The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 15

“Well hello, young man. I’m glad to see you’ve made it this far,” Zeus said, eyeing the teen closely.

“Hey! Aren’t you the guy from the docks?” Jeff asked, sensing an undercurrent in the old man’s words.

“Yes. I had to be sure you were able to finish playing my little game. You’ve surprised me, young man. I didn’t count on you making it this far. I would like to congratulate you, but I can tell you now, it only gets tougher from here,” Zeus warned the teen. Jeff could sense an underlying frustration in the god’s words, but he couldn’t understand why.

“Why are you here? I thought this was Apollo’s test,” Jeff asked him, wondering what would bring Zeus here at this moment. After every test he had completed before, the god that had challenged him would show up to bestow a gift on him. This new turn of events puzzled Jeff.

“I wanted to tell you that I have Sara’s father. If you win the game, I intend to kill him. You can call it your sacrifice to me,” Zeus told the teen, spite dripping from his every word. Jeff’s jaw dropped to his chest as he listened to the god. Jeff knew Zeus was reputed to do some vindictive things, but he never thought the lord of the gods would sink so low.

“Why would you do that?” Jeff asked, still unable to believe the mighty Zeus would kill out of spite. Even as he asked, Jeff began making plans to free Sara’s father. He knew there would be no appeal to the lord of the gods; Jeff was going to have to free the father of his bride-to-be.

“Nobody has ever won the game, and I don’t intend for that to change. I don’t care if you pass the rest of the challenges, but you are not to win this game. I don’t need to tell you again what will happen if you do,” Zeus told him. When Jeff heard this, he became livid. He had come through unscathed from the previous challenges only to have Zeus tell him he couldn’t win.

“Why did I do all of this if you’re just going to do that? I can’t believe you would kill Sara’s father if I win your stupid game,” Jeff raged, unable to control his emotions any longer. Lost in the fog of his emotions, Jeff failed to notice the satisfied smile on the god’s face as he suddenly disappeared. Still seething, Jeff began walking back to the boat, only to be stopped once again.

“Hold on, young man. I have something for you,” a booming voice said from behind Jeff. Startled, Jeff turned around and saw what could only be Apollo standing in front of him. Moving the lyre from his right hand to his left, Apollo raised his right hand in greeting to the youth.

“Hi. What kind of bad news are you going to lay on me?” Jeff asked the god, amazed at his own temerity. With a grimace, Apollo took in the young man before him. The god had overheard the last of Jeff’s and Zeus’s conversation and took pity on the teen.

“I’m not holding anyone captive, if that’s what you’re afraid of,” Apollo told the youth. Looking into Apollo’s face, Jeff instinctively knew this god was unaware of what had transpired with Sara’s father.

“I still can’t believe Zeus would do something like that. I worked so hard to get to this point and now I find out, if I win, Zeus will kill Sara’s father,” Jeff mumbled, shaking his head.

“Okay, from what I’ve seen, you don’t give up easily. What do you plan to do about it?” Apollo asked the distraught teen. Puzzled, Jeff looked warily at the god.

“What do you mean? I plan on rescuing him,” Jeff answered.

“Yes, I understand that, but again, what do you plan to do?” Apollo asked the teen once again.

“I don’t know, but I won’t let Zeus get away with it. I don’t care if he is a god,” Jeff answered, his frustration mounting.

“Perhaps these gifts will help you in your quest,” Apollo told the youth, suddenly producing two vials filled with light blue liquid. Jeff had gotten used to different wonders on his journey, but he was still amazed by the appearance of the containers.

“What are they?” Jeff asked the imposing god of light.

“Drink this and it will render you invisible for a short time. Knowing my father, he probably has your betrothed’s father on Crete. I think I know a way to get you there, but you must remember the potion only lasts for a short time. You will have to be quick if you hope to rescue him,” Apollo told the youth.

“I don’t know how to thank you,” Jeff replied, effusive in his gratitude. Taking the vials, Jeff tucked them away in his pocket, making sure they were safe.

“That was my first gift. I also want to give you this,” the god told him, producing a bright silver shield from thin air. Jeff admired the reflective surface of this newest gift.

“This is incredible. I’ve never seen anything like it,” Jeff told him, turning the shield in various directions as he tried to get used to the weight of his newly added defense.

“Use it in good health; I would like to see you win this little game. You’re the first warrior I’ve seen who might actually defeat...well anyway you’re the only one I’ve seen that could win,” Apollo told the teen, his smile acknowledging his near slip.

