The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN AGENT ENSLAVED

CHAPTER 4

THE BATHING POOL

I have no idea how long I was out. I awoke slowly, taking a moment to pull my thoughts together. My mind seemed clear and it occurred to me then that the appalling need that had bewitched my body for so long was at last satisfied. I looked around, taking in my situation and surroundings. I was back in a small cell like the one before, however this one had a small fur-covered bunk with no blankets or covers and a small window in the door. I sat up on the soft pelt. I was still naked, but I had been left unbound. My first thoughts were of attempting an escape. Pondering my options I realized I had none. I had up till now only saw one level of this large temple, and only partially at that. I had no idea where I was in relation to an exit or escape route. If I did somehow manage to sneak out of this training temple, my freedom would be fleeting. A naked woman wandering aimlessly through the streets of a male dominated planet that enslaves women, I wouldn’t last long. I had no money, no ship, and no chance of escape. I was also certain that the foray I had just been forced to endure would be nothing compared to what might be done to me if I were caught attempting a jailbreak. I trembled, realizing my enslavement here had just begun. I sat alone in the cell for some time, then Koden opened the door. There was no clink of a lock being unlatched. I realized then that the entire time I waited in my little prison the door to my cell was not even locked. Either they are quite confident that I won’t try to escape, or they’re positive that it’s just not a possibility.

Koden looked at me and smiled. “Come along, slave,” was all he said as he gestured for me to come out of the cubical.

Pompously, I remained sitting on my small bunk. Our eyes locked and I did not recoil.

“I’m not going anywhere until I get some clothes,” I demanded. " You are not just going to parade me naked around this—”

Before I could finish, the brutish male abruptly took hold of my arm and pulled me to my feet.

“I am now, slave,” he said confidently. Then he turned and walked out on my cell, easily dragging me kicking and hitting behind him.

Despite all the debauchery I had been through so far, I couldn’t keep from drawing back when I saw other males walking through the hallway. Straightaway, that took the wind out of my sails. I stopped struggling in view of the fact that it only brought me additional unwanted attention. Koden’s grip on my arm tightened and he forced me to move forward.

“Still a little modest, Officer Darrian?” he chuckled. “The way you begged for it earlier I thought you’d be over that.” His hand left my forearm and dropped down to rest on my bare bottom as we continued down the corridor. “Although I am glad, slave. I like to see you blush.” His hand gently stroked over my bottom as we moved through a group of oncoming males, easily succeeding in causing my entire body to redden. The hallway was long. However he stopped me just short of halfway down and opened a door.

We entered what I took as a bathing room. Two nude young girls stood in a pool about two feet deep joined by two nude males. The men playfully teased the giggling slaves. Water poured in from the mouth of a beastly statue that rested on the left side. I looked around the stone chamber and saw the six clothed males that were situated along the walls. Four stood talking together while the remaining two stood separately alone.

“You are to stand in the bath with your arms at your sides and allow these slaves to bathe you,” related Koden. “Do you understand, slave?”

“Whatever,” I snapped, trying to mask my nervousness with a presumptuous attitude.

“A slave should not be so flippant. Apparently you have not had enough humility yet this day.”

I turned quickly to face him, understanding too late that I had crossed the line. I inwardly cursed myself. I knew before I said it that it was a bad idea. “Wait! No! I-I meant no disrespect! Please-I”

“Perhaps this is best. A lesson now will make watching your bathing a bit more . . . recreational.” With that, Koden retrieved that habitual horrid black canister.

“Spread your legs, slave,” Koden commanded delightedly, quick to take the excuse I had so foolishly laid at his feet to justify tormenting me. I looked over at the four men to my right, they had stopped conversing and now readily watched me.

“Why do you look at them, slave?” snapped Koden. “I have given you a directive. Obey!”

My eyes pleaded with him not to proceed as I spread my feet where I stood. “Master, please! Not again!”

“Foolish woman,” he said as his anointed fingers reached toward me. I gasped clamorously when his fingers touched my sex. I stretched out both my arms grasping his broad shoulders. I quivered, my heat swiftly flaring up high, my arousal keen even before the effects of that salve could trigger its inexorable influence over my need. Within a few short moments I knew I would be back to where I was in the exhibition hall. I would be willing to cower at Koden feet for use. I would be willing to do anything he asked of me. I presumed he would no doubt make me grovel and beg before every other person in this chamber just to teach me a lesson. And I knew I would do it. He toyed and stroked and laughed at my misery. And then the impact of the balm kicked in.

