The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Turned Chapter 3

As Laura slept, the medical team got ready for Phase III. When this phase was complete, Laura would be broken and reconditioning would start. Final reconditioning would not take place until after the auction finished and the needs of the winner were determined. As the medical director liked to say, we can make her into anything they desire. If they want an 18 yr old school girl, we can make that happen; if they want a hardened dyke, we can make that happen, or if they want a stupid bimbo, that can happen too. Looking down at Laura, he commented, “with her and for the right price, all things are possible.”

The insertion of Carole in to the Phase II training was deliberate. As soon as she was registered as a new bidder, McMannus, knew she was a government agent. Carole’s team had no idea that McMannus had someone buried deep in their own organization and their every move was tracked. For her part, Carole did not know that the hunted had become the prey and she was now a target. Instructions for the auction were updated. The only bidders allowed to be virtual were those outside the United States. If inside the U.S., the bidders would now attend in person. They were informed they would be treated to a lavish affair to be followed by the auction.

Laura slowly regained her vision and thought as the drugs wore off. She stared into the mirror suspended over the bed and again was stunned by what she saw. Her nipples were clamped and there was a small gold chain suspended between them and another running down between her thighs. She moved slightly and felt a painful pull on her clit and realized she was clamped there too. Finally, she felt both her ass and pussy filled. With what, she did not know, but she realized she was filled.

Laura tried to remain still as any movement caused stimulation. She realized the drugs were now controlling the intensity of what she felt and she did not want to make things worse by moving, but eventually a cramp in her leg made her shift her weight. That mere movement caused an sharp sensation deep within her body and an associated moan. Her moan alerted her captors and a call was made; “she’s awake and ready for Phase III.

McMannus walked into the room and conferred with the medical staff. He walked over and looked at Laura remarking “well Agent Miles, you are getting a lot of attention online and we surely don’t want to disappoint all of the potential bidders, do we?” With that, he motioned to the medical team and they approached Laura with another IV bag.

This time however, her arms were released as were her legs. The thought of escape quickly flew through her mind, but as if he could read it, McMannus simply said, “at this point in your treatment, escape is impossible.” He continued, “your body actually craves the drugs and the stimulation, as does your mind.” Laura did not understand how they accomplished this with her, but she knew they were right. She lay there waiting for the drugs.

As they approached, the nurse looked down at Laura and said “give me your arm”. Without thinking, Laura presented her right arm. McMannus laughed out load as he always liked this part—the part where the trainee realized they had lost control. The nurse took the extended arm and quickly started a new IV drip. Like before, she took out a needle and injected a pink tinted drug into the line. As Laura’s mind fogged and her body relaxed, she heard them comment,“she’ll like this one.” Laura slipped deeper into a dream-like state, somewhere between sleep and awake, as the images were again projected onto her retina. The images, as before, were timed to the physical stimulation she was receiving and it was not too long before the plug and dildo were vibrating. The technical team filmed Laura’s initial reactions, from her hip movements, to her pelvic thrusts, to her moans that quickly filled the room. She was lost as waves of arousal and sexuality swept over her.

Meanwhile, McMannus had an auction and another snooping government agent to attend too. The team said that Agent Miles would be ready for initial presentation within 48 hrs, so he set the date and time of the auction to coincide with that projection. His technical team made the remote access arrangements while his security staff informed all participants of their attendance instructions.

Carole’s team had no idea they had been compromised. They were busy wiring money to the designated off shore account and making arrangements for Carole’s attendance. She was even taken shopping to insure she projected the right image to the assembled buyers. The change of venue from remote to live, should have triggered some concern, but it did not. It was viewed as just another security measure. Carole was a little nervous as she was a technical agent not a field agent and knew she would be uncomfortable in this world of human trafficking, drugs and sex. However, the knowledge that she could free Laura motivated her beyond her fear.

Across town, McMannus’ security, medical and technical staff met for the first time on Carole. In a very calm and detached manner, they discussed her capture and subsequent treatment that would transform her from and intelligent government agent into—well anything the buyer desired. It was his desire to auction Carole right on the spot with Laura and then break her. After seeing the effectiveness of the treatments against a hardened field agent, McMannus had little concern about breaking Carole.