“I will. Do you have any idea who might be guarding Sara’s father?” Jeff asked, hoping against hope to get some information that might aid him in his rescue attempt.

“I’m sorry, young warrior. I couldn’t tell you, even if I knew,” Apollo told the young man.

“I had to ask. Anyway, I really appreciate your help,” Jeff replied, still unsure of how he was going to reach Crete.

“I can help you with that,” Apollo spoke up, breaking into Jeff’s reverie.

“Help me with what?” Jeff asked, knowing the answer even as he asked the imposing god.

“I can help you get to Crete. I will let you borrow my pet to get there. I have to warn you though, if you get in trouble, he won’t be able to help you,” Apollo told him, unable to completely hide a wide grin.

“Cool, what kind of pet do you have?” Jeff asked, knowing it must be a very special pet to get him all the way to Crete.

“Here he comes now. Why don’t you see for yourself,” Apollo replied, no longer bothering to conceal his smile. Hearing the sounds of large wings, Jeff looked into the sky to locate the disturbance. Unable to stop gazing at the sight before him, Jeff slowly moved toward the descending beast.

“Holy shit! That’s Pegasus, isn’t it?” Jeff asked, eyeing the flying horse. Approaching the equine, Jeff was startled when Pegasus suddenly snorted.

“Here, easy boy. He’s just trying to get to know you, and yes that is Pegasus,” Apollo told Jeff, laughing at the teen’s discomfiture. Tentatively Jeff reached out to stroke the broad head and was surprised when the winged horse stepped closer to him, seemingly wanting more contact with the young man.

“Wow, cool! I can’t believe I’m actually getting to ride the legendary Pegasus,” Jeff murmured in awe. Knowing it would add even more pressure to the teen, Apollo didn’t tell Jeff he would be considered legendary if he won the game.

“I don’t mean to rush you, but you need to hurry if you intend to rescue him before Zeus discovers your plans,” Apollo warned him. With a wave, Jeff hopped onto the back of Pegasus and then held on for dear life as the winged horse began his ascent.

“Thanks again,” Jeff called out, desperately holding on to Pegasus’ mane. Feeling unsure of himself, Jeff struggled to remain atop the bounding horse. When the pair finally reached the Aegean Sea, Jeff was beginning to feel comfortable aboard the airborne beast. As they continued on their journey, Jeff suddenly realized he had forgotten to let anyone know where he was going. Hoping he would be back before they missed him, Jeff began trying to formulate a plan to free the father of his betrothed.

As he continued to plan, Jeff discovered he didn’t actually know where Sara’s father was being held. He could only hope his winged companion would be able to take him where he needed to go.

<Don’t worry, my young friend, Pegasus knows where he’s going,> Apollo told the teen mentally. Upon hearing these words, Jeff relaxed, trusting the flying steed to deliver him safely. Relaxing, Jeff began to study his surroundings, figuring he wouldn’t be given the opportunity to view them again. As he continued to look around, Jeff saw dolphins playing in the briny sea below him. Leaning over to get a better look, Jeff suddenly felt himself plummeting to the water below.

As he neared the water, Jeff regretted even more not telling Sara where he was going. He could picture her in his mind, her eyes comforting him as he prepared for the cold shock of the water. Resigning himself to this bitter end, Jeff was surprised when he landed on Pegasus’ back.

“Thanks, boy. I thought that was the end for sure,” Jeff said to the winged steed. When Pegasus looked back, Jeff could have sworn the horse was laughing at him. Feeling abashed, Jeff tried to forget his near death and to concentrate on the task at hand. As they neared Crete, Jeff began feeling nervous, not because of any dangers he might face, but from the thought of meeting Sara’s father for the first time.

<It’s time to take the potion> Apollo told Jeff mentally, breaking into the teen’s thoughts. Drinking the light blue liquid, Jeff noticed he didn’t feel any different. As he began wondering if it even worked, Jeff looked down and discovered he was casting no shadow.

Wow, this stuff is great, he thought as Pegasus lightly touched down outside of a dark eerie looking building, the moss growing on its side giving it an ominous appearance. Upon seeing a gaping door, Jeff walked cautiously toward it, wondering if it could be a trap. Not seeing anyone, Jeff quietly stepped into the building, trying not to alert anyone to his presence. Looking around, Jeff saw a door leading into a dungeon.

