The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN AGENT ENSLAVED

CHAPTER 7

Revealed

Koden stepped through the doorway and held open the door. I remained in the nightclub attempting to peek inside the obscure back room before going in. Uncertain of what exactly awaited me I was cautious about following Koden through the doorway, so he made it easy for me. He reached out, took hold of my upper arm and pulled me stumbling through the entrance.

The door closed automatically behind me stifling the noise of the nightclub.

Once inside I immediately saw Katarn. He was sitting at a large fancy wooden table talking business with six other men. He saw me but continued on with whatever he was saying without missing a beat. Despite my current state of affairs, the SEC Agent in me kicked in and I tried to focus on and retain everything he was saying. But I was so flustered and distraught it was no use. At that moment the only sensibility I could contemplate was that I was naked and horny as hell. That fact dominated my mind so that I could not focus my attention an anything else.

After a moment he was finished and turned his attention to me. Everyone seated at the table followed his line of sight and turned to look my direction as well.

Shock slammed into me so hard I nearly fell backwards. I think I would have if Koden would not have had such a tight hold on my arm. None other than Lieutenant Trent Stryker sat leisurely at the table with all the other men.

My thoughts reeled. Trent Stryker? Why was he here? Then I understood as the pieces came together in my mind. Stryker was in Katarn’s pocket. That’s how Katarn knew I was following him, that’s how he got the drop on me. Trent Stryker, my friend, set me up!

Stryker’s eyes moved up my body, reminding me that I was naked. I pulled at the wrist-cuffs that were fastened to my belt while I tried to turn the full frontal view of my body away from him. But Koden would not allow it. He held me at his side so all the men seated at the table could inspect the new slave.

“Officer Darrian,” welcomed Katarn as he stood from his high-backed chair and moved around the table, “how is your training coming along?”

I was furious at Trent Stryker’s apparent betrayal. Despite my outrage, I still could not muster the fortitude to answer Katarn. Stryker’s eyes locked on me, his gaze too direct to meet. I just stood timidly next to Koden. I remained silent, weathering through those first few moments of their collective evaluation.

“Bring her closer,” prompted Katarn.

Koden pulled me over to the table. I nervously bit the corner of my lip as he brought me up between Stryker’s chair and a somewhat older gentleman seated to his right. Then Koden stepped behind me and his strong hands clamped on my shoulders, maintaining my standing position between the two men facing the table.

For an eternity no one spoke. I trembled knowing Trent was close enough to touch me. My mind drifted for an instant. I was appalled at the thought of his hands squeezing my thighs, of his fingers touching me, stroking me . . . sliding inside me.

No, it was not apprehension I was feeling.

It was anticipation!

I was in big trouble.

I closed my eyes for a moment attempting to suppress those corruptive thoughts. However, those thoughts had already picked up too much momentum and although at that moment my body was untouched, I could not keep from squirming from my own hidden fantasies.

Trent and the older man spun their chairs around to face me directly. Every man at the table was looking at me and my sex was already starting to throb from the attention.

“My God!” Stryker exclaimed as he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees. “I’ve undressed you in my mind many times, Adriana, but this . . .” Trent trailed off shaking his head. “WOW!”

I flinched, every muscle in my body going taut as Trent Stryker’s hand crept up from behind me and grasped the inside of my left thigh. Trent had never even touched my arm, and now his hand was mere inches away from touching my most intimate of places.

The older man reached up and gently stroked the side of my right arm with the back of his fingers.

“Have you begged yet, Adriana?” Trent asked. His eyes were fixated on my thighs and sex.

“Fuck you,” I whispered.

“You have begged, haven’t you?” he continued on ignoring my insolence. “They all do eventually. But watching you beg, that would be a sight to see. I’m more than compelled to have you beg me.” His hand stoked the inside of my thigh moving a little higher. Koden retained his hold on my shoulders. I knew attempting to pull away from Trent’s exploring hand would prove hopeless but I twisted in Koden’s grip nonetheless.

The hand of the man to my right casually moved over my bare bottom drawing my attention away from Trent for an instant. And it was that instant Trent’s hand moved in for the kill.

“Ah!” I gasped, much louder this time. My bound hands curled into fists as one single finger slid between the swollen lips of my sex.

‘Very nice,” observed one of the other men seated at the table.

“Please!” I pleaded desperately in a soft whisper. The word simply slipped from me in my frustration. I myself did not know if it was my mind appealing with Stryker to end this outrage, or if it was my body imploring him to proceed.

“You do indeed respond well, Lieutenant Darrian,” said Katarn. “I am very impressed.”

“Adriana holds the ointment entirely responsible for her newfound decadence,” said Koden with a chuckle.

Trent’s finger slowly worked up into me as the two spoke.

Katarn’s eyes moved from Koden to me. “So, she still doesn’t know?”

“I thought it would be more amusing to wait,” answered Koden from behind me. “She struggles with each lesson, but always seems to surrender to the urging of the ointment,” he said almost sarcastically. I could feel Koden’s breath in my ear as he spoke. “It was very provocative to watch this slave’s inner turmoil. That hollow excuse has been her sole justification for surrendering to self-indulgence. I thought it would be more beneficial to let her hold on to that delusion. After all, isn’t it always more entertaining to enlighten a slave after she submits to her conditioning?”

Katarn looked at me for a long moment. He was very amused.

Trent’s finger slowly slid inside me all the way to the hilt of his hand, and then just as slowly slid back out.

Slowly back in.

Slowly back out.

Over and over and over again.

My body betrayed me and I could feel my sex clenching tightly around his finger.

Everyone at the table watched me, and any appearance of composure I had struggled to maintain was rapidly slipping away. Once my breath started to come in short gasps Trent’s right hand moved to the front of me. He trifled with my clit stroking a low moan out of me.

“Adriana, once again you seem very aroused,” broadcasted Katarn to the entire table. “You squirm and wheeze in a need forced upon you with very little effort. Are you unable to control yourself?”

No, I could not control myself. The bastard already knew that. The smuggler had applied that damn ointment just a short while ago and its effects were utterly undeniable. I had already fought it with everything I had and that fucking aphrodisiac beat me. There was nothing I could do.

“Shouldn’t a slave always answer any master when spoken to?” threw in Trent pompously.

I looked down at the arrogant traitor with the best “Fuck You” expression I could manage. Considering how hot I was right then and that he had his finger deep inside me that probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do. His finger fluttered deeply within me till I moaned again letting me know he was also my master, so I assumed I got my point across.

“I am aroused,” I attempted to whisper but the words came out mangled with a low moan. “The ointment-It’s too strong. It’s not my fault!” I cried.

Trent’s finger moved in and out at a faster rhythm now driving me insane. No one could ignore the obscene slosh coming from my dripping sex as his hand worked me between my thighs.

“Let me tell you a little secret, slave,” Katarn said leaning forward. He was eagerly building up to something I knew I would not like. “The ointment does indeed get a woman’s juices flowing. It will get a slave worked up and make her easier to handle during the beginning of her conditioning. An aroused woman is more permissive and simple to manipulate, and much more fun to torment.” Katarn watched my face intently as he spoke. “However, the ointment influence only lasts about two minutes. Everything that happens after that is all you.”

