The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Mc/ns/teen/romance/violence/pregnancy mf/mF/ fF

Among the many authors I’ve read and for whom I consider my greatest influences, I would have to count Gambit and Eric Storm as the most influential to this story.

(Intro)

Jeff turned over and looked at the clock. “Shit!! I overslept,” he yelled, as he leaped out of bed. The sixteen year-old raced to the bathroom for his shower as he mumbled under his breath. As he waited for the shower to get warm, he glanced in the mirror. The boy he saw looking back was average looking, with long black hair and hazel eyes. He was 6′3″ and in good shape.

As he climbed into the shower he couldn’t help but think back to the dream he had the night before. In it he saw ruins of cities with bodies strewn around. It still gave him chills down his spine as he remembered how clear it was to him. He hurried with his shower and climbed out, vigorously drying his hair, as he walked into his room. He grabbed his favorite black jeans and red pullover shirt and quickly put them on.

As he walked out of his room, he narrowly missed colliding with his seventeen year-old sister, Holly. She was a beautiful girl, with blonde hair and the clearest blue eyes that Jeff had ever seen. Where Jeff was tall, Holly was only 5′3″. She was blessed with a great figure, which Jeff appreciated every time he saw her. He smiled as he walked by her and was suddenly startled when she winked up at him. “What the fuck was that all about”, he mused as he continued down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs he dashed into the kitchen to see if his mother had left any notes. When he saw there were none he left for school, with no idea of what lay ahead not only for the day, but also from that day forward.

Chapter. 1

Part. 1

Jeff whistled happily as he stepped out the door to go to school. He glanced back and yelled, “Hey Holly, get with it, we’re going to be late.”

“I’m hurrying Jeff,” she gasped as she caught up to her brother. Jeff smiled as he looked at his sister, he always enjoyed their walks together and today was no exception. She had looked up to him as her protector ever since that day 4 years ago when he had busted that bully’s nose for calling her a bitch. She had never forgotten the look in his eyes afterwards, they were full of love and tenderness for his little sister, but she could also see the loathing he had for the bastard that lay bleeding behind them. They walked silently to school as Jeff worried about the dream the night before. “Why was he having a dream like that, when he normally only dreamt about girls” he wondered. Holly noticed her brother was not himself that morning as she took advantage of that to gaze adoringly at her younger sibling. “If only he wasn’t my brother”, she sighed. If Jeff had known her thoughts, he would have been shocked and scared since he had the very same thoughts about his sister.

When they arrived at school, Jeff held the door open as his sister went in ahead of him. She smiled up at him and said “See you after school, little bro.” He laughed and went to his locker, ready for another day of learning. Just as Jeff was turning away from his locker, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He knew someone was watching him, but with all the kids in the halls, he couldn’t pinpoint any particular person that might be watching him. The feeling left him so he just figured that it wasn’t important and put it out of his mind. He walked into his English Lit class and stopped short. Instead of the pudgy Mr. Wills, he had been seeing all year, there was a very young, VERY sexy woman standing at the front of the class. “Well, looks like this is going to be a great day”, he mused as he took his seat.

Just then, the bell rang as the last student was hurrying through the door. The pretty girl standing in front of the class peered over her desk and said, “Good morning class, my name is Miss Hunter. Please take your seats.” Jeff smiled as he watched the anxious expression flit across her face then was replaced by a beautiful smile when she glanced at him. Jeff turned red as she looked at him for what seemed 10 minutes, but was only three seconds at most.

“What did I do to deserve that?” he wondered as he opened his book. The rest of the class went by normally until the end when her soft voice called his name, " Jeffrey Linden, would you stay for just a moment? I need to talk to you.”

“Now what,” he wondered as he walked to her desk. “Yes, maam?” he said when he had reached her desk.

“I was supposed to give this to you” she said as she held out an odd ring.

“To me?” he said, “Why?”

The pretty redhead shrugged her shoulders and said “I’m not allowed to tell you that. All I CAN tell you is when you put it on, you will know.”

Jeff started feeling uncomfortable, “Is this some kind of joke?” he wondered as she dropped it into his hand. “Don’t put it on here, wait till you’re home” he was cautioned.

