The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 16

Zeus advanced on Jeff, his wrath unmistakable. Holding his ground, Jeff unsheathed his sword, willing to face the god’s wrath to save his friends. Raising his hand as if to swat a pesky fly, Zeus was about to end Jeff’s existence on the earth when a familiar voice spoke up behind the god.

“What are you doing? I know you wanted to win the game, but kidnapping a mortal is simply unacceptable. I think this human showed remarkable courage when he defied you. Don’t you dare touch him!” the feminine voice said, distracting Zeus at the last moment.

“But, Dear, I was just...” Zeus began.

“I don’t care. What you were doing was despicable. You leave this boy alone and go back to Olympus,” Hera continued, her voice rising as she continued berating her husband. With a scowl at Jeff, Zeus suddenly disappeared, leaving Hera and Jeff alone on the deck of the tiny craft. Seeing the god was gone, Jeff sheathed his sword and breathed a sigh of relief.

“You’re not done yet. It’s time for you to face my challenge. There is a young lady I want you to rescue. I will get Apollo to loan Pegasus to you again to help you on your journey,” Hera told Jeff, her expression puzzling the teen.

“Is it okay if I let the others know that I’m leaving?” Jeff asked, not wanting to worry Sara again.

“Of course, but don’t be too long. I don’t know how long the girl can last,” Hera agreed, her enigmatic smile confusing Jeff once again. With Hera’s words echoing in his ears, Jeff rushed to the cabin he shared with Sara to let her know of this new challenge.

“I don’t know how long I will be gone, but I will get back as soon as I can,” he told her as he hurried to get his armor in place. As soon as he had completed dressing, Jeff took Sara into his arms and kissed her, his tongue tracing her lips, giving her a hint of what he had planned for her on his return. Releasing her, Jeff opened the door and stepped out, bumping into Diana.

“What’s going on?” the Amazon asked the pair.

“Hera is sending me on another challenge. I was just coming to tell you,” Jeff told her, stunned by the tears he saw in her eyes.

“Another challenge? You just got back!” she replied, surreptitiously wiping her eyes as she buried her face in his chest. As Jeff stroked her hair, he pretended not to see the tears on her cheeks, not wanting to embarrass her. Jeff marveled at the change in the Amazon princess since that first day he met her. Smiling at Sara, Jeff kissed the two women once more, enjoying the taste of their lips.

“I shouldn’t be gone too long. For some reason I don’t think this challenge will be too difficult,” Jeff told her. Not wanting to risk Hera’s ire, Jeff quickly kissed the worried women, and then rushed out on deck, nearly colliding with the winged horse waiting for him. With a leap, Jeff settled on Pegasus’ back, wanting to get back as quickly as possible. With a glance behind him, Jeff saw Hera walking up to join him.

“No, you can’t take armor or weapons this time, it is time you began using your psionic powers,” Hera told him. Confused, Jeff began removing his armor, wondering what could be in store for him. Once he had disarmed himself, Jeff began reviewing what he had learned from Leandra in his mind. Jeff knew he hadn’t used the skills the beautiful teacher had taught him very much, especially lately, but he knew he had to be mentally ready for the challenges that lay ahead of him.

Climbing back onto Pegasus, Jeff began concentrating on the task ahead. But, with Hera giving him no details on what this challenge would be, Jeff was unsure of what he would need to prepare for. As the majestic horse lifted off from the wooden deck of the vessel, Jeff wondered how he would be able to defend himself without any armor or weapons. Once aloft, Jeff decided to relax and enjoy the view of the countryside. The rocky hills and lush meadows showed no signs of the ancient peoples that had traveled through these lands in earlier eras. With a sigh, Jeff felt himself unwind, taking pleasure in the wind whipping over him. All too soon it seemed, Pegasus began descending, landing next to a large castle-like structure.

Warily, Jeff dismounted from the winged horse, looking around to see if anyone had noticed his arrival. Seeing no one, Jeff paused for a moment to concentrate on the task ahead of him. Walking toward the front of the mammoth building, Jeff continued listening for signs of life around the ancient structure. When he reached the giant door, Jeff crept inside, stepping carefully to avoid making any noise that might draw attention to him. Once there, Jeff began using his rusty psionic talents to scan for guards. Finding none nearby, Jeff grew more confident.

Stepping farther into the building, Jeff came to a winding, golden staircase, the steps covered in red carpet. Cautiously, the teen began ascending the stairs, not wanting to alert any guards that might be close. Upon reaching the top of the twisting steps, Jeff paused, once again looking around for guards. Seeing none, Jeff continued until he heard the sounds of a woman moaning in pain. Deciding this would be a good time to use his abilities, Jeff let his mind wander into the room. Looking around in the luxurious room, the first thing Jeff noticed was the apparent distress on her face. The second thing he noticed was her clothing, or more appropriately, her lack of clothing. The light brown nipples on her luscious breasts were erect, even in the warm temperature of the castle. Although she had a superb shape, what captured Jeff’s attention even more than everything else, was her fingers digging feverishly in her hairless slit. Jeff couldn’t see any danger the girl was in, but Hera had told him to rescue her.

Taking a deep breath, the teen decided to sneak into her room and get her out of any predicament she might be in. Stealthily, Jeff crept into the room, still not fully confident in his abilities. Upon reaching the girl’s bed, Jeff knelt beside it, not wanting to talk too loudly for fear that he might draw some unwanted attention.