“No!” I cried shaking my head. “That-that can’t be! That’s impossible!” Trent continued to touch me even as tears ran down my face. “No! This is a trick! You’re lying!”

“Every time you responded to a strange man touching you, every time you begged a strange man to touch you, Adriana, you wanted it.”

“Look at you,” Trent interrupted. “You’re totally into it. I bet you would let me fuck you right now if I asked you.”

“It’s not me!” I protested. “It’s the ointment!”

“So you would let me fuck you?”

“Trent, please don’t do this!” I pleaded.

“What did you call me?” he asked as his fingers drove up into me.

“M-master!” I replied realizing I would get no sympathy from him.

“That’s more like it,” he said as he slowly pulled his fingers from my body. I shuddered unable to mask my frustration. “Now, ask me to fuck you, I’ve always wanted to hear you say it.”

“No!” I cried shaking my head. “Not you too!”

“Say it!” Trent commanded. He grabbed my forearm and forced me to turn and face him directly. The older man that was now at my backside slithered his hand up between my thighs from behind and massaged an embarrassing high pitched yelp out of me.

My body rocked over the probing hand, pressing down on it.

Trent laughed.

“Is she everything you expected?” asked Katarn.

“Hell yeah,” answered Trent without ever looking away from me.

“Katarn offered me twenty-five thousand to set you up, Adriana,” Tent disclosed. “But when I found out he intended to condition you as a slave, I handed you over for free.” His lips shifted to a very self-satisfied grin and his hand squeezed my thigh. “Well, not exactly for free. There were certain . . . stipulations.”

“You son of a bitch,” I whispered under my breath.

“I wish I had time to play, but I need to get back to my table before I’m missed.” Trent stood up from his seat and his hand reached up and took my breast. I shivered when his thumb moved over my nipple. Then he kissed me. The hand that toyed between my thighs fueled my fevered enthusiasm and I met the kiss despite my anger. “Try not to miss me too much, slave.” Trent said. Then he walked around the table and exited through another door that extended to yet another club.

There was a quiet moment where I stood by the table. The other men all watched my reactions as the older male continued to finger me from his seat. Then the door I had entered from wisped open. One of the male slaves I had passed by earlier in the club stepped through.

“I was told you wanted to see me,” he said. This male slave was very masculine. He was tall and muscular, more so than any of the slavers I had encountered. His face was ruggedly handsome. His skin was copper-tone, and his hair and eyes were both dark brown. He was very well built. The only covering he wore was a white loin-cloth that meagerly draped over the front and back of his body below his waist. He was perfect.

When he looked at me, all the conflicting emotions whirling around within my mind and body intensified. My embarrassment from standing in the room naked, my anger from Trent’s betrayal, my arousal and frustration from all the teasing and tormenting I had suffered through. All of my feelings and agitation escalated when his imposing eyes met mine. Even the sensations forced upon me from the unrelenting older male became all-consuming.

I was lost in the moment and had no way to find myself.

“Indeed,” replied Koden. “This new slave will require your assistance with her first stage show.”

“Her first stage show?!” The male slave looked at me even more intently. “What is it I have done to warrant such a privilege?”

Koden looked at me as he answered. “I want everyone in that room to see this slave well serviced. You are definitely the man for the job.”

The older man withdrew his fingers and I had to close my eyes for a moment to compose myself. When I opened them the male slave had already approached me. I found myself so captivated by him that when the slave stood close he humbled me.

“I’m sure Adriana feels a little out of place being that she is the only naked one in the room,” observed Katarn. “Perhaps if you were naked as well she might be a little more at ease with the situation.”

I watched as the male slave pulled a small string at his waist and confidently let his covering fall to the ground. Now unclothed the slave stood close to me and I was definitely not more comfortable with my situation. Despite my apprehension I could not keep from looking at the male slave. Katarn had said he wanted to see me “Well Serviced”; if that entailed what I thought, this man had the means to do it.

“Now it’s time to test the extent of your conditioning, Officer Darrian,” Katarn announced.

“You-you want me to do it right here?” I asked as I swallowed hard looking at the hard wood table.

“As aroused as you are at this moment, I have no doubt you would be more than willing to prove yourself right here. We can all see the hunger in your eyes as you look at this male next to you. A word from me and you would enthusiastically drop to your back and let this slave take you, isn’t that right?” He paused for dramatic effect and then smiled at me. “But where’s the challenge in that? It is not enough for you to merely submit, Adriana. You must surrender everything that you are so that there is nothing left but the slave I want you to be.”

I couldn’t meet his eyes; the truth in his words hit me too hard. I understood that I had to willingly surrender for Katarn to win and I could feel the conflict stirring within me.

I wanted to fight Katarn’s will and prove to him that he couldn’t beat me.

But I also wanted this male slave to take me.

I wanted to tell Katarn to go to hell.

I wanted to surrender.

I needed this male slave to fuck me!

It was then I realized Katarn had already beaten me. My inner conflict itself assured his victory.

“You can’t even lie to yourself now, can you Adriana?”

“No,” I whispered.

“Good, you are one step closer. Are you ready for your next lesson?” All I could do then was nod.

Then, surprisingly Koden stepped up behind me and unclasped my cuffs from my chain belt.

Katarn could see the bewilderment on my face and answered my unspoken question. “Succumbing while bound in chains and unable to defend yourself is one thing. I want to see you submit with no excuses to anchor to your immorality. Your next lesson will be something different.”

I glanced at the lone guard that stood by the door. He was three times my size, but I’ve fought bigger men than that. I knew I could handle him. I could leave and no one in this room could stop me. Again Katarn read my mind. “Surely you know there is no escape. Oh, I know with your unarmed combat training you could easily take out a number of my guards,” he shrugged his shoulders, “but what then? Where would you go? There is no one here that will help you.” The grin on Katarn’s face widened. “You are mine Adriana, and you will be here for a very long time.”

Katarn stood and moved around the table toward me. “Now, let’s get on with your training.” He took hold of my upper arm and led me to the other door Trent had exited. The male slave followed closed behind us. The door wisped open and I stood in the doorway naked looking out over a second nightclub. It was smaller than the one I passed through to get here but every table was occupied. I could hear female moans and male grunts being amplified over numerous speakers. Then I saw the stage. A young slave girl lay upon a white fur covered altar. A muscular man stood between her legs, his large hands holding both her ankles wide. I watched as the man ground up against her crotch hard, going in as deep as he could. The girl, covered in sweat, arched her body welcoming it.

My heart pounded as my mind recalled and grasped the meaning Katarn’s words. He wanted the male slave to service me for my first stage show. I understood it was his intent to have the male slave fuck me right here in front of everyone!

He let me stand and watch the stage show for a few minutes giving my thoughts an opportunity to wander. My emotions were jumbled and I couldn’t sort them out. I was horrified at the fact I was not horrified. I wanted to do this. I wanted to be “serviced” and be watched. Then I realized I had been here before. Not this room exactly, but this lesson. This was not a new lesson. I had been through this trial in the exhibition hall. Katarn had watched me not only beg but crawl to a man before being used. What would be different here, the clientele? I glanced from table to table, and then I saw the gist of this lesson.