“I will answer any other questions you may have tomorrow.” Jeff looked at the ring, and then slipped it into his pocket. He walked out of the room and on to his next class.

By the time Jeff got home that night, he had forgotten all about the ring till he was getting ready for bed. When he had taken off his jeans and was about to put them in the hamper, the ring fell out of his pocket. He picked up the ring and looked closely at it. The ring had an odd insignia on it, but other than that it was just like any other ring...................or so he thought. He slipped the ring onto his finger and suddenly he began to get a tingle in his head. “What the hell?????? " The feeling disappeared and the boy decided to just go to sleep and ask Miss Hunter about it the next morning. Just as he was about to turn off the light, Holly walked in, her perky tits pushing her nightgown to its limits. Jeff thought, “Wow, I wish I could feel those against me. " Holly’s eyes glazed for a moment then she started walking toward her brother. As she reached him she put her arms around him and pressed her chest against Jeff’s chest. The feeling overwhelmed the boy as his cock grew into a bar of iron. He jumped back and said “Did you need something sis?”

She looked odd for just a moment and said “Yeah, but I don’t remember now, I will probably remember in the morning.” When she hurried out of the room, Jeff watched her with a dumbfounded look on his face. As he began to get into bed, the boy had no idea what lay in store for him.

“Oh Jeff, fuck me harder, I have to have you deep inside me! Ung yeah, just like that.”

At that moment Jeff woke up in a cold sweat. “What the hell is going on, I can’t be dreaming about my own sister,” thought the boy. He raced to the shower, but instead of waiting for it to warm up, he dove in. After the freezing shower had calmed him down, he began to try to sort it out in his mind. “First I feel weird yesterday, then I get that ring.........” The ring!!! Jeff looked down at his hand, but the ring was gone. “Oh no, I was supposed to talk to Miss Hunter about it and it’s gone. Now, what do I do?” Jeff ran back to his room and looked all over, but there was no ring. He decided to tell her the truth and hope she wouldn’t be too upset with him. Jeff gathered his books and went downstairs and found his mother Janine there. “What are you doing home, mom?” he asked.

“It’s Tuesday, you know I always get Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s off,” she told him.

“Oh yeah, sorry mom, I didn’t sleep real good last night,” he said. He looked at his mother; at 40 she still looked great. With blonde hair, blue eyes and a trim but curvy body she had turned many a man’s head. He started getting erect again, so he hurried out the door to go to school. “Now I’m getting those thoughts about my mom. What the hell is wrong with me,” he wondered. He decided to call to his sister so they could be on their way, “Hey, Holly. Let’s go so we aren’t late today, ok?”

About that time his cute sister walked out, “ok, ok what’s the hurry anyway? It’s just school,” she said with a laugh. She glanced at her brother, “What’s the problem bro? You look like you stayed up all night.” When she looked closer she took a step back. His eyes!! They had changed to a deep blue. “Your eyes, what happened to your eyes,” she asked.

“Nothing sis, c’mon let’s get to school,” he said as he picked up his pace and began hurrying to get to school to solve the mystery of the disappearing ring.

When Jeff arrived at school, the sense of foreboding was even worse. He still sensed something watching him, but he also sensed something else, the calm before the storm. The boy walked into his English Lit class and almost ran into the very person he was looking for. “Good morning Jeff, sleep well?” she asked.

As the young man turned a bright red, the beautiful redhead smiled softly at him. “No, ma’am I was having all sorts of really weird dreams,” he replied.

“Yes, I can imagine you might have, would you like to tell me about them,” she asked.

“No, they were just weird,” was his blushful answer. “I see, well did you try using the ring,” she asked. The shamefaced boy couldn’t look his lovely teacher in the eye as he admitted, “I lost the ring, Miss Hunter.”

The teacher laughed for a moment then told him “You didn’t lose the ring, your body absorbed it.”

“What do you mean absorbed it?” he asked.

“That’s the property of the Oberon Ring, the rightful owner absorbs it, only to reappear 500 years later. I’m to be your guide to learn the powers,” she told him.

“Powers?” he gasped.

“Yes the ring gives its owner special powers, and I have been sent to teach them all to you,” she told him. As she studied his expression she told him " Meet me here after school, and you will begin your lessons.”

