The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 14

Part 1

“I see you are watching our happy couple,” Zeus said, startling Aphrodite as she watched Jeff and Sara in the oracle placed in Zeus’s throne room. Zeus knew the rest of the gods and goddesses were paying close attention to the pair ever since Jeff had beaten Poseidon’s sea serpent. Although it wasn’t much of a test, it did give them a good idea of the courage the human possessed. When Jeff defeated Cerberus, Zeus began watching him more closely as well. He knew this mortal might be the one to finally win his game.

“Yes. I think he is about to propose marriage to the girl,” Aphrodite answered, proud of her involvement in the coupling of the young pair. When the goddess learned of Zeus’s plans for the teen, she had decided the young man needed someone other than his sister or a follower to keep him happy.

“Propose, you say? I thought when I kidnapped her father she wouldn’t be in any mood for love, and now you’re telling me they are going to wed?” Zeus asked, inwardly enraged at his plans being foiled. He hadn’t wanted Jeff to get involved with Sara. He knew how much encouragement a woman in love could give her man. He had kidnapped the girl’s father to keep her mind off of love, but it seemed Jeff’s concern about that had only drawn the two closer. Aphrodite had not told Zeus of her plans because she knew she might have drawn the god’s wrath if he knew.

“Yes. Hades gave him a ring and he is just about to ask her to marry him,” she told him, knowing this would upset the god even more.

“That isn’t all my brother gave him. He gave him nectar and ambrosia. He knows that a mortal can become immortal if they eat and drink them. Then, if that wasn’t enough, he gave him the Phlegathon armor. Nothing can pierce that. What is he trying to do?” Zeus grumbled. Zeus wanted the teen to have a chance, but he didn’t want him to actually win. Nobody had ever won this game and he didn’t plan to see this streak end. Zeus knew Apollo would be the next one to test the teen, and any challenge the sun god would have for Jeff would be difficult indeed.

“Will you marry me?” Jeff asked Sara as they recovered from their latest bout of lovemaking. Jeff held out the ring as he watched the different expressions cross her face. Sara eyed the ring, unable to believe Jeff had found a jewelry store on his latest challenge.

“Oh Jeff, I thought you would never ask, but where did you get that ring?” she asked as she watched Jeff slip the ring onto her finger. When he had it securely on her ring finger, Sara held her hand up, admiring the sparkle of the diamond solitaire ring.

“I picked it up at that place I was visiting,” he told her, glad to see she was happy with her ring. Jeff knew if he had told her who had given him the ring, she either wouldn’t have believed him, or she would have thought he was crazy. As Sara continued studying the lights reflecting from her ring, Jeff began kissing her, once again ready to make love with her.

“Jeff, before we go any further, Diana was wanting to see you. I know what she wants, and however you handle it is okay with me,” she told him, the mischief glinting in her eyes. Frustrated, Jeff began getting dressed, wanting to get back to the girl lying in his bed. As he reached for his armor, Sara stopped him.

“You won’t be needing that. She told me to tell you to go to her room and she would meet you there,” Sara told him. With a shrug, Jeff stepped out of their room, walking the short distance to Diana’s door. Jeff paused before knocking, wondering what could be so important to cause Sara to ask him to wait for more lovemaking. When he knocked, he heard Diana asking him to come in. When he stepped through the door, Jeff saw Diana sitting on the bed, a nervous expression on her face.

“What’s wrong? Sara said you wanted to see me,” Jeff said, wondering what could possibly make Diana nervous. Diana stood up and began pacing back and forth beside the bed.

“Well...Sara and I were ... uh ... talking, and she was telling me that...um...I don’t know how to say this,” Diana began, her face turning bright red.

“Just say it. You’ve never had problems telling me anything before,” Jeff told her, amazed that an Amazon would actually blush.

“Okay, let me start at the beginning. You already know I’m an Amazon, but what you may not know is that I am the princess. My mother, the queen, is Hippolyte. Since birth I have been taught that men are inferior, but since I’ve met you I’ve discovered not all men are weak. I have decided I want to have a child with you. I discussed it with Sara, and she has agreed to ...uh... let you father my child,” Diana told him with a rush, her head down as she spoke the last few words.

“You want to have a baby with me?” Jeff gasped, stunned at the precious gift Diana was offering him. Jeff had always considered Diana to be one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, but he had never believed he would ever be able to have her.

