The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Welcome to the Agency, Part 2

Upon leaving the building, his first action was to withdraw all the money from his bank account, all $297 of it. It was the last of the money Axel had made at his job before being let go. He vaguely noted the time on the ATM’s clock before leaving.

He had a decision to make: Commit suicide or just go into hiding. He was pretty sure these people weren’t done with him yet. The public would love to hear about this so called agency that operated in secret and above the law. He decided that he would pull a Snowden, then kill himself before they could get to him. But how exactly would he do that? He left before learning any really juicy stuff. He couldn’t risk going back, but he needed to gather evidence. He had the address of the building, the floor they were located on, and the city. He also had names.

A taxi ride took him to a library where he was able to access the internet. Searching the address of the building just got results for a generic office building. Searching the names didn’t provide much useful information either. There was a good chance they were monitoring the internet and would see his searches. He had to get out of the city, and he had to do it on his own. He did have his mother and sisters that he could turn to for help, but he had cut all contact with them years ago. Even with circumstances like these, he wouldn’t rely on them.

Standing out on the street holding a sign that read “Anywhere but here” soon got him a ride. He hopped into a beat up old car driven by a man who looked about as old and beat up as the vehicle he owned.

The sun was setting behind the seedy motel where Axel had been dropped off. They had a room available. He’d spend the night there, get his bearings, then decide what to do next. He’d probably steal a car and see if he could drive out to some secluded spot where he could just end it, but not before contacting his online acquaintances to let them know what he had discovered. Too bad he hadn’t thought of that when he was at the library.

Pushing the worn key into the lock, he opened the door. Basic, dilapidated motel room that looked like it was last renovated in the 1970’s. Hardly worth $45 a night. He sighed and sat down on the bed. Flipping through the nine channels available on the TV, he thought about what to do next. He gradually began to realize that suicide was no longer on the table. There were too many unanswered questions.

He heard a creaking noise and quickly sat up. A figure emerged from the bathroom. It was Katie! She was dressed in nothing but a bra and panties. She smiled warmly and sat down next to him. He gritted his teeth as he looked at her.

“What the fuck are you doing here!? How’d you find me?!”

“That’s not important. What’s important is I have an offer for you.”

“Oh really? What’s that?”

“If you agree to come back to the agency with me, if you agree to join us... you can have me. You will be allowed to have your way with me sexually. You can be gentle or rough with me. I will submit to you sexually, and when not on duty, I will be your sex slave.”

“Woman, you are out of your fuckin’ mind!”

“The offer stands. I can walk out that door if you wish. If I do, we won’t bother you again. I know you’re angry, I know you’re afraid, and I know you like being in control. Join us, and you can be in control of me.”

“All right... All right! If that’s the way you want it, then you’re gonna get it!”

He tackled her and slapped her across the face. He ripped off her bra and dug his fingers into her breasts. She cried out in such a cute voice! He slapped her again, then ripped off her panties. He held her down and began fucking her, hard. This was so exhilarating for him, and it felt good. It felt really good!

The way she moved, her breathing, her moaning, her cries as he hit her, and finally her cry as she came! In that moment, Axel felt more, more alive then he had ever felt before!

He ended up having sex with her three times before he became too tired to go on. Katie now had a black eye, a bloody nose, and several bruises on her face and chest. Yet as she laid there next to him, she smiled serenely. Axel was surprised when she cuddled with him. That made him feel different, some kind of happiness that was a bit strange to him.

Morning came, and another van was waiting for them. Axel was escorted out of the motel room by several agents. A couple of them looked at Katie, then at him.

“She let me hurt her. She said I could!”

“We know.” the agent replied.

Like their first van ride, Katie sat in a seat across from him. She smiled at him again. She was obviously in pain, but she just smiled at him like nothing was wrong.

“Are you some kind of masochist or something?” he asked.

“Maybe a little bit.”

“I... I really messed you up last night. I’m sorry. I couldn’t control myself. I felt... I don’t really know what I felt to be honest.”

“I know. It’s okay.”

“Why me? Why are you so interested in me?”

“Something in your aura, and in the feelings I get from you.”

“Aura? What does that mean?”

Katie leaned forward and placed her hands under her chin.

“Every person has an aura. I see it as a sort of light that surrounds them. It’s faint in some people, more noticeable in others. This light is a different color depending on someone’s personality, and the actions they have taken throughout their lives. Auras can run pretty much the whole spectrum of color. There’s no definite guide, but people with lighter colored auras are good people. They’re usually kind, helpful, generous, trustworthy people. By contrast people with darker colored auras, usually a deep red or green, sometimes dark gray, are evil people. The darker the aura, the more evil someone is, at least usually.”

“Usually?”

“Yeah. It’s accurate on everybody I have ever read, except Col. Zymal believe it or not. I mean when he’s on duty, he’s not a man anybody in their right mind would try to mess with, but off duty he is the nicest person I’ve ever met. Yet when I first developed my ability, his aura was a very dark red which usually spells big trouble. It’s gradually changed to more of an orange red as time has gone on. My reading of him is either off, or he did something really bad before he became the head of our agency.”