“No,” I whispered shaking my head. “Please no!”

“I thought you might find it ironic. All the effort you put into arresting me, all the time you wasted attempting to track me down, and yet so many Sector Authority Officers frequent my establishments,” Katarn confessed. “You lost before you even began.”

“Please don’t do this,” I whispered as tears swelled up in my eyes. I looked at the six familiar men seated at one of the front center tables. Trent was there, the bastard who had betrayed me to Katarn. Billy, a young rookie in our department was seated next to him. Todd and Doug sat in the middle. Doug and I had gone out socially on more than one occasion but I would never let anything happen. I didn’t think it would be professional. Gene was beside him, and lastly sat Steve on the end. Steve and I did not get along. We competed for the open lieutenant spot when it became available in our department. Not only did I get the promotion, I cracked a case he’d been in charge of to do it. Ever since then we have both been rivals one way or another. In my mind’s eye I could see all six of them watching me on the stage. I could see them watching me welcome my male slave just as the woman now did. The thought of that humiliation was more than I could bear.

“Please!” I begged looking at Katarn.

“Knowing today would be a special day for you, Trent made sure to bring some of your friends,” Katarn said mockingly. “I’m going to take you over to that table and I expect you to let your conditioning take over.”

“No! I won’t do it!” I cried.

“You don’t have a choice, slave,” he snapped. “You can walk over there on your own or I can drag you over there kicking and screaming,” Katarn said as he retrieved a silky black scarf from inside his jacket. “However, I’m not without some compassion.” He let the scarf unfold till it touched the ground. “If you wish, I will blindfold you before we greet them and conceal your identity.”

“They’ll still know it’s me!” I said shaking my head. “That won’t work!”

“The other five have no idea you’ve been enslaved, Adriana. Yes, I’m sure they’ll see a resemblance, but be secure in the fact that they won’t know it’s actually you.”

“Why would you let me do this?” I asked looking up at him.

“I’m not in the habit of explaining myself to a slave,” he snapped. “We are going to their table now. Do you want the blindfold or not? It makes no difference to me.” His tone was that of a master to a slave and I knew he expected me to pick up on that. The blindfold was better than nothing, so I knew I’d better act the part if I wanted the opportunity to cover my face.

“Yes . . . master,” I nodded.

“Good,” he replied as he moved behind me to cover my eyes. He folded the scarf so that it covered my face from my forehead to my nose. “First and foremost I want to make it clear that none of your fellow officers know Trent is on my payroll,” Katarn explained while he tied the blindfold behind my head. “He is worth a lot to me and it would be a shame if I had to kill the others to protect him. Am I clear?” “I understand,” I said knowing he meant it.

I felt Katarn grasp the chain-belt around my waist with a tight fist and pull me into the midst of the crowed room. We weaved between overly occupied tables as he led me through. My hips slammed hard into the corner of more than one table and I wasn’t sure if he did that intentionally or not.

I could single out their voices from the mangled sounds of the club as we moved closer.

I was naked! In a moment they would see me!

My heart pounded faster knowing these men I had worked with as their equal were going to see me as a naked sex slave! I contemplated the blindfold that masked my face trying to convince myself it would be enough to hide my identity.

Their voices were clear and unruffled. I knew we were right behind them.

My need was still great, but for the first time anxiety trampled down my desire and I attempted to pull away. But Katarn tugged me forward and led me stumbling around their table.

“Well, what have we here?” I heard Gene say.

“This slave is our newest addition,’ replied Katarn. “One of the many benefits of the V.I.P. tables is the opportunity to help train innocent new slaves.”

I heard my group chuckle and cheer approvingly.

“This slave is eager and aroused and yours to toy with for the next few minutes before her first stage show. However, the blindfold must stay on. It’s all part of her conditioning, I’m sure you understand.”

“No problem,” I heard Steve say. “It’s not her face I want to play with.”

I felt Katarn’s hand release my waist-chain. “Now, I’ll leave you with the pleasure of this slave’s company,” Then I felt his right hand dart up between my thighs. As prepared as my body was it took little effort for his finger work up deeply inside me.

I gasped and threw my head back. Because of the blindfold I never saw him prime his fingers. However, I immediately knew what he was doing. I could feel the cool greasy ointment grow warm while it seeped into the pores of my sex as his finger slid rhythmically in and out between my already clenching neither lips.

I was already very aroused before Katarn put a hand to me. This was unadulterated torture and he knew it. Katarn also knew my limits of frustration, and he enjoyed dragging me kicking and screaming beyond those boundaries.

“If you’re interested, I find touching this particular slave in this manner more than provokes her affection,” Katarn revealed as he stepped to one side while his hand continued to work me. “Isn’t that right, slave?”

I nodded in reply. I was certain my voice would give me away and I hoped Katarn would not force me to speak, and I prayed that I would not again be commanded to scream out my acquiescence. I could feel the affects of the ointment kicking in. Regardless of my affiliation with those six men watching me I knew how hot I was going to be in just a few short moments.

They watched intently as Katarn fingered me right where I stood. The bastard wasn’t just doing this to heat me up. He was drawing out my reactions to excite the men as well before throwing us all together.

The ointment did its job well. I was so quickly taken to that dreadful peak of frustration that my body trembled. I stood there unbound and I could do nothing but let it happen. My mind fell back in the security of the blindfold allowing myself to surrender to my need entirely. I gasped and moaned and squirmed over Katarn’s hand, not only driving the six men in front of me crazy, but drawing unwanted attention and comments from people at nearby tables as well.

It didn’t help that the young girl on stage was laboring closer and closer to a very hard climax. Her uninhibited voice reverberated throughout the crowded room only added to the building sexual tension; at least it did for me.

Katarn pulled out his finger and I envisioned that lop-sided smile.

“Be a good little slave,” He said slapping my ass. “Do what you’re told and you will be rewarded.” He took both my shoulders and forcefully moved me forward.

I stood naked and alone in the midst of the six men, six comrades who I’ve worked with for years. Most of whom I consider my friends. To be in this situation with men who didn’t know me was humiliating enough, but now, this was a whole new level of disgrace. If I were given the choice to be in this predicament or death, I would not have been standing here.

For a long moment no one spoke and I just stood there in silence while they looked at me. The ointment had me locked in its sway and I squirmed and shifted unable to remain still in my frustration. The unattended ache between my thighs was so intense as my body reflexive strove to touch itself. However, I knew enough to know this was all part of my new “lesion”. Without the express permission from one of my master’s I had to fight the impulse ease myself and restrict my trembling hands to stroke only over the sides of my body. Easing my need was a privilege reserved only for my masters. Since Katarn had orchestrated this sadistic state of affairs, my masters now included six men I had known well in my previous life as a Sector Authority Agent. I wondered which one would be the first to get the ball rolling. “Is it just me, or does she remind you of someone?” I heard Trent ask in general.

