The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Turned

Sharlana:

“I hate this place.”

Hope I didn’t say that too loudly. Don’t want one of the guards to hear something like that.

It’s almost time for them to shut down the lights.

“I don’t want tomorrow to come.”

The Central Office People are coming tomorrow. All of my programming is finished. Wish I could keep delaying even longer, but I’m already the last contractor left. Everyone knows that I should have been finished last week.

Tomorrow, they decide how to keep me from “leaking” their secret spy crap. Either they keep me forever, or I end up like Jillian. She was stupid to finish her work so fast. Now she is even more stupid. Wish I hadn’t seen her after her “re-education”. She used to be a brilliant programmer; but now she can’t run a cash register.

At least she did seem happy.

Can’t decide which is worse; being their slave forever, or being released as a happy retard.

“I really hate this place.”

There go the lights. Hope I don’t start crying again. Maybe I can close my eyes and pretend I am somewhere nice with someone who cares.

“Sigh…”

Not that I know what it is like to have someone who cares. That’s why I got roped into this job in the first place, cause no one cares if I disappear.

It feels like hours before she finally drifts off to sleep.

FLASH

Light! What is that light? It’s So Bright!

My eyes hurt so much!

SHOCK

Was that Lightning? Surely only lightning could feel like that. Shouldn’t there be thunder after the lightning?

Why can’t I stop twitching?

DARKNESS.

Carl:

“God, I hope this attack works.”

Oops, didn’t mean to say that out loud. Hope none of them heard me.

Wish the commandos would let me have a real gun. This stupid Taser doesn’t make me feel very safe when their guards have machine guns.

At least the Lieutenant’s order to stay in back with the Medic is no problem. Well, technically it’s not an order since I am an “observer”, but he and his men have all of the real weapons, so I don’t see myself arguing.

Time to hide behind this rock while the commandos take out the complex’s guards. I should be safe from the flash grenades up here. The light is supposed to be bright enough to blind you even through your eyelids.

After a few moments of tense waiting, the flash grenades go off.

Just a soft “pop” noise, but they are as bright as looking into a camera flash even from this far away.

After a few seconds, guns fire. It is over quickly. Only one of their guard’s guns fires.

Now another wait while the commandos see if the entry codes we stole actually work.

Good, that signal means it is safe to move into the complex.

Several of their guards are littered around the entryway. They are obviously dead, so Carl ignores them.

This place looks like, and even smells like, a hospital. That makes sense when the research subjects are people. Our people.

Time to get focused and start doing my part of this mission. Wonder what interesting stuff I can find for us to take back.

It’s not like any of the commandos would recognize an important piece of equipment if it bit them.

Maybe their “information extraction” methods will resemble my own theories. My “Superiors” might actually listen to my cutting edge ideas if they thought they came from the enemy.

Carl gets to the central control room.

“I have picked up a handful of computer data storage devices, hopefully with interesting data. I also have a nice handheld monitoring device.”

The Lieutenant doesn’t look impressed with my collection of stuff so far. Not like I care.

“Dr. Greyson, we need to sweep the entire complex for any stragglers.”

“Calling me Carl is fine Lieutenant. Do we have enough time and manpower to sweep the entire complex?”

“Just barely. That is why I need you to help by sweeping the living area for the outside contractors. It shouldn’t take much of your time.”

“Ummm” Boy, I walked into that one.

“Our intelligence indicates the last contractor left a week ago.”

“If the outside contractor quarters are empty, then why do you need me to check it? Oh, all right. Things have gone well so far and I can’t really complain about thoroughness.”

Five minutes later Carl is headed towards the only door in and out of the contractor’s quarters. Each of the complex’s wings opens into the central control area. Only the security wing has a second door that leads outside.

Agreeing to help sweep the building got me a real gun and a flash grenade to go with my Taser. The night vision goggles are also cool.

The contractor’s quarters has a central living area. Besides the door to the central control area, the living area has 6 doors. Each leads to a small private bedroom. Five of the bedroom doors are wide open and those rooms are as empty as the living area. The sixth door is shut. Carl saves that one for last.

The door isn’t locked. It doesn’t even have a lock. So much for having any privacy around here.

The door opens silently.

“Oh Shit!”

There weren’t supposed to be any outside contractors still here.

Carl can only see an outline through the blanket with the night vision goggles.

That looks like a woman.

The Lieutenant didn’t tell me what to do if I found someone. Am I supposed to shoot her? There has got to be something else I can do with her.

Wait, she might be the perfect way to prove that my new interrogation ideas will work. The commandos don’t think anyone is in this wing. After we incinerate this place, her people will think that she died along with everyone else. If I can smuggle her out of here, then she can be my first test subject. If my ideas do work, then I can show her and my results to the department heads. Success excuses all sorts of rule breaking. And if my ideas don’t work, then nobody has to know that I even tried.

