The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN AGENT ENSLAVED

CHAPTER 5

WILLFUL COMPLIANCE

Exhausted, I hung from the shackles for some time. The chains were too high to allow me to fall back entirely on my heels, so I just knelt there by the pillar. I faced the bathing pool, forced to endure the smug gazes of all those who looked upon me. I was physically and mentally exhausted. My naked body was covered in sweat, and the insides of my thighs were slick with the remnant of my own climax.

After my wholehearted and shameless subjugation at the hands of that blond man, my noble “masters” rewarded me with time alone to recover. I struggled to compose myself and contemplated my ordeal. Despite all my rigorous training, in my moment of weakness I had opened my mind to this reality and given in to it. In my delirium I had readily surrendered my body to these males to do with as they pleased. But worst of all, in my foolishness, I had laid bare my most shrouded desires to these common thugs. Psychologically, it was bad enough when I knew these horrid circumstances aroused me. But after Blondie’s fun, my little deep dark secret was brought to light before every man in this chamber. They all knew I would not have responded the way I did unless I truly wanted it, even with the help of that crippling ointment. With my secret out, I had no doubt these men would line up to exploit that thought-provoking vulnerability.

Somewhere hidden in the darkest corner of my mind, the thought of that excited me. There was no doubt that detestable impulse was a deliberate consequence of my conditioning. I watched the men as they watched me. My thoughts were mangled and conflicting. I was humiliated by what just occurred. I was a Sector Authority Officer damn it! And these bastards made me beg like a simple slave girl. Add to that degradation, a strange man forced me to cum right here in front of everyone!

I was degraded. I was ashamed. I was humiliated.

Although most of all, when I truly looked inside myself, I found I wanted more. What was happening to me?!

After my demeaning performance at the hands of the blond man, I was surprised at how quickly everyone just moved on. Some men turned their attention to another slave, and others just talked among themselves. However, there were always more than enough eyes looking toward my direction to keep me humbled. I understood then that my vulgar molestation, however influential to my demeanor, was just an average occurrence to these bastards. I had just been through the most demeaning and humiliating experience of my life, and it was nothing but a small diversion to them. My conditioning was coming along smoothly, and they all knew it.

When he saw fit, Koden finally swaggered his way across the chamber over to me. There was an obvious bravado in his posture now that I hadn’t noticed before. His newfound bluster was no doubt fueled from the grandiose manner in which I gave in to Blondie’s ministrations.

“Well, I must say, that was very entertaining,” he said with a wide grin just as he closed the distance between us. “Tell me slave, what lesson have you learned?”

My mouth was dry. Nevertheless, I swallowed hard. Closing my eyes, I answered Koden.

“I. . . I have learned to respect my masters,” I answered, hoping that would be enough.

“Ohhh! Then you acknowledge me as you master?” taunted the bastard.

I just wanted to get the hell out of there. At that point I would have said anything. I told myself it was just one word. It wasn’t going to kill me to say it.

“Yes,” I whispered lowering my head.

Koden’s hand touched my breast and I stiffened rattling the chains that restrained my wrists.

“You did appear to appreciate your reward at the end of your lesson. Tell me slave, did you enjoy it?”

“I fucking came, didn’t I?” I replied unable to restrain my anger from being made to admit my failure to resist.

“Did you enjoy it?!” Koden asked again, this time almost shouting.

“Yes,” I answered, making a conscious effort not to look up. But I could feel the weight of Koden’s eyes watching me quietly, waiting.

“Yes master,” I amended. “I-I enjoyed my reward.”

“I know you did. It was impossible not to notice.”

Both his hands went to my sides then and moved lower. Although it was only my ribs he touched, I couldn’t keep from taking in a deep breath. His hands slowly moved down the sides of my torso admiring the contour of my body. When he reached the curve of my hips, his hands retraced their path back up the sides of my body. I bit the corner of my lip as his hands then moved around my front to gently come up under my breasts. As Koden’s hands slid over my breasts, I closed my eyes. He was standing so close to me. Koden made me more aware of my nakedness at that moment than any of the other males had yet that day.

I was getting wet.

Then he did it again. His hands moved gradually down my sides and then back up again to take my breasts.

I started to squirm.

His hands moved slowly down my sides and back up.

He did this over and over and over until I was utterly lost in the sensations. Koden had me on the edge of climax without ever even going in for the kill.

His hands moved down my sides then up over my ribs and breasts.

I was starting to lose all control.

Koden kept on going.

He pinched my nipples hard and I squealed.

His hands moved lower once again, but this time they slid down the front of my body.

I trembled.

His fingers led the way as his hand glided over the flatness of my belly . . .

His hand dropped lower . . .

And lower . . .

“Spread your thighs for me, slave,” he commanded.

I was mortified! It was so soon after my intense orgasm at the hands of the blond man, and I still found myself wanting to obey. I wanted Koden to touch me! I trembled and leaned back against the pillar shifting all my weight to one knee so that I could move the other, separating my thighs.

“You obey without delay?!” He asked as he cocked an eyebrow. “And your breathing seems to have quickened somewhat.” He took a moment and just watched me closely. Try as I might, I could not calm my rapid breathing. Attempting to do so only caused raspy, irregular panting that drew even more attention to my dilemma from all those bastards standing near me.

