The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agent Danner

By Hypnofur

“Great job Agent Danner”, Agent Towalski commended me as we got into the car.

“Thanks” I said quietly. I don’t think he knew how I had fucked up. I don’t usually use swear words like that, but there was no other way to describe it, I FUCKED UP.

Towalski and I were on an undercover assignment. We had been receiving tips about this hypnotist guy, and how there were suspicions that he was using his influence for criminal activities. We posed as an adventurous couple at one of his R rated stage shows. I planned to volunteer to go up and fake being hypnotized. We’d then see if he tried to contact me or anything after the show.

He asked for volunteers, and a number of women bounced up on stage. A lot of them were hot young things, and I was afraid my early thirties body that had been through too many nights of stake-out take out would keep me from getting picked. Much to my surprise, he seemed to focus on me first. He said something about, “this looks like a woman with convictions. “

He looked at me. I was immediately struck by the intensity of his stare. That’s the first time I started to get a little nervous about this whole thing. He was more attractive than I thought he would be. He had a shaved head and a muscular build

“What is your name Miss?”

“Shannon” I responded clearly. It is my real first name. I often use it when undercover, just to keep everything straight.

“Have you ever been hypnotized, Shannon?”

“No”

“Well, you will be tonight” he said confidently. Even thought I didn’t believe in hypnosis, this sent chills down your spine. I wasn’t sure if they were from nervousness, embarrassment, or anticipation…

He stepped back smiling at me and I could see he had a long, gold chain with a beautiful large crystal hanging from it. As he talked, he began to spin it continuously and its facets attracted my eye and I began looking at it with an uncontrollable fascination, perhaps more than I should have.

“Do you like the crystal, Shannon?” he asked me with a playful voice.

“That’s a beautiful stone,” I remarked honestly.

“It certainly is,” he answered. “I’ve been using it for years to hypnotize people just like yourself into doing things they would never normally do,” he explained candidly.

I was concentrating on the beautiful, sparkling, stone turning in his fingers rapidly now and it took me a moment to realize what he said.

“Huh…..hypnotized…..that….wouldn’t…..work….on……..me” I protested, not as part of my cover, it was really what I was thinking, and it just slipped out. It was getting a bit hard to focus, as I was fascinated now with the flickering light.

“Oh you shouldn’t try to hard to resist my dear,” he replied. “It is so much more fun just looking deep into the crystal and watch how the light changes.” he answered soothingly. The spotlight operator obviously knew what he was doing because he focused the light on the crystal so that it sparkled in the most amazing way.

“Concentrate on the light, Shannon,” he ordered. “It feels good to concentrate on the light, doesn’t it, my dear?” He was leading me back to the chair on stage and I sat down comfortably, never losing site of the light so wonderfully dancing from the jewel.

“Yes,” you answered. “It feels good to look at the light.” My mind was getting foggy now and I was feeling a little tired.

He said, “Listen to my voice as you concentrate on the light. My voice feels so safe and comfortable. You are in a very safe place and it feels so good to look at the light and listen to my voice.”

“Can’t … be hypnotized….” I tried to answer but it was too much trouble trying to talk. Besides, I wanted to look at the light and my eyes were growing really heavy and tired at that point.

He continued speaking to me “And now your eyes are growing heavy and it is hard to keep them open but you can still hear my voice and you know it is safe and feels so good listening to my voice,” he affirmed. I noted how wise he was to know that I was so tired and sleepy. I wanted so to sleep but I wanted to look at the light. My assignment, Agent Towalski, or anything else in the world seemed to simply not matter at that point.

“Shannon, you can close your eyes now and relax,” he said, and I was grateful for him permitting you to close your heavy lids. “You feel more wonderful than you have ever felt before. You feel safe with you as you listen to my voice. You never want to be away from my voice. You want to please me don’t you, Shannon?”

“Yes,” I answered numbly. “I want to please you.” And I truly could think of nothing I wanted more.

