The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mf, Md, Mc

NAME: Agent of P.S.Y.C.H.E.

Part 1: “Headhunting”

Synopsis: The recruitment and adventures of Ivan Naroba, Agent of P.S.Y.C.H.E.

This is a work of fiction and erotica, don’t read it if it’s illegal or if you’re a minor, all that

Sarah Blaise examined herself in the mirror. She was a very meticulous woman, and was uneasy if she couldn’t do it at least every hour. Blonde hair tied in a boon, make-up expertly applied, immaculate business suit that matched perfectly with shoes, watch, nails, watch – perfect. Sarah was a humorless, cold woman with a strong sense of neatness, and had a disdain chaos that unnerved even her own superiors. She was not loved at all by anyone at her work, but she had little use for such frivolities. After all, she worked for one of the most obscure, regulated, and corruption-prone branches of the government, one in which a single slip could mean a disaster even her dreaded to even imagine; and things like popularity were way less important than precision, results and an adamantine will.

That’s why she was so extremely annoyed by today’s assignment. It was not because it was Saturday – the one thing she allowed herself to love about her job is that it REQUIRED her to work on Christmas and New Year – but because it consisted on the one assignment in which she couldn’t bully unruly people with her disdainful tongue. Today she was here to interview a potential new recruit a civilian. Everybody knows about the contempt everyone working in the government (from mailmen to the president) has against people outside it, but Sarah Blaise was the pinnacle of it. She hated frivolities, casual dressing and unpunctuality; in short, everything related with “the masses”.

But even more than that, she hated to wait, and Mr. Ranoba had, exactly six seconds ago, left Sarah waiting for half an hour. She had never waited more than that, for anything nor anyone. But Ivan Ranoba was a close friend of Mr. Amperson, the Head of the Psychic Studies Yielder for Corrective Hypnosis Execution (P.S.Y.C.H.E.) project, the extremely under-the-rug organization for which Sarah worked. What’s more, the current situation practically required an extremely capable, fully trained, 0% betrayal-risk civilian agent, completely unfamiliar with the department, and Ranoba was the only candidate left; Sarah had discarded during the course of the week, and had a strong feeling this one would be, if possible, the worst of the bunch.

“Nine more minutes” promised Ms. Blaise to herself, when her clock marked exactly ten hours and thirty one minutes “I will leave after that, even if I find him on my way out”. And she would. Ms. Blaise was, if possible, stricter with herself than she was with anyone else. As far as she could remember – and her memory has been flawless since exactly 12:00 am of her third birthday – she had never failed a promise to herself, no matter how grand or small. But her resolution wouldn’t be tested today, because little after 10:35 in the morning, Dr. Ivan Ranoba arrived to his office.

He was dressed casual and unkempt, and it was obvious he was as unenthusiastic about this meeting as the severe-looking woman in front of him. But this was a favor to Amperson, and only for him he would do something as obscenely aberrant as waking up on Saturday morning. Thus, as graciously as he could with a 3rd degree hangover haunting him, he showed Ms. Blaise the entrance to her office, where he usually saw his patients.

“Let’s go to the point Dr. Naroba” said Sarah before he could offer her a cup of coffee “you know that Mr. Amperson recommended you by name for this job. As we already implied, we’re a top secret government organization, and a very particular circumstance has arisen which requires a man with your very specialized talents. First, we want to test your—“

“Hold it” interrupted Ivan “Hold it for a moment. First of all, I don’t have a “very specialized talent”. I’m a hypnoterapist, and that’s hardly—”

“Please Mr. Naroba, let’s save time and cut the chase, OK? You’re not ‘just a hypno therapist’. You can hypnotize people without their consent, and entrance them into following orders against their will, if you pardon my bluntness. As I was saying we need to measure—“

“Nononononoo, I don’t know what you’re talking about” Ivan insisted “The only people I hypnotize are my patients, and I have written documentation of their consent—“

“Mr. Naroba, we are a subdibision of the F.B.I and Ambrose Amperson recommended you by name for your talents, let’s cut the bullshit right here if you please!” said Sarah, her patience flaring “Or are you going to tell me that half naked bimbo working as your receptionist chose her job because your dental plan is better that Playboy’s!?”