“You are truly aroused, aren’t you?”

I did not answer Koden. His hand intrusively moved between my thighs then, forcing a more enticing response from me than any words of reply I could have managed to utter.

“Aungh!” I moaned throwing my head back, wildly slamming it against the pillar. I had backed myself up against the support to the point I didn’t even have room to squirm. Both my feet rested on each side of the column and my back and bottom grated against the rough stone. Koden had me pinned against the pillar while took his time testing the limits of my eagerness.

“After what you just went through, I was sure you would be finished for the day. Clearly I was mistaken.” His finger pulled out of me and he laughed.

“I want to hear you say you are aroused Adriana. I Want to hear you say those words.”

My sex swelled and convulsed and my breath was out of control. I could not find the determination to speak. I knew if I mumbled even a single word all my sexual frustration would boom through my trembling voice, and I was certain all those near me would hear.

“Say it now or I will have you screaming it instead,” commanded Koden as he squeezed my inner thigh.

“Alri-alright! I am aroused!” I gasped. My voice did indeed crack and I heard a couple of nearby males snicker.

“Good,” Koden nodded. “Considering your passion has yet to be gratified, perhaps you wish to beg for yet another reward?”

There it was! Checkmate. Koden’s masterstroke in this little game. Once again he had effectively played me, physically and mentally backing me into a corner. The next move was mine and I had two options. As hot as I right then was I could easily submit and beg like any compliant slave. However, although I had only been on this planet a few hours, I already understood how this scenario worked, I had been through it enough. My shame is what they wanted to see. My need was simply a joke to be exploited for their amusement. If I degraded myself and asked for that reward, there was no guarantee I would receive it. Moreover, the house odds favored I would most likely only be tormented further.

But I did have another option. I could remain silent and not give the son of a bitch the satisfaction. I was fully aware if I went that route I would without a doubt also be tormented. I had to force myself to accept the fact that there was no way to escape that. But I would make damn sure these bastards knew they didn’t have me yet. I was an Officer of the Sector Authority. I had extensive training in regards to resisting mind control. It was high time I utilized that training.

I shook my head bighting my lip. This was going to be very difficult.

“I-I do not need another “reward,” I whispered opening my eyes to challenge Koden’s gaze. “I’m not a slave!”

Clearly Koden and the others were taken aback by my unexpected defiance.

“You are not a slave?” he mocked. “You are kneeling naked at my feet, woman. You call me master. You seem very much a slave if I ever saw one.”

“I-ah! I have no choice!” I responded. “Th-that doesn’t make me-a slave!”

“All the men you’ve begged to fuck you today would no doubt disagree with you,” he replied smugly. “And we are already way into double digits. Furthermore, you have also admitted being a slave, have you not? If a woman acknowledges herself as a slave and begs like a slave, I think it’s safe to assume she is a slave.”

“Fuck you!” I spat. “I’m only submissive because of that damn oil you bastards keep rubbing inside me!” I continued to hold his gaze as I went on. “Without that drug, I would never act like this! Without that drug to aid you, I certainly would never beg you!”

“I’m fine with that,” replied Koden as his hand returned to massage a reluctant moan out of me. “So slave, you still have some spirit left?” Asked Koden as he watched me squirm. “Let’s see what we can do about that.” The fingers of his free hand pinched hard at my erect nipple. For an instant I was able to suppress a reaction, but then he pinched a little harder and a sharp cry slipped from me.

“Auh!” I grunted.

The hand at my sex massaged even harder while his other hand squeezed my breast. Despite my animosity toward that smug son of a bitch, I couldn’t stop the gush of moisture his toying induced. His face was mere inches away from mine when his fingers thrust up inside me almost brutally. Koden’s touch was overpowering and demanding while his brazen gaze humbled me immediately. His two fingers drove into me so deeply and so forcefully I almost shrieked. The bastard touched me with purpose and my body responded with a perpetual deepening need for release. Without saying a word, he had let me know my agony would go on till I he wanted to end it.

I breathed in deep and his breath was sweet from the violet wine he’d been drinking.

I strove to remain unmoving and not struggle while I endured this next “lesson” but Koden wasn’t going to make it easy for me. The son of a bitch gave me exactly what I wanted. He touched me just right and if he persisted a little longer I would without a doubt cum for him right there on the spot. I knew it and he knew it. But I had no delusions. I knew how this scenario would play out. I panted and squirmed over his toying hand because those damn reactions were uncontrollable. Nevertheless, I accepted his unmerciful ministrations without saying a word. But even though I did not beg for more, Koden was very pleased with himself.

When at long last he decided I had learned my lesson, which was when I was about two short breaths from a very hard climax, Koden withdrew his hand and raised himself to stand over me.

“I imagine begging for your reward is pretty tempting right about now, slave,” Koden chuckled.

My head fell forward and back while my chest heaved as I struggled to bring my rapid breathing under control, but I remained silent.

“What?! No defiant comeback? No challenging response? It didn’t take much to knock you off your pedestal,” Koden said looking down at me. All the men around me watched, their expressions daring me to reply. But I was a good slave and kept my mouth shut.