“Yes she does, I was thinking the same thing when Katarn brought her over here,” answered Todd.

“The resemblance is uncanny. It’s like . . . it could almost actually be her,” said Trent.

“I would give a year’s pay to see Adriana here, like this,” threw in Steve. “That would make my decade.”

I could hear the rustle of clothing and I knew someone was moving closer to me, possibly even more than one someone.

I started to tremble.

“What would you do if it was her, Steve?” chuckled Gene’s voice now immediately to my right. “Even if you had Adriana helpless like this, she still wouldn’t give you the time of day.”

I felt a hand touch my breast.

“If this was Adriana, she wouldn’t have a choice. And I would do whatever it would take to make her cum just so she would know I did it.”

The hand squeezed my nipple and I still didn’t know exactly who was doing it.

“You have some issues you really need to get over,” I heard Doug say from his seat.

“Whatever,” Steve replied. “You just want to sleep with her.”

“And you wouldn’t,” broke in Gene.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’d fuck Adriana in a minute,” Steve laughed. “Maybe then she wouldn’t be so uptight.”

“That, I would have to agree with,” I heard Trent say from my left. He was standing so close to me and I didn’t even know he was there.

I felt another hand stroke lightly over my bottom.

Then yet another hand squeezed my other breast.

My mind reeled. I did not know who was doing what. Anger swirled in with my need as I envisioned Trent putting his hands on my body. I was Katarn’s newest plaything because of Trent’s betrayal. In my mind’s eye I visualized Trent touching me, his hands squeezing my breasts, his fingers sliding up inside me. I foresaw myself begging Trent and it enraged me that his treachery would pay off so fruitfully for that son of a bitch.

A hand squeezed my thigh.

The fingers at my left nipple pinched hard and a wanton grunt escaped me.

“Man, she’s so hot!” I heard Billy say.

“The women here are always like this,” explained Trent. “Look at this one, she’s not acting. No one is taking her against her will. She’s completely into it. Adriana thinks it’s slavery, but that’s her own narrow minded view. Is it really slavery if the women want it too?”

“I see your point,” answered Billy.

“Maybe if Adriana was enslaved she might learn a thing or two,” added Steve with a chuckle.

The way I passionately reacted to the hands on my body the idiots had no way of knowing how enraged I was at their ignorant comments. I wanted to tell them I didn’t want this. I wanted to explain to them how the conditioning destroys all self-control through the needs forced upon my body by those relentless slavers. I wanted them to understand that I am a victim, that they were helping Katarn destroy the woman that I was. That they-my friends-were aiding Katarn in making me the slave he wants me to be.

However, when I felt the hand at my thigh move begin advance upward I decided that conversation could wait for another time.

I could feel the three men close in tighter around me and all six hands moved over my body. Then I realized there were more than six exploring hands, maybe eight or even ten. Not being able to see I couldn’t keep track. The hand that had caressed and squeezed my thigh had now risen up to toil between my thighs. I felt the fingers playfully comb down through the trimmed strip of hair found there and then move to completely encompass my sex. The fingers felt cold so I knew my sex was hot to his touch, whoever he was.

I understood at that moment why Katarn allowed me to wear the cursed blindfold. It wasn’t out of compassion. Unable to see what was being done to me somehow made it even more intense. All my attention was focused on what I was being forced to feel. And when the hand between my thighs began to move I moaned loudly as sensations seared through my entire body.

“It seems our little plaything here is eager and ready to go,” I heard Katarn say from behind me. “I assumed it would take little effort to encourage this slave’s enthusiasm.”

The hand moved in a circular motion stretching and stimulating the malleable flesh of my pussy. I could feel my clit throb and swell from the unseen male’s effort. He stroked and toyed drawing the hypersensitive nub out from its supple sanctuary and with my clit exposed the continuing gentle strokes rocked my entire body.

“We’ve barely begun to touch her,” explained Trent, “and she’s already squirming! I bet this slave would be willing to do anything we want.”

“I have no doubt. This particular slave has begged nearly every man she’s come in contact with.” I felt a hand stroke over my bare bottom and I gathered it was Katarn touching me while he spoke. “Perhaps you would like to see this slave beg you?”

I inwardly started to panic from Katarn’s suggestion. I worked with these men on a daily bases. I was certain if I spoke I would reveal myself. And yet there was no way I could keep going on being toyed with and refuse to beg if I was commanded.

Katarn and Trent were working together to make sure their little game would end the way they wanted. “I would love to see this slave beg,” answered Steve eagerly from my right and I knew he was the one squeezing the inside of my thigh.

“Her body already cries out for you,” said Katarn straightforwardly. “This slave is aroused and has been taken well past the point of no return. Cease touching her now and that would surly push her over the edge.”

I was going to be forced to speak! Hands relentlessly explored every inch of my body and I knew there would be no way I could resist!

All of them will know it’s me!!!

The fingers that worked between my thighs moved even harder and faster. I felt all the hands that touched my body become even more demanding. The possibility of watching me beg definitely spurred them on. My heart pounded so fast I was certain it would burst out of my heaving chest. I had never felt such a combination of frustration, dread, humiliation, and arousal. My body wanted nothing but to be eased of that horrid need that utterly consumed it. My mind wanted nothing but to shut down and close itself off from the shame of it all. My very being was torn in half in such a way I had not yet experienced.

I was in the grip of a tenacious need that ruthlessly overwhelmed me. I could no more break its grip as I could break free of the chains that had earlier held me so successfully. Unable to escape my sweet torment, my exhausted mind opened itself for an instant to reality of my desires. Like a rift in a dam unable to withstand the pressure, all my repressed passion flooded in and engulfed my thoughts, swallowing them in depraved perversion and welcome immorality.

Every loathsome word Katarn uttered was true. I was lost with no way to return.

I could hear the moans of the female slave grow more frantic, more impatient. Her tension was mounting with every second.

There was a hand that tightly gripped my right forearm.

One hand gently caressed slowly up and down my left arm.

I could feel fingers traced over my bottom from the left.

Another hand lightly moved over the flatness of my stomach and midriff.

A hand from a male that stood before me squeezed my left breast letting his thumb move over my hardened nipple.

I could feel the warm breath of a man on my right shoulder. I did not know who it was that stood so closely behind me, but his hand playfully pinched my nipple causing me to arch my back where I stood.

There was a hand that massaged the outside of my right thigh and yet another that squeezed high on the inside of my left. I could tell the hands were from two different men.

Then there were those blissful caresses at the very core of my heat. Some fingers stroked over my clit and others slid in to violate me. I could discern the different techniques as hands molested me. Although no one spoke, I knew it wasn’t merely one male who touched me throughout out this escapade, it was all of them. They all took turns sampling my heat and testing my desire.

They had my body primed and motivated and there was no way in hell they didn’t know it.

I was ready to fuck.

And I was willing to beg for it.

However, it wasn’t necessary for any of my masters to make that request. My sex clenched tightly around the fingers that rhythmically moved slowly in and out, and I was taken to a point were I could no longer wait patiently for a man to get around and command me. So I licked my lips and swallowed hard, then took the initiative.