Now, I have to figure out how to make this work. Let’s see...the next wing over is their medical clinic. Slipping over there and back without attracting the Lieutenant’s attention should be easy enough. This place must have some pretty advanced medical resources. Surely they have something that I can knock her out with. Then I need an equipment cabinet that I can say we should take with us. Just inject her and stuff her inside the equipment cabinet. The commandoes will carry her out for me.

It doesn’t take much rummaging in the medical clinic for Carl to find the stuff needed for his “mission”. Moments later, he is in position. He pulls open her door, tosses in the flash grenade and quickly pushes the door back shut. Even with the door shut, the flash grenade makes a lot of light. Next, he pulls the door open again and steps into the room. A quick tug pulls the blanket off the woman and Carl fires the Taser. Her body spasms and falls off of the bed onto the floor. She is wearing a t-shirt and panties so Carl easily finds the femoral vein at the top of her thigh. It is almost as big around as his thumb, so he has no trouble injecting the sedative even with her still twitching from the Taser.

This really isn’t what I thought I would be doing when I entered Medical School.

The sedative takes about 15 seconds to reach her brain and then she is completely out.

Wonder what she looks like. With her door shut, the room lights won’t attract anyone’s attention.

“Wow”

She is young. She can’t be more than 25, probably more like 22 or 23. She’s rather pretty. Nicer looking than either of my past girlfriends. Hmmm, girlfriend. A change of plan is in order. If I can make her want to tell me every secret that she knows, then I can probably make her want to do even more.

“Now my dear, you and your blanket go into the cabinet and we will be off. Sleep well.”

Sharlana:

Am I awake yet? I feel awake, but I can’t seem to open my eyes. Wait, they are open, it’s just completely dark. Why is it completely dark? Even with my door shut, there is always that little light on the surveillance camera. Is the power out? This place is supposed to have all sorts of backup systems. Something must be really wrong for all of the power to be out.

She tries to sit up but her body doesn’t move.

Why can’t I get up? I can’t sit up. Can I even move? My arms seem to move a little. I don’t feel anything holding them, but I can’t get them away from my sides. It feels like pushing against nothing.

She tries to shift around in any direction.

My legs are the same. I don’t feel anything holding them, but they only move a tiny bit no matter how hard I try.

This can’t be my normal room. My bed isn’t this soft. Am I even on a bed? It feels more like floating than lying on a bed.

How did I get here? Was I really stuck by lightening? Surely not. Even if it struck the roof, it wouldn’t hit my bed. Did something short out and shock me? Am I in the medical clinic?

She tries to call for help.

“Mmmmph”

There is something in my mouth!

She explores the inside of her mouth with her tongue.

It’s a gag. Why would I be gagged?

Oh no, please no. The Central Office people must have already come. I thought that they would at least talk to me first. They must have moved me to the treatment wing. This must be what happened to Jillian.

Please, I don’t want to be stupid.

Will it hurt?

Nothing hurts now. Pulling won’t move my arms or legs. My neck won’t turn. There is something on each side of my head, holding it. So, I’m not really paralyzed, just tied up somehow. The gag won’t let me talk.

Can’t they just knock me out to “re-educate” me?

* * *

This waiting is terrible. Why haven’t they started yet?

* * *

It feels like a really long time has gone by. Is something wrong with their equipment? Can’t they fix it? I don’t want them to fix it, but I can’t stand waiting like this either.

* * *

I think I am starting to go crazy. Going through all of the songs and poetry I know doesn’t help. Doing math calculations and writing computer programs isn’t helping. I have to think of something else to keep me occupied.

* * *

It is all starting to fade. It is getting harder and harder to remember anything about the real world. The darkness seems to be moving closer, ready to swallow me. Pushing the panic away with memories and mind games was helping, but I am running out.

* * *

Is this how the re-education works? All of this nothingness destroys my mind? It can’t be. Jillian was so calm and happy. Besides, from the way they talked, they did something to her. This is just...nothing and more nothing.

* * *

I’m losing my mind!

* * *

Something must have happened. Maybe there was lightening. Maybe everyone evacuated and forgot me. Then I’m trapped. I’m going to die here!

Carl:

Time to go down the check list one more time to be sure I have everything ready. All of the ICU monitors are attached. I oiled her skin before putting her in the wet suit. She is wrapped in the wide elastic bands and lying on the special bed for comatose patients. Finally, she has on the noise canceling headphones, blacked out goggles and a soft rubbery gag. Yep, that should be everything. My sensory deprivation set up is all ready. Time to wait.