“Oh my god!” I moaned through clenched teeth, closing my eyes and throwing my head back. “Please!”

“Very good, Officer Darrian. I believe that should curb your attitude. Now, you are ready to be bathed,” he proclaimed.

“Please . . . master, do-do not stop!” I implored letting my left-hand drop from his shoulder to take hold of the back of the hand that toyed between my thighs. “Out of compassion for your highly aroused state, I give you permission to ask those two slaves to ease you,” Koden’s fingers withdrew leaving my need much more than unsatisfied.

“You may thank me for my compassion, Officer Darrian.”

His compassion?! This bastard wanted to see these slaves get me off right here! And he wanted to see me beg for it! Koden gave me an egotistical sneer as he anticipated my response. He knew as hot as I was I wouldn’t pass up this opportunity. This whole ordeal was right out of a sadist’s wet dream, and all I could reply was . . .

“Thank you, m-master.”

He took me by the shoulders and turned me around, forcing me to confront the six leering men who stood within the chamber. Slowly I waked down the stairs into the warm water. The slave girls giggled as I moved toward them. Once between the two slaves I came to a halt. They continued to snicker among themselves, amused with my anguish. I was dismayed at how insensitive these slaves were.

“Face me, Officer Darrian,” Koden directed, his voice echoing within the stone walled chamber. “I want to see all of you.”

I did as I was told and turned in the water to face in his direction. None of the other males spoke at all and for a moment the room became eerily quiet. Then the girls began to bathe me and the only sound was that of water movement.

The two girls gently lowered me down underneath the water to wet my face and hair, then raised me back up to a standing position. The warm water washed down me did indeed feel very good. One nude slave lathered my arm and neck while the other lathered my back. I stood awkwardly between the two, more than aware of my own nudity as their slick hands moved over my body. My eyes darted at one of the naked men in the bath as he came toward me. He moved on all fours under the water so that only his head was exposed and he came to rest right in front of me, making himself comfortable. He gazed up at me, the look in his eyes too abrupt to meet. He wasn’t there by accident and I wasn’t overly anxious to uncover the reason for it.

Then one of the slaves began washing my breasts, and my whole body reddened with a painful blush. I could feel my nipples harden further to sharp points, and I was certain that they all could see it through the thin layer of soap.

The slave’s hands slowed as she lathered my breasts.

My fingers curled into fists with frustration as the bitch all but outright played with my breasts, and under the thrall of that ointment could not keep from squirming slightly where I stood, and they did all see. Conversation about my predicament began to erupt among the four males grouped together at my right. Then the second naked male within the pool came up before me to join the first. In addition, the other slave began to massage the soapsuds over my belly, slowly working her way down. I bit my lower lip, nearly drawing blood from the anticipation of her roaming hands.

“Spread your legs, dearest,” said the blond male who leisurely sat before me. For a moment I lost my breath just at the thought of a woman touching me. But then I obeyed without a word and the male smiled up at me approvingly.

The hand at my belly moved lower, the hands at my breasts squeezed gently. I squirmed overtly now, the conversation at my right heightening.

“Is there perhaps a request you wish to make now, dearest?” The blond male asked. “Koden has already granted you permission to beg. What you desire is within reach, why do you hesitate?” The male looked at me studiously. “I have asked you a question, dearest. Answer me,” he said sternly.

I did not know what to say. The hands on my belly moved down lower to wash the insides of my thighs. All the bystanders watched me intently and both slaves were careful not to obstruct the view of the male who addressed me. Striving with everything I had, I admittedly could not keep from shifting my hips as her fingers kneaded high on the inside of my thighs. I closed my eyes in disgrace. The male had commanded me to answer him and I knew I had already delayed much too long.

“Be-because you are all-watching me,” I whimpered, keeping my eyes closed as I spoke. One hand on the inside of my thigh rose even higher. I continued on, stammering. “I-just-I . . . Please! She’ll touch me! You d-don’t know what you’re doing to . . . to me!”

“We all know exactly what we are doing to you, dearest. This is all part of your conditioning as a slave.” Just then the taunting hand moved upward touching my swollen, inflamed womanhood.

“Ohh!” I gasped.

“Very good,” he encouraged. “This won’t take long at all.”

For an instant I was outraged at the presumptuous invasion. But I was already on the edge, swept up too far in a murky whirlwind haze of need. My mouth hung open slightly as I wet my dry lips with my tongue. I tried to bare her ministrations without moving, but she knew I was agitated and deliberately prolonged my misery.