“Please,” I said in a soft whisper attempting not to reveal myself. “Please take me!” My overture was directed toward no one specific. At this point I would have welcomed anyone willing to take me up on it, even Trent or Steve.

“You see,” Katarn’s voice chuckled, “this slave freely offers herself to you.”

“It’s an offer I will gladly accept,” replied Steve enthusiastically.

“Who wouldn’t accept it?” threw in Billy.

I felt a familiar grip on my upper right arm and knew instantly it was Katarn.

“I’m afraid I already have other plans for this slave. But you men have more than served your purpose for this stage of her training.” Hands continued to touch me all over as Katarn spoke driving me further insane.

“It was our pleasure,” I heard Gene say from my left.

“Still, I don’t want your efforts to go unrewarded. Perhaps you would like a peek at the beautiful face beneath this blindfold,” Katarn said as his hand squeezed my arm even tighter. “I assume you would like to see the face of this woman that offers herself to you.”

“NO!” I cried shaking my head. “Please, Katarn! You can’t!” Panic stricken the words flew from me overtly, in my own recognizable voice. “I will do anything!”

For a long moment the hands on my body were motionless. No one spoke, no one had to. I was certain they all knew it was me.

I felt a finger hook under my blindfold from behind.

I was suffocated by the apprehension of what was about to happen.

During that long awkward moment that the damnable slave girl on stage finally came. Her amplified moans of appreciation reverberated throughout the club and cheers and jeers came from the nearby tables around us.

Then the blindfold was gone, pulled away by Katarn and I was left helplessly revealed.

I looked at Gene first. Initially, his eyes took me in just as he would have any other naked slave. I watched him, seemingly uninterested in my uncovered face as his eyes gaped at my breasts and moved down the front of my body. He fixated on my open thighs for a moment, taking in the sight of the fingers that still remained inside me. I took in a deep breath and bit my lip as I watched Gene’s gaze slowly work its way back up my bare form. I stood there vulnerable to his inspection as his hungry eyes stared at my thighs and sex, then moved up my belly, breasts, and neck, and finally my face. Our eyes locked and I could discern the exact instant of recognition as he realized I was actually the naked slave standing in front of him.

I looked at Billy next. His mouth dropped open, his eyes went wide and he grabbed at Todd’s arm gesturing in my direction.

But Todd was already looking at me. He just stood there bewildered, not knowing what to make of this situation.

I looked to my right and it was Doug who had been playing with my nipples.

“Adriana?!” Doug inquired as his mind tried to comprehend my current state if affairs. His hand dropped away.

Then there was Steve. When the blindfold was ripped away, he was the one standing before me with his right hand nestled between my thighs. He stood there just gaping at me as his mind drank in every nuance of the moment. He had no intention of stopping now and now that I was unmasked his fingers only slid up inside me even deeper. I tried not to respond. My body stiffened and I fought to restrain a moan that billowed up from deep in my throat. But Steve would not be denied. His fingers moved and vibrated over and over till a reaction was torn from me and attempting to restrain myself only made my reactions much more violent.

“Ahhhh!” I wailed.

Self-satisfied, Steve’s fingers withdrew and I lowered my head attempting to conceal my frustration.

“What the hell, Katarn!” Trent yelled springing up from his seat. “This is an agent of the Sector Authority! You have no right to do this! I demand that you release her at once!”

Through my labored breathing, as I fought to bring myself under some semblance of control, I gritted my teeth throughout Trent’s ruse. He was a good liar, there was no doubt. The other men bought his outburst without a second thought. They all believed his outrage toward my enslavement was genuine. But when Katarn spoke and all their collective attention was on his reply and Trent took the opportunity to lewdly look my naked body up and down and then wink at me approvingly.

“Remember where you are,” forewarned Katarn. “I have legally claimed Agent Darrian as my property and out of generosity given you liberty.”

“She is an agent of the Sector Authority!” Trent countered.

“This same Sector Authority Agent just willingly begged you men to use her, just as she has countless others earlier today. More than one man has already attended to her.” Katarn explained. “It took less than an hour for Agent Darrian to openly acknowledge herself as a slave.”

“Is that true?” Doug asked his tone more curious than disappointed. “You’ve really begged others?”

“Yes,” I whispered as a tear ran down my face. Katarn squeezed my arm prodding me to answer correctly. “Yes master, I have begged others,” I revised.

“Have they hurt you?”

“No master,” I answered shaking my head.

“Sector Authority or not,” Katarn broke in, “Agent Darrian is a woman, and here she can be claimed as personal property to be bought or sold or even traded. I legitimately own her and you can do nothing about it.” Katarn paused a moment to let the finality of his words sink in, and they all took that moment to look at the subject of conversation, me. Modestly, I bit my lower lip and looked down toward the floor.

I wanted to speak, but I had absolutely nothing to say. I played the part of a good little sex slave and kept my mouth shut.

“Now, it’s time for Adriana’s fist stage show. You are of course invited to stay and watch. But if this slave’s exploitation upsets you, you are free to leave.”

“We should stay,” proposed Trent. “I wager most men in this room are scoundrels and can’t be trusted. There’s no telling how someone might take advantage of Adriana in her currant state. We have to stay for her sake.”

“Thanks Trent for looking out for my well-being, you son of a bitch!” I thought.

“Adriana’s going to get laid and we get to watch!” Steve said delightedly as his eyes lustfully moved over me. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Steve openly taunted me while Trent underhandedly antagonized me. My jaw clenched so tight I thought my teeth might shatter.

Katarn looked at me and smiled. “You’ve done well, Adriana. You may go lay on the stage now and wait for your reward.”

The aching need in my body seemed to flair up with the knowledge of what was about to be done to me.

Katarn followed me as I led the way toward the stage. Facing the club I nervously laid back on the fur covered stage as I had been commanded. My legs were bent at the knees so my feet could rest flat-footed on the stage. Katarn took hold of my knees and drew them wide giving the patrons of this club a very good view. Next, he took hold of my wrists and placed my hands on my thighs. He never said a word, he didn’t have to. I maintained the vulgar pose as he walked away leaving me alone on the stage. I looked at the ceiling thinking Doug, Trent, Steve and the rest of them looking at me. I contemplated their vantage point as I held my thighs open wide toward the goggling spectators. It didn’t help matters that I was still so frustrated I could not keep from obscenely squirming. I was so humiliated but I held that inviting position. I was left alone and untouched for a very long time. The ache in my sex just seemed to grow and my breathing became heavy and uneven. No matter how hard I tried I could not calm myself.

Then the conversation in the club escalated. I raised my head looked down the length of my body and watched with anticipation as the naked male slave approached me. My eyes locked on his large form as he rounded each table, striding closer with a confident demeanor that blazed from him. He stepped up on the raised stage. I continued to hold my legs open as I had been placed by Katarn, and the male slave stood between my separated ankles looking eagerly down at me. And he was definitely eager. I looked up at the male slave while he looked down upon me. The slave’s eyes moved over my body examining his next conquest. I continued to lay at his feet astounded and stupefied, and somewhat fearful. He clearly liked what he saw. I watched the already well endowed male grew even more enlarged and fully erect, his body preparing itself to “service me”.

