The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Turned Chapter II

The words, “just getting started” burned into her brain. As she looked up into the mirror hanging over the hospital bed, Laura hardly recognized the woman staring back. Her nipples were rock hard and swollen; her body had a thin sheen of sweat and her skin was totally flushed from her ankles to her face. A scent filled the air near her bed, a scent of female arousal—her arousal and she shut her eyes in embarrassment.

McMannus stepped forward and looking down laughed, “well aren’t we well on the way to becoming a perfect slut.” He continued, “the online bidding war for you is like nothing I have seen before. So many people in so many different countries want a piece of you, my dear.”

For her part, Laura was trying to calm her nerves and make sense out of what was going on around her. She knew she had been drugged, she knew the drugs were weakening her resistance and for some reason her body was growing more and more sensitive by the moment. She tried to shut her eyes and blur out everything, but every time she did, images from the last few hours filled her mind. What worried her the most was her loss of focus on why she was here. It was now no longer about bringing down a crime ring; it was about her own survival.

As technicians observed her, she tried to make a deal with McMannus. “Listen, just let me go and we can act like this never took place.” He poured himself another drink and walking forward took an ice cube and held it over her right nipple. Each drop of cold water had the desired effect and increased her torment.” He took pleasure in watching her try and fight the sensations he was inflicting on her body remarking, " if you think they are sensitive now, just wait,” adding , “if the Japanese bidder wins, you’ll understand a new meaning for size and sensitivity, the Japanese, always breast men.”

He walked away from her and nodded to the medical staff. The head research doctor and nurses approached her and strapped her arm to an IV board. Try as she might, she could not move and they efficiently started another IV. She almost immediately felt the cold fluid enter her vein and soon her mind became foggy. She watched as a drug was injected into the line and almost immediately lost focus. She heard the staff say this was round two and that after three rounds she would be ready for deeper conditioning. With that, darkness enveloped her and her eyes fluttered and shut.

Like before, Laura found herself in a dream. She could not tell if she was awake, sleeping or somewhere in between. The images floating in front of her were just as vivid and just as sexual as last time, only this time they seemed to focus on lesbian encounters. No matter where she looked, she saw women in various states of dress performing multiple sex acts and moaning as they were pleasured. She tried in vain to shut her eyes and block out the images; however, it was a dream, so her eyes could not shut. If she were part of the technical observing the scene, she would have recorded small whimpers that turned into soft moans. Her biological measurements showed continued and heightened arousal. The staff smiled and announced all was going to plan.

What Laura did not know was she had no chance against the powerful drugs dripping into her veins. They relaxed her body completely, while increasing her sensitivity and eroticism. They opened her mind to images that were being flashed before her eyes. What she saw as a dream was actually images being projected onto her retina. Her eyes were bound open and the images automatically repeated themselves before moving to the next level of intensity. What she saw as intense yesterday—seemed mild today—as the conditioning took place and the eroticism and explicit nature of the images increased. As she watched, her moans became louder and her hips slowly began to thrust and rotate. “Get this on film,” McManus ordered, it will be a nice shot for posterity sake.

Laura saw two women in front of her. One was clearly subservient to the other.....she was kneeling on all fours, head down, hips up. Behind her was her lover adorned with a strap-on ready to penetrate the beautiful body on the floor. As Laura watched, the strap-on was thrust into the prostrate woman. At that very instance, unknown to Laura, a dildo was pressed into her pussy. Each time the image showed a trust, she felt a thrust. Soon her body was anticipating the sequence and moving to deepen the penetration. Her moans became louder and louder as she was swept away with both the image and the sensation. In her mind, a woman was fucking her just as she saw happening on the screen. She cried out, “oh my God, no,” as an intense orgasm rippled through her body. He pussy clamped tight on the penetrating dildo as her juice trickled from her body. She had lost total control and there was still almost half a bag of the IV solution left. In her mind, Laura was shocked by her reaction to another woman, she was not a lesbian and had never been attracted to another woman; however, she could not fight the physical and mental stimulation assaulting her.

