man with no sense of humor, or if he had one he was hiding it very well.

“Okay, so this hypnosis. What are you gonna do to me?”

“Give you the tools you need to control and channel your urges. Also it will help to bring out your latent telepathic abilities.”

“Okay now I know you’re bullshitting me! I’m no mind reader.”

“Not yet you aren’t, but from what Katie has sensed about you, you have some real potential. Properly honed and refined, you could become one of our most capable agents.”

“Wait hold on, sensed? She’s a telepath?”

“In the strictest sense no, but I trust her judgment about you which is why I’m giving you this offer instead of sending you to a federal prison.”

The room this hypnosis was supposed to take place in looked like one of the rooms in a massage parlor. A young, sexy woman wearing an unbuttoned blouse and a short skirt entered the room.

“Hello Axel. I’m Christine. I will be performing your hypnosis session. Please—”

“Oh FUCK THIS! I’m outta here!”

Axel began to run. Several people began chasing after him, with Zymal leading the pack. Suddenly he pulled ahead and grabbed Axel by the shoulders. The dude wasn’t even out of breath!

“Jesus! You are fast for an old guy!”

“Now you listen to me Agent. You’re here now whether you like it or not. You can leave now but doing so makes you a wanted man, and even if you manage to commit suicide before you’re arrested, all you will be remembered for is being a rapist. We’re giving you the chance to become something better.”

“You’re entrapping me is what you’re doing! You set this whole thing up! You planted her in order to tempt me! For all I know you probably did something to my mind to force me to rape her!”

Col. Zymal’s hands clamped down on his shoulders. He looked at Axel with cold, serious eyes.

“One session. That’s all. After that you can choose to leave with no consequences if you wish. You know as well as I do that you were planning to rape someone for weeks. We let you go as is, you’ll eventually make plans to go after someone else. You know where that road will lead you. You have a chance to get on another road before it’s too late. Now, are you going to take it?”

“Fine... Fine! I’ll do it! One session! Then I’m out of here and I never want to see or hear from you again! And don’t call me Agent! I’m not one of your agents!”

“Fine. Lets get on with it then.” Col. Zymal replied.

With an angry look on his face, Axel took off his shirt and pants and climbed onto the massage table. He quickly took the towel provided and covered his rear with it.

“This is pretty frightening. I understand.” Christine said in a calm voice.

“I’ve read stories about this stuff before. You’re going to go into my mind and change who knows what. What’s your goal huh? You wanna turn me into your lapdog or something?”

“No.”

“Bullshit!”

“Hey... relax.”

She placed her hands on the sides of his neck and started massaging the muscles underneath.

“I will fight you! You may think you have control, but I’ll free myself and when you least expect it, I will snap your neck!”

“It’s okay. I know you’re frightened. You’re in a strange place with strange people. I’ve been there myself. I came to this agency just as frightened and apprehensive.”

She started pouring some kind of scented oil onto his back.

“Oh, really? And I suppose you got to know the people here and became friends with them and everything’s all good now, right?”

“Something like that.”

The massage continued for several minutes with neither of them saying a word. Try as he might, he couldn’t keep his muscles from relaxing, and hating to admit it even to himself, she was a pretty good masseuse.

Before he knew it, she stopped.

“That’s it. We’re done. You can get dressed now.”

“That’s it? Seriously?”

“Yes.”

He quickly got dressed and barged out of there. Col. Zymal was waiting for him.

“Fuck off! I did what you wanted, now I’m outta here!”

“Let him go.” Zymal said to an agent who was next to him.

Axel quickly made his way to the elevator. Before the doors closed, he looked at Col. Zymal and extended his middle finger. Zymal’s face remained impassive until the elevator doors closed. Then he smiled grimly.

“He’ll be back.”