The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 6

Diana walked quickly over to Jeff and shook him awake. She urgently needed to get him to wake up so she could give him the message she had just received. Hermes had been pretty insistent when he had told her that time was running out for Jeff’s training. Jeff awoke with a start, he could feel the tension in Diana’s whole being.

“What is it, Diana?” he asked her as he quickly rose to his feet.

“I was told that our time is growing short for completing your training. We need to go to my home so we can complete your training. I also want to introduce you to the band of warriors that will be at your disposal,” Diana answered.

“Your home? Ok, but what part of town do you live in?” Jeff asked.

“Jeff, it’s not that simple. Diana lives on an island by Greece.” Leandra told him as she joined the pair.

“Greece? How the hell am I going to be able to get there? I don’t have the money for getting there,” Jeff sputtered.

“I think you may have a very convincing argument if you were to think of what you have learned recently” Leandra told him as she laughed. Jeff thought for just a moment before he joined Leandra in her laughter.

“Yeah, I might be able to do that,” he told her. The boy quickly awoke Holly and Michelle and helped them to their feet. When they were all ready to go he gently kissed each of them. He began walking out of the trees and to his home so he could gather some clothes to take with him. As they were walking home, it suddenly occurred to him that his mother could cause a few problems. He had to convince her that going to Greece would be the right thing to do.

When they finally got to Jeff’s house, Jeff entered first, followed quickly by the rest of his growing entourage.

“Mom, I’m home,” he called as he stepped into the kitchen.

“Hi, Jeff. Who are your friends?” she asked him, glancing toward the procession following her son.

“Oh, Mom. You know they’ve been here for a couple of weeks now,” he told her as he quickly implanted the suggestion into her mind. Jeff could see the recognition show in her eyes as she smiled at the group and asked them what they wanted for dinner.

“Anything is fine Mom. We need to take care of something upstairs first, then we’ll be back,” Jeff told her. Jeff quickly headed upstairs to change clothes. While he was changing he noticed that, other than Holly, none of the others had any clothes with them other than what they were wearing. Jeff decided he would take the girls back to the mall to get some more clothes for their trip when dinner was finished. Michelle was watching her lover as he undressed, her mouth watering as she saw his skintight pants sliding down his legs. Without thinking, Michelle quickly stepped over to Jeff and put her arms around the boy, pressing her body against him. When she felt Jeff’s cock begin to rise, she quickly sank to her knees, licking her lips as she stared at his rising manhood. She gently held his throbbing erection as she kissed the head, swirling her tongue around it. Jeff groaned as he felt Michelle draw his cock into her mouth. She quickly bobbed her head up and down on his dick, trying to get him to shoot his load deep into her throat.

“Oh, that feels so good, I love it when you suck my cock,” he told her. Hearing these words of praise, Michelle redoubled her efforts, trying to get him to cum in her mouth quickly. Jeff knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out long under the ministrations from Michelle’s talented mouth. He could feel his sperm boiling in his balls. Finally he could stand it no longer. His seed began pouring out of his cock and coating her throat, causing Michelle to moan deeply, the vibrations making Jeff’s orgasm even more intense. When the spasms in his pulsating cock finally died down, Michelle cleaned the remains of his mind-shattering orgasm off his slowly wilting prick.

“That was incredible, Thank you for taking such good care of me,” Jeff told her as he pulled the girl up and kissed her. Even though he could taste his spunk on her lips, Jeff figured it was worth it to see the love glowing in Michelle’s eyes. Jeff led Michelle into the shower to wash off the sweat that had developed on their youthful bodies. As soon as they were both in the shower, Jeff turned Michelle to him and kissed her again, enjoying the feel of her firm breasts against his chest. He could feel himself quickly getting erect again so he began washing the beautiful girl, enjoying the feel of her luscious body as he cleaned the day’s activities from her. When he was finished, Michelle quickly returned the favor, but when she knelt down to quickly suck his hot rod into her mouth, he pulled her back to her feet.

Michelle’s eyes filled with pain until Jeff told her, “We need to get dressed, Mom is going to have dinner waiting.” When she heard these words joy leapt back into her face. Turning the water off, the pair quickly dressed and headed downstairs to join the others. Jeff stopped in his tracks as he entered the kitchen; for as his eyes scanned the room, he saw Leandra and Diana helping his mother fix their dinner. Jeff walked to each of the women in the room and gave them all quick kisses as he came to each one of them. His mother’s eyes opened in surprise with each kiss, but when he reached her, he gave her a quick kiss as well. After he had kissed the ladies in the kitchen, Jeff stepped back into the living room just as his sister was coming down the stairs. Jeff walked to his beautiful sister and took her into his arms, kissing her deeply. When the siblings had come up for air, they sat down, waiting to be called in to dinner.