“However I do hope this isn’t the end of our little . . . test of convictions. I really enjoy breaking your spirit. I could do it all day!” He chuckled. “It is very erotic to watch a beautiful slave like yourself submit.” I understood Koden was baiting me. He wanted me to lose control and give him an excuse to punish me further. It was very clear to me that this sadistic slaver really enjoyed his job.

“Perhaps you are in need of a more severe lesson. An opportunity may even present itself on our way to inform Katarn of your progress.”

I did not struggle as the shackles above my head were unlatched. Two other males came forward to aid Koden in reattaching my wristcuffs behind me to my dainty chain belt that hung loosely over my hips.

I was told to go into the water and rinse off. My body was sweaty and sticky from my “lessons” and I didn’t know when I would have another opportunity to clean up. So I willingly did as I was told. The cool water did indeed feel good after my ordeal.

When I came out of the water, Koden did not even dry me off before taking my arm and hurriedly leading me out of the bathing chamber dripping wet.

Once again I was paraded through the corridor completely naked. However, this time the passageway was a hustle of activity. We had to move through small crowds to make our way. I tuned to squeeze between some of the men as we passed but most would not step aside and I was forced to brush up against them. My sex tingled as their chests grazed against my hardened nipples. With my hands behind me I had to press the entire front of my body against some of the males just to fit through and keep up with Koden. None of them seemed to mind.

Suddenly a large muscular man stepped right in front of me forcing me to stop. I tried to maneuver around him and he sidestepped blocking me from following Koden. Without uttering one word his left hand firmly took hold of my waist. Then with his right hand, the man indulged himself.

His invasion was so impetuous I couldn’t even attempt to pull my thoughts together. My mind flooded with sensations so rapidly all I could do was react. His fingers went deep inside me and my body greeted his reveling overture favorably. He sampled my passion for a long moment letting his fingers slide in and out. His thumb moved over my clit and I leaned in forward against his chest. He touched me right there in the passageway increasing my frustration. Then, just as abruptly as his invasion began, the man withdrew and walked away leaving me standing alone, nearly delirious with need.

Koden stood halfway down the corridor waiting patently, smiling.

He just loved this!

Breathing heavily, I hurriedly caught up to him. He didn’t say a word. Koden just leisurely turned and continued to lead the way.

It wasn’t long before I was lost in the passageways and after a few minutes we came to a turbo-lift. Koden ushered me in. I realized there were three other men in the small lift-car just as the door wooshed shut behind me closing us all in together.

I felt the lift rise and build up speed. I could also feel Koden standing closely behind me.

“Turn around, slave. I enjoy looking at you,” ordered Koden.

I turned around and it wasn’t just Koden looking me over. I looked at all four men as they took in the soaking wet, naked sight of me.

I thought about how helpless I was. The turbo-lift car was small, and with my wrists bound behind me I had no way to defend myself if one of these men wanted to get playful.

“Offer yourself to him,” said Koden tilting his head to the male standing next to him, yet never once looking at him.

“What?!” I said totally unnerved.

“Offer yourself to him,” he repeated more firmly.

I looked at the male standing next to him. For an instant I expected him to be rational and have no part of this outrage. But the dopy grin I saw on his face told me he was more than ready and willing to put his hands on my body.

Koden was waiting, and not very patiently.

Thoughts raced through my mind.

I looked at the strange man standing in front of me.

In a moment this lucky son of a bitch was going to touch me. This man I didn’t even know was going to put his fingers inside of me.

And I was going to ask him to do it!

But only because Koden commanded me to.

My senses and enthusiasm were still heightened from Koden’s little exploration just a few short moments ago.

My sex clenched tight with anticipation.

This man I didn’t know was going to touch me.

With only the prospect of his touch, moisture flowed from me as my body prepared itself.

I trembled as the realization hit me like a skycar.

I was going to ask this strange man to touch me. But not because Koden commanded me to. If I asked him, it would be because I wanted to feel his hands on my body.

I wanted to offer myself to this man.

But I had to pull myself together.

I wanted to feel his hands on me.

I knew I needed to put an end to this.

The man stepped closer.

My sex throbbed violently.

I told myself I shouldn’t do this.

The other two men moved in closer as well closing me in.

Did they want to watch him touch me?! Did they want to touch me?!

I shouldn’t do this!

Thoughts of these three men touching me dominated my mind.

I started breathing heavily.

I shouldn’t do this!

One of the other two men touched my bare bottom.

I licked my lips.

His hand stroked over the roundness of my bottom and that’s all it took to send me over the edge.

I wanted to beg.

I knew I was better than this but I could not stop myself.

“Will you touch me?” I pressed the front of my body up against him. “Please!”

I took in a deep breath as his hand touched the side of my hip.

His other hand took my breast.

That other man at my back was beginning to get a little too frisky. I felt the hand at my bottom move lower and from behind me his fingers headed for the furnace between my thighs.

The male in front of me slid his hand slowly down my midriff.

Before either male even reached their mark, I moaned from the expectation of it.

The hand that touched me from behind slid up underneath and much too slowly made its way forward.

The fingers of the male before me moved lower, and lower, and-

My agitation right then was so intense, for an instant I though I might cum immediately when they would at last touch me. However, that instant was cut short when the turbo-lift doors wooshed open.