Ivan opened his mouth but nothing came thru. Satisfied, Sarah composed herself and continued to speak.

“As I was trying to say, we have to conduct a complete examination of your hypnotic talents. P.SY.C.H.E. employs only the best in the field, and for this particular mission you’ll be expected to be at least as capable as our most qualified agents. First you will be tested on –“

“I don’t take tests” Ivan interrupted “They’re a waste of time. If you really know what I can do, then there’s nothing to test. If don’t well, advertise on the diary or something. You said Alfonso recommended me, so that should be good enough for anybody”

“You’re right, of course Mr. Naroba” said Sarah in her most contemptuous voice “But as it happens it’s not good enough for me. I don’t believe in resumes, diplomas or recommendations. If someone’s got talent, I’d rather see it for myself”

“Fair enough” mumbled Ivan.

“Let’s see, we can conduct the first test this afternoon at…” she said while she checked her hand held computer. And, as it often happens to human beings (even ones so devoid of humanity as Sarah Blaise), her eyes got slightly irritated, just enough to activate the very automatic biological mechanism of blinking. This mechanism, as the reader probably knows, takes very little consciousness on the part of a person, yet it requires several muscular movements known for their sudden and short duration. The first part consists in closing the eyelids, and that’s exactly what Ms. Blaise did.

Sarah stood, sweaty and naked, in the middle of the Amazon. The heat was overwhelming, and the stink and humidity of the jungle made it even more unbearable. She tried to move, if only to clean the sweat of her face; but the natives that captured her were skilled with ropes, and she was hopelessly bound. After trying in vain to free herself yet again, she sighed and gave up. At least she hadn’t been eaten like her companions. Her destiny, they told her, was to be the mate of their leader. It was better than the alternative, of course, but still the prospect filled her with dread.

They assured her that the leader wouldn’t rape her, that he would take her only if she allowed it. But they also gave her water from the falls that raged on the background. According to the natives, it’s waters were a powerful aphrodisiac, and whoever drank for them would be as desperate for sexual intercourse as a human could be.

Of course Sarah would never believe that nonsense. Hers was a scientific mission, a quest to demonstrate that the magic falls were nothing but tourist scam and folklore. It was during this expedition that she was captured, and exposed to the power of the falls. As it turned out, the accursed water worked exactly as the legend said. “It’s not magic” she told herself – or rather thought to herself, as she was gagged “It’s just a sort of natural aphrodisiac, a natural drug unique to these waters, that’s all”. Whatever it’s origin, Sarah had to admit they worked pretty darn well. She didn’t even know it was possible to get this horny.

“Please” she tried to say. She struggled one again, to no avail, and moaned with frustration. She needed to be satisfied, and she needed it NOW. The raw need was overwhelming her, and even made her forget the abrasive heat of the jungle. “Please” she thought in frustration ”Send someone. Anyone. I’ll do whatever you want, just please, please, help me!!!”

As if as an answer to her pleas, she heard steps coming from the jungle. She turned, and her heart leapt in joy at the sight of a man, dressed as an explored from the civilized world. “Sorry about the delay ma’am” said the handsome stranger “We had to deal with the savages first, we came just in time to rescue your companions from being eaten. According to the embassy’s data, only you were missing. You’re not hurt I hope?”

He removed her gag, and she almost cried of joy and anticipation “No, I’m more than fine. Thank you for rescuing me. You must be pretty strong to have defeated those bastards!” He blushed slightly “Just a day’s work, ma’am. But not every day we rescue damsels as pretty as yourself, if you allow me to say it. Now I need you to be patient. The ropes these natives make are pretty sturdy, so they will take a while to cut –“

There’s no hurry, thank you very much mr… mr…”

“Naroba”

