The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 7: The most powerful form of mind control, Part 1

“Benign cases of mind control? You want me to look these over why?”

Col. Zymal gave Axel that dead serious look of his.

“Agent, not every case of mind control is sinister, and it’s important to develop the ability to judge the controller’s intentions. Unlike most agencies, we don’t play by a concrete set of rules. Each mind control situation is unique.”

Judging by the thin folder he gave to Axel, there weren’t many cases that were considered benign.

It had almost been a week since they had uncovered what had been going on at Parhel Enterprises. Cassandra had made a full recovery and was being remotely monitored to make sure there were no side effects. Since then not much had been going on. Axel was back to studying, and undergoing weapons training. He was getting pretty good with a 9mm pistol.

Regarding his telepathic training, he had hit a wall. Nobody wanted to bring it up, and apart from getting the odd thought from Katie’s head, he hadn’t picked up on anything. Zymal had issued an order that he was not allowed to pursue it for the time being. Axel decided to go along with this for the moment, at least until he could figure out a way to continue harnessing his abilities on his own.

The benign cases were few and far between, but he soon found himself interested in them. The first case he read about was a husband who began hypnotizing his wife to help her recover from the loss of their child. She proved to be too good of a subject and randomly slipped into trances where she would obey him in a literal sense. The agency basically taught both of them how to properly control hypnosis, and monitored them for three years.

The second case really caught his attention. It involved that telepathic couple he had read about earlier, Aaron and Rena. According to the file, he had chased her down an alley and used his telepathy to gain control of her mind. At first Axel wondered why this was classified as a benign case, until he read that she was willing, and that her own latent telepathy had aided the process. The file also had several notes, all written by Katie. It seemed as though she had taken a personal interest in the case. She had been keeping tabs on them as recently as two months ago. He decided to go and ask her about it.

Wearing nothing but a dog collar, handcuffs and leg irons, Katie Hays looked more like a suspect then an agent. Today was her day off, and she had decided to spend it nude and in their apartment. Axel had no idea where the collar came from.

“You do know where the key is, right?”

“Mmm, maybe.”

“No ‘maybe’ about it.” If Zymal bursts in here with a mission, he’s not gonna be too pleased at seeing you like this.

“Okay, okay, the key is hidden on me.”

He started groping around her body. She closed her eyes and smiled as he did this. He stuck a finger inside her pussy and felt around.

“Mmmm... higher...”

He moved his hands up to her breasts. As soon as he began fondling them, the key fell out from in between them.

“Found it.”

“Yeah... guess you did...”

“Tell me about Aaron and Rena. I read their file and it’s like you’re a bit obsessed over them.”

Katie smiled again and sighed deeply. “What can I say? I’m a sucker for love stories.”

There was a knock on the door. Axel barely had time to cover up Katie with a blanket before the door opened. Col. Zymal stood outside.

“We have a new mission. Sorry Agent Hays but we’re going to need your aura reading abilities on this one.”

“Really? Come on it’s my day off!”

“You’ve had almost two months off. I want both of you ready to go in twenty minutes.”

“There’s no arguing with you, huh? All right.” Katie replied.

A young woman entered the medical clinic. She approached the receptionists desk. She wore an ugly brown skirt, big glasses which also looked ugly on her, and her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail that was tucked under her oversized jacket.

“I have an appointment to see Doctor Stotz.” she said in a shy, barely audible voice.

“All right ma’am, what’s your name?”

“My name’s Jenny.”

“All right, have a seat and the doctor will be with you momentarily.”

Doctor Stotz soon came out and took the shy young woman by the hand. He led her into the examination room. After he closed the door behind her, and smiled.

“We should start meeting at my home. If you come here too often they’re gonna know something’s up. All right, off with your clothes.”

Jenny started panting heavily and she stripped off her clothing. As each piece came off, she revealed herself to be quite beautiful. She undid her ponytail, and her blonde hair spread out over her shoulders. Without those hideous glasses, her smooth, beautiful face was on display. As she stripped naked and revealed her perky, fairly large breasts, she watched as he filled a syringe. Without being told to, she bent over the exam table and spread her legs. She trembled in excitement as she wanted to feel the sting of the needle.

Grabbing a handful of wonderfully firm buttock, he swabbed an area with an alcohol soaked cotton ball, and inserted the tiny, almost hair like needle into it. He injected the contents of the syringe inside. The tiny prick left by the needle didn’t even bleed.

“Now my dear, I have some things for you to put on.”

He handed her what looked like a chastity belt with integrated, pre lubricated sex toys, along with a ball gag, and what looked like some kind of VR helmet. She eagerly accepted the items, trembling with excitement as she began to put them on. She inhaled as she inserted the sex toys, and exhaled softly as they went in. He then guided her over to the table and helped her climb onto it.

“Now relax my pet. You’re going to see a pattern of flashing lights, and hear some soothing sounds. Let your mind drift away.”

Axel and Katie found themselves on a plane bound for Nebraska of all places. Axel couldn’t think of a more boring state to go to. They weren’t even headed for Omaha which was the only city he knew of in the state. They were investigating a report of a doctor in some so called city that had less then 2000 people living in it.