“Maybe next time,” said Koden to the male with a shrug as he grabbed me by the arm.

“Wait!” I pleaded with Koden as he roughly pulled me out of the lift. I panted and stumbled as I tried to walk while attempting to inwardly cope with my overstrung frustration.

I was not given any time at all to pull myself together. We turned the corner out of the enclosed turbo-lift hallway and found ourselves right in the middle of a lively nightclub! I was so preoccupied with my need that I didn’t even notice the deafening music when we exited the lift.

I was naked! Everyone I could see was clothed! All the patrons that saw us round the corner locked their eyes on me. I tried to pull out of Koden’s grip and run back to the turbo-lift. But he had taken a hold of the front of my chain-belt and was able to pull me behind him with little effort. As we moved through the crowd, we caught the attention of more and more people, men and women both. Heads turned and conversations stopped as we passed by.

Thank god Koden kept me moving because if he had stopped I don’t know what I would have done.

This was a high end club. There were men and both free women and slaves roaming around. I even spotted a couple large muscular male slaves entertaining some wealthy older woman. Most of the patrons wore clothing that cost more than I made in a year as a Sector Authority Officer. But there were toga clad slaves here as well. They hung on the well-to-do like trophies. Although for the most part, as Koden escorted me through the club, I kept my head down, watching the floor as we made our way. Being marched through this posh crowd nude while they gawked at me was indeed a whole new level of humiliation.

But there was something else.

That despicable dark corner of my mind liked the attention. I truly wanted to run and hide, but I could feel my sex swell and pulsate when I thought about all those eyes on me.

My nipples hardened to sharp eager points. I had hoped those who noticed would attribute the reaction to me being soaking wet and cold. But inwardly I knew the truth.

Koden made his way over to one of the upright coat racks that stood throughout the nightclub. Apparently, on this planet it was a warm season because there was not a coat in sight. He turned me away from the metal pole and hooked the back of my chain belt on one of the lower hooks. It was just low enough to catch the chain around my waist, but so high that I had to stand on my tiptoes.

“What are you doing?!” I asked panic stricken.

“Now, don’t wander off,” he laughed.

“What?! You’re not leaving me here?!” I protested. “Where are you going?”

“To get a drink.” Then he turned and walked casually away from me.

“Koden!” I screamed. “You can’t leave me like this!” I watched horror-stricken as he disappeared into the crowded club. “Master!”

Screaming was not a good idea. It didn’t help and it only served to draw unwanted attention to me. From my place on the coat hook I could see the dance floor, part of the bar, and a number of occupied tables and booths. Of course everyone I could see could see me, and then there were those seated behind me as well.

I hung naked in the center of the nightclub. My eyes moved around, staring at the ceiling, or the walls, or the floor trying not to catch any of the glares looking my way. Koden was gone for an exceptionally long time.

I assumed this was the “severe lesson” he spoke of earlier.

I was looking at the ceiling when some movement caught my eye. I didn’t mean to look but reflexively did. Two young men in a booth had gotten up and were walking toward me.

Oh shit!

Excitedly, the two traipsed toward me, and stopped to stand just a couple feet in front of me. For a long moment neither one spoke. They just looked at me. One would think I would be used to it by now but they made me very uncomfortable.

“Are you a slave?” asked the tallest one of the two.

“Yes-I mean No! I am not a slave.”

“Make no mistake, she is a slave,” came a voice from behind the two younger men. It was that smuggler I had arrested a few months ago who had happily tormented me in my exhibition.

This was just great.

“She is a slave who has yet to learn her place. You two may touch her if you wish,” The smuggler offered me up with a very smug grin on his face.

“Are you being punished?” asked the tall male.

“You are very beautiful,” said the other before I could reply, not that I was going to.

Then three more people moved up behind me. Two more men and a woman.

“I’ve heard stories of how they train female slaves. That they have ways of making you submissive through orgasm denial. Is that true?” asked the tall young man.

“I’ve heard that myself,” chimed in one of the two newest males behind him.

Another man and woman joined those in front of me. The assemblage around me was growing rapidly.

“You don’t talk much. Aren’t slaves supposed to be friendly?” asked the shorter of the two males up front.

“How would you guys like a glimpse of how we condition a stubborn slave?” asked the smuggler, his eyes locking with mine as he spoke. “It’s quite a show. I assure you.”

“I could go for that,” said the short one.

Others around me voiced their agreement.

The smuggler broke through between the two young men in front of me, and then I saw that all to familiar small black container in his hand.

“Oh no!” I twisted and turned as much as I could on the hook. “Please! Don’t do this! Not here!” I pleaded. But I knew he was already determined on making me suffer.

The smuggler twisted off the cap and dipped his fingers in that appalling ointment.

The two young men behind him watched with juvenile abandon as the smuggler put his hand to me right there in front of everyone. I pulled at the chains that bound me, but just like all the times before, it was no use. The smuggler clearly enjoyed my struggles and he took his time applying the oil thoroughly. I swung from side to side on the tips of my toes held in place by the chain belt, and his hand just moved with me. There was no escape. I was already aroused before he applied the ointment, so it didn’t take long for its effect to really kick in. After the ointment was liberally soothed inside and out, the bastard continued to touch me. He was clearly committed to humiliating me and getting me worked up right here on the spot.