“Yes. I believe you would be able to give me a very powerful girl-child,” she told him, finally looking into his eyes. When she saw the lust he felt for her radiating from them, she finally relaxed, knowing he would help her.

“Okay, when do you want to start?” he asked her, eager to bed the powerful Amazon. Finally relaxing, Diana quickly disrobed, revealing her muscular body. Jeff stood transfixed as he gazed upon her. Her beauty was breathtaking. Even her missing breast didn’t detract from her overall attractiveness.

“How about right now?” she asked him, enjoying the admiring looks he was giving her. She had never cared about what any man thought of her beauty before, but now she wanted to please him.

“Now is good,” he told her, quickly shedding his clothing. When at last he had removed the last of his clothing, Diana looked at him closely for the first time, openly admiring his muscular body. She had seen many naked men in their competitions, especially in ancient Greece, but Jeff’s body was the first that had ever made her cunt grow moist with anticipation. Walking to her, Jeff pulled her into his arms, and began kissing her deeply, his tongue dueling with hers.

“I have to tell you, I’ve never been with a man before,” she told him between kisses, pressing her body against his. Jeff could feel his cock trapped between their bodies, growing larger as it came into contact with Diana’s stomach. With a moan, Diana suddenly dropped to her knees and began kissing Jeff’s cock.

“Oh shit! I never imagined you would do that,” Jeff moaned as he felt Diana wrap her lips around his throbbing erection.

“You’ll have to tell me if I’m doing it right,” she told him as she momentarily pulled her mouth away from his twitching rod.

“You were doing just fine,” he told her as she once again took his pulsating dick between her lips. As Diana began gently sucking on his throbbing cock, Jeff caressed her hair. Even though it hadn’t been that long since Jeff had made love to Sara, he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out long with Diana’s tender ministrations on his growing rod. Not wanting to cum yet, Jeff pulled the Amazon to her feet and led her to the bed. Unsure of what Jeff wanted, Diana lay back on the bed. and then slowly opened her legs, revealing the treasure between her thighs. When Jeff saw the sparse growth of hair on her cunt, his mouth began to water, wanting to taste her most intimate place.

“You’re beautiful,” he told her as he lay down between her legs. Jeff began kissing each of her thighs, never quite touching her cunt, wanting to make this experience last as long as possible for her. When Diana felt his mouth on her body, she began straining, wanting to feel his lips around her hot, throbbing clit. Finally taking pity on her, Jeff tenderly began swabbing the little nubbin with his tongue.

“By the gods, that feels incredible,” Diana moaned as her hips began undulating against Jeff’s face. Jeff loved the tangy flavor of her cunt, the virginal taste arousing him even more. As he continued licking on her erect clit, Jeff began fingering her hot pussy, his touch triggering an instant orgasm. As her ecstasy overtook her, Diana’s thighs slammed together around Jeff’s head, surprising both of them. Struggling for breath, but wanting to make it as good as possible for Diana, Jeff continued his assault on her sopping cunt. When her waves of passion had finally abated, Jeff sat back to catch his breath.

“I can’t believe it, I haven’t had an orgasm that intense in years,” Diana gasped, the surprise evident in her voice. Instead of taking offense at these words, Jeff took great pride in them. He slowly began kissing higher and higher on her, momentarily stopping to capture her breast in his mouth. When he felt her nipple stiffen, Jeff continued upward until he captured her lips in his. Knowing this was her first time, Jeff continued kissing her as he guided his cock to her dewy cunt lips, slowly, but firmly pushing his way in. Jeff continued until he felt an obstruction blocking his progress.

“Just break it,” Diana told him, wanting to feel him firmly embedded inside her. Slowly withdrawing, Jeff suddenly made a tremendous push. For a moment the teen thought he wasn’t going to be able to break her hymen, but finally he could feel it give way, allowing him to fully penetrate her. Once he was totally inside her, Jeff kept his hips motionless, wanting to let her become accustomed to the sudden intrusion. Although it had stung when he first busted through her cherry, Diana couldn’t believe how good it felt to have a man buried deep within her. Once the stinging had begun to fade, Diana began undulating her hips to let Jeff know she was ready to continue. Following Diana’s lead, Jeff gradually began pumping in and out of her, faster and harder with each stroke.