Damn, so far it’s too easy, Jeff thought as he saw a key hanging on the wall by the door. Taking the key, Jeff inserted it into the lock. Turning it slowly to avoid making any noise, Jeff heard the tumblers in the lock click. Looking around to make sure nobody came to check out the sound; Jeff carefully made his way down the steps, stopping and listening several times before he finally made his way to the bottom. Once he was there, Jeff spotted another door that was slightly ajar. Opening it, Jeff saw a lone figure in one of the cells. Forgetting to be cautious, Jeff rushed to the cell.

“Mister Farrell?” Jeff asked the man residing in the cell. Startled the man looked around, trying to figure out where the disembodied voice had come from.

“I’m Dean Farrell. Who are you? For that matter, where are you?” the man asked, wondering if he might finally be going insane from his captivity.

“I know this is a bad way to find this out, but I’m Sara’s fiancée. I’m here to rescue you. First, let me find a key for the cell so we can get you out of there,” Jeff told him. With a sigh, the older man leaned back on his cot, not wanting to draw any attention to himself in case a guard were to check on him.

“Doesn’t look like I have much choice, does it?” Dean chuckled. Walking back to the room he had just left, Jeff spotted a desk in the corner. After looking in all of the drawers, Jeff felt his frustration grow until he saw the keys lying on the floor under the massive wooden desk. Retrieving the keys, Jeff hurried back to the cell, wanting to get the older man out of there as quickly as possible. Upon reaching his goal, Jeff slipped the key into the lock, finally releasing the father of his girlfriend. Opening the door, Jeff stepped in; wanting to make sure Dean was able to travel. Satisfied that he was, Jeff produced the second flask and held it out to the older man.

“Follow the sound of my voice, and you will feel a flask in front of you. Now when you drink this, it will make you invisible and allow us to sneak you out of here,” Jeff told him as he watched the man drink the potion. Once he had drained the flask, Dean began fading out of sight. Satisfied, Jeff began leading the man out to freedom, holding onto his hand to keep from losing him. Silently, the pair headed up the stairs, not wanting to encounter any guards that might stumble in on them. After they reached the top, Jeff let out a sigh of relief. Only a few more minutes and they would be safely on their way aboard Pegasus.

“I can see why my daughter likes you,” Dean suddenly spoke up, startling the teen. Looking down, Jeff could see that the potion had worn off.

“Oh shit! Well, let’s see if we can get out of here. Our transportation is just outside the door,” Jeff told the older man. Wanting to avoid any more bad luck, Jeff walked stealthily toward the door only to be stopped by an unearthly sound coming from behind them.

“Get out of here, I will take care of this and join you. You will find Pegasus out there, just get on him and if I’m not out there in a little while, hurry back to Sara. Pegasus knows where she is,” Jeff told the man as he readied himself for battle.

“I’m not going to leave without you, son. Sara would never forgive me if I let anything happen to you,” Dean told the teen.

“Go ahead. I’m getting used to having to fight my way out of places,” Jeff told Dean with a grin, trying to reassure the older man. Once Dean was out of the way, Jeff walked slowly to where the noise was coming from. Not knowing what to expect, Jeff picked his way cautiously, trying to gain any advantage he could. As he neared the creature, it suddenly sprang from the shadows. Seeing the eagle-like head and wings as well as the body of a lion, Jeff knew immediately he was facing a griffin. Remembering his folklore, Jeff knew he would have to be very wary of the scorpion tail on the monster.

With a roar, the griffin leapt at Jeff, wanting to end the battle quickly. Jeff quickly sidestepped the beast, narrowly avoiding the slashing claws as it went by him. Swinging around, Jeff was amazed at the griffin’s speed as it lunged at him once again. Holding his ground, Jeff parried the monster’s claws, and then quickly countered with a slashing swipe of his sword at the brute, just nicking its side. With a roar, the griffin redoubled his efforts, wanting to dispatch the pesky human as quickly as possible.

“Come on, big fella,” Jeff taunted the beast. Eyeing the teen warily, the griffin changed its tactics, slowly advancing on its adversary. With a high-pitched squawk, the griffin swung its massive paw at Jeff, the razor-sharp claws glinting in the meager light. Like a middleweight boxer, Jeff ducked, feeling the wind from the swipe at him. Countering, Jeff was about to try a stab at the monster’s belly. At the last moment, Jeff caught movement out of the corner of his eye and just barely managed to avoid the scorpion-like tail. Adjusting the arc of his sword, Jeff managed to not only block the tail, but to also sever it halfway up the poisonous appendage.