“You’re fighting this, but I can tell you like it,” observed the overly perceptive blond man. “That makes you even more tempting.” He moved a little closer. “See how long you can hold out.”

For one endless minute, with her malicious pretense of applying the soap, the fingers of the slave drove me insane. I strained to control myself. I bit the inside of my cheek closing my eyes tight revealing my distress.

“There it is,” Blondie stated pleased with himself. “My, you are quick to heat, aren’t you dearest?”

At that point, the slave girl doubled her efforts, unremittingly centering on my clit until a wholehearted moan ripped from me. Then, despite the shame of it, I allowed my feet to slide further apart on the slick floor of the pool. I spread my legs moderately, an outright overture for the slave’s exploration. I hoped none of the men would notice but I knew better. Shamefully, I offered myself to this girl-

Then her hand was abruptly gone leaving me to writhe in the burning need she had so wickedly escalated. For an instant I inwardly struggled with my misgivings of humiliation. I needed to be eased! The slaves and the men were all working together against me. I knew they would all continue to torment me till I gave in, and I would give in. There was no point in matching my will to theirs. Truthfully, I had no will remaining to resist. The only thing I wanted at that moment was to be eased from my need despite the embarrassment. I looked at the slave who had just pushed me beyond my limits. She smiled, no doubt from ample previous experience with this little game. They all knew I was already beaten, and when I opened my mouth to speak, all of them were already fully aware of what I was about to say.

“Please, I-I ask that you touch me,” I whispered to the slave between gasping breaths. Yet the girl only giggled and I immediately fell into hysterics.

“Please!” I said vehemently. “I beg you!” With that the whole chamber erupted into laughter.

Then the blond male before me explained, “My dearest, you have been given permission to beg. However, nether of these slaves has yet been given permission to ease you.”

“What?! No!” I inwardly cursed myself. This hadn’t been the first time I’d fallen for a prank like this today. And once again they had me so aroused I couldn’t restrain myself. I was taken way too far into it and now I would have to see their sadistic game through.

“Please, master! Give them permission to ease me!” I pleaded desperately while the hands of the two slaves continued to lather up the front of my body. “I will do anything that you ask!”

“That is a good start, dearest,” he said, apparently not quite satisfied. “However, everyone in this chamber is looking forward to watching this stunning scenario play out. If these little kittens were allowed to ease you now, this spectacle would be over. What could you possibly offer that would be more entertaining than this to persuade us to allow that?” the bastard challenged.

“I-just . . . I-I don’t know,” I wept. My mind whirled. I couldn’t think straight. The two slaves ran soft sponges down my body rinsing off the soap. I squirmed helplessly between them.

“Please!” I cried, so close to just touching myself right there on the spot. However, without permission from one of the males, I knew that wasn’t an option.

Blondie looked upon me, mulling over all the alternatives. And when the bastard smiled, I knew I was in trouble.

“Ease these two slaves,” he said. “Use whatever means necessary to ease these two slaves, and we will give them the consent needed to return the gesture.” Again the two girls started giggling. “Yet before you begin, I’m afraid I am a little impatient and there is something I would like to do myself.” The Blond man looked up at me as he moved closer.

“Spread your legs, dearest, so that I can have a taste.” I looked down at him, biting my lower lip. He was intent on tormenting me, and we both knew my suffering through this would be intolerable. But there was nothing I could do. I inwardly told myself that I had no choice being as how the male had clearly commanded me to welcome him. Although the blond man knew, Koden and everyone within this chamber knew, that I did truely long to be touched. I quickly opened my legs to the male not because he commanded me, but because I wanted it.

The male straightened, his hands rose from underneath the water, reached up and snaked around behind my bottom. Delighted, the blond male easily drew me in.

“Aaaaaa!” I moaned as his tongue lashed out within the cleft of my swollen sex, my own hands instantaneously taking hold of the back of his head. The cursed male nibbled and sucked till I thought I would collapse. The teeth and tongue of the male tasted me deeply till my screams echoed off the walls. The two slave girls giggled throughout the entire incident. Powerless to halt the rocking of my trembling body over ravenous male, I glanced toward Koden in hopes that he wasn’t watching me. I had hoped Koden would be too preoccupied in conversation with one of the other men to pay any attention to me. But he was not. Greatly amused, he reveled in my embarrassment. Insomuch as I was unable to pull away from the blond male who preyed on the very center of my frustration, I was equally unable to bear Koden’s sneer and I had to look away.

