The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN AGENT ENSLAVED

CHAPTER 1

ENSLAVED

I awoke, head spinning. I shook my head in an attempt to joggle loose the migraine that engulfed my mind. It was a grueling endeavor just to open my eyes and I fought to bring my vision into focus. I was in a small room with plain metal walls and a steel door. Shackles hung low from the ceiling. I was not in a small room. I was in a cell. But where was I? I struggled to pull my thoughts together.

My assignment?

My cover was compromised.

Katarn’s face, then a stun bolt from behind.

I’d been captured.

I carefully sat up and that’s when I realized my Sector Authority uniform had been removed. Who had undressed me?! No doubt some bastard had enjoyed himself while I was unconscious. I was now wearing a sheer white toga split all the way down on the right side with a thin silver chain-belt holding it together at the waist. I tugged on the meager garment and became aware of just how high it came to on my thigh.

It was then that the door screeched open and three adolescent males entered the cell. All three obviously younger than myself, roughly around nineteen. Their age notwithstanding, all three were well featured, muscular and tone. It had occurred to me on occasion that all the slave traders I’ve encountered with Black Star were handsome, an observation that was brought home to me now. I felt a knot in my stomach, as though these boys were even more threatening by reason of the fact that I found them attractive.

Two of the boys rushed me and took hold of my forearms pulling me to my feet. I could not pull my thoughts together fast enough to react and my wrists were twisted behind my back. Cuffs were closed around my wrists and fastened to the thin chain-belt that hung loosely over my hips. I pulled hard at my restraints, and the dainty belt held. I was securely bound.

“What are you doing hear? Release me at once!” I demanded in a trembling voice, a growing fear quashing the demeanor of authority I had attempted.

“Silence, slave,” grumbled the boy who held my right arm. “What we do here will soon become obvious.”

I grimaced as Katarn passed through the open doorway, a look of triumph evident as he closed the distance between us. The grip on my arms tightened as he moved to stand before me.

“Officer Adriana Darrian, things not quite working out like you planed?” Beginning at my feet, his eyes drifted up my body as he spoke. “Whatever did you anticipate following me here, to a planet which is unquestionably outside your jurisdiction. A planet that nonetheless is notorious for enslaving beautiful women such as yourself.” His hand moved to my face, gently stroking back the hair that fell forward over my eyes. “Considering the Sector Authority must abide individual planetary law, in effect, by docking on this planet you have given me an actual legal right to enslave you.”

“You’re insane!” I said through clenched teeth.

“I find it unlikely,” he continued, “that you did not consider this outcome. You knew exactly what you were doing. You knew the consequences of pursuing me to this planet. Perhaps in your innermost fantasies you long to be here, though I know you would never admit to it.”

“Go to hell!” I spat.

“Despite whatever intentions you had in coming here, you are now my possession. A plaything to do with as I wish. You have been a thorn in my side for far to long, Adriana. Add to that you are in truth a very beautiful woman. My interest is twofold in watching you submit.”

“Submit?! Submit to whom, you?” I asked belligerently. “I would sooner submit to these boys than you, and that’s not going to happen.” The three boys chuckled as if knowledgeable to something I was unaware, and that made me extremely nervous.

“Actually, that’s exactly why they are here. I personally selected them for your preparation. Shortly, these young men are going to arouse you beyond your ability to control yourself. I assure you, Adriana, you will submit, and I believe being made to desire and submit to these mere ‘boys’ will add to that humiliation. He stepped even closer locking his gaze to mine. “I’m telling you this because I really hope you resist. It makes your conditioning much more entertaining if you attempt to hold out. You will be brought to begging men for use if you ever wish ease your need. I may perhaps allow you to beg me. If you are persuasive, I might even attend to you.”

“I’ll never beg you or these boys, Katarn!” I vowed.