* * *

She is waking up. Her brain waves have changed and she is breathing a bit faster. How long it will take for her to freak out?

* * *

Her heart is starting to speed up. She is getting scared.

* * *

There, she is hitting the crisis point. Her heart rate and breathing are both very fast and she is struggling to move. Once she is exhausted, the panic will fade. Then I will have to move quickly to keep her mind from breaking down. Hope my theory works. It has to; she is too pretty to lose.

There, her brain waves are starting to shut down. Now to test my theory of gradually reintroducing sensory input.

He pulls off his shirt for her to smell as he steps over to her now limp form.

Sharlana:

……

SCENT

Scent = life and sanity

Her mind pulls back from a complete meltdown.

Carl:

Carl puts a snug leather collar around her neck.

That will give more sensory input for her mind to latch on to. She will want to wear the collar from now on.

He begins to caress her breasts.

This will really get her attention.

“Listen to my voice. You love my voice. You belong to my voice. I can bring you to my world. My world is different from the world you left. It is MY world and I own everything in it. If you come to my world then I will own you. You will be my slave. In my world, you must trust me and love me and desire me and obey me. Do you want to come to my world?”

Carl stops talking and touching her. This leaves her with just his scent and the feel of the collar.

Sharlana:

Please, Voice. I will do anything to get out of The Nothingness. Please.

Damn this gag, I can’t answer The Voice. Please.

After trying to speak, she thrashes in frustration. This only lasts a few seconds because she knows it is futile. She goes limp and starts sobbing in despair.

She feels a caress on her right breast and then the gag is pulled off. This stops her crying instantly. Before she can try to speak, The Voice begins again.

“Listen to my voice. Feel my voice flow into your mind. There is nothing in your mind besides my voice. My voice is your thoughts. You love my voice. You trust my voice. You obey my voice. My voice and I can bring you to my world. In my world, you are my slave. You must trust and obey me. You must love and desire me. This is the only way to get to my world.”

The Voice pauses but the caress continues.

Sharlana starts babbling. “Please help me. Please save me. I’m trapped here. I’m losing my mind. I am so scared. Please help me.”

“In my world, you are my slave. You must trust me and love me and desire me and obey me. You must do all of this forever. Either I own you or the nothingness claims you.”

The Voice falls silent and the caress stops.

“No, wait, please come back.” Pause. “I..I’ll..I will be your slave.” Shorter pause. “I will. Please take me to your world. I’ll be anything you want.”

The caress comes back briefly. “My slave loves me and obeys me.”

When The Voice pauses again, her resistance crumbles.

“Master, I will obey you. I will love you. I will serve you. I will do anything for you.”

Carl:

Carl begins caressing her breasts and clit.

Good, she is promising whatever she thinks might get her back into the real world. These monitors are better than a lie detector. The more she believes what she is saying, the more she gets touched. She gets to orgasm when she completely believes what she is saying. After the sensory deprivation, that should be one hell of an orgasm.

Her pleasure builds as her promises to be a good slave become more sincere. Finally, her mind explodes in pleasure beyond anything she had dreamed of before.

She passed out from the orgasm. Now my shirt and the collar come off of her and the gag goes back in. We begin again.

She wakes alone in the dark again.

Her mind is reaching the breaking point much more quickly this time. Time to let her smell my shirt and feel the collar again.

She is responding just like last time. Now the gag comes out.

“Please Master! I will be your slave. I will obey you. I will serve you. I will love you. I promise to be a good slave. Please save me Master.”

Once she really means all of that, she gets another mind blowing orgasm.

She builds to her orgasm more quickly this time.

Good, she passed out from the orgasm again. Now to start another round. Three or four more rounds of this should completely rebuild her personality. I’ll do it five more times just to be sure.

Once all doubt and hesitation are gone, Carl injects her with a sedative. He removes her from the sensory deprivation set up and washes her gently.

Sharlana:

Where am I? This is somewhere different now.

That smell is Master, and his collar is on my neck.

I’m naked.

There is a regular bed under me.

Still can’t see, and there is still a gag in my mouth.

There are ropes tying my arms together in front, my legs too. They allow a little movement.

Someone is behind me. It smells like Master. He is talking.

“You are my slave. You will serve me in every way.”

She nods and pulls against the ropes, not to escape but to feel the sensation, any sensation.

He is doing something behind my head. The gag is coming out!

“Thank you, Master. I want to serve you, Master. Tell me what you want, please.”

Carl:

Carl pulls her up onto her knees. It takes her a moment to get balanced with her legs tied together. He knees in front of her and brings her head down towards his erection.

“Slave, open your mouth.”

Good, she is obeying.

He slides his erection into her mouth.

Now let’s see how well she can suck.

