The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 9: Project Maid

“So this is where you live huh? Nice place you got here!”

Krystal, which was not her real name, stood in the entryway of a grand home. It apparently belonged to the man she was with tonight. This was shaping up to be one of her best nights. The guy was young, horny, and judging by this house, he was also loaded!

“The bathroom is upstairs, third door on the right. I want you to take a shower. Clean yourself really well, then change into the robe I left for you.”

“All right. You’re the boss!”

Upstairs in the bathroom, she indulged in a little habit of hers. With the shower running to cover the noise, she opened the medicine cabinet and rifled through it, looking for any interesting prescription drugs. Oxycontin pills and other drugs fetched a high price on the street.

Some women went to College and went on to get jobs where they made good money. Martha, going by the much sexier name of Krystal, skipped the whole College part and got right into the making money part of the deal. Some strippers made more an hour then a lot of white collar workers did. And if one was willing to let their morals slip a bit, they could make even more money.

She emerged from the bathroom wearing only the robe. He waited for her at the bottom of the stairs. She followed him into the kitchen where he uncorked a bottle of wine and poured a glass for her.

“Oh my! Chardonnay from 1986? That must be expensive!”

She eagerly drank the wine. The house was lovely. Everything looked expensive down to the dish towels. The wine tasted good, though oddly sweet. She didn’t know what that was about, but she liked it.

From the kitchen, she followed him into some kind of sitting room with a TV and a fireplace. She began to feel odd, lethargic. She moved her fingers and saw trails following them. She realized what had happened.

“The wine. You just drugged me, didn’t you?”

“Yes I did.”

“Buddy if I’m not home s-safe and sound by tomorrow, my friends will come lookinnng for me. The bar knows meee... and they know I left with youuu...”

“No need to worry yourself, Krystal. You’ll be home safe and sound by tomorrow morning.”

After she passed out, he went over to an intercom panel.

“She’s ready.”

When Krystal came to, she felt pleasantly calm. She slowly became aware that she was sitting in a chair of some kind. She tried to move but found herself locked in by restraints. This didn’t really bother her. She still felt calm and peaceful. She even smiled as a woman in a lab coat approached her.

“Hello Krystal. I would like to ask you some questions. Is that okay?”

“Yes...”

“What is your earliest memory?”

“Um... I was a little girl... in a field. I remember finding these pretty, yellow flowers all over. They were actually dandelions but I didn’t know that.”

Several tiny, thin gold needles attached to wires had been inserted into her scalp. They, along with the electrodes attached to her head aided the computers in mapping her neural pathways.

“What is the next memory you can recall?”

“I, um... My mom making pancakes for me, for the first time. I must have been four years old.”

“After you ate the pancakes, do you remember your desire to help your mother clean the dishes?”

“No...”

A dial was turned on one of the consoles, and a couple keys were pressed on a keyboard. Krystal moaned softly and shifted in the chair.

“Think, sweetie. After you ate the pancakes, do you remember your desire to help your mother clean the dishes?”

“Yesss... I wanted to help her but I was too short to reach the sink...”

The dial was turned back down.

“Good girl. Tell me what you remember about being four years old.”

Krystal smiled at being told she was a good girl. She thought back, but it was... difficult, as if her memories were confused.

“Ummmm...”

“Take your time sweetie. Concentrate.”

The dial was turned back up, and the confusion in Krystal’s mind went away.

“I remember wanting to clean things, and to be told that I was a good girl for cleaning things. I remember I wanted my mom’s approval, so I started cleaning. As I got older, I started cleaning the house every day.”

“Like the good little maid you are?”

“Y-yessss... Like the good little maid that I am...”

Axel and Katie found themselves in Kentucky, investigating a strip club where the owner was believed to be hypnotizing his employees.

“You know, we used to go on road trips when I was a kid. We had family who lived in Kentucky. It’s a great place for deer hunting, but the women are butt ugly!”

Katie laughed. “Really? All of them?”

“Maybe not all of them, but I can’t remember one stranger I met who wasn’t overweight, or had bad teeth, or just looked weird.”

“Sounds like it was boring for you.”

“Oh you have no idea! My mom would visit with her family and talk about boring shit. My dad nodded in all the right places and pretended to have a good time, and I was left with nothing to do. No kids to play with, no toys, certainly no video games.”

“That must have been awful! I hate to bring this up but my family didn’t take road trips very often. However when we did it was always to fun places. Water parks were a favorite fun place. If we could afford to go, we’d always go in July, and try to plan it for July 4th so we could catch a fireworks show.”

“Yeah, lets talk about something else.” Axel replied.

“All right. Well, we’re about 20 minutes away from the strip club.”