“As a slave you should be more respectful. Soon you will be in heat and equally submissive as any other slave. As appealing as you are, Adriana, simply begging might have gotten you tended to. However, due to your foolish insolence I will now see that you grovel, possibly even crawl before your need may be seen to. Thereupon will be no question as to your newfound status.” He forewarned with such confidence that my determination faltered to some extent. With that said, Katarn sidestepped and nodded to the third boy who until now remained inactive.

“You may begin, Koden. But don’t let this one surrender too quickly.”

That’s exactly what the boy was waiting for. The one called Koden enthusiastically strode up to take Katarn’s place before me. Smiling, he retrieved a small black container.

“This one is indeed beautiful,” said the boy who held my right arm. His free hand slid underneath my toga through the slit at my side, his fingers leisurely touching my breasts. I immediately began twisting about in response to his groping hand. Nevertheless, the two boys easily held me in place.

“I’m delighted we were chosen to prepare this slave, “Replied the boy on my left as his hand took hold of my thigh. “Most likely we would never know the pleasure of touching a slave of this stature.” The strength of the boy was undeniable. Though I fought to hold my legs together, the iron grip of the boy separated my tightly clenched thighs with ease.

I watched curiously as Koden dipped the fingers of his right hand into the container.

“She is exceptional, nonetheless I wager little effort will be needed to heat this slave,” Koden proclaimed. I flinched as his left hand grasped high on the inside of my thigh. My heart pounded with the reality of what was about to happen.

“Wait! I am not a slave! You can’t do this!” I protested. The fingers of his right hand, anointed with some sort of thick oil, slowly approached me.

“You can’t do this!”

The hand upon my breast squeezed my nipple and I let out a small gasp.

“Wait!”

Koden’s hand moved up under the stretched sway of my toga . . .

“Stop! NO!”

His hand moved all the way up to his target! His fingers touching my sex!

“No-Don’t! N-No-ah-Nooo!”

I turned and tussled where I stood attempting to dislodge him from my body, yet the boy only thrust his fingers deeper within.

“The tightness of your body is exquisite,” he noted. “You are a very tempting slave indeed.”

My eyes darted to Kararn and away numerous times as all four laughed while I struggled. He fondled and caressed, taking his time applying the contents of the container. I felt the boy on my left creep his hand up under my toga to stroke my bare bottom as the one on my right continued to toy with my breasts. I stood in the midpoint of the three, molested relentlessly and unable to break free. Koden’s invasion began as a profane outrage to my senses that I was doomed to abide because it could not be escaped. Then I began to realize the oil he was applying was some sort of stimulant, making my body extremely perceptive to his touch. A dreadful reality that the boy was fully aware. His fingers began an inexorable rythem of moving in and out as though he used me, stroking hard and fast refusing to be denied. Then, to my horror his violation evoked something unspeakable. I had expected to feel nothing from this little endeavor and I gasped wide-eyed when unmistakably the distinct opposite occurred. The three boys roaming and probing hands had undeniably initiated my desire. Koden stoked harder and faster. Before I could ascertain fully what was happening, that desire fostered to arousal. I glanced at Kararn, watched him taking me in as I fought to conceal my need, which was as impossible as pulling free from the iron grips on my forearms. Koden’s fingers moved harder and faster and my breath began to grow rapid and uneven. He stroked me deep for some time and I could not keep from shifting my hips over his toying hand.

“No! Stop! I have no desire for you!” I cried out.

His fingers moved harder and faster.

“Please-nooo!” I felt a moan build from deep inside my chest that would not be restrained indefinitely.

Harder and faster.

His thumb circled over my clit.

A hand stroked my bottom.

Another gently squeezed my nipple.

The fingers delved deeper and moved even faster.

Deeper.

Faster.

Harder, and faster, and- “No-wait! No-n-oh-ohhhhh!” A demeaning moan was ripped from me.

“Well, what have we here?” asked Koden rhetorically. “For one who does not desire me you appear somewhat anxious, slave.” He ascertained, his fingers forcing a more frenzied movement from me. My breath had never been so labored, my confusion so acute. “Perhaps you are simply ignorant of your desire and require further assistance. It would be our pleasure to aid you, slave.”