When the male apparently had me where he wanted me, utterly hysterical, he released me so that I could attend to the two snobbish slave girls.

The two girls had moved to the ledge of the pool, one laying on her side watching me, the other laying on her back with her eyes closed, her legs bent up at the knees. The other males, including Koden, had also moved from their places to stand and crouch around the languishing female slaves, all of them waiting for me to begin.

Beside myself with apprehension and arousal, I approached the pack of sadists. I pulled myself out of the pool, looking up at the males. Then I looked down at the two slaves. The young girl on her back never opened her eyes. My heart pounded as, without a word, she let her knees drop spreading her thighs wide right there for all to witness. My body burned high from the effects of the salve combined with the ministrations of the blond man. Despite my anxiety and humiliation, all those eyes on me continued to add fuel to that fire. I could not deny my heat and I could in no way conceal my desire from these brutes. Without hesitation I found myself moving down on the awaiting slave girl.

I knew if there was any chance for my own need to be seen to, I had to please these two girls. However, I had never been with a woman before, a fact I’m certain everyone here was well aware. I assumed that was the whole purpose of this twisted trial. The slavers used arousal without relief to force me to degrade myself, making me do things I would never normally do, affirming the fundamental truth that they are in control. That they are unquestionably my masters, and I am merely a slave. And as my sex throbbed in its emptiness as I bent down to taste the slave, it was a truth that was undeniably brought home to me.

As hot as I was, I wasted no time with foreplay save for a few light kisses on the inside of her thigh. I advanced on her relentlessly hoping she would respond to the same sort of encouragement that always seemed so easily provoke me. The slave arched her back and squealed when my lips and tongue tasted her. One of our governing male’s hands slid over my bare bottom, sliding down the center and coming up underneath to touch my sex from behind. I spread my knees where I knelt readily receiving his probing fingers as they slid within. I moaned, continuing to work on the slave without halt, making no effort to look back and discern which of the men now molested me. The males began to talk among themselves. Boisterously, they mocked me in my heat, making sport of my need as the fingers touched me deep, spurring me onward and doubling my determination. The fingers of the male stroked and toyed while I nibbled at the slave, my moans of appreciation joining with hers and filling the chamber. My building frustration mounted with every moment. Then, I felt my sex convulse, clenching tensely around the probing fingers. I fought hard to conceal my reactions from the men, attempting to seize the opportunity, striving urgently to orgasm without their notice. I wasn’t long before my lungs felt as though they would burst. Eventually I raised my head from the slave’s body to gasp for air, my own body poised on the white-hot edge climax, and the hand that had inflamed my body was gone.

“Nooo!” I whined disappointedly as I closed my eyes and dropped my forehead down to the floor. Shamefully, I could not keep from rubbing my thighs together as my hips stirred and fidgeted. The males once again laughed at my anguish. Like a good little slave I swallowed my sobs and again spread my knees wide in an effort to entice one of the bastards to resume touching me. However, They all knew I was too close now and no one wanted to put and end to this “spectacle.” The men wanted me hot and suffering so they simply watched me carrying on with their amusement. They let me squirm miserably in desperation. I knelt untouched upon my hands and knees till I was able to pull myself together just enough to return to my efforts with the female slave.

Luckily for me, the slave girl was evidently hot as well. In under a minute she moaned and spasmed finding release. The male spectators circled around us were more than exhilarated as I kept her going. The slave climaxed hard, again and again.

When at last the first slave was finished, I scurried upon my hands and knees to the second. Without delay I moved to position myself between her legs. Yet the second slave took hold of my arm and guided me to lay along the side of her. She lightly kissed my neck while her hand stroked the side of my breast. I bit my lower lip closing my eyes tight, attempting to restrain a moan that slipped out nonetheless. Her hand moved down my naked body. The slaves roaming fingers caressed lower and lower then snaked between my thighs. I immediately wrapped my arms around the girl and my lips pressed passionately against hers. The slave accepted my kiss but I could feel her lips stretch into a smile as I offered myself to her. It only took the slave a moment to bring me back up to the threshold, and of course she stopped cold. I was certain that I was only one breath away from where I needed so desperately for her to take me. I did not cry out. I just lay panting and squirming at the feet of the amused males striving to calm myself. I knew what I needed to do, and I knew the sooner I did it, the sooner my own need would be seen to. I advanced on the second slave like a predator. I moved in on her fiercely. The time for games was over. I took hold of her thighs and spread the wide. Her hands went to my head but I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down to the floor at her sides. The slave was a graceful and delicate girl, so it was easy for me to hold her in place. My teeth and tongue touched her with purpose and I would not be denied. I could tell the little bitch was trying to hold back, but I wasn’t going to let that happen. In less than two minutes the slave girl climaxed, and she climaxed hard.

