The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 6: The Real Fun Begins

The electrode pads were attached to the young woman’s forehead, just under her sandy brown hair. Her eyes registered no awareness as several catsuit clad women attached more electrodes to her spread eagle body.

Melissa Danvers, CEO and founder of Parhel Enterprises walked around her wayward employee, now bound helplessly to the restraining frame. She eyed the white spandex catsuit that now encased her body, how it molded around her ass, the thin black wire that disappeared between her buttocks, a hint of the electronic devices now embedded inside her.

“Well Cassandra, I could have always fired you. But I like you too much.” she said to the restrained woman.

There was no response from Cassandra.

“Looks like the drugs have taken effect. Ladies, begin!”

Cassandra jerked as her body was stimulated by electric currents. Thoughts and feelings began to bombard her mind, overriding her own desires. Melissa smiled at her soon to be model employee. Her grin widened as Cassandra started moaning, then cried out as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body.

“There we go... good girl Cassy! From now on you’ll be the perfect employee. Driven, obedient, and eager to please me.”

Axel stood outside of Christine’s office, nervously debating whether or not to enter. It was one thing to know from sensing Katie’s thoughts that Christine would help him, but it was another to get past the fear of him turning over control of his mind to her.

He was just about to walk away when her office door opened.

“Oh, Axel. Hi! Can I help you?”

“I, uh maybe. Can we talk?”

Sitting in her office, Axel did his best to hide his nervousness. Christine sat down across from him. She studied him for a moment.

“So how are things going?”

“I figured out what you did to me. You made me focus my desires on Katie. You also activated something inside me I guess.”

“I heard about your breakthrough up on the prison level, and your experiences with Agent Hays.”

“How did you do it?”

“The simplest explanation is—”

“No, screw that. I’m no layman. Tell me exactly what you did.”

“Well, I redirected your mental energy to focus on an area of your brain that hasn’t been used in a long time. You’ve had this ability since birth, and you used it without knowing it when you were a boy. Not knowing what you had, you never really developed it. This happens a lot with people. For example we’re all born with the ability to wiggle our ears, an evolutionary leftover. But if we don’t discover this ability in time, the muscles atrophy.”

“So that part of my brain atrophied from lack of use?”

“Yes. However it’s far from gone. The progress you’ve made so far is extraordinary. With Agent Hays, it took weeks to show any sign of progress.”

“So, what happens if I were to undergo another session with you? Could you strengthen my telepathy?”

“I’m certain I could. When would you like to undergo another session?”

“Hold on! I want some kind of guarantee. How do I know that you’re not going to turn me into your slave?”

“Because one, I haven’t been authorized to do that. Two, I’m not into mistress/slave fantasies, and three, if I wanted to do that I would have done it during our first session.”

There was a knock on the door. Katie entered the office.

“Hey, Zymal wants us upstairs in the situation room. We have a new mission.”

“Cassandra Holtz, 26, single, works for Parhel Enterprises. According to her friends and social media circles, she was unhappy at her job and was getting ready to quit. Then two weeks ago she was promoted and suddenly her tune changed.”

“So what? They’re probably paying her more money. More money would change just about anybody’s tune.” Axel said.

“That may be the case, but we have reports of her behaving strangely. She’s become more dedicated, more focused on her job, and has started working longer hours and alienating herself from her friends. They’ve remarked that she’s never been this driven before. Your mission is to go in with Agent Hays. She will interview her and read her aura. From there we’ll decide what to do next.”

So this was it, Axel’s first real mission out in the field. He was given a slim, bullet resistant vest to wear under his clothing. Notably all the other agents got equipped with pistols.

“You’ll need to undergo firearms training. For now take this.”

He was handed a can of pepper spray.

“What? You’re kidding me! This is what women keep in their purses in case someone tries to...”

He was going to say “rape them” but stopped himself. They knew what he was getting at, but thankfully said nothing. He quietly pocketed the can of pepper spray.

They all entered an unmarked delivery van and headed off to a nearby private airport. From there they got onto a plane that was waiting for them. Soon they were airborne.

“So how do these missions normally work?” Axel asked.

“Typically I go in to get readings on the subjects. Their auras will usually tell me everything I need to know, but if not then we dig deeper. If it involves hacking computers, we try to have Clara do it remotely. Failing that we try to directly gain access to the systems. Once we have enough evidence, we go in and arrest the people involved and try our best to free the subjects from their control.”

“So if this Cassandra is being controlled, what do you do with her?”

“That’s where the 16th floor comes in. Subjects are taken up there and are usually freed from the control they were under. Depending on mental trauma and other issues, they may be sent to the 17th floor. I don’t know what happens to them up there, but when they emerge they’re usually back to their old selves, or as close as possible.”

“And those responsible? What happens to them?”

“18th floor. Sometimes they emerge with no memory of what they did. Sometimes they’re never seen again.”

“Jesus that’s scary!”

“What these people do is scary.”

