The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 10: Christine

Christine’s alarm went off. She rolled over and swatted at it. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she headed for the kitchen which housed ol’ reliable, her coffee maker.

She had a system in place for ol’ reliable. The night before, she would fill it up with fresh water and coffee, then all she had to do in the morning was push one button, instead of trying to figure out things like measurements, and accidentally somehow putting pepper into the coffee filter instead of coffee. While that certainly woke her up, it was an experience she didn’t wish to repeat.

While ol’ reliable was busy brewing, she grabbed a quick shower and started to piece together her schedule for the day. A young woman had been brought in last night. The person who had abducted her brainwashed her into becoming a human pet, and apparently the brainwashing ran really deep. She was to assess the extent of the mind manipulation, and work towards bringing the young woman back to a state of normalcy.

Awake and alert now, she entered her massage room to prepare it. She was surprised to find that somebody was sleeping face down on her massage table! She quickly figured out who it was. The military uniform was a dead giveaway.

“Clara! Hey, wake up! Why are you sleeping on my massage table?!”

“Huuuh?” Clara groggily sat up and looked at Christine with vacant, sleepy eyes.

“Oh... Hi Christine... Is it morning already?”

“Yes it is. Why were you sleeping on my massage table?”

“Oh... I couldn’t fall asleep last night so I started wandering around trying to make myself tired.”

She yawned and blinked a couple times. The sleepy look went away, but as always, that semi vacant look remained.

“I came in here and your massage table looked very comfortable, so I thought a short nap on it wouldn’t hurt. Then I was going to wake up and go back to my bed. I guess I fell asleep before I could wake up...”

“Okay... just don’t do it again. This room is part of my office, and I can’t get any work done with you sleeping on my equipment!”

“Oh... Okay...”

Looking slightly dejected, Clara left the massage room. Christine watched as she departed, then shook her head.

“That girl... That weird, weird girl...”

Christine took great pride in her equipment, partly because it was hers. It wasn’t until fairly recently in her life that she obtained things that she could really call her own. From a childhood spent in a foster care facility, to being unable to find work at 18, to getting into drugs and drinking shortly thereafter. The better part of her life had been spent using things that were borrowed or sometimes stolen. Christine at age 19, and now were two very different people.

It wasn’t Zymal who had gotten her clean and sober, but it was him that offered her a position in his agency right when she needed stable work the most. He wanted her because she had no ties. No family, no real friends, and no life. She got clean not because of any rehab program, but because she woke up one morning coughing up blood, and it scared her more then quitting did. Her fear ended up being stronger then the withdrawal symptoms, but those symptoms ended up being the reason why she never relapsed. She never, ever, wanted to experience that hell again!

Her experiences made her uniquely qualified to work with victims of mind control. Knowing what it was like to be so out of control helped her form a sort of detached empathy with the people she worked with. As time passed, she got quite good at her job. Zymal had started out as her employer, but over time the man became almost like a father figure to her, with the rest of the agency being a sort of stand in for the family she hadn’t had. This did wonders in changing her from a dry drunk with anger issues, to the calmer, more level headed woman that people saw on a day to day basis.

The young woman brought in, a brunette named Melissa, now laid face down on the massage table. While the combination of hypnotic drugs helped, it was Christine’s gentle touch and calm, soothing voice that got Melissa to open up.

“Life became so easy. When I’m a dog, I don’t have to think much. I just have to listen to my master. I feel so good when he praises me! I feel warm inside! He pets me and I just melt into a puddle of warm jelly!”

Christine continued to work on softening the muscles in Melissa’s neck.

“Melissa, I understand those feelings, believe me I do. I also know that you have a lot of pain inside you, and you’re numbing it by seeking out those good feelings. Tell me. Tell me about the pain you’ve experienced.”

“No... I don’t wanna think about it!”

“I promise that if you do, when it’s over you’ll feel better.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I’ve been through it myself. You can trust me.”

“...I can trust you...”

“You’re safe now.”

“I’m safe now...”

“You can tell me.”

“I can tell you...”

She began to talk about what she went through during training. How she was locked in a cage barely larger then she was, kept in the darkness, and force fed drugs. He conditioned her to masturbate on command, and eventually to orgasm on command by using an electrified dildo along with the command to cum, until she started cumming just from the command. As the training went on she began to forget about her old life, until all that was left was existing as his pet.

Christine watched as Melissa became an incoherent mess. The degree which she was broken became fully evident when upon triggering a memory of her training, she began urinating. Christine wasn’t angry or upset at this. The poor young woman couldn’t control herself. It was pretty obvious that her mind was too broken to salvage.