He dropped down to his knees and lowered his head to my thigh. The male gave me a light kiss there and my breathing quickened even more. His lips and tongue and teeth gently grazed their way slowly up the inside on my thigh. His nibbling became more intensive as his mouth moved closer to my sex. When the slave reached the horizon of his ultimate target, I felt teeth bite passionately into the delicate knoll his lips found there. I winced and lurched back trying to oust the slave’s mouth from between my thighs. I was startled by my own gasp as it was amplified throughout the room. His hands quickly reached up and clamped tightly around my wrists to hold me in place as his teeth nipped at me savagely.

I wasn’t going anywhere. The slave lingered at the brim of my sex for a long, long time. Even though his biting was rough and brutish my pussy throbbed expectantly. His mouth moved from side to side but never went in for the kill. His hands eventually released my wrists and slid up my ribs to caress the sides of my breasts. His fingers moved over my breasts but carefully avoided my nipples. The male touched me everywhere except those intimate places where my body was the most sensitive. And that only made those places burn to be touched. My palms returned to their place on my thighs while I suffered through this preliminary exploration. The male slave already had me on edge and he hadn’t even truly started yet.

I made a conscious effort not to look at the attendees that had come to huddle around the stage. I knew Steve and Trent were really enjoying this and meeting their collective gazes at that torrid moment would be more than I could bear.

With my voice being amplified even over the obnoxious laughter and ridiculing conversation that filled the room, I tried to remain somewhat restrained with my reactions. But the male slave wouldn’t even allow me to hang on to that scrap of dignity. He nibbled harder and more savagely, his teeth tugging at my swollen neither lips but never breaching them. Moans and grunts roared from deep within my chest and even the people standing against the back wall could hear.

Then, when his tongue finally lashed out to taste me, my back arched and I howled like a wounded animal. I was overwhelmed with sensations. I couldn’t continue to keep my hands idly on my thighs. For the first instant I tried to pull away. My hands clawed at the stage as I tried to lurch back, but the slave followed after me. The iron grip of his hands clamped the back of my thighs while he nestled his mouth forcefully in between the fleshy fold of my sex so his lips could suckle on my clit. It only took a few soft strokes of his tongue before I fell back on the stage in a sweet surrender. I spread my bent knees till they touched the stage opening my thighs to the male as much as I was able. I raised my hips to him and my hands reached around the back of his head to assure he maintained his efforts.

The male slave tasted me for some time. He proved without a doubt that even though he was a slave, he was the master of my body. Then he moved up to lie down beside me. I remained on my back as he let his hand drift all over my sweat covered body. His fingers traced soft circles around my neck, arms, breasts, belly and thighs. I squirmed well from the scant caresses of his hand and he smiled approvingly.

The conversation in the chamber escalated as the male pulled me tightly to him. He kissed me hard and then rolled back pulling me on top of his body. I slid my crotch along his, grinding my clit against his dick. His kiss grew more passionate, more demanding, more barbaric.

I welcomed it.

The slave had positioned himself so that when I rose up on my knees to straddle him I was facing the goggling spectators. Steve, Billy, Trent, and Gene had moved right up to the edge of the stage close enough to touch me. Doug and Todd still sat in their seats but sat up straight to get a better view. I tuned them out as much as I could. Their presence was the only anchor to reality my mind could find to latch onto. Their attendance here was a barrier between Adriana the Sector Authority Agent and Adriana the slave. And at that moment I wanted nothing but to be the slave.

I reached down behind myself and took hold of the erect shaft between my thighs. The male slave was so large I had to lean over on one knee to get the tip started inside me. I trembled feeling my neither lips envelop around his manhood. Intertwining my body with the male slave’s was slow going. At first I could only take in an inch before rising up again. Then I came back down on the male moving my hips from side to side taking in almost half of what he had to offer. I continued to ride the slave working him up inside me deeper and deeper, centimeter by centimeter. My hips rocked and shifted as I impaled myself down on the slave. It took some effort, but I was determined. I did not stop until my famished sex had completely engulfed him. I took his manhood to the hilt then arched my body back so when I moved it would stroke just the right spot.

My sex clenched tight around the male slave’s dick.

The male slave reached up and grabbed my breast—no, it was not the male slave-it was Steve! It was Steve’s thumb that moved over my rock hard nipple! Part of me cringed but I couldn’t stop. I continued to ride the male slave grinding my sex violently against his.

Then Billy’s hand nervously reached out and squeezed my thigh. Despite my humiliation, even the awareness of Billy’s hand on my thigh added to the culmination of sensibilities that had already consumed my mind and body.

I glanced at Trent and he smiled, very self-satisfied with the success of this scheme. My sex slowly slid down the full length of the male slave’s dick and I mewled like an imbecile. The male slave was fully inside me and at that moment I could not hold Trent’s gaze and had to look away.

Billy’s hand squeezed and massaged my thigh.

Steve’s pinched my nipple hard and a low groan slipped from me.

Another man I didn’t know joined the festivities. Both of his hands moved all over my neck, chest and thighs while I unremittingly fucked the slave underneath me.

The male slave raised his hips to mine driving himself into me.

My body welcomed every sensation.

I worked even harder on the slave but the onset of climax seemed just out of reach. I started to go frantic.

It was then that Billy found the courage to move in for the kill. His hand moved all the way up between my thighs. I had spread my knees on each side of the male’s hips, consequently spreading the very essence of my womanhood open wide. It was easy for Billy to nestle his fingers within my body’s intimate cleft and seek out my swollen clit. His fingers rubbed and stroked while I moved against the male slave. With all the pent up and mounting tension I was certain I would cum in a matter of seconds.

Yet . . . I didn’t.

Oh, I was aroused and stimulated beyond my capacity to control myself, but for all my effort the payoff was nowhere in sight.

Long minutes crawled by. I strove with everything I had to attain an explosive climax I was so sure would come. My chest heaved and my body glistened from the spotlights that reflected off the sweat that covered my body. Fatigued, I kept going bouncing even harder and faster.

I could not cum!

Something was wrong!

My bewilderment must have been clear. As if he read my mind Katarn broke through the crowd that had accumulated around the stage eager to explain my plight.

“What’s wrong, Slave?” He asked rhetorically. The back of his fingers gently slid down my arm as my body rocked over the male salve. “Not quite getting what you need out of this? I’m afraid you won’t, not for some time anyway.” He retrieved a container from his inner jacket pocket. It was the small familiar shape I’d seen a dozen times today, but this specific container was white, not black. “This session is a little different than the others,” he snorted. “We can’t have our slaves satisfied so quickly. It’s not cost effective.” Realization struck me and tears of dread swelled in my eyes. This time the ointment the son of a bitch had applied to me was different. Katarn’s sadistic chemists not only came up with an ointment that would instantly arouse any woman, the bastards also concocted an abomination that would restrain an orgasm!

“Oh fuck!” I said panic stricken. For an instant I stopped moving on the male to contemplate my situation. But my need was pulling the strings. My hips shifted and wriggled over the male slave striving to continue the stroking inside me on their own accord.