His fingers moved in and out, slowly. Every once in a while his thumb would circle gently over my clit.

I looked past him, and the area before me was quickly overflowing with intrigued spectators. Some had even pulled up chairs to stand on to get a better view.

“Oh God!” I winced. I held my body rigid, trying not to move. I closed my eyes tight trying to fight the ointment’s sway. But with each stroke from the smuggler’s fingers I could feel its influence mounting.

In the beginning I tried to conceal my reactions from the smuggler, and more importantly I tried to conceal my reactions from the curious crowd that had accumulated in front of me. But it was no use. The impact of that ointment was too damn strong and the degenerate who touched me was resolute in his task.

It took the smuggler less than two minutes before I couldn’t help but respond to his toying hand. At first, my breathing grew rapid and uneven. My chest started to heave and my mouth opened wide to suck in air.

“Oh man! Look at that!” exclaimed the tall guy with a front row seat.

“She’s- she’s horny as hell!” Blurted out another.

“Mmmmah!” A moan slipped out and that brought laughter from most of my onlookers. I fought even harder to restrain them after that.

The crowd had started to comment on my situation among themselves. About thirty seconds after that I started to shift and fidget where I stood. I fought hard not to go into an all-out squirming fit in front of everyone, but the smuggler just kept going, and going.

I realized the music stopped but I did not open my eyes.

I breathed harder and faster, my head fell forward and back. After mere minute I couldn’t keep myself from squirming over his probing fingers.

“There it is,” revealed the smuggler, unveiling my rampant desire before the unabashed onlookers.

I moved to the quest of his fingers, unable to open me eyes and face all those who watched me, their intrusive curiosity utterly overstepping the bounds of callousness.

“Will she ever cum? She already looks like she’s so close,” came a male’s voice.

“She will cum hard, if I allow it. But this slave has some distance yet to go before she’s on the brink.”

The smuggler was right, but as hot as I was it didn’t take long for his efforts to close that distance. He stroked me harder and faster making me squirm wildly.

“Open your eyes slave, so that you can see all those who admire you,” Commanded the smuggler.

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes. I think everyone in the nightclub stood right in front of me. Even the waitresses of this establishment stood mixed within the large group of people before me. I writhed where I stood, now forced to bear their shocked expressions and receptive leers.

Despite the enjoyment the smuggler derived from touching me, his contempt for me was crystal clear. He had a grudge against me, and now it was payback time. He touched me deep but stopped moving his fingers. I couldn’t refrain from grinding my sex down on his hand. I moved my hips back and forth forced to shamelessly fuck his fingers in a hopeless effort to ease the needs of my body.

I was getting close and I could not hold back the idiotic mewling the smuggler coerced out of me.

“Do you want me to stop, slave?” Asked the smuggler loudly so even those in the back could hear.

“Go t-to hell!” I spat. However, the conviction I attempted to convey at that moment was less than convincing.

For a few seconds I looked back and forth from the smuggler and the crowd watching me behind him.

The ointment held me in its iron grip.

“Oh fuck!” I whispered to myself in a soft gasp as his fingers started to slowly, slowly withdraw. “No,” I rectified with pleading eyes, but then the sadist completely pulled out nonetheless. I nearly cried out right then, although the gawking spectators did foster some restraint.

“You wanted a friendly slave, here you go,” mocked the smuggler. He stepped back so those in front could have an unobstructed view of my anguish. I’m sure it was very captivating.

I persisted in squirming just as though I continued being touched by the smuggler. Despite the embarrassment, I just could not stop.

The smuggler regarded the tall young man in front.

“Now, ask her again if she is a slave. This time I believe you will get a more anxious response.”

The young man looked at me, his hungry eyes nearly devouring my body.

“Are you a sla—” The smuggler cut him off.

“Touch her when you ask her. A slave will be much more receptive if you make her aware you have the power to ease her. In her mind she already knows this, but it’s always a good to point it out.”

The young man looked at me, his eyes gleaming with a lust I have yet to see in any of the slavers.

The people behind him moved forward, some shoving and pushing their way to the front.

The young man put his hand on my thigh and I quivered.

He liked that.

The mere thought of him touching me was nearly enough to get the job done itself. He squeezed my inner thigh and my pussy throbbed violently, I knew this wouldn’t take long at all.

I could not restrain myself. When his hand moved up my thigh, I spread my feet for him right where I stood.

Then he touched me, almost savagely.

This one didn’t waist any time going for the gold.

A moan I had somehow managed to hold down for some time was ripped from me.

His fingers delved in hard and deep and vibrated within. He was defiantly not as experienced as the slavers, but he searched for a moment and found my innermost sweet spot. That was exactly what I needed. I could feel myself ascending toward climax, fast.

“Are you a slave?” asked the young man.

“Yes! Yes!” I answered without hesitation.

“Are you about to cum?”

“Yes!” I whimpered. “I am so close!”

“Slow down,” advised that damn smuggler, “and make her beg for it.”

The young man nodded in understanding and the motion of his fingers slowed down considerably pulling me back from the edge of release.

“Oh God!” I wailed, spreading my feet a little wider.

“Will you beg me to make you cum?” The young man asked licking his lips.

