The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agents Transformed Part II

It had been three months since Sam and Sherry disappeared while investigating Laura’s empire and island. Although an investigation had been launched by the agency, no evidence of foul play was ever uncovered uncovered. In fact, the entire island and villa complex had been searched in a vain attempt to find the missing agents. In the end, federal authorities had to withdraw as they really had no jurisdiction on the private off shore island. It was as if the agents fell of the face of the earth.

Meanwhile, trapped in their own bodies, the former agents could do little to help themselves. In fact, they were barely recognizable to anyone visiting the island who might have known them in a past life. Instead, under the controlling hand of Laura and her medical team, they had been transformed into new personas both physically and mentally. Although both were still tortured with moments of lucidity, where their captors allowed them to remember their former selves, these moments became fewer and further apart as the new personalities took hold and deepened. Sam and Sherry were almost walking poster children for the effectiveness of the Laura’s program.

For his part, Sam spent the last 90 days being physically and mentally altered to be the perfect submissive. Under a steady diet of drugs, mental conditioning and some genetic manipulation, he transformed from an athletic field agent into a BDSM submissive who felt comfortable under the heel of his former partner. Mentally, he had been dulled and made receptive to FEMDOM programming. He constantly walked around with his eyes down, unsure of himself and waiting to be told what to do. Timid would be the perfect word to describe him. Physically, he was a shell of his former self. His muscle mass was gone and his ripped image replaced was replaced by slight curves. Whereas, his former self projected power, the new self projected weakness and the need for control. He had zero body hair and his skin was smooth and flawless. Genetically, however, his sex organs had been enhanced and he now sported a 10 inch penis that provided his Mistress hours of pleasure whenever she needed it. He also had become a pain slut and got off on beatings. Sherry, now his Mistress, used this to her advantage as another form of control. Sam loved the feel of latex and leather on his skin and was often dressed in skin tight outfits that left nothing to the imagination.

Beyond those changes, there were others that now showed his status in life. Both of his nipples had been pierced and he sported gold nipple rings. Sam also had piercings on his penis and his tongue. His body was branded on his left thigh, while a tattoo adorned his groin. His normal dress beyond the latex and leather included a collar, a back rod ending in an anal hook as well as a cock cage. He now felt naked without these devices. Sam no longer wore a shock collar as he was totally under the control of his mistress. He love the feel of the constant penetration in his ass and if Laura and Sherry had their way, he would soon be bi-sexual—servicing women and men alike.

For her part, Sherry hardly remembered her time as an agent. Those thoughts had been suppressed as she became more and more dominant. Her body had also been genetically enhanced whereas she had the skin and muscle tone of a 21 year old Olympic athlete. Her breasts were now firm and one could call them perky. She did not need a bra as her muscles easily supported both the size and mass of her enhanced chest. Mentally, she enjoyed nothing more than keeping Sam in his place and training other visitors how to control their submissives. She loved using the crop or whip to beat Sam submissive and found a punishment session erotically stimulating to the point of orgasm. She was Laura’s greatest accomplishment. She took great joy in humiliating Sam at every turn and controlled his every waking moment.

For her part, Laura continued to run her island and the empire she created. Daily, she checked in on her experiment making sure both the Domme and Submissive remained on track. They were her Guinea Pigs and whatever new device, treatment or drug her team came up with, they were the human testers. She had tested and improved mental conditioning and was now sure that she could, given enough time, break any subject and transform them into whatever a buyer or rival desired. Her discoveries, she was sure, would lead to a lucrative business.

On Friday night, Laura invited both of them to her villa for dinner. Actually, she had Sherry for dinner and Sam helped serve. During dinner they watched a news report about their old agency in which the new Director, Amanda Blake, testified about organized crime in Latin America and promised to make a dent in both the drug and arms trade. She specifically mentioned the agencies inability to infiltrate human intelligence sources into the fight without them being compromised. She promised the hearing that she had new plans and almost guaranteed success. When Laura heard that boast, it gave her an idea.

The plan was simple, what if she could lure the new director into a location where she too could be whisked away to the island and transformed into her greatest accomplishment. A feat like that would solidify her power and make her a legend in the crime community. To make the plan a reality, she would need the full cooperation of her latest D/s couple delivered by the federal government. Given she had total control over them, insuring cooperation would not be hard. She put the plan in motion.