“Very good,” he said. “What pleases you most is when you obey me. You want to obey me and please me, don’t you, Shannon?” he asked softly.

“Yes, I want to obey you,” I affirmed, I would have done anything he asked.

“Very, very good, Shannon. You’re blissfully floating, deeply hypnotized, open to all my commands. Feeling so wonderful as you obey me. Realizing now that nothing seems important but obeying me, because it feels so wonderful. You want the wonderful feeling of obeying me, don’t you, Shannon?”

“Yes. Want to obey.” She repeated happily. John stood up from his chair. Van held up his hand, telling him to wait a minute. He knew that would only delay the husband for another moment at best.

“Good girl. The more obedient you are, the more wonderful you will feel. Only my voice now, nothing else matters. All you want now is the wonderful, relaxed, sensual feeling of obeying my voice. All you want is to be deeply hypnotized and to obey. Tell me now what you want, Shannon.”

“Deeply hypnotized. Obey you.” I said, meaning it with every fiber of my being. Then he said “Sleep!” and snapped his fingers.

From there everything went blank. I don’t remember anything until I heard him snap his fingers again. Then I suddenly awoke and realized that I was still on stage, and that I had been hypnotized for real. The audience was going crazy. Everything was a blur to me for a minute, as I regained my senses. He told me to stand up and take a bow. My body seemed to react automatically.

He thanked me and told me that I could return to my seat. I shuffled off stage and through the audience as they were still standing in ovation. Towalski was acting all pissed. He stormed out of there. I could tell he was doing the angry husband routine. That had been part of the plan.

I was supposed to sit there as the audience thinned out and see if he approached me. I did, and he didn’t. I found myself both very relieved and a little disappointed at the same time. I eventually left the club and met up with Towalski at the rendezvous point.

“You should be an actress, you went a lot further than I thought you would up there” Towalski said as we drove away.

“Yeah, well, I couldn’t let on, you know?”

“Yeah, I guess. Look, I won’t tell anyone else about what you did, so don’t worry about that.”

“Sure, yeah, thanks.” I said, trying to keep it cool. I felt like I was about to hyperventilate. What had I done on stage? I had no idea? It seemed to be enough to shock Towalksi.

“What did he say to you when he was whispering?” he asked.

I almost threw up. It was bad enough that I had gotten hypnotized and made to do crazy things that I don’t remember, but to think that he was saying things that even Towalski didn’t hear was making me sick.

“Oh, just trying to deepen the trance. Nothing incriminating.” I said, though I wasn’t sure if that was true or not.

“Really, it seemed like he said a lot to you , it took a long time.”

“No, just, you’re going deeper and deeper kind of stuff” I lied.

“You really went all out for the assignment, and I’m not criticizing, but why did you pick furs as your turn on? Our cover lists us as veteranairans who are card carrying members of PETA?” Towalski said.

My heart almost exploded right there. This was like a nightmare. He must have asked me what my secret turn ons or fetishes were. I told him the truth. Shit. Shit. Shit.

“Yeah, I know, I figured to have a taboo fetish would be something he might want to exploit.” I said. I was always good a thinking on my feet.

“Clever” Towalski said, seeming to buy my story. Fortunately, it wasn’t too much longer until he dropped me off where I had left my car.

About a week passed. Towalski seemed to be pretty cool about the whole thing, and no rumors had started, at least none that I had heard. I was starting to think I might be able to live this down at some point.

I was at home one night in my apartment. I was in my typical sweatpants and pajama top. I was eating a pizza and feeling mad at myself for trying to come up with reasons not to get on the treadmill.

The intercom rang. He claimed it was a delivery. I let him in, but made sure my gun was on the table behind the door. The job had given me paranoia, but that paranoia would probably keep me alive some day. I opened the door, and the kid seemed to be a legitimate delivery guy. He had a big box for me. I tipped him and sent him on his way. I had no idea what was in the big box.

I opened it and gasped in horror. It was an absolutely gorgeous crystal fox coat. I recoiled in fear. There was a note, but it didn’t matter I knew who sent it. He somehow knew who I was, where I lived.