“You guys have some kind of checks and balances, right?”

“Yes. Before anybody is processed, the case is looked over by a panel of judges. We don’t know who they are, but they look over everything to see if there’s enough evidence. Mind wipes and other changes can be undone, but only by us, and each subject has a unique password generated. You need the subject and need to know the password.”

“So this hypnosis that I’ve had, that can be undone too?”

“Yes.”

“So if I don’t like what Christine is doing to me, I can undo it?”

Katie smiled at him. “If she wanted to enslave you, she’d make sure you liked it.”

Cassandra lived in an apartment just a few miles from Parhel Enterprises. A surveillance team waited until she arrived home from work, then Agent Hays was sent in. Axel was ordered to wait in the van with the others.

Agent Hays knocked on the door. It opened, and she was greeted by the smiling face of an attractive young woman.

“Hello there. My name’s Jenny. I’m with Corporate Weekly magazine. I understand you were recently promoted. I was wondering if you’d be willing to do a short interview. We’re writing an article about what it’s like for a new midlevel manager.”

“Sure! Come in.”

“So Cassandra, can you tell me what that first day was like?”

“I’d prefer to be called Cassy. Yeah that first day was hectic. I saw my new office for the first time. I met a lot of new people, some who are my boss, and others who I’m now the boss of. But Ms. Danvers herself soon came to see me. She’s the CEO of the company, uh you probably know that. Well, she came to see me and told me that everything was going to be all right. I mean when the company founder tells you that, what can you say?”

Katie spent nearly ten minutes talking to Cassandra. From there she headed back to the van. When she entered the van, her face took on a grim expression.

“She’s being controlled. She’s still in there trying to get out, but the grip they have over her mind is too strong for her to break. Classic personality overlay.”

“Personality overlay?” Axel asked.

“Think of yourself as trapped inside your own mind while another you says and does things you wouldn’t do. You’re totally helpless and imprisoned, and each time they reinforce the control, the area of your mind that you’re trapped in gets smaller and smaller.” one of the strike team members said.

“So what do we do?”

“Midnight raid. We call in three more strike teams. They will remove Ms. Holtz, raid the company she works for, and detain Ms. Danvers." Zymal said over the radio.

“Man, you guys don’t fool around.” Axel replied.

Melissa Danvers, CEO and founder of Parhel Enterprises grabbed the shot glass with a shaky hand. Barely looking at it, she gulped it down. Her suit was ruffled, and her hair was unkempt, a far cry from how she normally presented herself. The office she was sitting in wasn’t hers which unnerved her, but it was not nearly as unnerving as the events that had transpired within the past four hours.

Her company, gone. Her property, confiscated. Her status: Wanted for conducting illegal drug trials.

She quickly poured herself another shot of whiskey and downed it.

Sitting at the desk was a well dressed man. Even in this corporate environment, he looked especially serious and formal. He watched as Melissa downed the second shot.

“Just 5 hours ago! Just five hours ago I had it all! How could they MOVE so fast?! I mean if you guys hadn’t forced me onto that helicopter, I’d be in their clutches right now! Everything! The whole operation! How the fuck did they know?!”

The man steepled his hands as he looked at her.

“We don’t know much about them, but we have learned how to mostly avoid them. These guys make the FBI look like amateurs. Whatever their process is, it’s quick. Just as you saw.”

“What do I do now?”

“Well Ms. Danvers, I brought you here because I have a job offer for you. I think under the circumstances, it’s an offer you won’t be able to refuse.”

Back at the agency’s headquarters, a nervous Axel stripped to his underwear and laid down on the massage table. Christine poured warm oil onto his back and started massaging it into his skin.

“Just try to relax Axel. When we’re done, you’ll still be you.”

“You’re not helping.” he replied.

“Focus on something else. Think about your telepathy, what you experienced reading Katie’s mind.”

He did as she asked and felt his mind begin to drift. He wondered just what was in the oil she was using on him? It had to be some kind of hypnotic drug. He was going under too quickly for it not to be. Was he stupid for letting her do this to him, again? Or had she implanted the suggestion that he come to her for more treatments.

The next thing he knew, she was telling him, no, shouting at him to wake up.

“Wha? What happened?”

“We’re done here.” Christine replied.

All the lights in the room were off. She looked apprehensive, frightened. She was trying to keep calm, but something was scaring her.

“What? What do you mean we’re done here? What happened to the lights?”

“I mean I can’t help you anymore. Just go. Please!”

“What do you mean you can’t help me anymore?!”

“Please, just go. Just forget about it, please!”

He noticed that she gave him a wide berth as he got dressed. She was scared,of him! What the hell had happened while he was under? She wasn’t going to tell him.

“All right, well I’ll see you later, I guess.”

After he left, Christine closed the door behind him and started shaking badly. She removed one of the light panels.

The fluorescent tube inside was shattered.

Every light in the room had shattered. Trying her best to keep her composure, Christine went to go and find Col. Zymal.