“I can’t believe how good this feels,” Jeff moaned as he began his ascent to ecstasy. With the pain all but gone, Diana placed her hands on Jeff’s hips, guiding him in and out of her. Feeling Jeff’s cock begin to grow inside of her, Diana knew the teen was about to cum. Sara had told her that most women didn’t have an orgasm their first time, but she at least wanted Jeff to cum.

“Come on Jeff, I want to feel your seed deep inside of me,” she told him, hoping her words would urge him on even more. With her words of encouragement, Jeff began pounding in and out of her like a wild animal, his pubic bone bouncing against hers on each stroke. Even though she wasn’t expecting to cum, Diana could feel her own orgasm approaching. Frantically she rotated her hips, wanting to rub her clit against him to allow her to reach her peak.

“Oh god! You’re so tight, I’m not going to be able to last much longer,” Jeff moaned as he felt the sperm boiling in his balls. Unable to control himself any longer, Jeff buried himself as deeply as possible in her clenching cunt, his seed spraying deep within her. When Diana felt Jeff’s cock begin shooting his sticky cum inside of her, it triggered her own orgasm. Once again, Diana’s thighs slammed together around her lover, squeezing him tightly. When the pair was finally spent, Jeff tenderly kissed her, wanting to show her the affection he felt for her.

“That was incredible. I’m glad my first time was with you,” Diana told him, silently thanking the gods for sex. Not wanting to leave yet, but wanting to spend more time with his newest lover, Jeff slowly withdrew, and then lay by her side.

“Thank you, Diana. You’re fantastic,” he told her as he took her in his arms. Diana blushed lightly from his praise, but also felt a deep sense of pride for her ability to make Jeff happy. At first she had been the instructor, but this young man had just taught her about sex. Snuggling in Jeff’s arms, Diana was glad she had talked to Sara. She would never have asked Jeff if she had thought Sara wouldn’t approve, and when she not only gave her blessing, but came up with the plan to get Jeff into her bed, Diana had been delighted. Exhausted from their lovemaking, Diana was about to doze off when she suddenly remembered something else she wanted to discuss with him.

“Jeff, there is something I need to tell you. Your next test is going to be your hardest yet. Apollo is the one testing you this time, and his warrior is immortal, so you will have to make him surrender. It won’t be easy, but I know you can do it,” she told him, the concern showing in her eyes.

“I knew the tests were going to continue getting harder. I just wish I had someone I could ask to help me, but you said you couldn’t,” he told her, his shoulders slumping in fatigue.

“I didn’t say I couldn’t help you. I just told you that you had to go by yourself when you faced Cerberus. I can’t volunteer to help you, but...,” she told him, a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

“Okay, Diana would you do me the honor of fighting by my side in this next battle?” he asked her, a smile slowly spreading across his face.

“It is I who would be honored to fight by your side,” she told him, the timbre in her voice reflecting her commitment to him. Diana had hoped he would ask her to help him; she knew this next test would be the hardest he would face until he faced Zeus’ challenger.

“What can you tell me about my next test?” he asked her, suddenly serious. Jeff knew if he had Diana by his side, he could face anything.

“Well, I’m sure you’ve heard of Heracles, or as the Romans called him, Hercules. Apollo will use him to test you. You are only the second to get this far, and nobody has beaten Heracles. We will have to use our wits to defeat him, but it can be done,” she told him, giving him renewed hope.

“Use our wits? Okay, here is what we will do...” he replied as he began laying out plans to defeat the legendary hero.

Part 2

After making sure everything was in place, Jeff stepped out into the clearing. Trying to clear his head, Jeff took a deep breath, enjoying the smell of the blooms on the olive trees. Wanting to keep the sun at his back, Jeff maneuvered into position before he called out to the legendary hero.

“Mighty Heracles, I am the Oberon warrior. I am ready for my test,” Jeff called out, hoping he truly was prepared to meet the immortal hero.

“I was expecting a larger man; you must be very strong,” Heracles answered as he stepped out to meet the teen. When Jeff saw him step out into the clearing, he was awestruck. He had read about Heracles, but none of the books had prepared him for the size of the man facing him. Standing six inches over six feet, and weighing around 275, there didn’t appear to be any extra fat on the man, just rock solid muscle. Remembering the plan, Jeff stepped up to meet the demigod.

“I’m glad to meet you, sir. I wish it had been under different circumstances,” Jeff told him, holding his hand out in greeting.