I pounced up and closed the blinds. Was he watching me? I glanced to the gun on the table. As I reached for the card, my fingers grazed the soft fur. I felt a tingle through my body.

“Join me tonight. Midnight. Hilton room #947. A car will be waiting outside at 11:30” The card read, it was not signed. It didn’t need to be. I sat there looking at the coat for a few minutes. I couldn’t believe that I had told him about my secret sexual fetish. My whole life, I have loved the look and feeling of furs. As a single woman, I had even purchased myself a mink stole that I used to “compensate” for the lack of a male companion.

Now, here in front of me, was the softest, most luxurious crystal fox coat that I had ever seen in real life. I knew that I should call Towalksi, and tell him that I had been contacted. Of course, when he found out that I must have given the hypnotist my real address, he’d know I had been really hypnotized. Then of course, he’d know that I really did have a fur fetish.

Shit. What was I going to do. Weakening to the temptation, I reached over and stroked the fur, just once. It felt like heaven on my fingertips. No No No! I had to resist! I ran out of the room. I had to think.

I hopped in the shower. While I was in the shower, my mind wandered to the place where I started thinking about what might happen if I accepted his invitation. Would I be able to resist him once I was at his hotel? Maybe I would, now that I knew how susceptible I was to hypnosis, and how I needed to avoid those intense eyes and his melodic voice. He must have had so many women in his lifetime. He must use them, fuck them, have them begging for more. Was he rough or gentle? How big was his cock? Did he know special sexual techniques that only men who had been with hundreds of women might know? What were they? What would he do with the fur? Oh God, would he rub me up and down with the fur as he fucked me?

The shower head had been detached and was set to massage. It was getting me off, like it had done so many times in the past.

I was still lost in thought when I realized I was blow drying my hair. I didn’t usually do that when I showered at night. Didn’t matter I had to think about what I was going to do. Could I come up with some story to Towalski about going partly rogue and doing a deeper under cover thing? By the time I was done curling my hair, I realized that wasn’t going to work. There were too many holes in the story. Towalski was an expert in figuring out when people were lying.

I went to my room and started getting dressed. I was going to grab my comfortable “granny panties”, when I all of a sudden reached for my black satin “date panties”. What the hell, if I was going to be sitting next to a fur all night, I might as well at least dress sexy as I figure out what to tell Towalksi.

As I got my little velvet black dress on and strapped up my “Christmas party ’06” black heels, I figured that no matter what, I needed to come clean to Towalski in some way or another. I couldn’t have some crazy hypnotist guy out there with the power to make me do things. I was a federal agent. Something like that didn’t just endanger me, it endangered countless other agents or even the public at large.

I poured myself a glass of wine and then went back into the living room and looked at the fur in the box. I noticed a sweet familiar smell. Was the coat perfumed? With my own perfume? No, that was me. Weird, I didn’t even realize I had put it on. As I put down the wine glass, I saw a lipstick mark. Had I forgotten to wash this glass? Licking my lips I found that I had lipstick on. When did I do that?

I couldn’t worry about that now. I had to figure out what I was going to tell Towalski. I’d have to bring in the coat and submit it for evidence. What a shame, it was perhaps the most gorgeous garment I had ever seen, and yet it would sit in some evidence room somewhere, never having been worn. I’d always wanted to try on a crystal fox. It always looked like the softest of the fine furs. Here was my opportunity. No one would know that I had put it on, it wasn’t like anyone would be doing a DNA scan on it, he probably had it ordered and delivered through a furrier.

My hands had already taken it out of the box before my mind consciously decided to do so. It felt heavy as I held it. My hands trembled as I held it out to me. I knew I shouldn’t do this, I knew it was a mistake. Ignoring my inner voice, I slipped it on.