* * *

Jeff had decided to wait to broach the subject of going to Greece for after dinner, but when his mother asked him how his day had gone, he figured there was no time like the present.

“I thought tomorrow would be a good time to get everything ready for our trip to Greece,” he told her as he implanted the suggestion into her mind. “I thought I could take everyone to the mall and get them some new clothes after dinner so everyone will have some nice clothing for the trip.” Jeff quickly added the impressions that they had been planning this trip for weeks into his mother’s memories, to keep the confused look out of her face. When he saw the slight nod of agreement from his mother, he knew that his commands were accomplishing his goals. As the group finished their dinner, they all began leaving the table. The girls offered to do the dishes, but he told Leandra and Diana to visit with his mother. Jeff and Holly began washing the dishes, the mundane task allowed them to relax from the long day. Although the other women asked Michelle to join them in the living room, the girl stayed with Jeff, unwilling to leave him unless he specifically told her to. When the boy smiled at her, Michelle knew she had pleased her lover. The trio quickly finished the dishes, each doing their part. When they had completed this, they joined the rest in the living room.

“Who wants to go shopping?” Jeff asked the group as he stepped into the living room. When he saw the faces of the others, he knew he had said the perfect thing to endear himself to them all.

“Do you need anything?” Jeff asked his mother as his group began heading for the car.

“No, I think I have all I need,” she told him. Jeff decided that he needed to get his mother a surprise as he headed out the door to join the others.

“Well, shall we walk or take my mom’s car?” he asked the women as he joined them.

Taking her cue from the weather and the reactions of the other females, Leandra spoke up,” Let’s walk. It’s not that far and, after that dinner, I would like to walk some of it off.” The others quickly agreed, so, with Jeff leading the way, they all headed to the mall. Upon reaching the mall, Jeff found himself facing the curse all men went through: the seemingly endless hours of shopping that a woman loves so well. Multiplying this by four made this daunting task even worse as he watched the women going over each and every item. When his entourage had finally completed picking out some outfits for themselves, Jeff quickly implanted suggestions to the store clerks, allowing the group to simply walk out with their items.

Before they left, Jeff told the ladies to wait while he took care of his own shopping. He quickly headed for the nearest jewelry store and picked out a surprise for each of the females of his ever-growing harem, then picked out a special gift for his mother as well. When he had finished this, he placed the proper commands into the sales clerk’s mind to allow him to walk out of the store with the presents he had acquired for all the ladies in his life. Having completed all the shopping they all decided it was time to return home. They headed for the door, ready to get their purchases back home. Jeff was worried about the security guard at the door to the mall, until he realized the guard was simply opening the doors for them. With a relieved sigh, Jeff led his group out the doors and back home. When they were back outside, the ladies quickly took all the packages he was carrying and relieved him of the weight of all their ‘purchases’. Jeff placed his arms around the waists of the two younger members of his entourage as the women behind them quickly smothered the grins that were threatening to break out on their faces. When they reached the house, Holly and Michelle told Jeff they wanted him to wait downstairs so they could model their new clothes for him. Again, worries sprang up in Jeff’s mind until he realized that any qualms his mother may have over this could be quickly squelched.

The two youngest members of his growing band quickly ran up the stairs, each with a wide smile on her face. When the girls had changed into their negligees they called Jeff up to judge their mini beauty contest. When he reached his room, the giggling girls told him to close his eyes before he came in. After he had his eyes closed, Jeff cautiously opened the door to his room. As soon as he had stepped into the room, the girls told him to open his eyes. Upon opening his eyes, Jeff found himself looking at the most incredible sight that he had ever beheld in his short life. Dressed only in matching pink see-through negligees, Holly and Michelle were proudly showing off their young, nubile bodies.

“Wow, I’ve died and gone to heaven,” Jeff said as he felt his cock growing in his pants. He walked over to the two girls and pulled them close to him, enjoying the feel of their charms pressing against him.

“Do we look okay?” Holly asked as the girls snuggled closer to Jeff.

“ Okay? You two look fantastic. I’m the luckiest guy in the world, having the two of you,” he told them as he kissed each of them. Upon hearing his words, the two girls quickly undressed Jeff, almost panting in their desire to get him naked and onto the bed. When they had him undressed they pushed him back on the bed, then began slowly undressing themselves as well. The girls gradually removed their tops, leaving only the wispy panties that showed more than they covered. After they had dropped their last articles of clothing onto the floor, Holly and Michelle quickly joined Jeff on the bed, with Michelle claiming his lips first.