She summoned a reconditioning team, followed by a cleaning team to deal with the mess. The reconditioning team would reconstruct Melissa’s mind as best they could. She would probably lose months of memories, and could possibly lose her identity. It all depended on the extent of damage, and how “moldable” her mind was. All she could do was to hope for the best.

Melissa’s case was certainly a downer for Christine. It was always best to try and salvage a subject’s personality, but at least there were other options. In the worst case scenario Melissa wouldn’t be herself anymore, but at least she would be someone who could go on to lead a happy life.

She had another case to deal with as soon as they brought her in, but first she decided to go see Zymal. She wanted to talk to him, not really about Melissa, but just to talk. Talking with him always helped her mood.

Sitting in his office, going over data feeds on his computer. Zymal popped a piece of candy in his mouth as Christine knocked on his door.

“Come in.”

She entered his office and took a seat. He looked at her, and for a weird moment he didn’t say anything. His expression seemed frozen. She was just about to ask if he was okay, when he smiled at her.

“Hello Christine. What’s going on?”

“Well Melissa is likely going to be an unsalvageable, which is a downer.”

“I see.”

“And, well really I came here because I was wondering if you know yet what we’re going to do about Axel’s telekinesis?”

She blurted out that last bit without thinking, but upon examination it was a good question to ask.

“Ah, that. Axel is a strange case. Several other agencies have gotten involved in this. Over the past week we’ve been working on various contingency plans. As you may know, we’ve never run across a true telekinetic before, and experiments done at military installations over the years have never produced a result as strong as his outburst.”

“From what I’ve gleaned, if he manages to hone it he’ll be able to do a lot more then break some fluorescent tubes. I’m thinking human atomic bomb.”

“Indeed.”

He popped another piece of candy in his mouth, then offered her one. She smiled and popped the butterscotch disc in her mouth. She liked candy, but Zymal was practically addicted to the stuff. How he managed to keep his teeth so white amazed her.

“The reality is that he is going to have to want to use his abilities to help us. We need to make sure that he does. We’ll play nice for now. Being with Katie seems to help him, and he generally seems like he wants to try and do good here. As long as that remains the case, we play nice.”

“And what’s the worst case scenario?”

“We make him want to help us. Mind restructuring.”

“We’ve never done that to an agent before!”

“We’ve never had an agent with telekinetic abilities before.”

There was a long pause, then Zymal swiveled his monitor around to show her something.

“This is the training program we’ve developed, and we’d like you to get started the day after tomorrow. It’s designed to gradually explore his powers. We’ll need daily progress reports, and immediate notifications if there are any problems.”

“Yes sir!”

“Good. Now is there anything else, Agent?”

“I think that’s all. Thank you for your time.”

Good, they finally had a plan for Axel. That guy really made her nervous. She still hadn’t gotten over all those lights shattering, and from exploring the depths of his mind, she knew that he had a lot of anger inside him. He could conceivably make someone’s head explode, Scanners style. She personally thought it was foolish to develop his powers, but in the world of science and discoveries she was outnumbered by people who had more authority then she did.

It was after 6 PM before she finally finished her work for the day. Three more people were brought in at the last minute, another woman and two men. They were survivors from some crazy cult that drugged its followers and subjected them to hours of subliminal bombardment. These three were lucky. They managed to mostly resist the cult’s brainwashing. The rest of the cult committed suicide by mass poisoning when they were found out. These three managed to resist the command to ingest the poison. It would take weeks of therapy and a bit of memory manipulation, but she expected that they would make a full recovery.

In her apartment now, she removed most of her clothing, leaving only her underwear. She liked to walk around semi naked whenever she could, not for any erotic reason, but because she liked the feel of air rushing past her bare skin. In her apartment she had something that she greatly valued: Privacy.

Being raised in a foster care facility, privacy had become a valuable commodity for her. Growing up, there had almost always been somebody bothering her for some reason, even when she clearly wanted to be alone. Maybe that was why she didn’t have a boyfriend now, and wasn’t looking for one. She didn’t want that kind of relationship, and she sure as hell didn’t want kids. She spent most of her off duty time in her apartment. Some might have seen that as boring, but to her it was relaxing. It was her place. It was quiet. It was serene. It was always there for her at the end of the day, and like Zymal, it was a stabilizing anchor for her.

In this era of tablets and eBook readers, reading an actual book had become almost antiquated. She didn’t care in the slightest. Instead of watching TV, or following those dreadful social media trends, she pulled a big hardcover book off her bookshelf, then curled up on her couch with it. She pulled a soft blanket over her bare skin, and immersed herself in the author’s fantasy world.