Part 2.

Jeff walked through his classes in a daze, trying to figure out what she meant by lessons. As the last bell rang, he caught up to Holly and told her, “I need to stay after school, Miss Hunter said she wanted to go over some lessons with me.”

Holly wondered at this as her brother was usually one of the tops in his class, but she told him “Ok, bro, will I see you at home?”

“Yeah, I don’t think I will be too late,” he replied. The girl leaned up to him and kissed him softly on the lips, causing the boy to wonder just what was going to happen next.

“See ya at home bro,” she told him as she walked away, wiggling her ass sexily at him. As Jeff walked into his English Lit classroom, he was stunned when he heard “Can you hear this,” echoing in his brain. “What the hell,” he wondered as he looked around. All he saw was his teacher sitting in her chair, but her mouth wasn’t moving.

At the stunned expression on his face, his teacher told him, " I see you heard that, and no, I didn’t speak.” “This will be your first lesson, communicating telepathically.” Jeff practiced for an hour, before Miss Hunter told him, “Ok, That will be enough for today, we will start again tomorrow. I’m going to get you cleared to skip your classes and we will begin your training more seriously.”

“Miss Hunter...” he started, but his teacher told him

“When we’re alone, call me Leandra, it will make it easier for both of us” As the boy began to walk out, she told him, " I think you deserve a reward for your hard work,” and with that she began removing her blouse. Jeff gaped as he saw Leandra’s perky tits peeking over a red, lacy bra. Although they weren’t the size of some of the centerfolds he had seen, they were still perfect to his teenaged mind. She removed her skirt and stood before him in only her panties and her bra, then asked him, “Aren’t you going to join me?” The boy hurriedly began removing his shirt and jeans and stood before her with his erection straining to be released. She gently reached down and rubbed it as she purred, “it looks like you’re ready to show your appreciation, I want you to let me know what you want by telling me telepathically.”

“I would like..” began Jeff, but at the look from his mentor, Jeff stopped and then thought “ok, she wants me to do this telepathically.. let’s try this her way.” At that, the boy began seeing the erotic pleasures awaiting him. When he imagined the sexy teacher sucking his cock, she immediately dropped to her knees and gently pulled his briefs down and over his pulsing cock and down to his feet where he stepped out of them. She then began to swirl her tongue over the head of his enormous erection then gently pulled it into her mouth, where she began sucking softly and bobbing her head slowly at first, then began going faster and faster. “OH, YEAH!! That feels great,” the excited boy thought. The beautiful redhead took her mouth off his cock and smiled gently at the boy and winked. She took his cock back into her mouth and began swirling her tongue on the underside as the boy began pumping in and out of her luscious lips. “I’m gonna cum,” he moaned, but the teacher only began sucking harder and bobbing her head faster and faster. As the boy shot his load into her mouth, he felt guilty because he hadn’t given her pleasure. He was startled, when he heard Leandra’s thoughts about how happy she was to do this for him.

“I enjoyed it too,” she told him as she stood up. “Tomorrow we will see if we can go even farther, but for now it’s getting late and your mother will be worried about you.”

“But, aren’t we going to...” the boy began.

“It’s almost 6’oclock and I know that your mother won’t believe that you are going over lessons this late.”

“How did you know...oh yeah,” Jeff said as understanding dawned on him. “I forgot about the powers.”

“We prefer not to call them powers actually, we call it the ability,” she told him as she got dressed.

“What do you mean we,” he asked her.

“I will tell you more when we meet tomorrow, now go home and get some rest, so we can continue your lessons,” she explained. Jeff finished dressing and was about to leave, when he heard her voice in his head “Aren’t you forgetting something,” it asked.

The puzzled boy looked back as she walked slowly to him and kissed him deeply. “Oh yeah, I could get used to this,” he thought.

“So could I,” she laughed. “I keep forgetting about you being able to read my thoughts,” he told her as he caressed her ass.

“You will be able to do that and more when we’re done,” she told him as she walked back to her desk. “Remember to come straight here in the morning so that we may begin your lessons in earnest,” she told him.

“Ok, see you tomorrow,” he told her as he walked out the door into whatever awaited him in the future.