The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Turned Chapter 5

Carole clapped to blend in and tried not to register the shock she was feeling on her face. She could not believe what she was seeing. Laura, their best field agent was kneeling at the side of the very man they were sent to bring down. Not only was she kneeling, she was smiling. The entire display seemed more and more bizarre. Carole was not sure what they had done to her friend, but the Laura kneeling there was not the agent she remembered.

As he talked, McMannus flashed some images of Laura’s treatment up on the screen to illustrate the effectiveness of his process. At various times, he had Laura change position and assured the audience that Laura would do anything he asked. To prove his point, he looked at Laura and said, “why don’t you properly welcome Carole to our auction given she is the only woman bidder.” Carole snapped out of her daze when she heard her name and could do little as Laura walked over to her without compromising her position.

Looking up from her chair, Carole could see Laura’s body through the sheer bra and panty the former agent wore. She swore Laura’s nipples had doubled in size and she could almost see her pussy glistening behind the fabric. Laura’s scent filled the space between them as she got closer. Carole easily recognized her friend’s arousal and realized just how turned on Laura seemed at the moment. For her part, Laura stopped in front of her, bent down and gave her a deep, sensuous kiss penetrating Carole’s lips with ease. Carole had to play along or blow her cover. When she broke off the kiss, Laura smiled and said, “welcome.”

Inside her head, Laura was screaming to her friend......run, but she could not articulate the word. Trapped in her body and the sensations, all she could do outwardly was obey the commands of McMannus. To her, he was the authority figure, to please an authority figure was pleasure.

McMannus basked in the approval of his colleagues and outlined the deal. Within 30 days, Laura would be turned over to the winner at a location of their choosing. Laura would be modified mentally and physically to meet the taste of the winner. No one in the room had any doubt that McMannus somehow had acquired the biotechnology to do whatever they wanted. As Carole looked around the room, she could see the smiles on the men’s faces as each was thinking what they would do to Laura. On the VTC, Señor Guerro laughed and said, " just give her to me, I will have her down here fucking donkeys for tourists before it is over.” The room burst into laughter and for the first time, Carole realized how sick some of these people were.

Laura for her part just remained relaxed and kneeling. She wanted to run, she wanted to scream, she wanted anything but this, but here she was kneeling, smiling, and adoring her captor like he was a god. As McMannus ran his hands through her hair, those in the room could hear Laura moan in a low tone....again applause broke out. “She will become anything you desire,” was all McMannus said. With that, he told Laura to stand and strip. In seconds, Laura was naked and on display for the bidders. With a smile, the auction was on.

It did not take long for the bidding to get into double digits. Overseas money dominated the early bidding with Japanese and Mexican money leading the pack. When the bidding reached $15M, Carole decided to enter and play the game. She sent a shock through the room when she announced $20M for the “federal bitch” as she now referred to Laura. The $20 million bid was quickly matched and then surpassed and Carole found herself in a bidding war with both the Japanese and Mexicans. Knowing she was playing with house money, she pressed forward and went to $30M. Now, it was only her and the Japanese. When she hit $35M, the Japanese were done with a nod of the head to Carole.

She sat back, victorious, smiling as those around her applauded. She was almost immediately asked what she was going to do with her winnings. McMannus walked over and asked how Laura was to be modified. In her haste to not screw up that answer, Carole asked for a few minutes to decide. McMannus nodded and had the staff bring out drinks and food for everyone. As they stood and mingled, champagne was passed and McMannus, looking directly at Carole, raised a glass to the victor. Carole, nodded and took a deep sip.

McMannus smiled, knowing her food and drink were laced with drugs. Now the real auction would begin. He addressed the group telling them how the federal government had tried to infiltrate the group and gathering, but had been unsuccessful pointing directly at Laura. “Even now,” he continued, " they believe they can penetrate the group.” He looked directly at Carole and sternly said “don’t they?” For her part, Carole tried not to respond, but a look of panic came across her face as she realized that her arms and legs were feeling very heavy. Her glass fell from her hand shattering on the floor and she just stood there as McMannus called out: " gentleman, may I introduce our second federal agent and now may we continue the auction for the federal bookends?”