“Damn, that was close,” Jeff muttered as he watched the tail drop to the ground. Knowing he didn’t have to worry anymore about the poisonous attacks from the beast, Jeff renewed his assault on the monster. Stepping back one step, Jeff awaited the next move by the griffin. When the creature once again tried a sweeping blow at him, Jeff stepped into it and stabbed at the exposed underbelly of the griffin. Just as he was about to end the struggle, Jeff tripped, leaving him to the creature’s mercy. Quickly rolling, Jeff leapt to his feet, only to be knocked back down from a blow by the monster’s heavy paw.

“Ugh, you’re not going to make this easy, are you?” Jeff gasped, as he stood up once again. Sensing his opponent was tiring, the griffin inched toward him, pressing his advantage. Jeff patiently waited for the next blow, knowing his time was growing short if he didn’t do something quickly. When the beast once again swung a mammoth paw at him, Jeff blocked it with his shield and then quickly sliced at it, nearly severing it from the rest of the monster’s body. With a roar, the griffin began warily backing away, the injury nearly disabling it. Seeing an opening, Jeff made a swipe at the animal’s other paw, slicing it as neatly as he had the other. With a bounding leap, the griffin retreated, not wanting to do battle with the teen anymore. With a sigh, Jeff began to relax, until he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Using his shield as a mirror, Jeff saw the guard creeping up on him from behind. When the man had almost reached him, Jeff whirled around and stabbed his newest adversary, stopping him in his tracks. Having dispatched his foes, Jeff hurried through the door, wanting to get back to his friends.

“Mister Farrell, are you here?” Jeff called, eager to be on his way.

“I’m on Pegasus. Climb aboard and let’s get out of here,” the older man replied. With a leap, Jeff climbed onto the flying-horse’s back, knocking Dean off the winged stallion. With a muttered curse, Dean climbed back onto the equine’s back, tempted to retaliate. When Pegasus realized the pair was safely on board, he took off, leaving Crete behind them.

“Do you hear something?” Sara asked, the sound of flapping wings reaching her ears. Looking around, she saw Jeff approaching the craft on a flying horse. With a scream, the girl rushed to the bow, waiting for them to land.

“Hi, honey, I’m home,” Jeff called out as Pegasus’ hooves landed on the deck of the boat. Climbing down, Jeff was unprepared for the reception Sara gave him.

“Oh, Jeff, I was getting worried. Nobody had any idea where you were and we all thought something awful had happened,” Sara told him, rushing to throw her arms around him. Bending down, Jeff kissed her tenderly, reassuring her that he was safe.

“I brought you something,” he told her, after the couple had come up for air.

“What? I don’t see anythi...,” Sara started, and then stopped as her father suddenly materialized in front of her.

“Daddy, that old man said he had kidnapped you! How did Jeff find you?” Sara exclaimed, rushing to greet her father. With a huge smile, Dean embraced his daughter, happy to hold his daughter in his arms once again. Wanting to give father and daughter some time alone, Jeff began walking toward the cabin, when Dean stopped him.

“This young man got me out of that hellhole they were holding me and brought me to you. Where are you going, young man? I think it’s time I get to know my future son-in-law better,” Dean called out, seeing Jeff walking away. Walking back to rejoin them, Jeff felt his face grow hot as he got closer to the pair.

“I thought you two would want to be alone,” Jeff told him, blushing profusely, not wanting to interfere in their reunion.

“Thanks to you, we are going to be able to talk all we want to later,” Dean told him, glad to welcome the young man into his family. He was about to say more, when he was interrupted by a muscular-looking woman.

“Jeff, we were beginning to wonder where you were. I see you’ve been busy,” Diana told him, her smile dazzling in its intensity.

“Diana, this is my father, Dean Farrell,” Sara spoke up, introducing the pair.

“It’s an honor to meet you, Mister Farrell. I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons,” Diana told him, her eyes never leaving Jeff.

“Well, Diana, I am pleased to meet you as well,” Dean told her, taking in the way Diana was looking at Jeff. With a glance at Jeff, to let him know he wanted to talk to him later, Dean gave his daughter a brief hug, and then released her, knowing his only child would want to make sure Jeff was really okay.

“Dean, let me show you to your room,” Diana told him, leading him into the cabin below. Once Diana and Dean were out of sight, Jeff took Sara into his arms.

“Zeus told me he had your father. He said he was going to kill him if I won his stupid game. I had to get him out of there for you,” Jeff told her. Upon hearing this, Sara began sobbing, realizing how close she had come to losing the two most important men in her life.

“I’m so glad you’re both safe,” she told him as she pressed herself against him, wanting to reassure herself that her lover was indeed safe. Wanting to prove to herself that Jeff was indeed okay, Sara began leading him to the room they were sharing.