After one final thrust, the boy withdrew his hand. The touch that had so undeniably awakened the needs of my body was gone, and the fact that I did not cry out for him to return was due only to great effort. I could not recall ever being so aroused. I realized it must be that balm he had spread inside me. Oh god! What am I going to do? My agitation was intense then that I could not keep from shifting where I stood.

Koden smiled, raising his hands to the clasp on my left shoulder.

“This slave covering encumbers my appreciation of you,” he said. And with a snap he unfastened the top of my garment and let it fall to dangle over my chain-belt. The boys at my sides snickered as my breasts were unveiled.

“No!” I shrieked, red faced.

“Are you blushing, slave? It’s amusing to see humility in a Sec. Officer. Especially one as beautiful as you.” Koden’s hand went to my bare breast with his words. “We will see all of you,” his thumb moved across my already hardened nipple, “and we will all surely find great pleasure in touching you.” His hand lowered to my draped toga. “Slaves are allowed no coverings during conditioning.” With a tug he easily pulled it free from the dainty chain leaving me to stand before them naked save for that silver belt that hung loosely over my hips.

I made a conscious effort not to look toward Katarn. His presence here only increased my distress. The three boys took great amusement in watching my struggles. Then Koden’s hand returned to squeeze my thigh.

“I will make you squirm, slave.” His hand began to stroke a slow, narrow, upward line. “Then I will make you beg.” My heart nearly pounded out of my chest. My body was still ambitious from his previous exploration and I knew I would inexorably respond to him when he touched me.

“Wait!” I pleaded. I was greatly aroused right then, and when he touched me they would all see. There would be no way I could conceal it!

Koden’s hand moved higher.

“Don’t?!” When he touched me, Katarn would see! There was nothing I could do!

His fingers slid up between my thighs!

“Don’t! Nooo! Ah! Aungh! ! Nooaahhh!”

“That’s it, that’s it,” incited the boy as his fingers thrust deep.

“Mmm! Ohhh! Please! Please-Stop!” I implored.

“Squirm for me,” he replied mercilessly. This teenage boy’s mastery over my womanhood was such that I could not speak, I could not even breathe. His fingers stroked expertly and every response except mewling was beyond my capability. The boy wanted to see me squirm, and I definitely squirmed well. I don’t think these bastards could have hoped of a better reaction from me. I threw my head back arching my body backward. I thrust my breasts forward till they pressed against the cloth covering Koden’s chest while I undulated my hips over his toying hand. Apparently my reaction was satisfactory considering the boy spent considerable time coaxing me to writhe at his touch over and over and over. The tight grips upon my forearms released me, freeing both hands of my captors so they likewise could join in my torment. Hands touched me everywhere driving me into a frenzy of need that was truely overwhelming. I moaned and squirmed, humiliating myself greatly. And when at long last I could sense climax approaching, my chief tormentor laughed and withdrew his fingers!

This time around Koden took me too far and I was unable to curb my disappointment. “No!” I blurted out.

“I have seen you squirm, now I will hear you beg,” Koden said smugly. “If you wish to be touched, beg it for it.”

To my credit I hesitated for an instant. The thought of doing such a degrading thing purely for the amusement of these boys, and doing it in the presence of Katarn, briefly gave me the determination necessary to resist.

“I-No!” was all that came out. But it was a brief instant indeed. My sex ached in its emptiness. My body burned, demanding to be touched. I continued to squirm right where I stood. No one spoke for those long moments, no one had to. They all watched me patiently, enjoying my anguish, certain that my bravado would be short-lived.

“No!” I screamed, feeling my determination crumble. It didn’t help that the other two boys persisted in teasing me while I contended inwardly with my dilemma. The boy on my right fondled with my breasts, playfully squeezing my nipples. But the bastard on my left, his assault was the worst. He moved behind me, his hands reaching around to firmly squeeze high on the insides of both my thighs. His fingers kneaded the flesh at the very juncture of my ravening womanhood and I squirmed in his embrace. My distinctly obscene movements awarding the men within this cell an unmistakable confirmation of my heat. I was disgusted with my treacherous body for such a demeaning reaction. Even so, I could not find the strength to stop myself as I attempted to entice the boy toward bringing his hand slightly upward. Yet the boy refrained from indulging himself, the entertainment he found with my torment was evidently just too great. Although the boy would not touch me in the manner I longed for, the bastard did eventually see fit to wrench my sex open with his thumbs.