“Hera sent me here to rescue you,” Jeff whispered, not wanting to startle her. Almost of their own volition, Jeff’s eyes wandered from the girl’s raven hair, and down past her creamy complexion and ruby lips. As his line of sight continued downward, Jeff couldn’t help marveling at the maiden’s pert breasts and the way her waist tapered in, only to flare out to perfectly shaped hips.

“Like what you see?” she asked, startling Jeff from his visual explorations. With a blush, Jeff looked into her eyes, wanting to see if she was offended or was just teasing him. Seeing no censure there, Jeff began feeling more comfortable around the naked girl.

“Er...um...yeah, you’re beautiful,” he told her, his hunger for her growing with each passing minute.

“Aren’t you getting hot with all those clothes on?” she asked, opening and closing her legs to further entice the teen. Seeing her cunt winking at him, Jeff began removing his clothing, mesmerized by the winking hole between her thighs.

“Uh, yeah,” Jeff answered, removing the last of his garments. Forgetting the reason he was there, Jeff climbed into bed with the nubile girl. Once he was there, he felt her hands wrapping around his manhood, pulling him even closer to her.

“Mmm, a nice hard cock, just what I’ve been needing,” she purred as she stroked his raging erection. Unable to resist, Jeff began fondling her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen in his hands. Slowly bending over, Jeff took the first nubbin into his mouth, sucking gently on it.

“Harder, suck it harder,” she moaned pulling his head tight into her breast. Wanting to please, Jeff began tugging on the turgid nipple, gently scraping it with his teeth. As the girl felt the tug on her tit, her hips began undulating in time with his sucking. Continuing with his manipulation on her breast, Jeff’s hand began a slow trek, only hesitating to move her hand away from her hairless twat. Finding her clit, Jeff began tweaking it with his fingers, wanting to excite her further.

“Oh, Baby, faster, faster,” she groaned, her hips rising to increase the pressure on her clit. Twirling his fingers all around her nubbin, Jeff couldn’t help hearing the sloshing of her abundant juices. Taking his mouth from her breast, Jeff followed the path his hands had taken and began licking all around her juicy cunt, never quite touching her clitoris. Frantically, the girl pawed at him, trying to pull him on top of her.

“I need you now! I’ve got to feel you deep inside of me,” she moaned. Not wanting to rush, Jeff began licking her sensitive clit as he began sawing his fingers in and out of her soaked cunt. With this new stimulation, the girl began rolling her hips wildly, her orgasm overpowering in its intensity. Not wanting to get hurt from her gyrations, Jeff drew his head back, but continued fingering her now sopping pussy.

“So good, so good,” she crooned, as the waves from her orgasm began receding. Suddenly, without warning, the girl reached down and grabbed Jeff’s dick and began pulling him toward her waiting cunt, guiding him into her. Unable to resist any longer, Jeff thrust deeply into her, until his balls were nudging against her ass. Slowly, Jeff began stroking in and out of her, the ridges of her pussy gripping him like a velvety glove. As the friction continued stimulating his already-throbbing prick, Jeff began pounding in and out of the girl, bringing them both to the precipice of their climaxes.

“Do me! Do me!” the girl screamed as Jeff continued pumping in and out of her soaking cunt. With her coaxing words ringing in his ears, Jeff felt the cum churning in his nuts, and then finally spilling out into her womb. Feeling the teen’s sperm shooting against her cervix triggered the girl’s orgasm, making her clutch frantically at the teen, her nails leaving grooves on his back. When the last of their spasms finally abated, Jeff rolled off of the nubile nymph, wanting to catch his breath.

“Wow, that was fantastic...I don’t even know what to call you,” the girl giggled.

“I’m Jeff, and I don’t know what to call you either,” Jeff replied a sheepish smile on his face.

“I’m Eos. It seems like I’ve been waiting forever for a man to fuck,” she replied, her laughter contagious. She was about to continue, when a voice drew them back to earth.

“Well, I see he was able to rescue you,” Hera laughed, her eyes twinkling as she took in the pair on the bed.

“Did you send him? I heard him say Hera, but after I saw a man by my bed, I didn’t hear any more, and to answer your question, yes he did. I haven’t had an orgasm like that in eons,” Eos replied, her contented smile saying even more than her words. Puzzled, Jeff looked from one to the other of the females, before comprehension suddenly dawned on him. The goddess didn’t mean for him to rescue Eos from danger, he was sent to seduce her, or rather to be seduced by her. With a chuckle, Jeff got out of bed and began dressing

“Well, young man, you’ve done well. I will grant you one favor, but you cannot use it until after the game is over,” Hera told him, smiling at the teen. As the words penetrated, Jeff couldn’t help wondering how he would be able to ask for any favors if he were dead. As he finished dressing, Jeff was still unsure of the number of tests he had to pass before he was finally able to get to the actual game. As if reading his mind, Hera spoke up.

“This is your last test. You have passed with flying colors and are free to join your friends. Good luck, I would like to see you defeat... I mean I would like to see you win,” Hera told him, smiling at her near-slip of the tongue. With a shrug, Jeff headed toward the door, before he was stopped by Eos.

“I don’t have any gifts to give you, but any time you want to do this again, you only have to come here. I will be waiting for you,” Eos told him, the sad smile on her face tempting Jeff to rejoin her in her bed. Squaring his shoulders, Jeff hurried out of the castle. Finding Pegasus waiting for him, Jeff climbed aboard the winged horse to be carried back to his friends and to begin training for one last battle.