I gasped as it slipped over me. I was overcome with a wave of blissful pleasure. A few years ago I had been forced to take heroin while working undercover with DEA. This was the only sensation I could compare it to. My entire body had the most delicious tingle. My legs buckled, I fell to the couch behind me. I was in a sensual heaven. My mind was overcome by the pleasure, but soon, memories of falling under his power invaded me. I remembered his eyes, his voice, his pure masculinity.

My hands wandered around my body, and inevitably to my pussy. I was lost in a sexual euphoria when the driver told me we had arrived at the Hilton. I finally awoke from my stupor. I was in a limo. When did I leave my apartment? Had I been masturbating in the back with this guy watching? I was beyond embarrassed and confused. Not knowing what to say, I ran into the hotel.

Inside the lobby, I stopped to catch my breath. Everything was moving so fast. One moment I’m at home in my pj’s, the next moment I’m putting on a fur coat and having this halluegenic pleasure trip and ending up in a hotel. Not to mention I was dressed like…..an extremely sexual, sensual woman.

While in the lobby, I caught a glimpse of myself for the first time. My hair was done, my face was made up, and I was wearing my sexiest little black dress. Sure, I still had my 12.5 extra pounds, but that didn’t seem to matter right then. I had on the luxorious, mesmerizingly soft, sensual, crystal fox coat. I became very aroused at the sight of myself as I looked in the mirror. Others must have seen me and wondered. It didn’t matter, I knew they all must have wanted me, who wouldn’t?

I laughed at the men looking at me as I strode seductively to the elevator. I knew my raw sexuality had given the man on the elevator a hard on. I gave him a little wink as I got off on the 9th floor.

Before I knew it, I was knocking on the door of room 947. HE answered.

“Shannon my dear, you look wonderful, please come in.” He welcomed. Much to my surprise, he was wearing no shirt at all, only a pair of silk pajama pants. His upper body was very muscular, not Arnold Schwarzenegger type, but more like, the ideal man type. His head was shaved, but his chest wasn’t. He seemed so, manly, confident, in control. My pussy tingled at the mere sight of him.

I looked around. This was a suite style room. There was a love seat, a chair and two large beds. Each of those items had been covered with mink throws/ bedspreads. I gasped as I saw them. There were also two fox stoles on one of the beds. This was obviously the set up for a seduction.

No, no, no! Despite how much I wanted this with every fiber of my being, I had to fight this. I had to think of my fellow agents, think of my country.

“You should know that you are dealing with a federal agent” I said firmly.

He laughed. “I know that quite well my dear. In fact, you have your position to thank for this lavish set up. Had you not been an agent, we would have perhaps enjoyed each other’s company in my dressing room, and then been on our separate ways.”

So that’s why he didn’t come for me after the show! Ha, I knew it wasn’t because I wasn’t attractive enough! No, no. I had to focus on resistance.

“I’m leaving, and you should know, I have enough now to launch a full out investigation.” I said, sounding as tough as I could.

“You’re free to leave at any time. Won’t you at least stay for one drink before you leave though?” he said, gesturing to a silver tray that had a bottle of champagne, two glasses…. And the crystal.

My heart and stomach did flip flops when I laid my eyes on the crystal. There it was. The most beautiful object in the world. The piece that had made me feel so wonderful, so relaxed, so … out of this world. It lay right between us. Oh God, he could pick it up at any time and hypnotize me with it. That would be so wonderful to just slip into a trance for him again. To be in his presence as all of his majestic attention was focused on me. Focused on me and my relaxation, my hypnotic pleasure, my submission.

My eyes obviously displayed my wanting as he looked at me and said, “oh, I see you remember the crystal. Would you like to see it again, Agent Danner?”

He called me Agent Danner. That was my name. I was an Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I wasn’t some frustrated housewife. I needed to fight him off harder! “No, I’m leaving!” I shouted. I turned to leave, impressed with my new found resolve.

He grabbed me, his hands were so fast, so strong. He pulled me close to him. I heard almost a growl come from him as his hands explored my body. I could feel his strong touch even through the thickness of the fur coat. I moaned by accident. The eroticism of his abrupt handling was almost more than my pussy could handle.