I was so far into it now I couldn’t stop no matter what.

I knelt, straddling the male slave.

Men circled all around me, touching my body everywhere.

The male slave’s hands grasped the sides of my hips, his fingers passionately digging into my flesh as he forcefully pulled me down on him. My head flew back and I howled as the slave once again took full possession of me.

I felt a single finger slowly trace a line down the center of my back. I turned to look, and it was one of the patrons who up till now seemed content with only watching. That single finger moved even lower past my waist and down over the supple curve of by bottom. As fingers pinched my nipples and tickled my clit, that other audacious male ventured behind me where no other man has gone before. I recoiled and every muscle in my body tightened as the finger worked itself just barely inside me. I let out a loud low groan. I was perplexed; my initial impulse was to attempt to move away from the unwanted invasion. I tried to rise up but I was trapped, impaled upon the male slave. Then, unexpectedly, this new violation served to amplify all my sensual awareness. In a few short moments my mind openly accepted the intrusion and my entire body relaxed relishing every sensation. The hands that toyed with my breasts and nipples, the hands that squeezed my thighs, the finger that worked behind me, the fingers that stroked over my clit, and the slave that I rode all combined to build up a frustration so intense I thought I would explode with release. But I didn’t. Instead I grew even more frantic and ground my overly sodden sex down harder and faster on the male slave. His entire body grew tense and I could tell he was struggling to restrain his own passion. The thought of that excited me even more. This entire scenario was a vicious cycle that fed upon itself, and there was no end in sight. His hands grasped hard at my sides slowing down the rhythm of my hips. I fought with everything I had to keep that relentless rhythm going, to build on the momentum I had worked up to, but his grip was too strong and I was forced to curb the movement of my body.

My mind had drifted and I was lost in all that was being done to me. I was completely immersed in all the sensations that bombarded me.

Eventually the male slave sat up, his hands grabbing me around the waist so he could forcefully take me to my back. He held me tight, his lips crushing against my lips as his body slid back up into mine. I wrapped my arms and legs around the slave holding him as close as I could. His hips moved harder and faster. I moved my hips against his striving to find that perfect harmony. I didn’t just take what male slave gave me, I worked with him and that took me to an entirely new level of ecstasy.

My amplified moans echoed throughout the room stifling down even the loud discourse and laughter of all my onlookers. But I didn’t hold back. This was my reward and I had to take it now while it was offered. I was so close to cumming so hard that I couldn’t afford to restrain myself in any way. I moaned and I wailed from the sensations, thoughtless of the situation.

His hips moved faster.

The slave’s lips nibbled on my neck and I raised my head to it.

He drove up into me even further.

Shouts of encouragement roared all around me from my onlookers.

I could feel every muscle in my body going taut preparing for release.

His lips worked their way up to my ear.

He slowed down to hold me on the edge.

A demeaning squeal ripped from me and I threw my head back. I had at last broke through the ointments restraint and I was right where I needed to be physically and mentally. My frustration became excruciating and I knew then his next three thrusts would get the job done.

The male slave nibbled on my ear. His tongue teased me. Then he gently whispered one word.

“Sorry,” he said softly.

My eyes flew open wide as I felt him completely withdraw.

“No!” I clamored hitting his shoulders with my fists. “No! Please no!!!”

Thundering laughter from the spectators filled the chamber. But it was the exuberant delight from Steve, Trent, and even Billy that truly degraded me.

“Calm yourself,” the slave said taking hold of my wrists. I wasn’t sure what exactly was going on, but I was certain my situation was about to get even worse. I twisted and tussled fighting against his strength of the massive male slave as he lifted me to my knees. Katarn was there, standing next to the stage looking down at me. Up till that moment I had been in my own little world and I did not realized how many people had actually come forward to stand around the stage. After I had been positioned on my knees, the male slave twisted my wrists then wrenched my straight arms back against the elbows forcing me to thrust my chest forward. He moved up behind me and I felt his chest press against my back. The slave brought his hips up under me letting his dick slid just barely within the lips of my sex in a merciless attempt to drive me insane. He held me in that horrid posture not allowing me to fall back and impale myself and I screamed out in anguish. Reflexively, my sex convulsed in violent spasms attempting to pull him in. The ruthless slave allowed me less than an inch of himself and his meager generosity only served to throw my need into overdrive. He was maliciously torturing me and it was more than I could take. I fought his grip with everything I had trying to pull free, but the slave twisted my taut arms and I felt my shoulders almost pop. Nevertheless, I was frantic and despite the burning pain I continued to strain against his iron grip. The women and men standing all around the stage laughed and taunted me as I struggled in vain. The male slave effortlessly maintained that position, letting me wear myself out. Eventually, I knelt on the stage sweat covered, panting, and utterly exhausted and that treacherous male slave’s dick retained its place just barely inside me.

“I want to take this last moment and be certain you accept your place as a slave before I grant you your reward,” said Katarn with a very smug smile.

The slave moved his hips slightly teasing me. Groans mingled with each short ragged huff as my entire body went rigid.

‘Oh, God!” I moaned throwing my head back. “I do! I do!” I nodded. “Please!”

“Acknowledge yourself as a slave now; before your comrades so that I know you truly believe it. What is your place, Adriana? Tell me and I’ll allow this man to finish what he’s begun.”

My eyes went to the gawking horde behind Katarn and I saw Gene, Doug, Todd, Billy and a grinning Trent Stryker all shuffled within the crowd. My eyes locked on Steve, I watched him restlessly squeeze through the crowd to move right up front next to Katarn. Steve’s delight as he looked upon me was evident. However, it was also clear his abysmal need to see me humiliated was yet to be unsatisfied. Steve eagerly moved right up to the edge of the stage, he wasn’t going to miss a moment of this.

When I didn’t immediately respond to Katarn’s mandate the bastard behind me drove himself up fully inside me. I wailed and threw my head back from the unexpected thrust and then the slave started to use me.

The strokes of his body were long and slow and my body was drowned in tidal waves of sensations. It didn’t take long before he had me right back up on the edge of release, and then the male slave all but completely withdrew.

There was nothing I could do.

“I-I am a slave,” I said closing my eyes. Both my humiliation and my need were more intense at that moment than I had ever thought possible.

“Very good, Adriana. That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Katarn crouched down to eye level. “Now, ask me for this slave’s service and you shall have your reward.”

I lowered my head and my matted hair fell in front of my face. “Please al—“

“Wait a minute,” interrupted Steve before I could speak. “If you really want to test Adriana’s obedience, command her to appeal to me for my consent to continue.”

Katarn paused a moment to consider his request. Then, when he saw the look of absolute horror on my face he was all for it.

Katarn stepped aside so Steve could move up front and center. “Perhaps conceding for your permission would better serve Adriana with her conditioning,” said Katarn.

“But-but I have done everything that you have asked!” I pleaded right there in front of everyone. “Please, I—”

“Aren’t female slaves supposed to hold their thighs wide when addressing their masters?” asked Steve rhetorically. He reached out and stingingly smacked the inside of my thigh.