“Are you sure about this,” Jeff asked her as he closed the door behind them.

“Daddy knows I’m a responsible woman. He trusts my judgment,” she replied as she melted into his arms. Kissing her deeply, Jeff happily resigned himself to making love with her. Picking her up, Jeff carried Sara to the bed, gently laying her in the bed. Quickly undressing, Jeff joined her, only to have her get up to remove her own clothing. Wanting to tease Jeff, Sara took her time, slowly removing each item until she was finally down to her panties. Climbing into bed with Jeff, Sara began kissing him slowly, working her way down until she had reached her goal. Taking his cock into her mouth, she began sucking softly; wanting to show him how much she loved him.

“Baby, you don’t have to get me hot, I’m already there,” Jeff told her, enjoying her ministrations despite his words.

“Just sit back and enjoy this,” Sara told him as she tenderly sucked him back into her mouth. With a groan, Jeff lay back to enjoy the pleasure Sara was giving him. When Jeff relaxed, Sara renewed her efforts, drawing him even closer to an orgasm. When Jeff felt himself nearing his release, he gently raised her face to his, wanting to prolong their lovemaking.

“I want to give you pleasure, too,” he told her when she looked questioningly into his eyes. Suiting actions to words, Jeff began slowly pulling her panties down, trailing kisses behind her slowly-descending lingerie. As Sara felt her arousal rise, she became impatient, wanting the offending garment off of her as quickly as possible. As soon as she was completely nude, she hopped onto the bed, pulling her lover down with her.

“Hurry, Jeff, I’ve missed you so much,” she sighed as she began trying to guide his pulsating cock into her. Wanting to arouse her even further, Jeff began kissing her inner thighs, slowly working his way up to her waiting cunt. When he finally reached her growing clit, Jeff sucked it gently into his mouth, laving it with his tongue. Feeling the sudden pressure on her nubbin, Sara began undulating her hips, wanting him to stimulate her even more. As Sara became wetter, Jeff introduced two fingers into her love canal, feeling for her g-spot.

“Oh God, I can’t take it anymore!” Sara exclaimed as she began frantically pulling him up to join her. Feeling his cock at her entrance, Sara quickly reached down to guide him into her. As her cunt enveloped his throbbing tool, Jeff could feel the semen boiling in his scrotum. With Sara’s sopping pussy sucking his rod deeper into her womb, Jeff couldn’t hold back any longer. Plunging in to the hilt, Jeff began sawing in and out of her boiling twat, driving them both mindless with ecstasy.

“I’m not going to last very long,” Jeff moaned as he pumped in and out of her cunt. In her bliss, Sara started raking her nails across Jeff’s back, leaving furrows in his sweaty skin. Heedless of the scratches, Jeff continued pistoning in and out of her, driving them both closer to their orgasms. When Sara could take no more, she convulsed under him, the spasms wracking her body.

“Cum with me Jeff, I want to feel you shoot deep inside of me!” Sara cried, pulling him deeper inside her throbbing twat. Feeling her pulsating cunt gripping his cock, Jeff’s dick began spurting, his seed coating her cervix. When the pair finally recovered, Jeff withdrew his slowly deflating rod, and lay beside her, pulling her into his arms.

“That was incredible. I never get tired of making love with you,” Jeff sighed as he stroked her side.

“I love you, Jeff,” she replied, burrowing even further into his embrace. Nearly dozing, Jeff decided to get up before he dropped off to sleep.

“I love you too, but we need to get up before your dad comes down to check on you,” Jeff told her, disappointment evident in his tone. With a groan, Sara nodded, realizing her dad could be down any minute. With a sigh, Jeff finished dressing, not wanting Dean to catch him without any clothes on. Just as he got his last shoe on, there was a knock at the door.

“Hey, are you two decent?” Diana asked, the laughter in her voice apparent even through the two-inch thick door.

“Yeah, come on in, Diana,” Sara replied, slipping her blouse on as Diana stepped through the door.

“There’s someone on deck wanting to see you,” Diana told Jeff as she took in the rumpled appearance of the pair.

“Who would come here?” Jeff asked, even as he made his way out the door. Rushing to see who this mysterious guest was, Jeff stepped onto the deck, looking to see who it could be. When he saw Zeus, Jeff gripped the hilt of his sword, knowing it would be futile to fight the master of the gods, but knowing he would fight to his last breath to protect the others.

“Young man, I want to talk to you,” Zeus began, his words ringing ominously in the still air.