“You know, I think the closer to the center of the country you get, the more boring it is.” Axel said.

“Oh I don’t know, there’s some nice state and national parks out there.” Katie replied.

“Yeah but what do people do out here on a day to day basis? Farming? Raising livestock?”

“Well according to the report, some stolen experimental technology made its way into the hands of a doctor out here. If that’s true, then he’s certainly not farming with it.”

“So what’s up with Christine and Zymal. They were so hot to develop my telepathy, now they refuse to talk about it, and I can’t have coffee anymore. I mean okay I get I’m part of this agency now and there are rules, but these games that Zymal’s playing with me are pissing me off!”

“I honestly don’t know why they stopped. My guess is they found something in you they didn’t plan for and are working out how to deal with it.” she replied.

“That telepathic couple in the files, Aaron and Rena. What’s so special about them? Why are you so interested in them? Why’d you guys let them go?”

Katie sighed and smiled again. She shifted in her seat. Axel concentrated and could sense her thinking about how to tell him. He could still faintly read her, coffee or not.

“Because they’re sole mates. They need each other. At first they seemed like opposites. Aaron’s aura is a bright red-orange color. He’s not a bad person, but he has a lot of fire in him. He’s stubborn, driven, and emotional. His telepathic abilities are powerful but unstable. They come and go for him. Rena’s totally different. Her aura is a light blue. She’s calm, docile, quite intelligent though she doesn’t show it, and her telepathy is weak, but it’s stable.”

An announcement came over the plane that they were due to land in 10 minutes.

“So they’re opposites who are attracted to each other, like magnets?” Axel said.

“Yeah. I saw something in those two that I have never seen before. I don’t think they know it, even though they’re both telepaths. When they’re with each other, their aura’s intermingle. Her blue mixes with his red and it has a calming effect on him. He’s much more peaceful with her around. Likewise his orange mixes with her blue, which makes her feel warm and safe. They recently had a daughter, just a couple months ago in fact. They named her Serena. Her aura is bright green, oddly enough. I think she’s gonna grow up to be an animal lover.”

“Man, you really keep tabs on them, like a stalker or something!” Axel said.

“Well like I said, I’m a sucker for romance stories. I like to check up on them every now and then, make sure they’re doing okay. It’s not just because I like them. They really do need each other. If something bad happened to one of them, Aaron would become a rampaging monster, or Rena would become comatose. It’s really the most powerful form of mind control.”

“Telepathy?”

“No. Love.”

“Love? Really?”

Katie looked into his eyes.

“Really.”

After they landed, Axel and Katie climbed into the back of a waiting SUV. They were being sent in to enter the doctor’s house and attempt to locate evidence. They had been given a replica key generated from a photograph secretly taken by an undercover agent at his clinic.

This is a home recon mission. You’re to enter the suspect’s home and search for information. First place to check is his computer. You’re looking for anything related to mind control. Afterwards you are to proceed to the suspect’s clinic and interview him.” Col. Zymal said over the radio.

“So what do you guys do if we find something illegal, but it’s not related to mind control?”

“Depends on how dangerous it is. Most of the time we just ignore it. You wouldn’t believe the drug stashes I’ve seen. This one house I was doing recon in, the guy had over a pound of dried marijuana in his garage. He wasn’t involved in anything related to mind control, so we just ignored it. Far as I know he hasn’t been caught yet.” Katie replied.

Their suspect lived in a neat little house located in the sleepy little suburb of bumfuck nowhere. Katie put the key into the lock but it wouldn’t turn. Axel thought for a split second that the mission was over, then watched as she jiggled the key a bit, and it turned. They entered the house.

They soon found his computer. Katie pulled a USB thumb drive out of her pocket and plugged it into one of the USB ports. She booted up the computer. As expected, the computer’s BIOS detected the operating system on the thumb drive and began to load it.

A desktop appeared. The wallpaper was a picture of Clara smiling with a caption that read “This computer is mine now!". Axel watched in amazement as the mouse cursor moved itself and windows began to open up. Then a message window popped up on the computer screen.

“Hey guys, this is gonna take awhile. You can remove the thumb drive now. I’ll shut down the computer when I’m done copying his files.”

Katie typed “OK” and pulled the thumb drive out. The operating system had been loaded into the computer’s RAM. There would be no trace of it after Clara remotely shut the machine down.

“How did you guys do that?”

“What? Access his computer? Oh that’s super easy. This USB drive contains a custom OS that Clara built. It allows her to remotely access a computer over the internet and download its data. Anybody with a background in computers can do this if they can get physical access to your PC.”

“Wow. So much for startup passwords.” Axel replied.

“Okay, lets look around for any physical evidence. Try not to disturb anything or move anything out of place.”

It didn’t take them long to find a suspicious room. It seemed that the good doctor was into S&M. He had a fully furnished playroom set up in the basement. Katie looked at the equipment, and Axel sensed she was getting just a bit turned on. There was nothing in the house that indicated mind control however.

“Okay so we have a doctor with fetishes. Not exactly mind control. What now?”

“Now we go interview him.”