“OHH!” I gasped with wide eyes, unwittingly meeting the gazes of Koden and Katarn as the boy spread the fleshy folds of my sex right in front of them.

“No, I. . .” At that moment I thought I would die of shame.

“Ahhh! Noo! Not just from what the boys were doing, but because I knew what I was about to do.

“I-I can’t-bare it!” Through all this harassment my need continued to rise to a point where I could not hold back those dreadful words.

“A-all right, all right,” I whispered. “Touch me, I beg that you touch me.”

“My Adriana, that didn’t take long at all,” verified Katarn with a chuckle.

“Are you begging that I touch you here, slave?” asked Koden.

“Yes!” I replied, attempting unsuccessfully to slow my rapid breathing.

“Would the shame of it not be more than you could bare?” asked Koden, deliberately dragging this out for me.

“Please!” I pleaded, the remainder of my control rapidly slipping away. “I have begged to be touched! You must touch me!”

“If you wish to be touched, you must beg it. The decision of rather or not I actually do touch you is entirely mine.”

“No!” I sobbed, horror-stricken by his callousness.

“Kneel,” he commanded. The hands fondling me moved away yet the two boys remained closely beside me. I locked my gaze with Koden as I went to my knees upon the cell floor in the center of the three males.

“Very good, but sit up straight, off your heels.”

I rose up off my heels as he directed.

“Much better.” He approved. “Would the shame of being touched right here, right now, be more than you can bare?” Koden asked again, this time more firmly.

My womanhood ached and throbbed and burned inspiring a willingness to comply regardless of the humiliation. A willingness, that before this moment, I would have not thought possible.

“Please-I-I . . . Yes! The shame is more than I can bare!” I nearly screamed. “But . . . I-I will welcome the shame! Please touch me!” I pleaded looking up at him.

“There is no need to rush, slave.” He said, his eyes going to my thighs. “Spread your knees, slave so that I can better examine what it is you offer me.” I shifted where I knelt separating my knees. The very air itself seemed to touch my womanhood and I shivered.

“You obey without delay, slave,” Koden noted.

“Please! Will you now touch me?”

The boy on my right crouched down behind me beyond my line of sight making me somewhat uneasy. I knew he wasn’t there unintentionally.

“You have said you do not desire me. I would like to hear those words from you now.”

“I desire you!” I replied without hesitation.

“Scream it. Tell me of your need and your desire for me. Tell me what you would have me do to you, slave.”

“My-my-need grows—“

”Louder!” Koden snapped.

“My need grows high and devours me!” I screamed as loud as I was able. “I do desire you! I need to be touched! I want you to touch me!” I screamed pulling hard at my shackles. Koden had spurred me into hysterics and I could not stop raving. “I must be eased!” I continued on. “Do you hear?! I must be eased!”

Smiling, his eyes moved to my parted thighs. “Can you not open your knees further?”

The embarrassment of doing such a thing was great but with a desperate haste I spread my thighs as wide as I was able. It was then Katarn moved from his place at the wall and came to us so that he could get a better view of the festivities. I knelt naked, knees open wide, my desire well established by this point, virtually imploring for them to ravish me. Katarn stood over me, laughing. The boy at my back then snaked both of his arms around me to grasp high on the insides of my thighs.

“Aungh!” I groaned off guard, as straightaway the boy drove his thumbs up inside me. Katarn laughed.

“OH GOD! AHH!” I shuddered as his thumbs worked me deeply. I moved my hips forward and back trying to grind myself down upon his hands, and Katarn loved it.