“Don’t ask her,” broke in the smuggler. “She is a slave, command her to beg. She will obey.”

“Beg me to make you cum,” the young man demanded as he pulled his fingers all but completely out of me. “I want to hear you beg me!” This young male was getting extremely worked up touching me.

The precise movement of his fingers that was edging me toward climax had abruptly stopped. But his fingers remained lodged inside me, however he only teased me now.

I was so far gone by this point I didn’t care how many people were watching. And there were a lot of people watching.

“I’m begging you! Please don’t stop!” I cried. “I’m so close! I can-I can feel it! Please!”

“The decision is yours,” said the smuggler to the young man. “However, if you ease her now, this slave’s self-confidence will no doubt return. She will have learned nothing.”

“No! Please!” I screamed trying desperately to shut him up.

“Show her the choice to ease her is yours and yours alone. Make that choice to leave her hot and willing. Let her suffer in the need you have forced on her, the need she knows you could extinguish, and her very soul will know you mastered her as a slave.”

“I like the sound of that,” Answered the young man. He looked at me as he pulled his hand away. “Sorry,” he shrugged smugly.

When he backed away that seemed to be the cue for everyone else to close in. There were so many males so close they could easily reach out to touch me, but none of them did. That fucking smuggler drove his point home and no one wanted to ruin my training.

The smuggler leaned in close. “I told you I would see you suffer,” he whispered in my ear. Then he just turned and walked away, literally throwing me to the wolves.

I continued to writhe and twist, unable to bring my breathing under control.

The crowd watched me and talked about me, my blatant distress was of no consequence.

“Look how wet she is!” came one voice.

“Look at her squirm!” said someone else.

My sex burned and pulsated between my thighs but there was nothing I could do.

“How long have you been here?” asked a well-dressed man in his early thirties.

I looked away. At that moment I had no patience for senseless questions.

“Coax it out of her,” suggested his companion.

A few others also liked the idea and urged him on.

The male looked at me with a profound lust in his eyes. Before he even raised a finger, I knew he was going to do it.

“Wait!” I blurted out.

But at that moment he had no patience for senseless pleading.

He touched me.

I gasped and responded in kind.

“Oh my! You are a horny little thing, aren’t you?” He asked more to himself than to me. “I like how your pussy clenches at my finger.”

He touched me deeply just to see my reaction.

Of course he got one. I responded just as eagerly as I had before.

“So, let’s try this again. How long have you been here?” He asked again.

“I-I don’t know,” I got out between labored breaths. “A few hours, maybe five.”

That got everyone’s attention.

“Really?!” the male asked amazed. “Then what were you before you were a slave?”

I stammered, not wanting to answer. But my thoughts were spinning out of control and I couldn’t think of a believable lie fast enough.

“I-I was a Sector Authority Officer,” I got out but had to look away from the male.

Everyone was completely enthralled now. The low key conversation dropped off drastically.

“How did you come to be here?” Came another voice.

The fingers inside me moved faster, building a climax I knew I would not be allowed to reach. I fought to hold back the mounting tension so I wouldn’t go into sexual frenzy right here in the club, but that only made matters worse. I was too far gone and attempting to repress the momentum only made it much more intense.

“Were you captured on one of the outer fringe planets?” asked another voice.

“No, I-I came here and then I was captured,” I answered shaking my head at my own stupidity.

I could feel the fingers moving slowly in and out. I was getting closer and closer. I was going insane.

“You came here freely? That wasn’t very smart,” was the comment of another male.

Murmurs and chuckles spread throughout the crowd. I heard someone say I got what I deserved. Inwardly I cringed knowing that was true.

Another man stepped up close. He put his hand on my stomach and gently caressed me.

“So have you . . . you know . . . got fucked since you’ve been here?” asked the short male in the front.

I swallowed hard as the fingers between my thighs moved in and out.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Did you cum?” He badgered on.

The fingers moved harder and faster, I was getting so fucking close now. They wanted details and I knew they wouldn’t let me rest till they got them. I had no choice but to reveal myself to them. I had to permit these insensitive fools bask in that dark corner of my mind I was trying so hard and so long to suppress. That’s what they wanted, and I was certain it was the only way I might be rewarded. Inwardly I let the part of me go that was trying to maintain some semblance of composure. I relaxed inwardly and allowed the sensations from the hands on my body completely dominate me. Once I did that, the rest was easy.

“Yes,” I panted. “I came when they used me. I didn’t want to, but they made me cum.” I confronted their gawking leers as I considered the events that led me here. “I tried to resist, but the men here are well-versed in mastering a woman’s body. They forced me to cum!”

“So, you’ve only been here for a few hours? How many men have you begged?” asked the man who fingered me.

“All of them,” I answered meeting his imposing gaze. “I tried to-Ah-deny them-but I can’t!” I pushed my hips forward toward the male, impaling myself down on his fingers, a lewd gesture that did not go unnoticed.

“Wow!” said the young man. “And you’re about to cum now, aren’t you?”

“She sure looks like it,” observed another male somewhere behind him that I couldn’t see.

“Yes, I’m- I’m close,” I winced going rigid.