I shifted where I knelt and separated my knees, and inadvertently stroked myself against the taunting inhabitant inside me. I bit the corner of my lower lip hard with agitation but I spread my thighs wide not wanting to give the bastard the satisfaction of commanding me to do it.

Steve, Katarn, all of them watched me attentively as I started to lose control of my breathing. The male slave held me on the edge and my body trembled where I knelt.

Steve’s glare humbled me and my eyes could not rise any higher than his chest.

Then the slave deeply drove himself up into me and my back arched even more coupled with a low demeaning grunt. “Now Adriana, is there something you would like to ask me?”

“I-I would like to claim my reward.” My voice came out with a shuddering uneven gasp.

“Look into my eyes when you speak to me, slave,” he demanded.

My head felt as though it weighed a ton. I raised my eyes to look through my sweat drenched, entangled hair to meet his.

“I would like to claim my reward,” I repeated.

“What reward is that?” he asked with a wide grin.

“The service-of-Ah!—of this s-slave,”

“So, you want this slave to fuck you and you need my permission.” “Yes,” I whispered.

“I want to hear you say it.”

“I am begging you to let this slave fuck me!” I pleaded.

“You have yet to acknowledge me as your master, slave.” Steve had the ball and he was running with it. I sucked in a deep breath attempting to calm myself. I knew he might very well refuse me out of spite. That possibility, added to the fact that the male slave teased me with what I so desperately needed combined to nearly drive me berserk. Just like every single slaver, it was clear Steve wanted to make me humiliate myself, and probably even more so. This wasn’t just any man dominating any woman, this was about Steve dominating me personally and making sure I knew it. This was personal. I was at his mercy in more ways than I could count. This was his game and I had no choice but to play by his rules.

Mentally I pushed back any embarrassment so that my desire could thoroughly consume me. I closed my eyes and savored the male slave’s presence inside me. Although he only moved slightly, my entire body was on fire. Every muscle and every nerve burned with the need for release. I had hoped this ultimate surrender would entice Steve’s consent. But I found my submission to be a double edged sword. My frustration and agitation seemed to intensify, and if he did indeed choose to refuse me I knew I would go raving mad. I had bet everything I had on this one move. It was a gamble I prayed would pay off. I thought only of what I wanted and allowed the craving of my body take control. When I next opened my mouth to speak, the words would not come from my mind. They would not be thought out or calculated. My next words would come from my very soul utterly unrestrained. When I next opened my eyes I would be Adriana the slave completely and absolutely.

I opened my eyes and met his gaze. “Please master, allow this slave to fuck me.” I pleaded as persuasively as I could. “This is me, Adriana, on my knees begging you now with everything that I am to allow me this.” Steve smiled and I could tell he was more than satisfied. But until he gave the word I had to keep it going. The way I felt at that moment I knew I could be the slave Steve wanted to see me be. But to get what I wanted I would have to prove it.

The male behind me started to move in and out of me. His strokes were long and slow. I fell into the sensation of it and let it take me as far as it could go.

“Please let me cum for you! I’m so close!”

Then the male slave began to use me fast and hard. My body jarred with each thrust.

“Touch me!” The words flew from me without thought. “Help me cum for you! I beg you to touch me!”

Then Doug and Trent stepped up beside him. They looked down at me as the male slave fucked me from behind.

“Please! I want to feel your hands on my body! I am begging you as a slave-as your slave! Touch me!”

Although I offered myself to Steve it was Trent who touched me first. His hand went to my breast and caressed my sharply pointed nipple.

Then Steve reached in and slid the palm of his hand down the front of my midriff. His fingers moved even lower gently combing through the small strip of hair found there then slid under me to seek out my very swollen and very tender clit.

The male slave hammed my body hard and fast.

I looked out over the leering crowd and saw the smuggler, Blondie, and almost every man who had touched me, toyed with me, or tortured me since I’d been captured. They were all enjoying the show. Katarn and Trent watched me squirm and cry out and degrade myself with smug satisfaction. But Of all the men watching me in this chamber,Doug’s presence here was the worst. Although I concealed it,I had always had feelings for Doug and It was his gaze that truely humbled me.

Trent twisted and tugged playfully on my nipple.

Steve’s finger tickled my clit.

“I’m going to cum for you,” I whispered.

Katarn and Trent watched me squirm and cry out and degrade myself with smug satisfaction. But Of all the men watching me in this chamber,Doug’s presence here was the worst. It was his gaze the truely humbled me.

What happened next happened so fast my mind could not keep up. Doug was there abruptly pushing both Steve and Trent aside. The he twisted a fist in my hair and forced my head back so his lips could take mine. His other hand took the place of Steve’s between my thighs. But his caresses were not soft and gentle, his thumb rubbed against my clit hard. He knew what I needed and he was giving it to me. I moaned inside Doug’s mouth as his tongue tasted me.

My hips undulated over the male slave as he fucked me.

Doug’s finger stroked me just right.

“Please let me cum,” I whispered.

“Don’t worry,” he said. “I won’t let them stop you again.”

His tone was soft and sincere and I believed him. I was so wound up I had to.

I opened my eyes to look over Doug’s shoulder and I saw everyone watching me.

I raised my lips to his.

My entire body began to tighten.

My skin tingled.

My toes curled.

Moisture flooded from me.

I was finally there and the male slave knew it. He gave me a succession of quick, sharp thrusts while making sure to keep it deep.

He was very good at what he did.

Doug kept the motion of his fingers going and didn’t let up.

I looked at all those men watching me and that sent me over the edge.

My sex throbbed then convulsed.

“I’m-I’m cumming!” I whispered in Doug’s ear.

“It’s okay,” he assured.

My body bucked once and I shamelessly whaled with gratitude, the unrestrained volume of my outcry rivaling that of its amplified counterpart.

The slave released my wrists and I immediately threw my arms around Doug pulling him as close as I could.

The slave’s large hands grabbed me just above the hips as he used me savagely and I fell forward grabbing Doug’s broad shoulders.

The male slave moved just right. I slid myself down on his hard dick meeting his thrust and my body bucked again.

Doug whispered something in my ear but at that moment I was so lost I could not wrap my mind around what he said.

The slave kept his strokes going and I kept cumming. My entire body jerked with spasm after spasm, over and over as all my repressed frustration erupted from me.

I lifted my head and kissed Doug passionately, but he tore his lips away and moved his mouth to my ear.

“There is a ship—docking bay 94—ignition code 3-2-6-7-0.” He whispered softly again so only I could hear.

I panted for air and nodded understanding what he intended. Doug was giving me a way out.

My body continued to spasm and shudder as orgasm after orgasm erupted from what felt like my very soul.

I couldn’t think about escape right now.

This was my reward.

I had earned it.

The corners of my vision turned black and rapidly closed in as I continued to climax.

With seizure-like spasms I sank into unconsciousness. I felt Doug grab my arms to hold me up as darkness engulfed me and I struggled to retain those five important numbers he had recited.

However, my last thought as I slipped away was of my masters.

I had cummed hard for my masters.

I hoped they were pleased.