I didn’t think my situation could get any worse. Then a new male entered the tiny chamber, his eyes instantly drawn to me and the violating hands that toiled between my thighs. I could not stop writhing. I could not stop moaning. Although I blushed, abashed that yet another would see me now, like this, I could do nothing but welcome the hands touching my body. Then another male entered my cell. Then another, and another, and yet another. Five new males there were in my tiny cubicle. My screaming acknowledgment of my desire and out cries to be touched no doubt drew these males here like a moth to a supernova.

I could not stop writhing. I could not stop moaning. I welcomed it completely.

Katarn just laughed.

“This one is very hot. Should other female Sec Officers be as eager as this one it would be well worth the risks to abduct them.” Said one of the new males as he attentively watched as I was made to squirm over and over.

“Mmmmm!” I moaned through tight lips attempting to restrain myself.

“She is indeed quick to heat,” replied Katarn.

“Quicker than most, that much is certain,” added Koden.

“I do so enjoy the enthusiasm in which she rides the hand between her thighs,” said another newcomer.

“Indeed, this slave seeks impatiently to ease the need forced upon her,” explained Koden. “Perhaps you wish to test her heat?”

Koden’s appalling suggestion rattled me somewhat back to reality. “What?!” I asked horrified unsure if I heard him correctly. I had degraded myself, been forced throw myself at this teenage bastard and beg for his touch. He was the one who had aroused me, yet he had stood idly by and allowed his companion to accept my invitation. Now Koden was going to just hand me off to yet another male.

“Indeed, what fool would refuse such an offering,” answered the newcomer.

“Wait! I” I exclaimed panic-stricken. Yet I could not protest quickly enough. The boy’s hands withdrew and returned to my thighs, holding them wide for the inspection of this new male. The newcomer stepped up to the plate to stand before me beside an elated Katarn.

He crouched down to eye level, his hand reaching to my breast.

“Ah!” I gasped as he thumbed my hardened nipple.

“You are an extraordinary slave,” observed the male, his deep blue eyes going over my naked body.

“She begs well. See for yourself.” Encouraged Katarn.

“Is this true, slave? Have you already been reduced to begging so soon into your conditioning?” Blue eyes asked me. As loud as Koden had me screaming to be touched, I was sure he knew the answer. This was simply just one more attempt from another male to humble me. Would there be no limit to my humiliation?

“Yes, yes it is true,” I whispered unable to keep from squirming.

“Well then, slave, I would hear you beg me.”

I meet his gaze, my own eyes imploring. “I b-beg to be touched,” I whispered.

“Can you not beg me as enthusiastically as you have begged Koden?” the newcomer asked disappointedly.

“She just needs a little encouragement,” Katarn explained.

I had thought my heart could not pound any harder, but when Katarn crouched down closer to me, close enough to touch me, I thought my chest was going to burst. Despite my crippling desire, the thought of Katarn laying his hands on me while I suffered in this shameful need briefly overcame me. I struggled to close my legs to the sight of him. However, the boy behind me maintained his tight grip holding my thighs wide. Katarn chuckled, letting me struggle hopelessly for a moment. Then, smirking, he put a hand to me.

For an instant I attempted to remain unresponsive to his touch. But that was a very brief instant indeed.

“Oh! Ohhh!” My humiliation was so great right then as I leapt to his touch. A fact he seemed to savor as he deliberately forced me to squirm frantically over and over.

“That’s it, Adriana,” encouraged Katarn with his words and violating fingers. Then he abruptly pulled his hand away and I panted unable to conceal my restlessness. “Now if you wish to continue to be touched, beg this man to touch you. Or if you prefer he can neglect you and we will all entertain ourselves with observing a beautiful Sec. Officer suffer in heat.”

My burning sex quivered with its emptiness. I could feel an orgasm close at hand witch only added to my distress. My climax was pending and it would require little effort to take me there. I needed desperately for one of these sadists to merely follow through. So, these bastards wanted a show, I would have to give them one.