A few weeks later, Director Blake received a vague email alluding to the fact that her missing agents had been sighted at a resort in Costa Rica. The email included a hazy picture that the lab clearly identified as Sam and Sherry. She immediately ordered a team to intercept them and decided to be there for their rescue from captivity, extraction, and debriefings. All of this was anticipated by Laura who prided herself on keeping one step ahead of the government.

The agency team arrived in country and settled into a resort hotel near where the former agents had been spotted. None realized that the hotel was owned by Laura through a dummy company. Amanda and her bodyguard were sequestered on the top floor, while the four agents in charge of the recovery remained in the lobby and pool area. Throughout the day and into the evening, there was no sighting of either Sam or Sherry. Finally, the agents decided to call it a night and find some dinner at the outdoor cafe. Observing them, Laura smiled as her wait staff doctored the first round and then the second round of drinks the agents ordered. Before their meal arrived, the two female agents where under the influence of a powerful aphrodisiac, while the two male agents were dosed with a powerful stimulant many times more powerful then Viagra. Again, it was an opportunity for Laura’s team to test their discoveries on human subjects.

Laura almost chuckled as she watched the female agents begin to squirm in their chairs as the drug took effect. She knew that they were lubricating profusely and emitting all the physical signs of arousal. The men had bulges in their pants that were hard to hide. When the music stated, it added to the building sexual tension and before long all four were on the dance floor grinding away into one another. The end result was inevitable, all four ended up together in a lust filled orgy where the female agents were fucked, eaten and used all night long. All of this was recorded to include the sounds coming from the room. The agents threw all caution to the wind as condoms were not used and the sex was unprotected. Both female agents were fucked time and time again by their male partners until their womb was filled with potent male sperm. Not only were they fucked, but they encouraged it, wanted it and were driven to more and more by the drugs altering their personalities. Finally, exhaustion took over and the agents collapsed in a naked heap on the floor. They never heard the door open, the silent figures bend down and inject their naked thighs, or the sounds of their bodies being bundled up and carried to a waiting van.

Meanwhile, Amanda Blake heard the knock at the door before Sandy, her agency bodyguard responded. Sandy was in the shower and never heard the knock. Forgetting protocol, Amanda unlocked the door which immediately flew open as two men with guns drawn entered followed quickly by Laura. Director Blake tried to reach for her pistol, but it was quickly pushed away. Sandy, walking in from taking the shower wrapped in a short towel had no chance and was quickly subdued. Laura motioned to her team and they soon had both Amanda and Sandy seated on a sofa. Sandy looked uncomfortable feeling almost naked and very exposed in a damp towel.

Laura introduced herself and showed Director Blake pictures of the four agents on the rescue team. Amanda was shocked as she saw the naked agents participating in multiple sex acts. Laura commented, “they could not help themselves, we have created some powerful drugs that induce all kinds of behaviors as you will soon find out.” With that, she made a call and the door opened. Standing before Amanda Blake were her lost agents Sam and Sherry. She hardly recognized them at first. Laura took the opportunity to explain how they had both been modified and we’re now no longer agents but pure D/s trainers and Lab rats for her medical experiments. On que, Sam dropped to his knees and worshipped Sherry’s pussy. When his lips were glistening with her juices, Laura had him kiss both Amanda and her bodyguard, transferring the taste of pussy juice to their lips.

Laura laughed at the revulsion shown on Director Blake’s face. “Director Blake, or should I call you Amanda, you will grow to love and crave female juices as will your cute bodyguard.” Amanda shook her head, but Laura continued: “before we are done with you, we will transform you into lesbian lovers who want nothing more out of life then to serve me and each other.” Amanda looked up and simply stated “you are mad” and as she did, she watched in terror as a needle was plunged into her bodyguard’s neck. Sandy fell to the floor unable to move.

Before she could call out, Amanda suffered a similar fate and darkness enveloped her world. Laura gave some orders and picked up the phone, calling for her car. Not a bad night, she thought, six agents to include the director. It could not have gone any better.