The men within the chamber loved it.

Without warning I was pulled roughly to my feet. The three savages held me fiercely, Koden at my right, another on my left, and one behind. My wrists were brutally twisted behind my back and I was forced to bend forward at the waist. Even if I had wanted to resist there would be no escape. These men knew what they wanted and were determined to take it. In truth, I did not even contemplate resisting. The very fact that these males were in total control of the situation and that they intended to take whatever they wanted from me only excited me further. I needed what they were going to give me so badly I just bent and stood obediently however they placed me. The male behind me kicked my feet further apart and I could feel the infernal lips of my womanhood swell with expectation.

Once again there was a hand stroking my sex from behind.

“Ohhhh!” I clamorously moaned throwing my head up. With my head raised my wet hair fell forward, partly covering my face. However, I could see Blondie still standing in the shallow pool, our gazes locked for a long moment as my mouth hung open to draw in air. I felt other hands, other fingers touching me between my thighs. I felt thumbs from another male spread open my sex so that a purposeful finger could easily nestle within the cleft and seek out that assailable nub of vulnerability that all men seemed inexorably drawn to. The titillating finger stroked softly and a piercing squeal was ripped from me.

“Auuungh!” I rose up on the tips of my toes, every muscle in my body tightening. I could hear the two slave girls giggling mixed with the laughter of the males. The grimace on Blondie’s face broadcasted his delight in spades.

Good God!

When would this end?

“You two slaves may now ease this one, if that is what you wish,” said the male who touched me from behind.

I looked at the two slaves who now huddled together, and immediately I knew I had been played. They had no intention of returning the favor. The two girls merely looked back at me, outright laughing at me as I stood mortified, victimized by my masters.

“Please!” I begged.

“Quiet, slave,” snapped Koden. “You have not been given permission to speak. The choice to ease you was given to them. You have no say in the matter.” His hand caressed me from behind as he spoke. “You must bare with your frustration silently.” The touch of his hand disappeared. “Perhaps a new lesson is warranted.”

All the males around me laughed as I was allowed to straighten up.

“Come this way, Officer Darrian,” commanded Koden eagerly. He was clearly anxious to get on with whatever it was he had in mind. He took me to the front of the chamber by the door where we had entered, the other males following us with interest. I was led to one of the narrow white pillars that stood within the entryway of this chamber. He turned me to face the support as he stood behind me, both his hands resting gently on my waist.

“Put your hands on that column,” he directed.

I did as I was commanded. I stood about three feet away from the pillar and had to bend forward at the waist to reach it. My hands rested on the white column just under a pair of shackles that hung loosely from a metal hook in the support.

Then Koden kicked my feet apart.

“This is the position I expect you to maintain till you are given permission to move. You must remain as you are and remain silent. You may squirm, after all I do enjoy watching you fret. However, your hands and feet must not move from their places. Do you understand, slave?”

I wanted so much to cry out then. I wanted to beg him to touch me or fuck me or something. I could still feel my sex pulsating between my thighs. The muscles there constricting and relaxing, constricting and relaxing over and over.

“Yes, master,” was all I replied.

“Very good,” he acknowledged. Then his foot kicked my heels even further apart. When he was finished Koden and the other males left me to stand as I was placed against the pillar.

I stood alone attempting to hopelessly to calm the throbbing between my thighs. I watched as Koden and his little gang returned to the other two slaves. Apparently the bastards got themselves worked up teasing me and intended to satisfy themselves with those other two girls. I continued to pant as I glanced around the chamber. Blondie waded in the shallow pool, his eyes never once leaving me. I knew he liked what he saw, and I knew he wanted me.

My sex throbbed.

As I stood alone, I began to contemplate my situation. How at first these bastards were relentless in harassing and tormenting me . . . and in arousing me. How they wanted me to beg. And now that I am completely willing to do just that, they want me to keep my mouth shut! Koden was clearly doing this for no other reason than to prove the fact that the males are in control and I am just a plaything to do with as they please.

This little demonstration did just that.

Suddenly, I realized why Koden had positioned me right here. In my hysteria, the likely consequence of my place by this specific column had never even crossed my mind.

The door right behind me had opened!