“Yes! All right!” I said, closing my eyes and nodding my head. “I beg to be touched!” I screamed as loud as possible “Any of you! I don’t care! I beg to be touched right now! I beg to be eased!” I strove to open my thighs even wider as I pulled toward Katarn. “Please! I beg it! I BEG IT!” I strained where I knelt, pushing my hips forward toward Katarn and the blue-eyed male, and laughter reverberated within the small cell.

“I do believe you are now prepared, Adriana,” Katarn said very pleased with himself. “Still, I believe if we were to ease your need now you would no doubt return to your former convictions.”

“NO!” I shrieked. “I have begged you! I must be touched!”

“Eventually,” he said leisurely taking my breast and thumbing my hardened nipple. My release so near I could not keep from crying out.

“No! Please, I must be eased!”

“Only the most obedient slaves are eased, Adriana. However discipline, by means of arousal without relief, is how new slaves are instructed. Through discipline you will strive to be pleasing. Once you are pleasing and accept your lot as a temple slave the reward of ecstasy will be yours.” Katarn’s hand gently raised my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. “Do you wish to be pleasing, Adriana?” I had no choice but to nod miserably as I cried. “Very well, then. Ask that I discipline you.”

“I- ask that you discipline me,” I sobbed, inwardly cursing him for his sadism. He smiled in full approval and rose to his feet.

“This slave is truly hot and eager and I want her to remain that way for the exhibition. You men may do with her as you please. Yet be cautious that her craving is not alleviated.” He looked down at me, still smiling. “No doubt, at present that would surely take only the smallest effort.”

With a determination I would have under other circumstances found admirable, all eight males rushed at me. With my wrists still bound behind me to my chain-belt there was little I could do to defend myself against their onslaught. The males lifted me then laid me back gently on the cell floor so that their hands could touch me everywhere. Fingers squeezed my breasts and pinched playfully at my nipples. Tight grips on my thighs held them wide so different males could take turns doing different things. I fought to restrain myself, yet appreciative moans flew from me repeatedly even though quick scant touches were all I was allowed. The brutes teased me relentlessly, taking me to the outer fringes of climax again and again, but never allowing my body to go across that border line. I was imprisoned in my own little erotic purgatory and these boys loved every minute of it. Eventually one of the detestable males moved between my open thighs and lowered himself so that his teeth and tongue could touch me. It didn’t take long before that male had me screaming and kicking. Strong hands held me down so that other males too could taste me one after the other. Taking turns, all eight men toyed with me, adding to my frustration in more ways than I could count. Each one was eager to see me clamor for his touch or use, and before they were finished I was made to beg every single male. And Katarn saw it all. He stood over my little romp looking down at me through its entirety and there was no mistaking his victorious smirk. Katarn watched me as I lay naked on the floor, squirming, moaning, and begging the men with everything I had to be fucked.

At long last, long after I was beyond hysterical, the males pulled away to leave me writhing helplessly on the floor. For long moments the males circled around me, remarking on my body or commenting on my desire, finding it all highly amusing. Despite the shame of it I continued to hold my thighs open to the sight of them, hopeful that one might return to me. The air itself seemed to touch me and I fought my shackles attempting to ease myself. With that, they only laughed harder.

“Please!” I cried. “Please take me now! I beg it!” However, the males had no intention of ending my anguish. Slowly they began to exit my cell until I was left alone again with Katarn, Koden and the other two boys.

“Calm yourself, slave,” commanded Koden. When I could not, he reached down to lightly stroke me. Letting me know this would go on indefinitely till I obeyed. I swallowed my sobs and then the two boys pulled me roughly to my feet. Katarn stood before me, that smug smile still upon his face.

“That was very entertaining, Adriana. You do indeed squirm splendidly. I never dreamed I would have you at my mercy.” His right hand moved to lightly stroke down my arm and I shivered. “You have caused me a lot of trouble. Officer Adriana Darrian, always two steps behind me. You almost apprehended me once, you didn’t know that did you. On Rytell 7, at the New Orlando Night Club. You were undercover, going from table to table casually asking about me. I was watching you from the balcony, and I must admit you were very attractive in that form fitting black dress you were wearing. Do you remember?”