“Want to take a guess on what method of mind control they’re using?”

“Oh. Uh my first guess would be subliminals. It was done really cleverly at one strip club, hidden in the music they played. Customers handed over almost 30% more money.”

“How did you discover that operation?”

She laughed. “Well the extra money spent was a clue but not enough. Actually some art student was recording the music being played in the club and slowed it down.”

“That must have taken a lot of doing to hush up.”

“Well, yeah. Lot of memory wipes.”

Axel frowned and shuddered a bit.

The first thing on the agenda was to gain entry to the strip club. They had it on good authority that it was empty during the day. The owner usually didn’t open the place up until late in the afternoon.

Since they were unable to procure a key copy, they had with them a lock pick that was a home invaders dream. It was a thin metal rod shaped like a key that had tiny pistons in it. The computer would guess the correct tumbler sequence and move the pistons to position the tumblers correctly. They got into the building on the second try.

They had with them semi forged credentials and a search warrant just in case somebody showed up. Officially they were Federal agents investigating suspicious activity.

“This is kinda awesome. I usually have to pay to get into a titty bar.” Axel said.

After checking for security cameras, they found the owners office, and more importantly his computer. Katie loaded Clara’s hacking program onto it. While waiting for it to load, Axel happened to notice a false floor panel when he started tapping his foot. They removed it and discovered a metal lock box. Katie used their magic key to open it.

Inside was a couple grand worth of heroin.

Katie frowned as she looked at the contents of the box. Along with the heroin were several needles and a couple spoons.

“I think I know what’s going on here. We’ll need to wait to see what Clara finds, but I think I know where this is going and I don’t like this.

Axel concentrated and picked up a vague feeling of helplessness in Katie’s mind.

“Hey, tell me what you’re thinking. Why do you feel so helpless?”

“Okay... So, you know who we are and what we do. What you don’t know is that there have been several other branches of the government who have tried to either pick us off, or absorb us into their ranks. For the most part they haven’t been successful. However, the DEA managed to successfully argue that cases involving controlled substances fell squarely under their jurisdiction, and we were forbidden from pursuing them.”

“Why do I sense there’s more to it?”

“Because you’re a budding telepath. Yes, the rabbit hole goes much deeper. The DEA was goaded into action by enemies of Col. Zymal. The FBI wants to absorb our agency into their ranks. The CIA wants to eliminate our agency. Anybody who knows about us either wants our agency shut down, or placed under their control, and through manipulating the DEA, they managed to score a narrow, albeit harmful victory against us.”

“So where does that leave us?”

“We pack up and leave. We can’t pursue this. We can’t even report it!”

Axel sensed Katie’s composure giving way.

“All we can do is go back empty handed and this strip club owner can keep pumping his girls full of drugs, fueling their addictions while he rakes in the money!!”

“What do you mean you can’t even report it?! How the hell is that legal?!”

“It isn’t. But it was made clear to us by the DEA or whoever was behind the law that if we did anything that violated their territory, we would regret it. This includes reporting crimes we witness, which is stupid and makes no sense! It’s just a bullshit regulation to try and hinder our ability to do our job, so some asshole can point at us and say we’d be better off under their control!”

“They’re hiding something. or whoever is pulling their strings is hiding something. I have an idea. We can’t report it, but we could send an anonymous tip to the local police.”

He sensed her trying to think up a reason why they couldn’t. Then when she realized it could work, she smiled at him.

“Oh Axel! You are awesome!! Yes! We can arrange for an anonymous tip and they will have no way of knowing it came from us!”

Krystal had now forgotten that she used to be called Martha. She was in the process of forgetting other details of her life as she crawled along the floor, docily scrubbing it. Being a maid, scrubbing the floor while a vibrator buzzed away in her cunt felt so... right... like it was what she was meant to do with her life. A smile formed on her face as she felt a sense of inner peace.

In another room, their new maid was being monitored by cameras. A technician adjusted a couple of settings, and smiled at the readout of Krystal’s brainwaves.

“Memory implantation has been successful. Her mind has adapted to the new memories very well!”

“Excellent news! The drug combo is perfect, and the changes should be impossible for an outsider to detect.”

Melissa Danvers, former CEO and founder of Parhel Enterprises looked at the video feed of the young woman docily scrubbing away, while panting and moaning softly. This form of mind control was perfect! It physically rewrote neural pathways. It was undetectable by any known means that the Agency possessed, and it was complete, right down to childhood memories being altered.

She thought about Cassandra, the one that got away. The agency had her under their protection, at least for the moment. She’d get her back though, in time. And when she did, the level of control she would put that young woman under would make her first time look like a hypnotic parlor trick.