“You must enjoy this on some level if you’re able to cum,” said a young woman who squeezed her way to the front. She looked to be a couple years younger than myself. She was indeed a very beautiful blond, the kind of woman you would expect to see on the arm of a very rich man. She wore a tight fitting spaghetti strap dress. The evening dress was dark blue and the material was sheer and silky. “You must be a real slut. There’s no way I could do that in front of everyone, no matter what. Do you enjoy being tied up and helpless?”

“No-I mean-I-No!” I stammered.

“You don’t sound too certain,” observed the mail who touched me.

“She’s just a slut!” concluded the woman in her ignorance.

“All women eventually submit to our conditioning.” It was Koden who now spoke as he broke through the crowd.

“I would never behave like this tramp,” replied the woman obstinately.

“Ah, a challenge then,” Koden responded with a smile. “One I will gladly accept.”

The woman stepped back with widening eyes. “Wh-what do you mean by that?!”

“You speak of things that you know nothing about. You are about to be educated,” said Koden as he stepped closer to the woman. Then the smuggler was there, taking her by the upper arms.

“Hey!” yelled a man’s voice as he pushed his way forcefully through the crowd, no doubt the woman’s companion. Koden glanced at two very large men, and before the young woman’s concerned escort could reach Koden the two intercepted the man and rapidly pulled him kicking and screaming out of sight.

Now unattended, the young woman was horrified.

“What are you going to do to me?” she inquired.

“What is your name?” Koden asked.

“Kimberly,” she answered unsteadily.

Koden’s hands went to the outsides of her hips. He slid the material of the woman’s dress up past her waist revealing the skimpy white panties she wore underneath. “Well Kimberly, what do you think I’m going to do?” He answered ogling her meager undergarment. His finger traced over the top border of her panties. “Let see what it is you have for me under here, huh?”

The young woman was literally petrified. For a moment she couldn’t move or speak. Koden hooked the top of her panties with his finger and pulled them out so he could look right down the front.

“Very nice,” he complimented with that lopsided smirk.

With one hand he grabbed hold of the white strap at her hip. It tore easily and her panties fell to the ground.

“You-you can’t do this!” the woman shrieked.

The smuggler handed him his container of ointment and Koden twisted the cap off.

The crowd that had gathered to watch me had now turned their attention to the woman, except for the man who touched me. He was enamored with touching my body and continued to toy with me all during the woman’s newfound “education”.

Koden dipped his finger liberally in the ointment. Kim twisted and fought the smuggler’s grip as Koden’s hand darted forcefully up high between her thighs.

“No!” she cried as his fingers roughly kneaded her pussy.

From my vantage point I could see everything. I could see Koden’s fingers massage the oil into her tight fleshy folds until they swelled from his attention.

The hand at my own sex delved in deep.

I watched Koden’s fingers slowly slide in up to his hand and then begin moving in and out, in and out, in and out. I could see his thumb move vigorously over her clit.

The fingers within me vibrated against my sweet spot.

Reflexively I writhed opening my mouth wide to suck in air.

I could see the woman’s face and how her expressions changed as the ointment took hold. When Koden first put a hand to her, she was horrified. This was a woman who most likely always got what she wanted. A spoiled little rich girl who had never “did without” a day in her life. Then her expression quickly changed to bewilderment as she felt her desire awaken and stir. The humiliation of being violated in front of this common crowd fueled her determination and she fought with everything she had. She fought the grip of the smuggler, she fought the ointment’s sway, and she fought to conceal her arousal as it was forced to the surface for all to see. Soon the woman was completely distraught. She was clearly overridden by the ointment, everyone watching knew Koden had her. But he kept going. He kept toying until, despite her embarrassment, the woman couldn’t restrain herself. All the people around her laughed as appreciative moans tore from her over and over.

Kim wailed loudly as Koden touched her deeply. Hearing her moan unexpectedly added to my own fervor. The tension quickly built upon itself and I could not restrain myself. Koden looked at me when my own low moans intertwined with hers filling the nightclub.

In under a minute, Kimberly’s body stiffened, her toes curled against the red carpet. She threw her head back just as release from her need began to overtake her . . .

Of course, that’s when Koden stopped.

“Aungh!” she screeched as her body trembled uncontrollably.

Witnessing her frustration, I found myself grateful that my own molesting tormentor continued on. I could tell my audible reactions were affecting Kim the way hers had affected me.

“I’m surprised at how quickly you gave in, Kimberly. I feel obligated to point out this “Tramp” held out much longer than you,” he said gesturing to me. Koden raised a hand to grab her breast through the sheer material of her dress.

“Oh my god!” she winced, unable to bear her frustration. “I-I have never been so turned on! What have you done to me?!”

“Considering your prompt reaction, apparently something you desperately require,” Koden said as he toyed with her nipples through the silky dress. “You were so certain you would never beg like a slave, Kimberly. It’s time to find out.”

“I beg you to fuck me,” she whispered almost immediately. “I-I had no idea it-it would be like this! Please!”

“Very good,” he approved, “but I have something else in mind.” Then Koden’s thumbs slid under thin straps of her dress. “I wish to test the limits of your willingness to comply. If you wish to be satisfied, do not resist me.” Kim nodded and he pulled both of the straps to the sides of her shoulders. It was that easy. Her dress fell to in a heap around her feet.