The bidding accelerated quickly soon topping the $50M mark. Carole stood there unable to move but mentally alert to her surroundings. She was helpless as the assistants removed her dress and left her exposed in the sexy lingerie she wore that night. For her part, Laura stood there naked, smiling, but inwardly screaming in anger. Finally it was over with the Japanese the victors. McMannus, made final arrangements and thanked the other participants before dismissing them. Pouring himself a drink, he looked at Carole. “Soon,” he said, “movement will come back and you will be able to talk.” Then I will tell you what is in store for you.

As she stood there Carole knew she was out of options, she was not a field agent. Slowly she regained feeing in her arms and legs and was moved to a seat. McMannus sat across from her....“surprise” is all he said. Then he looked at her and said “I’d like to show you something.” On the screen flashed pictures of a team, her team. He had identified every one of them. Her mind tried to process what she was watching, but it was hard. One by one, she saw her team be taken, kidnapped and whisked away. “Poor Carole, it seems you have no team left.” You will soon see them here as they are on their way to new lives. Unfortunately, you will not be able to help them as you will be deep in your own treatment.

Carole could feel tears roll down her cheeks as she saw her brightest technician, Mary captured, transported, and deposited to what looked like a medical lab. As she watched in horror, Mary was stripped naked, electrodes were placed on her body and head and then she was dressed head to toe in black latex. As Carole watched, dials were turned and Mary screamed falling to the floor. The screams soon died out replaced by moans and whimpers....McMannus came closer. It seems your assistant is a virgin, do you know what she will bring me? Carole filled with anger and yelled “you bastard.” In her rage, she never felt the needle hit her neck as she slumped to the floor wrapped in a blanket of sleep.

When Carole came too, she was strapped on a gurney in front of a machine she did not recognize. A technical staff member announced she was awake and the doctor arrived. “As one scientist to another,” he said, “you should appreciate what I will be doing to you” my treatment will rewire your thoughts and desires according to what your new owners asked for. Right now, we know that they want you to have a hyper sex drive, be extremely sensitive, big breasted, and if possible lactating. He added that additional traits desired were she was to be a bi-sexual and unfortunately, not too bright. One consolation, however, is the treatments do not erase your deep memories. You will remember who you were and what has happened, but you won’t be able to do anything about it. As Laura is already discovering, you will be a prisoner in your own body.

Carole tried to pull away as the IV started, but she had no chance. For the next 72 hrs, she received the same therapy that Laura had undergone, but not being a field agent, she broke much earlier. When she was finally released from the gurney her IQ had not been touched but her sex drive that was off the charts. She would do anything to feel the pleasure her body now needed. As she was allowed to sit up and talk, tears again rolled down her cheeks. She was not threat to anyone and she would not think of escaping. She was taken to a room where McMannus declared she was ready for her next Phase and before she left, he gave her an updated presentation on the fate of her old team.

Mary, her favorite, now had the IQ of a ten year old, and was addicted to wearing latex and pain. She was in McMannus’ words a pure “pain slut.” She was sold and waiting shipment to Eastern Europe. Her two hackers, Daryl and Chet, hacked their last systems and now could barely concentrate on a keyboard. Both had been given homosexual tendencies and had been sold to Central American merchants where they were now male escorts in the Rio market. Both, Carole was told, had deep anal fetishes. One by one, he recounted how they had dismantled the team she had built and shipped them around the world. All she could do was sit and cry.

Carole was put back in her room which was for all intents and purposes a cell. She fell asleep sobbing. About 5am, she awoke in pain. Her chest was killing her. She felt an unnatural heaviness but her hands were restrained and it was dark. She called out to no end. The pain and throbbing continued until daylight filtered through the lone window. When the nurse arrived, Carole was in tears. As she was taken to the bathroom, she passed a mirror and immediately knew why she was hurting. Her breasts were huge. She was normally a 36B and what she saw was a 40DDD and growing. Her nipples had doubled in size and were enflamed. Her hands remained bound, so she could not touch them. She pleaded with the nurse for help, but all the nurse did was call for the doctor and McMannus.