Unbeknownst to the trio on the bed, Patty Linden had come to her son’s room to ask him about his plans for the next day. She stopped short when she heard the sounds coming from his room. She quietly inched the door open, leaving it open only a crack. When she saw the trio on the bed, she knew she should be upset to see them in their sex play, but she could only feel the arousal the sight was bringing her. Patty quickly hurried to Diana and Leandra’s room, wanting to ask their opinions on the proceedings in Jeff’s room, but when she reached the women’s room she heard the same sound being emitted from there, as well. Patty decided the only way she would get any rest that night would be to relieve the pressure she could feel building in her soaked pussy. She quickly hurried back to Jeff’s room, hoping to make sure that Michelle and Holly weren’t being forced into anything. She grudgingly admitted to herself that she wanted to be able to finger herself to an orgasm as she watched them as well. When she reached Jeff’s room, she peered through the narrow opening of his door, and began watching the teens playing on the bed.

Jeff and the girls were oblivious to the spectator as they began to fondle each other’s bodies. Jeff pulled Holly to him and began kissing her deeply as he started fingering her wet swollen slit. Holly began undulating her hips, trying to get him to make more contact with her sensitive clit. Each time his finger grazed the nubbin, it would send her ever closer to her approaching orgasm. Michelle watched the pair closely until she could stand it no more. She rolled Jeff onto his back then swung her leg over him, allowing her to straddle his virile body. Holly smiled as she maneuvered herself to place her steaming cunt over Jeff’s face. As Holly lowered her pussy to his awaiting tongue, Michelle slowly impaled herself on Jeff’s raging erection.

Jeff’s mother found herself enthralled by the sexy scene in front of her. She couldn’t stop her hands from straying into her panties as she watched the girls ravishing her son. When her fingers found her pussy, she was amazed at the amount of moisture she found there. She quickly began twirling her fingers over the hot little nubbin as she watched the teens displaying their love for each other. When Patty reached her first orgasm she let out a low moan. She quickly froze in her spot, hoping the group on the bed didn’t hear her.

Fortunately for Patty, Jeff and the girls were too wrapped up in their own actions to have heard her. Michelle was quickly bringing herself to her own orgasm as she rode Jeff’s pistoning cock. The feel of him deep inside of her reminded her over and over again that she belonged to Jeff, releasing her from any of the restrictions that had been placed on her by her parents about her actions with boys. Every time Jeff felt the rippling muscles of Michelle’s pussy sliding over his dick, he would quicken his pace on licking Holly’s hot little clit. Holly could tell the others were about to reach their orgasm and knew it wouldn’t take much to send them over the precipice of their blinding pleasure. She quickly leaned over and took the nipple of Michelle’s right tit into her mouth, laving her tongue over it. This quickly sent Michelle over the top, causing her cunt to spasm around Jeff’s cock. When Jeff felt this, he began shooting his hot seed deep into Michelle, spraying his sperm all over the walls of her clutching pussy. Upon seeing Jeff and Michelle reaching their orgasms, Holly could feel her own orgasm overtaking her. She shuddered as the waves of pleasure washed over her young body, which caused Jeff to begin shooting his seed even harder into Michelle.

Patty was watching all of this with awe, amazed at the intensity of their orgasms. Her fingers reached deep inside her and began caressing her g spot, helping her reach the same plateau of pleasure the teens had accomplished just moments earlier. When the spasms wracked her own body, her legs refused to hold her up any longer. She collapsed against the door, startling the trio on the bed. When his mother fell to the floor, Jeff forgot about the compromising situation he was in and quickly rushed to help his mother, trying to determine if she was okay. When he saw her fingers buried in her twat, his softening erection quickly began growing again.

When she saw the effect she was having on her own son, Patty gave him a tired smile and asked him, " Is that for me?” Jeff searched his mother’s face to see if she was joking or if she really wanted to join them in their games. To answer his unspoken question, Patty quickly reached for his growing manhood and pulled him to her. She kissed the slimy head of his cock and then took him deeply into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around his shaft, tasting the combined juices of Michelle and her son. She quickly began bobbing her head up and down his now-throbbing erection, trying to suck yet another load from his heavy balls. Jeff began pumping in and out of her mouth and found himself near yet another climax, even though he had cum just moments before. He could feel his sperm boiling up from his nuts, then spilling over to shoot his hot seed into his own mother’s mouth. His prick slowly began to melt as he shot the last few drops into his mother’s waiting mouth. Having spent his last bit of energy, he quickly sank to the floor. Seeing their lover collapsing onto the floor, the girls, who had been watching from the bed, quickly sprang up and went to their lover. With each of them placing their arm around him, they helped him back into bed. Embarrassed for what she had done, Patty quickly fled from the room, and headed to her own bedroom, to try to come to terms with what had transpired.