“Are you sure you don’t want to slip so deeply into trance for me?” he said in his hypnotist voice. The very sound of that voice, that tone, sent shivers up my spine, and down between my legs.

“No, please. I just want…. I just want.” I stammered. I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t say the one thing I really wanted, which was to stare at that crystal so deeply as I went firmly under his control, leaving all of my cares, inhibitions, and duties far behind.

“Let me give you what you want, all you have to do is ask me.” He prodded, still groping me so sensually.

“Please”

“Please what”

“Please hypnotize me.” I caved.

He lifted the crystal in front of my eyes, and the whole world melted away.

I awoke on the fur bed. The coat and my shoes were off. I was rubbing myself with one of the fox stoles. He sat in the fur chair across from me. His penis lifted his silk pajama pants like a tent. I was his, body and soul I knew that now.

“What do you want to do tonight my little hypnotized minx?” he asked.

“Whatever it is that pleases you my master.” I said with a happy purr. I couldn’t wait for him to command me.

“You impress me. I want you to give me a very sexy dance. During the dance I want you to give me a blow job, a fur fuck and I want you to end straddling my lap with my cock buried in your pussy.”

“Yes master.” I said joyfully. It was so wonderful to be instructed so clearly.

I stood up and repositioned my clothes. The Master started some music, it was one of those hip hop songs that strippers dance to. I started to sway and dance along. My hands rub up and down my body. I use the edge of the fur bed as a prop. Leaning on it. Swaying against it and rubbing my body up and down it. I drop off my dress while I have my back to my master. I am in my garter panties and bra as I pick up the stole and start rubbing myself with it while I continue to sway to the beat. When I turn around I notice his cock is out of his pants. I feel it getting a little warmer between my legs.

I proceeded to take my bra off and walk over to him whilst rubbing my hands over my tits. I kneel down in front of him and take his cock in my mouth. I loved the taste of it, I mean I loved it. I felt like I had waited my whole life to have this cock in my mouth. I start by licking his head then I envelop his whole cock in my mouth. I suck and lick it trying to give him more pleasure than I have ever given a man.

He grabed my head and pulled me up. I grabbed the fur on the way. I went in between his legs and started softly rubbing the exquisitely soft fur around his balls and shaft. Eventually, my massaging becomes harder and more direct. He was groaning and moaning and that is how I knew I was doing it right.

“Oh you good little Agent. That feels good...uh...ugh...ok stand up now and continue.”

I stand up and walk away slightly and head towards the bed again. There I bend over and put my hands on the fur comforter. I spread my legs so my master can see a good view of my pussy. I swing my ass from side to side. He reaches out and I feel his fingers in my pussy so I grind toward them. I pull off his fingers and then straighten up. I knew this really turned him on, which filled me with pride.

Moved to the opposing fur bed. I went to him, straddling myself over one leg and grinding my pussy up it and then swapped and did the same on the other leg. I stood up and knelt onto the bed, straddling my Master’s wonderful cock. I rubbed myself up and down him a few times. His hands grabbed my ass and held me and he rammed his cock into my now drenched pussy. I plunged down on him a few times. He grabbed my left tit in his mouth and he sucked and sucked. His other hand grabbed onto the right one and he tugged and squeezed. Then he swapped sides. I plunged down on his cock. I screamed as I was overtaken with an orgasmic ecstasy like I had never known.

“Harder slave! Harder my Agent Slave!”

I moved up and down faster and harder. I pounded onto his cock. Finally he grabed my hips and pulled me down one last time, I heard him grunt like a savage animal. His potency makes me feel more female than I have ever felt in my life. With that last grunt and thrust his cum splashed up and into me. I screamed in pleasure, wanting every last bit of his essence to invade me.

I collapsed on top of him, more in love than I had ever been in my life. I was ready to sell out my country, other Agents, anything he desired. I belonged to The Master.

“Very good Agent Danner, you have done well. There is more we need to discuss though” he said, then held up the crystal. Bliss washed over me as everything else melted away.