“Thank you. Naroba. Actually I think the… the bonds can stay as they are for now, you see. They bound me so good that I can’t move at all, and it just makes me feel much…sexier”. The hunter glared at her “actually, if someone tried to do anything to me right now, I would be… powerless… to resist…” She smiled seductively at him “ if somebody… found me like this, he… would be able to do… anything to me. Anything. I would have no choice but to be his personal toy.” She closed her eyes, lost in anticipation “he could use me without mercy, take me as much as he wanted, make me his, and here, in the middle of nowhere, nobody could rescue me. I would be so powerless to resist him…”

She could say no more. Her desperation had taken her words away. She heard Naroba whisper “is that so” in her ear, and felt his strong hands caressing her sweaty body…

When she opened he eyes, she was sweaty, hot, and naked, having the most intense, animalistic sexual experience with Ivan Naroba, her master, her owner, her god. He was in top of her, and he was banging her hard. Sarah had forgotten everything about herself, and she didn’t care. She was in the world for one reason, one reason only: to have sex with Ivan. That’s why she was so incredibly hot; she was meant to be sexy and naked and to be gloriously slaved to him for the rest of her life. She could feel his hands, his powerful hands tasting her round, strong breasts, and she could only moan in anticipation – even more than the sex itself, even more than his presence or his rod, the mere idea that she was giving him pleasure turned her on beyond reason.

He was reaching deeper inside her. Deeper and deeper, he went on and on, and every time her ecstasies reached undreamed frontiers.

“Please” she tried to say “use me, let me serve to pleasure you, ooooh my god, my master my own, please, please use me, I’m your slave, your eternal servan- ooooohhh….”

It had been hours. Her body knew they had been at this for hours, that they had had sex in every conceivable position, but her mind didn’t remember or care – she was focused on him, it had always been, it would always be.

“Yes… my love… my master… my god… deeper… deeper… oooooOOOOHHH…” Sarah couldn’t do anything except bracing herself for a climax that would be beyond anything she had ever experienced. She close her eyes and prepared for paradise…

Sarah was, everybody agreed, the happiest girl in the world. She had everything a fifteen year old could possibly want: looks, good grades, the captainship of the cheerleader squad, dozens of boys at her beck and call, and an extremely rich stepfather that made sure she had everything she wanted. Growing surrounded by such environments, Sarah had become a very sweet, precocious and somewhat naïve girl. She emanated happiness and everybody seemed to love her. This cheery demeanor in her, however, was a defense mechanism, because Sarah was very lonely.

She had friends, of course, but not true friends. All the girls smiled at her and wanted to be like her, but they didn’t like her: they envied her. Her proportions were of a more mature girl, she was growing very fast, and nobody could measure up with her. The boys were interested in her body, of course, but no one actually cared of her real self. She never knew her father, and she saw her mom rarely. The only person she really liked was the only one that cared about her: his step father

One day, she came back home with her final grades of the year. She was very satisfied with herself, having aced every subject, and couldn’t wait to show them to his stepfather, who she knew would be jubilant with the news. She was so rushed that, when she reached his stepfather room, she realized she was still wearing her cheerleader suit. At first she thought about changing, but decided against it. His stepfather loved that suit very much, and stared very much at her when she was wearing it; something she enjoyed a lot; and so, she wore it for him only on special occasions, when she needed to feel pampered by him; when she wanted to ask him for something very fancy, or sometimes simply to make him (and her) happier with each other. Deciding this qualified as a special occasion, she entered her stepfather room

“Papa! Papa! Look!” she entered jubilantly, showing her stepfather his grades with the enthusiasm of an eight old “I aced everything on school as I promised! Look”

His stepfather glared at her voluptuous, scantly clad body of his stepdaughter, and reviewed carefully her gradebook

“Well” he finally said “It seems the school councilor was wrong after all. You don’t need any special school, Sarah, and I’m very proud of you. In fact, I think this calls for a special celebration”

“Yay!!!” said Sarah “What are we doing Papa?”

“You’ll see” he said with a sober smile “It’s something your mom and I used to do a lot in the past. It’s a lot of fun, you’ll see there’s nothing like it. First I need you to lie down in the bed and close your eyes”

“Like this Papa?”

“EXACTLY like this, you’re a good girl Sarah. Now, I need you to listen to my voice and trust me, OK?”