Kim stood naked with me in the center of the club. Her body was, without a doubt, perfect. Her face was beautiful, her figure was flawless and her light bronze skin was soft and inviting. Cheers erupted from the men at the sight of her. It was obvious she was greatly embarrassed so I was surprised when Kim didn’t even attempt to struggle, not even when the smuggler twisted her arms behind her back. I watched as he then tied a strip of leather tightly around her wrists.

This little “princess” had allowed her arousal to completely overwhelm her. She was consumed only with easing her need. With the possibility of release dangled in front of her by Koden she had lost any determination to resist, regardless of the humiliation. At this moment Kimberly would do anything Koden asked, and everyone watching knew it.

And as two fingers stoked me deeply, I was aware of exactly how she felt.

Koden took Kimberly by the upper arm and pulled her around to face the two young men who were the first to approach me.

“Take her arm,” Koden said to the tall one. He moved to stand behind Kimberly and took her upper arms from Koden.

“Squeeze the inside of her thigh,” he said to the short one. Koden didn’t have to tell him twice. His hand reached out and grabbed the beautiful girl’s thigh without hesitation.

“Ahh!” Kimberly gasped. I could almost see her sex throbbing.

“That’s it, just squeeze her thighs. Do not move in just yet.” Koden directed. “She’s on the brink now, just hold her there.”

The tall male behind her reached around to squeeze her nipple adding to her torment.

Kimberly’s head fell back and her breathing grew even more rapid and shallow. Even through her favorable reactions, one could tell she was inwardly appalled at being pawed by these two boys. She was way out of their league, even the two spirited boys knew it. I knew that’s why Koden had chosen them to make his point. Ultimately, their inferior status was of no consequence. These two lucky young men were going to make this beautiful woman cum. And with the aid of that ointment, Kimberly would no doubt cum harder than she ever had.

“All you have to do now is beg, Kimberly. Beg them and these two can end your suffering.”

“Okay! I’m begging!” Kimberly cried without delay. “I beg to be taken! Please!” With that open invitation the short one couldn’t wait another second. His fingers plunged in savagely and Kim welcomed his invasion with thoughtless abandon.

“That’s what I thought,” Koden chuckled. “You two may take Kimberly to that corner booth and do whatever you want with her. However, she is not to be harmed. Do you understand?”

They both nodded eagerly.

Kimberly stood between the two boys, bewildered by the experience. Despite her embarrassment, she was ready and willing to get to that corner booth as soon as possible.

After the three walked away, Koden turned his attention to the male who toyed with me.

“This party’s over,” he said.

I almost cried out. I was so close, nearly succumbing to the impulse and begging Koden to allow the man to continue. However I remained silent as the male withdrew his fingers.

My frustration was evident and I let my head fall forward, knowing there was nothing I could do.

The crowd began to break up.

Koden unhooked my belt so I could stand flat footed.

“You handled yourself like a true slave, Adriana. Despite whatever it is you tell yourself, you do belong here.” Koden said as he held me up until could stand on my own.

I didn’t say anything.

“But I think you might already know that.”

There were still plenty of people standing around us, looking at me.

I did not care.

Koden and I stared at each other for a long silent moment. I felt a spark, a connection between us. I thought for a moment Koden might have some compassion for my situation.

“I ...” I couldn’t finish what I wanted so desperately to say.

“Yes, Adriana?”

Many of the club patrons stood circled around us. I pushed the thought of the spectators to the back of my mind.

He was waiting and I knew I had better spit it out now or this opportunity might be lost.

“I was told if I was pleasing, I would be rewarded.” Koden had no idea how much effort it took me just to whisper those words. “I am asking that you reward me.” I stepped closer. Another centimeter and our bodies would have been touching. “No, that’s not true. I am begging you to make the choice that I be rewarded. Right here, right now, I don’t care if everyone watches!” With that I raised my lips to his and kissed him as passionately as I could. It was a long soft kiss combined with a low moan only he could hear. His hand grabbed the back of my head pressing our lips together fiercely and our kiss lasted for a long time.

Then he ended the kiss, looked down at me and smiled.

“That was a very nice effort, slave. But I’m afraid not.” His hand reached out to thumb my nipple. He thought it was amusing that I could not hide my disappointment. “There is something special planned for you, Adriana. Katarn has made unique arrangements for your next lesson. You need to remain hot and willing, easing you now just won’t do.”

Something special?! Unique arrangements?! That worried me. Especially if it was a surprise Katarn had orchestrated just for me. I caused him a lot of trouble in the past and he was definitely bent on humbling me. But I had been through a lot already. I didn’t know how he could possibly make things any worse for me, and I wasn’t overly curious to find out.

I accepted Koden’s final word and didn’t persist. He let me pull myself together somewhat before moving on, which was hard for me to do with everyone still watching me. I was able to calm my need barely enough to restrain myself. But all those eyes on me were kindling for the furnace that burned between my thighs.

Koden took hold of my chain-belt and pulled me along behind him. We headed toward a door at the back corner of the club. On the way we passed the smuggler. I could not meet his gaze and he laughed at me when we went by, slapping my ass.

Koden pulled out a keycard and swiped it across the console.

The door beeped and he pushed it open.