I nodded, attempting to remain unmoving during his little discourse, unable to keep myself from slightly squirming where I stood.

“Then you should recall later that night. Do you remember Ryan?”

Ryan?! How did Katarn know about him?

“Ryan Flemming. But you never asked his last name did you, Adriana?”

“Oh shit,” I said lowering my head.

“Are one night stands a frequent practice with you Officer Darrian?” he asked with a chuckle. “Mr. Flemming is an employee of mine. Women always seem to find him attractive, so I sent him over to you with a little gift. He laced your drink with the aphrodisia stimulant. It isn’t as potent as the aphrodisia balm, but it gets the job done. I’m sure you recall accompanying Ryan to the Warner Hotel, room 327. I know because I was in the security room.”

I closed my eyes tight anticipating the outcome of this narrative. I did not want to hear the rest of it but Katarn seemed intent on subjecting me to everything I didn’t want. Yet, even as he spoke, I carried on shifting and squirming where I stood. Without words my demeanor continued to appeal earnestly with Katarn and the boys to put their hands on me. Yet their primary interests now did not center in gratifying themselves but in humbling me. I could do nothing but bear my need before the males and listen to his account of that night as he went on uninterrupted.

“I own the Warner. I have heavy surveillance throughout the entire hotel. I usually use it for blackmail or bribery, but on that particular evening I used it for some very exceptional entertainment.”

“Oh god,” I whispered, all the events of that night behind the closed door of that hotel room running through my mind. And Katarn saw it all!

His hand moved to grasp the inside of my thigh. “Mr. Flemming had you about every way imaginable that evening.” His hand slowly stroked upward. “Tell me Adriana, what was your favorite position?”

“AHH!” I gasped as his hand reached me with his enquiry. I feared his touch would cease if I refused to answer. “I-I liked it on-oh-top,” I replied quickly hoping my obedience might soon be rewarded.

“Did you orgasm in that position?”

“Yes! Yes!” I nearly screamed.

“I really enjoyed watching him eat you out,” admitted Katarn. The three boys snickered at his statement, Katarn was surely being vulgar to deliberately shame me even further. “The view from directly over the bed is outstanding. I believe you climaxed then too. Ryan is here in this temple somewhere, I’m certain he is already aware of your capture and would enjoy getting reacquainted.”

He touched me deep for a short moment longer then withdrew his hand. “Most acceptable, Adriana. I believe you are moving along nicely in your conditioning. Are you ready to claim your reward?”

“Yes,” I said softly in a trembling voice. “I beg to be eased! Will you choose to ease me now? Please!”

“Not just yet,” he said calmly.

“No!” I wept.

“You are indeed aroused and eager, Adriana, and I want you to stay this way for your exhibition. That is where all temple slaves are given the opportunity to acknowledge themselves publicly as slaves and openly exhibit their willingness to be pleasing to other men. If you can claim and accept your reward there in that assembly hall before all those present, you will have it. However I should warn you, you are the first Sector Authority Officer to be enslaved. Add to that you are a red head, red heads are very popular, and you are truly a beautiful woman. I expect the turnout at your exhibition to be exceptional.” His hand raised to stroke the side of my bare breast as he spoke. “To be certain a slave has rightfully progressed to that level of training, it is customary to wait till she voluntarily requests the privilege of an exhibition. If you wish to be eased, you must make that request, or we can continue on here with your discipline.”

I shifted as his thumb circled over my nipple. “I do request it. Please! I will do any thing that you ask! I just-just want this to end!”

“Oh, I can assure you that your time here is far from over. However, there is an exhibition commencing now as we speak. Luckily, you will not have to suffer the delay of your announcement and await the time it would take for spectators to enter the hall. It is your good fortune that we can begin immediately.” At that Katarn turned away, abruptly disregarding me, and strode out of the cell. The boys at my sides pushed me forward after him. I gave my toga one last glance as I was taken through the doorway out of the cell.