“Yes Papa”

“Good girl. You’re a very good girl Sarah, so very good… that you deserve a prize”

“Papa?”

“Yes Sarah it is me… you can trust me… just relax and enjoy the ride…”

“P…Papa, are those handcuffs? Wh… oh papa, that tickles!”

“Shhhhh…’

“O…oh, Papa, that’s good! That’s so good Papa, that… that feels good. More Papa, give me more!”

“Patience Sarah, this prize must be tasted sllllooooowwwly. Like chocolate. Do you like my present Sarah!”

“Yes Papa oooooohh, that felt good Papa, I love you sooo much!”

“I love you too Sarah, how about… this?”

“Yes Papa more… oh yessss… Papa I love it… more, please… More…more…”

“You want more Sarah?”

“YES PAPA!!! YES OH GOD YES… MORE… MORE… M-M-MORE!!!”

“Then say the magic word”

When Sarah opened her eyes (having just blinked) she realized something was very wrong. She was in exactly the same position as she was before blinking (1/10000th of a second ago). Her body temperature, her taste in her mouth, her energy and internal clock – the usual signs one should check to see if one was hypnotized and brainwashed to forget – were exactly the same. Her sex had exactly the same levels of humidity and arousal as usual (read: none). She was wearing nothing but blacklace bra and panties from Victoria’s secret, which she knew was what she was wearing when she arrived.

But Sarah Blaise was an extremely sharp woman, and couldn’t dismiss that Dr. Naroba’s clock had shifted form 10:41 to 8:46 literally in a blink of the eye, more eerily still, her own watch and the sky itself agreed with the change – she could see the full moon from the doctor’s window. Even odder than that, there were these memories… weird memories, unreal memories, of things that never happened, situations that were not real, in which Ivan Naroba became her hero. Her lover. Her god.

“So what do you think?” said Ivan, grinning “did I live through you expectations?” It seemed to Sarah as if he had teleported. One blink of the eye ago, he was in his doctor’s chair, moody and half asleep. Now, he was standing, grinning and all sweaty and showing a five o’ clock shadow – time hadn’t frozen for him.

It was Sara’s turn to be beyond words. “There’s no need to say anything” Ivan reassured her as he fixed coffee for both of them. “No sugar I know” he interrupted her with a wink “The fragmented memories are true by the way. I suppressed the rest of the experience, but didn’t erase it. Your recovery guys will unlock them real easy.”

“You… you… you hypnotized me!” said Sarah with shock.

“Yes indeed, and a very sweet subject you were too. Since you care about efficiency so much we examined each and every test you wanted—memory suppression, command of unwilling act, regression, behavior modification, false memories, post hypnotic suggestions, all that. When they repair you you’ll remember it all”

“No one… NO ONE had hypnotized me before!!!”

“Yeah, well, there’s always a first time for everything and all that, you know. Sorry that came out wrong. Look at it this way: you were looking for a man for the job. You found it. You succeeded, as you always do. Good job”

“Yes… very well then… I…”

“It’s OK. I didn’t expect it to be so much of a shock. I’ll see you Monday at 6:00, at Montgomery street 1427, floor 16…?”

“But… HOW… WHEN…HOW… WH… HOW???” now there was panic in Sara’s voice “THAT INFORMATION IS TOP SECRET, EVEN I CAN’T REMEMBER IT EXCEPT DURING THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES, OUR MOST CAPPABLE EXPERTS—“

“Didn’t take me into account” said Ivan simply “Ambrose would have hacked the information for your brain too, if he wanted. It really seems like you need my help.”

For the first time in her life, Sarah Blaise could only stare speechless.

“OK, then” she said finally “You’re exactly what we were looking for, and much more. It seems there’s nothing else for me to say so… I… I bid you a good night” She was anxious to leave.

“Good night for you too Ms. Blaise” said Ivan as he shaked her hand “and please, feel free to come anytime you want”.

The moment Sarah heard those last words, a sudden rush of savage pleasure assaulted her. She moaned desperately as hours of sex and submission came back at once; she collapsed helpless in the floor, orgasming over and over again.