McMannus smiled and felt his own erection grow as he watched the beautiful agent become overwhelmed with sensations. His twisted mind thought of all the possibilities and how he might sample and test the “goods” before delivery. He could almost feel her pussy clamped hard around his cock and knew that he was going to enjoy breaking this agent. “What a waste,” he murmured, she should have worked for him instead of the government. He nodded, his head pleased with the progress and walked out of the room. “I have an auction to attend too.”

Unknown to McMannus, buried deep in a government facility was a team searching for Laura. Instead of using traditional methods, this team, led by Carole Sibley, used technology and the Internet. Carole was a computer genius and like Laura, had been recruited right out of graduate school. Her and Laura were the same age and entered the agency in the same class quickly becoming close friends. Carole took Laura’s disappearance hard. She had warned Laura that going undercover was not a good idea, but was unable to convince her friend otherwise. Once Laura disappeared, she threw all of her team’s assets and capabilities into the fight to find her friend.

“Boss, you need to see this,” one of her long-haired, t-shirt wearing, unshaven hackers called to her. If you looked at her team, calling them unconventional would be an understatement. Carole walked over and looked up at the projection screen. Her team was very familiar with the dark web and navigated it with speed and agility; none of them were shocked by what they saw or found there and had become almost numb to what they discovered. On a bulletin board, they found the following: sexy federal agent, captured, broken and programmed to your specific tastes, auction starts tomorrow at 6pm, registration a must, minimum bid starts at $2M. Reading the words all Carole could say was “oh my God” as she saw a picture of Laura staring back at her.

McMannus, walked into his office and looked at the data. Registration was already in double digits and he knew this kind of action would get him well over the $2M minimum bid. He recognized some of the profiles registered and knew money was no object. Some were in it for the thrill of having a federal agent, some for the novelty of competition, and some for revenge. It was the last category that interested him as he realized those motivated by revenge wrote big checks. He picked up a phone dialing quickly, all he said was " the package is coming along nicely.”

Laura for her part was helpless. Her body and mind were continually assaulted with images and sensations that kept her in a constant state of arousal. Although beautiful, she never thought of herself as a sexual creature and her sex life was mild with very few encounters. She was too busy with her professional career. That fact was now being used against her and it was like a dam breaking. All she could think about right now was sensual and sexy images. It was all she saw, it was all she heard, and it was all she somehow felt. In her mind she was dreaming, but the technicians knew what she felt was real.

In her dream, she walked forward to a woman beckoning her. The woman was wearing a mask. Laura looked down and knew she was naked, but she did not care. As she reached the woman she stopped and stood there while her hands were bound and placed over her head. The woman reached out squeezing Laura’s nipples until the hardened and then quickly placed a nipple clamp on each causing Laura to moan in both pain and pleasure.

The masked woman said nothing but reached down and invaded Laura’s wetness, sliding a finger into her body and then pressing it to Laura’s lips. “Suck,” she whispered. Laura complied. She cried out, almost screaming as a clit clamp was applied to her body connected by a thin gold chain to her clamped nipples. “We are almost done,“whispered the woman as Laura was forced to bend over.

Laura tried to resist but was held tight by unseen arms. She felt a coldness on her ass and before she could react, felt herself penetrated there for the first time. “There dear, your training is now starting.” Her ass felt full, but the pain faded. She tried to walk, but each step caused new sensations. Fear turned to arousal, arousal to need. Laura was afloat in the sensations when the woman removed we mask. Laura cried out “Carole......why.”

The staff watching her body strapped to the bed were elated. Everything was going to plan. They looked down at Laura and took more film and pictures to capture her progress. Although dreaming, Laura’s nipples were clamped, her clit was clamped and a plug had been inserted into her ass. It was their job to insure whatever the images were showing, was replicated in actual physical sensations assaulting her body. Laura’s mind and body had no chance; to her, it was all real. As they watched, Laura had another orgasm, the instruments capturing it as it flowed through her body. They also knew that in Laura’s mind, Carole had just made her cum. Her life would never be the same.

The final drips from the IV flowed into her arm and the bag was removed. They looked down at Laura as sleep overcame the agent. The doctor monitoring everything ordered the staff to leave her clamped and plugged. He asked to be notified when she awoke. He picked up a cell phone and called McMannus, “Phase II” complete.

HB5211