It takes her a moment to realize what is happening and then she starts moving her mouth up and down his erection as best she can while bound.

Oooo, this is good so far. I wonder what else she can do with her mouth.

“You can do better than that, slave.”

She starts to suck and swirl her tongue around. He uses one hand on the back of her head to control her movement. His other hand plays with her breasts.

The power and control are wonderful. Making her do this is so awesome. I am going to cum any second now.

“You will swallow everything, slave.”

She tries to nod but settles for bobbing her head faster and sucking harder. When he fires into her mouth, she pulls back so that only the tip is in her mouth and begins swallowing convulsively.

Wow, that felt good. Gotta catch my breath for a moment.

After a short rest, he rolls her onto her back with her head hanging off of the side of the bed. He climbs off of the bed and places himself back into her mouth.

“Suck until I am hard again.”

She obediently begins sucking, holding still otherwise.

Now it is time to explore this body that I now own.

His hands wander over her breasts, stopping to tug on her hard nipples.

They feel nice. Just the right size for my hands.

His hands glide down over her smooth, flat belly and out to the curves of her hips.

Her shape, her curves are wonderful. Every part of her feels good under my hands.

He reaches as far as he can down the outside of her thighs and then slow pulls his hands back up the front of her thighs.

Almost touched her clit as I went past, but not quite. It’s fun to tease her a bit.

He slides his hands up her arms to her shoulders and then back to her breasts.

I could touch her lovely body forever.

He spends a few more minutes caressing his slave.

Now it is time to start unwrapping my present.

He moves his hands to the ropes tying her elbows together and begins to loosen the knots. He slowly unwraps her arms and then leans down to untie her wrists.

Good, now let’s see how compliant she is.

She passively allows him to pull her arms straight out from her sides along the edge of the bed. He drops a piece of rope over each wrist and she understands to leave them in place as if tied.

My cock is starting to get hard again already. Is she really that good with her mouth or is all of this power going to my other head? Doesn’t matter, I am good either way.

He begins rubbing around and then on her clit as he gets fully erect.

Time to finish unwrapping her so I can have more fun.

He reaches down as far as he can while remaining in her mouth and unties the rope just above her knees.

Unfortunately, it is time to leave her wonderful mouth.

After sliding out of her mouth with a “pop”, he climbs back onto the bed and down to her ankles. Once they are untied, he spreads her legs wide apart and drops some rope onto each ankle, which tells her to hold those in place like her wrists.

Let’s turn her on a bit more.

He lightly drags his fingernails up her inner thighs, causing her to shiver.

Now to line up and slide inside her.

She is so wet. She is leaking onto the bed.

Oooo, she is so warm and tight. This feels so wonderful.

Once he bottoms out, he pauses to enjoy the feel of her passive submission to his desires. Then he begins sliding in and out slowly.

“Move your hips with me.”

She begins to tilt her pelvis up and down in time with his strokes.

The way her abdominal muscles contract and relax in time with our movements is cool.

Kissing her neck is making her moan.

Whoa, getting close again. Time for a change of pace.

He pulls out and slides his hands under her hips. He lifts her enough to line up his erection with her rear opening. The area is wet with her juices. He starts to press against her.

“I own your body, say it.”

“You own my body, Master.”

“I can do whatever I want with your body.”

“You can do whatever you want with my body, Master.”

“Good, now relax as much as you can.”

Carl very slowly starts to press against her with more and more pressure. She tries to relax against the increasing pressure and discomfort. Finally, the head of his erection slides inside.

Wow, she was tight before, but this is amazing. Pushing in really slowly will let me savor this.

She gasps at the sense of fullness and struggles to stay as relaxed as she can. All though this, she keeps her wrists and ankles exactly where he placed them.

Finally all the way in. Now it is time to start moving.

He pulls part way out and then pushes back in. He slowly starts a regular rhythm of in and out.

Stroking her clit should make her more enthusiastic.

She gasps and starts trying to move her hips with him as much as she can while holding position. Her immobility increases the feelings of fullness and pleasure, building her towards an orgasm.

Faster, time to start going faster.

She pants in time with his movements and feels her pleasure begin to peak.

Going to cum soon. Looks like she is too.

When her orgasm hits, her back arches and she pants, “Ah, Ah, Ah,” in time with the bolts of pleasure pulsing through her body and mind. Her body goes limp just as he fires into her bowels over and over.

That was better than the blow job. We’ll have to do that again, a lot.

She doesn’t need these ropes anymore.

He flicks the ropes off of her wrists and ankles and then pulls her up onto the bed with him. He pulls off her blind fold.

Her eyes squint in the light as her Master’s face slowly comes into focus. She gazes at him adoringly and runs her hand lightly over his chest as they both settle down for a nap.