As Carole tried to fight the pain, she was examined. “Perfect” was all McMannus said. The doctor added, “her milk has come in early and she will need constant stimulation from this point forward.” He added, “the Japanese will be pleased.” McMannus laughed and motioned to the nurse, “put her in with her new roommate.” With that Carole was moved down the hall to a new room and inside it sat Laura also in tears and pain. One look between them caused more tears. “What have they done to us?” cried Carole. Laura looked up and could only articulate what her shrinking outward intelligence would allow. “My boobies hurt,” she cried.

Carole was told to sit down. As she did, the nurse brought over the smiling Laura. Within moments, the same nurse brought Laura’s lips close to Carole’s extended nipples. “Here dear,” she whispered, “I think your friend needs your help.” With those words, Laura began to suck and Carole felt three things: revulsion over what was happening, immediate relief from the pressure built up in her breasts, and sexual arousal that grew by the minute. By the time Laura drained one breast and started on the other, Carole was quivering in need. As Laura suckled, Carole experienced one orgasm and then another. She had never cum from nipple stimulation and was shocked. Her hypersensitive body was new to her.

Now Laura loomed over her and lowered her huge boob to Carole’s lips. She moaned, “help me too.” Unable to resist anymore, Carole opened her lips and began sucking the sweet milk from her friend. Laura immediately began rubbing herself on Carole’s leg and it wasn’t long until she had he first orgasm that was quickly followed by two more. In the end, both women were exhausted. The nurse looked down. “The two of you are now roommates and will do everything together.” Each morning and evening, you will suckle one another or the pain will come back. Quietly both women screamed, but outwardly, they just nodded.

As the weeks went on their daily treatments continued and the physical alterations began to change their appearance. By day 21, McMannus’ work was done. The two women sitting in front of him no longer looked like the federal agents he had captured, but like exotic dancers built for the stage. Both had blonde hair, plump lips and huge breasts. Their hips had widened and their tone muscles had given way to soft curves in all the right places. Most of all, they were no longer outwardly intelligent. The smiled a lot, occasionally giggled and their IQ was well south of 100. Inwardly, both were trapped in their bodies and although mentally screaming could not change the way they reacted. McMannus knew that this was his ultimate revenge. He looked to his staff and said notify the Japanese we are ready for delivery. As he left the room, he turned and looking directly at them said, “enjoy your new lives.....”

3 Months Later

Nightly, Laura and Carole entertained Japanese businessmen, mobsters, tourists and anyone willing to pay the cover charge at an exclusive gentleman’s club tucked away in a back alley in Tokyo. As the lights went down, a bed on the stage would rotate and out would come Carole and Laura. For the next 30 minutes they would seduce each other ending with a double ended dildo fuck where each was impaled deeply and brought to orgasm by their own thrusting. Then club guest for the right fee could join them on stage for a public blowjob or a fuck depending on the patron’s desires.

Internally, both had almost gone mad by this point as they descended into the depths of the adult entertainment industry. Their minds screamed as they were displayed and used, but their bodies just smiled and responded. There only solace was each morning and evening they received an injection of a powerful drug that was not only addictive, but relaxed them and made their life tolerable. After all, the Japanese did not want to lose their investments. Within the Japanese mob, The club and its owners had become almost rock stars and people traveled from afar to see the rumored “former American agents.”

As they stood there, the music started and the lights dimmed. Laura looked at her partner and taking her hand whispered “it’s time.” They walked on the stage, naked and turned facing each other locked in a deep, tongue grinding kiss. Behind the bright lights they did not see McMannus, but he was there, a guest of honor. As he watched them perform, he was nothing but proud of his work. He leaned across the table, raised a glass to his Japanese host and said, “now about the next shipment....”