When Amanda woke, she did not know where she was located but realized that she had been moved. She also discovered that she was totally naked. She looked across the room and saw Sandy still asleep, but also naked. She knew that both of them were in trouble. In a few moments, Sandy awoke from her slumber, but quickly discovered she was of little help to Amanda; both were prisoners. They turned simultaneously as the door opened. In walked Laura and her medical staff followed by Sherry. Sam was not present. Laura mockingly greeted her captives and announced that they were about to see the research executed on the island and that they in fact, would have the privilege of participating in a new round of drug trials. With that, Sherry walked up and quickly collared Sandy and then Amanda. The collars were locked in place and were capable of delivering painful shocks if either disobeyed. A part of the training was if one disobeyed, both were shocked. The shocks were so painful, Laura explained, that the victims would literally lose control of their bladder and piss themselves. Without a word, she hit the control button and pain coursed through both women. They fell to the floor like rag dolls unable to control their muscles and their bladders emptied. Both were humiliated beyond belief, but clearly understood their situation.

With a nod, Amanda and Sandy were moved down the hall to another room where they were strapped to a gurney. One by one, multiple IV lines were started as a potent flow of drugs entered their bodies. Again, visors were place over their heads and ear buds were placed in their ears. Immediately, images of lesbian lovers assaulted their senses. Whenever someone in the images climaxed, s sensor on the gurney would stimulate either Amanda or Sandy to orgasm. It was clinical, it was methodical and it was effective. They were being trained that a woman’s touch equaled pleasure and given the drug cocktail flowing through them, they had no way to resist. Although to them it seemed like hours, in reality, the training went non-stop for days. By the end, like a dog in a Pavlov experiment, they had embedded responses to visual and verbal stimulus.

Throughout it all, Laura monitored the progress and was pleased. The other four agents had been shuffled off to various tests and procedures and by the time Amanda awoke from what she thought was a sleep, all had been conditioned to a new station in life. As Amanda awoke, she was confused. She was in a luxury suite in what seemed to be a resort. She had no recollection of how she got here or what had happened to her. She immediately looked around for clothes but only saw a robe. Grabbing it, she wrapped her body and set out to find Sandy. She did not have far to look as she was in an adjoining room. Both women were near tears as they tried to determine what had happened to them. Amanda hugged Sandy trying to comfort her and immediately felt a rush of pleasure. She knew Sandy felt it too. Sandy, upset that she was so emotional, stated, “what have they done to us.” A voice suddenly answered “you will soon find out.” With that, Laura and her team entered the room.

Amanda tried to question Laura but was silenced with the wave of a hand. Sandy tried to say something but got the same treatment. Neither seemed capable of speaking and fear crossed both of their faces. " You see my dears,” Laura laughed, " you have been totally conditioned to respond to my voice and hand signals” laughing harder, she explained that they were mere puppets on a string. With that she looked at Sandy and lowered her palm to her waist. Sandy immediately knelt on the floor. Tears rolled down her face. Seeing the emotional display and tears in front of her, Laura explained that their body’s hormones had been adjusted and that both women were now very emotional—unlike their former agent selves. They would feel fear, despair and cry at the sound of “boo.” She could immediately see the look of despair cross their faces.

A door on the side of the room opened and in walked the other four agents captured that fateful night. Director Blake was initially glad to see them, but quickly realized something was different. All of them had a look of fear and terror on their faces and something she had never seen before—hopelessness. That thought bore into Amanda’s mind.

The four were told to face Laura, who now had Amanda and Sandy sitting behind her. The first male agent was brought forward and with a mere word, he willingly removed his clothing until he was standing naked. As he stood there, a latex clad figure that Amanda recognized as her former agent Sherry, walked behind him and producing a crop began to beat his body without mercy. As the male agent cried out, Amanda noticed something else, his penis got hard and he became aroused. The more he was beaten, the harder he got. Amanda for some reason could not keep her eyes off the hardening penis. When fully erect, the beaten agent turned and immediately threw the closest of the two female agents to the floor. Like an animal, he tore her clothes from her and then rammed his cock into her waiting pussy where they fucked like animals in front of the crowd. As Amanda watched in awe, the female agent began crying out for more. As the male continued to fuck the helpless agent, he did not see Sam walk behind him clad in latex. Amanda gasped when she saw Sam take his cock out and with a single stroke penetrate the ass of the male agent fucking on the floor. Now all three were filled: a pussy with a cock, an ass with a cock and Sam’s ass with an anal hook. The three continued until first Sam and then the other two agents orgasmed and collapsed on the floor. Of course, the entire scene was filmed by Laura’s crew.