“And what about my aura? What color do you see?” he asked.

“I see yellow with some streaks of orange. You’re generally a good person, but there’s a lot of pain and fear inside you. You’ve done some bad things, you’re aware of what you’ve done, and the guilt I feel coming off of you is intense. Your pain has festered into a dark side, and women frighten you. You’re physically attracted to them, but you’re scared.”

Axel tried his best not to give away how surprised he was. He had to know just who or what he was dealing with here.

“Okay, what am I thinking now?”

“It doesn’t work that way. I can see auras and sense feelings. I can’t see individual thoughts, but were I to deduce, you’re wondering how I know all of this.”

“Heh.”

“Welcome back, Agent. Would you like a butterscotch disc?”

Col. Zymal took out a wrapped butterscotch candy and offered it to Axel. With a raised eyebrow, he declined it. His paranoia had gone up a notch or two.

“Suit yourself.” Col. Zymal popped the candy into his mouth and chewed it.

“Now then, I am aware of the agreement between you and Katie. I don’t approve of it, but I will tolerate it under two conditions. The first is that when you are on duty, I expect you to behave as such. The second—”

“Hold on buddy! I’m not an agent! I haven’t been trained, and all of a sudden I’m thrown into this! What do—”

Col. Zymal placed his hand on Axel’s shoulder with freaky speed. His grip was firm, and his stare had gone cold.

“Interrupt me again and I will knock you to the floor. Do it a third time and they will have to wire your jaw shut. Do you understand me, Agent?”

“Got it.”

He released his grip. Axel felt a cold shudder go through him. Whoever this Col. Zymal was, he was starting to see why nobody in their right mind messed with him.

“Now then, the second condition I have is that you are not to do anything to Katie that will impair her duties. Among other things this includes serious injury or otherwise incapacitating her. Do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal.” Axel replied.

“Good.”

Suddenly his whole demeanor changed. When he spoke again, his voice was much warmer.

“Now how about we introduce you to some of the team? You’ve met Katie already. She’s our resident empath. She has the remarkable ability to read what she calls people’s auras. I believe she explained this to you already.”

“Yeah.”

He very nearly blurted out what Katie said about Zymal’s aura but thought better of it just in time.

“Sitting on the couch over here is Clara. She’s our resident computer expert with experience in computer science, computer forensics, and electronic security.”

“Yeah I saw her before. Why is she dressed like she’s about to invade Nazi Germany?”

“She’s a bit different from most other people. Clara, I’d like you to meet our newest recruit.”

Clara who had been busy playing an old NES game on the large projection screen, paused the game and looked at them with brown eyes that seemed somewhat empty. A wide smile appeared on her face. She would have been pretty cute if she wore a normal smile. As it was, she looked a bit deranged as she smiled at him.

“Hi! My name’s Clara, Clara Ackland. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Her voice sounded somewhat dreamy, like she was stoned or something. Axel wondered if she was in a trance.

“Hello Clara. Mind if I ask what you’re doing?”

“I’m playing one of my favorite games! It’s Contra for the NES! I extracted the ROM data from my game cart and put it on my tablet which is connected to the projector here via HDMI, and also interfaces with my wireless controller. It’s not exactly like playing it on my NES, but hooking that up to the projector involves more wires and the picture isn’t as good.”

She unpaused the game and resumed playing.

“I need to clean the pins in my NES anyway...” she said, not looking at either of them.

Axel looked at Col. Zymal with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes?”

“Is she, um, drugged, or hypnotized?”

“No. That’s just how she is.”

“And you have no problem with one of your agents dressing up like she fought in World War II?”

“Agent Ackland is a valued member of this team. That being the case I tend to overlook her eccentric behavior so long as she does her job. I suggest you do the same.”

They approached two people nearby who were talking while watching Clara play. One was another young woman with blonde, spiky hair. The other was a young man with a similar hair style.

“This is James and May, they’re a brother and sister team who specialize in breaking into places where they are not wanted. While Clara can break into just about any computer, these two can get past just about any lock.”

“Damn straight. That’s how we ended up here. We literally broke in. Zymal got a big surprise that night.” May replied.

Col. Zymal laughed, and the sight of him laughing unnerved Axel more then when he had grabbed him by the shoulder.

“Yes I certainly did. That was after all a level 5 lock you got past. It took an expert locksmith almost three hours to get past that same lock.”

“And we’ve been here ever since.” James replied.

“This floor is the recreational and living area. All of our agents live here and spend most of their off duty time here. This is your apartment that Agent Hays has agreed to share with you. Now if you will excuse me, I have some important matters to attend to.”

Col. Zymal walked away as Axel entered the apartment. “I really hope you know what you’re doing, Katie.” he said under his breath.