Laura was lost in her dream world. As the drugs filled her veins, images flooded her mind. This time, the BDSM theme dominated. She saw pairs of people in latex and leather. They were clearly dommes/doms and subs across the landscape. Some were kneeling or in various positions of submission while others were hung, bound or displayed for the people to touch. Throughout the experience, Laura remained a spectator, observing, watching and remaining in the shadows in silence. Suddenly, Carole was at her side, pulling her forward. She was presented to a group of four people: two men and two women. Carole seemed to direct the action as Laura was stripped, bound and suspended from the ceiling. She could not move and was quickly on display like a piece of art.

Carole approached her and kissed her deeply. Instead of pulling back, Laura was shocked as she embraced the kiss, returning it deeper. Before she knew it, one man pulled out is cock and filled her pussy, while another did the same and filled her ass. She was sandwiched between the two. The two women took care of her breasts and nipples and while Carole stroked her face, Laura was taken....not just once but multiple times. At one point, Carole stepped back and filmed what was happening. At another point she took pictures. Laura did not mind nor did the photographic activity register on her mind except that it heightened her arousal. Somehow knowing others watched and we’re seeing what happened to her made her gush.

The medical team watched in almost amazement as Laura’s body moved with the action. She felt everything from her nipples being stimulated to her ass and pussy being filled. As they watched her arousal peaked and her cream flowed from her pussy over the dildo and onto the sheets. The scent of female arousal filled the room. She kept saying “Carole, why?” That soon became “Carole, no,” and eventually “OMG, yes.” The instruments measured orgasm after orgasm as her body and mind surrendered totally to the sensual assault.

The doctor now said it was time for the final test before reconditioning would begin and changed the retina scenario. In it, Laura was taken right to the edge and suspended on the brink of orgasm, but she was not allowed to cum. They manipulated the images and sensations for almost 90 minutes, keeping her suspended in a sensual hell. Her moans filled the air, she cursed, she begged, she declared her need, but she was kept there......in limbo....needing, wanting, and willing to do anything. She was ready.

McMannus returned to the lab when he received the “she’s ready’ text message. When he opened the doors, his senses were assaulted by female arousal. He could smell her arousal in the air, see it on her face, and hear it in Laura’s moans. He felt his cock stir and knew under other conditions, he would just fuck this agent now, but he had an auction to get her ready for, so his physical pleasures took second seat.

“Given the IV is done and removed, she should wake any moment,” commented the doctor. As if on que, they saw her eyes flutter open. Laura’s mind was still somewhat foggy and confused, but her senses were fully engaged. As she awoke, a feeling of incredible arousal swept across her. Her nipples screamed for attention while her pussy and ass clenched the devices invading them. Still, she could not and did not cum.

Nodding to the doctor, McMannus approached the bed. “I see by now you understand the power we control. How your body is but a mere instrument in your own demise,” he commented to Laura. She could not move, she could not talk, only soft moans escaped her lips. As she stared up at him, she realized that she was lost and he had won, nothing mattered but release and he controlled that. The word”please” rolled from her lips at the same time tears rolled from her eyes. “Please,” she said again.

McMannus felt his cock instantly harden. Agent Miles was broken, she was begging for release. Her words of “please” repeated over and over signaled her mental and physical surrender. With the cameras rolling, he looked down and asked her what she wanted to which he got a clear, “let me cum” response. He nodded his head and took her hand placing it on the dildo encased deep in her pussy. As the cameras rolled, Laura began masturbating like she had ever done before. It was hard, it was public and it was primal. As she screamed in passion, tears continued to flow until finally an orgasm ripped through Laura’s body. McMannus smiled, his team almost cheered as Laura lay there, a broken but still beautiful agent, ready for reprogramming and ready for the auction.

“Let her sleep and then clean her up,” I want the next phase of the programming to go as well as the first. The doctor nodded yes and motioned to his staff that moved away from the bed. As they did, wires were disconnected and inserts removed. Soon it was only a naked female in a room alone, covered and sleeping. Laura did not know at that moment where she was or what she had become, she was only aware of sleep and the need to rest.