Laura looked over at Sandy and immediately commented on how sexy she looked as she touched her growing wetness. Tears rolled down Sandy’s face, but she could not help herself. To Amanda’s shock, when she looked down, she was doing the same thing. Her pussy was dripping. With a nod from Laura, Amanda removed her fingers and fed them to Sandy; Sandy did the same to Amanda. Both cried tears of shame as their tongues tasted the sweetness. Laura grinned, the image was priceless.

The second female agent captured was now brought in naked and afraid. As Amanda was forced to watch, she got down on all fours with her ass in the air. Behind her, a large Great Dane was brought in. Sherry walked up and sprayed the agent’s exposed pussy and inserted a wax capsule deep inside her. To the Great Dane, the agent now had the scent of a bitch in heat and the dog immediately went about the task of mounting her. Before the agent could cry out, the dog had its paws on her back and it’s swollen cock buried deep in her pussy. It then began to fuck the agent just as it would a bitch. Both Amanda and Sandy were shocked but looked on. The bitch agent’s face was priceless and her tears flowed as she became horrified that her body was responding to this dog rape. The more the Great Dane fucked her, the more she pushed back until she was moaning in pleasure wanting more. Amanda tried to look away but could not. In fact, she continued to finger herself faster as did Sandy. She could only watch as one of her best field agents, a highly educated career woman was fucked by a dog and enjoyed it.

Finally the remaining male agent was brought into the room, stripped and was tied naked to a St Andrew’s Cross. On signal, Amanda and Sandy stood on each side of him and when commanded began to beat his back and buttocks. The beating intensified as did their arousal. The agent’s cries of pain became moans of pleasure as first he and then his punishers gave into the conditioning and programming. He was a pain slut and erupted in orgasm shooting white rope after rope across the floor. Amanda and Sandy were FEMDOMs who enjoyed torturing the weak male before them. Laura smiled...everything was perfect.....well almost.

Amanda and Sandy were on their knees weeping uncontrollably. They had just beaten a fellow agent inflicting great pain and loved it. Both had orgasmed and now were wrapped in a cloud of embarrassment. When they saw the cameras, they were mortified. Looking down, Laura knew the Director was broken as was her bodyguard. They were now mere playthings unable to resist what was happening to them. The conditioning was perfect.

With a nod, both Amanda and Shelly were taken back to the suite, where they were stripped naked and left alone. Both were speechless and unable to talk about what they had just witnessed. After a few moments, the door opened and again Laura walked in. She then detailed to the director what would happen to her four agents as well as Sherry and Sam. All would never leave the island. All were now deeply involved and immersed in fetishes and FEMDOM and part of the family. Looking down, Laura commented “and that brings us to the two of you.” Grinning at Sandy, she commented, “you look like a dog lover.” After witnessing what happened to the other agent, Sandy recoiled in terror. Laura continued, “when these tapes are released, you are ruined, so my work is really over, I might just let you go to live with what you have become.”

Neither Amanda nor Sandy believed that statement and both waited for the other shoe to drop. With a nod, technicians stepped forward and quickly injected both women with a new drug. Laura smiled and said “if the two of you can fight the effects of the drug, I will let you go, good luck.” As she turned to leave, she opened a bag and dumped a collection of sex toys on the bed. “You might need these.”

Almost immediately, both women knew they were in trouble. They could feel their bodies being stimulated. As Amanda looked at Sandy, she could almost see her nipples harden and skin flush red. She knew instinctively, her body was doing the same. Her pussy grew wet and juices flowed liberally toward her thighs. Her breathing quickened and most frightening of all, her desire—a desire for Sandy grew. As she looked up, she saw Sandy approach with a glazed look of passion on her face. One moment led to another and the two were soon locked in a lesbian embrace on the floor. Sandy reached up and grabbed a double dildo and after inserting it in her own wet pussy, slid it deeply in Amanda. They were lost in the moment and were soon fucking like long lost lovers. Of course all of this was taped and Laura watched the entire affair. She smiled and commented, “add these women to the research list.” She looked back at the screen.....“who would have guessed....lesbian lovers.” Smiling she walked down to greet a new batch of guests arriving for what could only be described as a transforming experience.