“I’m also pleased to meet you. You are only the second man I’ve faced in this game. I wish you luck, but I will give no quarter and expect none,” the giant told Jeff, his eyes evaluating the young man. Looking closely, he noticed the Phlegathon armor on his opponent and knew he would have no luck there. Whoever wore this armor was virtually invulnerable from the waist to the neck. Heracles had no idea how Jeff had acquired this magical armor, but his estimation of the teen grew. Heracles knew this would be no easy victory.

“I am ready when you are,” Jeff told him, unsheathing his sword. Taking a defensive position, Jeff waited, wanting to let the giant wear himself out. Diana had told him his armor would protect his torso against anything, as would his helmet, so Jeff concentrated on keeping his arms tucked in and protecting his legs.

“Then let’s get to it,” Heracles replied, laughing with the joy of battle once again upon him. Heracles had missed this, and finally here was a worthy young man to clash with. With a sweeping blow aimed at Jeff’s neck, Heracles attempted to end the battle with one swing. Jeff blocked the attempt, falling back as he did so. The teen knew Heracles was strong, but he was unprepared for the strength of the attack being launched upon him. Confident now, Heracles pressed his advantage, the clang of metal upon metal sounding throughout the grove. Agile for his size, Heracles surprised Jeff when he made a sudden jab at his legs. With a tremendous leap, Jeff narrowly avoided having his legs taken out from under him.

“You’re good, boy,” Heracles commented, enjoying the give and take of battle. Taking a step backward, Jeff felt pleased at the compliment the giant had paid him, but knew he couldn’t relax or this fight would end much too quickly.

“Thank you. I knew you would be tough, but I had no idea how tough,” Jeff returned, warily eyeing the legendary warrior. Wanting to at least give a small semblance of battle, Jeff finally swung his own sword, making contact with the giant’s breastplate. With a grin, Heracles continued forward, pushing the young man farther and farther back. Feeling confident, Heracles stepped up his attack, his sword flashing in the sun. Jeff was hard-pressed to block each of these blows and knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. Quickly glancing over his shoulder, Jeff smiled as he realized where he was. Taking one more step backward, Jeff blocked Heracles’ sword yet again.

“Now!” he yelled, quickly jumping out of the way. With a start, Heracles realized the teen had planned a trap, and he had stepped into it. The giant suddenly found himself hanging upside down, his legs caught in a vine rope. The teen hoped Heracles wouldn’t be too mad, but Jeff felt like the only way he could defeat Heracles was to outwit him. Quickly disarming him, Jeff stepped back and called out for Diana.

“Okay, he’s secure, come on out,” he told her, making sure not to get too close to Heracles. Stepping into the clearing, Diana smiled as she looked at the dangling figure hanging from the tree.

“I see you caught a rabbit,” she said, smiling at Heracles.

“Very funny. I yield, now let me down, Diana,” Heracles said as he swung back and forth from the tree. With a grin, Diana used her sword to cut the giant down, watching him drop to his back.

“I’m sorry, sir, but I couldn’t think of any other way to beat you. I hope you aren’t too mad,” Jeff said, holding his hand out to the warrior. Suddenly a growl split the air, causing Jeff to once again unsheathe his sword. Looking over at Heracles, Jeff realized it wasn’t a growl, but the man laughing.

“Mad? I’m not mad. I’m furious, but only at myself for getting caught in a trap like that. Well done, young warrior,” Heracles told him, laughing at the trick Jeff and Diana had played on him.

“I’m really glad to hear that. I couldn’t have defeated you if you had decided to get mad at me,” Jeff told him, relief evident in his voice. He knew Heracles had a reputation for having a bad temper, and he didn’t want to have the demigod mad at him.

“So, how are you, Diana?” Heracles asked, finally facing the Amazon. With a start, Heracles realized something had changed. Where before, Diana would look with disdain at every man; she actually looked like she was fond of this mortal. Would wonders never cease?

“I am well, and you?” she returned, proud of the way Jeff had defeated Heracles.

“I am not doing as well. I let a mortal outsmart me,” Heracles told her, still laughing at himself for being taken in.

“Yes you did. What do you have to say for yourself?” came a voice from above, startling the trio. Even Heracles had not been expecting to see Hermes here.

“I have news. Zeus wants to see you all,” the winged god told them, making each of them wonder what the lord of the gods wanted with them. With a shrug, they walked out of the clearing to find out what fate awaited them.