The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 8

Jeff watched the harbor fade in the distance as the powerful engines carried them away. Diana walked up beside him as he mused on the events facing him. She was about to speak when the sound of a blasting horn from a nearby freighter frightened her. With a startled yelp, she suddenly leapt into his arms. Jeff noticed a difference in the feel of her against him. He could feel her left breast pressing against him, but he noticed she didn’t have a right breast. Different reasons for this ran through his mind. Had she had a mastectomy? Dismissing this due to her otherwise robust health, he began sifting the bits of information he had learned about her in the short time he had known her: Her strength, her disdain for men, her missing right breast. Wonderingly he looked into her eyes, when it suddenly dawned on him. It was impossible, but the only explanation that made any sense at all was staring him in the face. Diana was an Amazon! Diana could see the realization of her identity in his eyes. When she saw the realization dawn on Jeff, her respect for him grew. Here was a man that had intelligence and cunning. Even with the limited training she had given him, she could tell that he was a natural. His reflexes and finesse were the most impressive she had ever seen.

“Were you wanting to tell me something, Princess?” he asked her as he slowly released her.

“You do not have to call me Princess, young warrior. I never thought I would say this of any man, but we are equals,” she answered, as she looked him squarely in the eye.

“If we are equals, I would rather you called me Jeff, if you would, please,” he told her as he smiled at her.

“Okay, ...Jeff. I have always been told that men were inferior. But now I know that you are not like other men. I will be honored to call you Jeff if you will call me Diana,” she answered with a smile of her own. She knew this young man’s destiny was yet to be fulfilled, but he was on his way.

“Okay, Diana. I had been wondering why you seemed to hate me...” he started to say.

“No, I don’t hate men. As I have just told you, I was taught that men were inferior, but since I have begun training you, I see why you were the one chosen to receive the Oberon Ring,” she said.

“Oh, okay. Cool, that makes sense I guess,” he replied. Jeff once again let his mind drift over the recent events that had taken place, and all the other proceedings yet to come. Diana could see he was deep in thought, but a question had been nagging at her in the back of her mind. Everything was just too coincidental. Finding this exact boat just when they needed it was no accident, she knew.

“I asked you earlier how you found this boat,” she said. “Can you tell me anything more?”

“Well...the old man that told me about this was kind of strange. It almost seemed like he was laughing at me. I kind of felt like he knew more about this than he was telling me,” he told her. Diana suddenly smiled as she realized who the ‘old man’ was. It could have been none other than Zeus himself. He had often taken different forms whenever he made earthly visits. She knew that he particularly delighted in this sport as he had often done this to seduce women. Satisfied with her conclusions, she decided to begin Jeff’s training in earnest now. She knew Zeus loved his little game, and she wanted to make sure her newfound friend was more than ready for it.

“Are you ready to begin your training again youn...I mean Jeff?” she asked him. When he nodded, she produced his sword, seemingly out of thin air. Handing the sword to him, she stepped back and assumed her defensive position. As the pair began their mock battle, Sara stepped out of the cabin. When she saw Jeff and Diana dueling, a shudder passed through her. She had felt a stirring deep in her loins when she first saw Jeff, and as she watched him battling his obviously skilled opponent, moistness began to form in her hot cunt. Oblivious to the arrival of their spectator, Jeff and Diana continued their heated training, each blow coming inches away from doing mortal damage to the other. As Sara watched the two, she didn’t notice that her right hand began squeezing and pinching her nipples, making the sensitive buds come to life. When she realized what she was doing, Sara looked around to make sure that nobody else had noticed. Seeing that she was safe, she increased the intensity of the assault on her breasts. When the heat became too much for her to stand, Sara began squeezing her thighs together to heighten the delicious desire she felt in her pussy.

“Excuse me Miss, are you the owner of this boat?” a feminine voice behind her asked. Startled, Sara quickly whipped around, embarrassed to be caught indulging her carnal cravings.

“Er...um, yes, I own it. Is there something wrong?” she asked. Sara was too ashamed to look into the eyes of the newcomer at first, but as her eyes drifted up from the woman’s feet in front of her, she took in a stunning package of femininity. Stunning legs led to flared hips, then to a very trim waist. Perched above the woman’s flat abdomen was a very delicious set of breasts, their firmness beyond question. The bikini she wore left very little to the imagination, displaying the redhead’s ample charms to their best advantage. Only covering her nipples and slit, it hinted at the paradise to be found in the feisty teacher’s arms. When Sara finally looked into the beautiful redhead’s face, she saw a mischievous glint in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

“I just wanted to know if there was a place where I could go over some studies with Jeff and Holly, I don’t want them to fall too far behind in the schoolwork, even if they are on this cruise,” she answered. Although it was a flimsy excuse, Leandra couldn’t think of any other way to try to get to know the blonde better. She had observed the shapely blonde when they had first come aboard, and had been trying to think of some ways to get her into the room she shared with Diana. Sara had never thought about making love with a woman until that moment, but she knew that if she were to ever try it, she would want this titian beauty to be her first.

“I’m sure we can accommodate you, there is plenty of room for any indoor or outdoor lessons you may wish to conduct,” Sara told her. Leandra could see that the luscious blonde wasn’t going to play with her at that time, so she decided to look around the rest of the boat. As she strolled along the deck, she looked out upon the water, enjoying the peace that seemed to envelop her. Beginning to feel restless, Leandra decided to rejoin Sara, both for her company as well as to watch Jeff’s training. Although she had seen it several times before, the give and take of sword fighting never ceased to fascinate Leandra. The movements of the combatants reminded her of a macabre dance. As Sara and Leandra continued watching, Holly and Michelle joined them, wanting to be close to the young man who owned their tender young hearts. Michelle looked radiant as she gazed at the scene before her, silently cheering her lover on. Holly felt her insides churning as she frantically ran to the railing, trying to avoid making a mess on the deck. Leandra gazed curiously at Holly as she watched the retching young girl. Wanting to make Holly feel better, Leandra walked over to the young girl, holding her head as her stomach continued to expel its contents. Wanting to help Holly get over her queasiness, Leandra began to let her mind wander throughout the younger girl’s mind and body. Just as she was about to remove her consciousness from Holly, she saw something that made her smile, then shake her head in wonderment. The tiny embryo, nestled snugly in Holly’s womb, brought a warm feeling to Leandra. Shaking her head to get her mind back on the task she had begun, Leandra eased the seasickness in the pale mother-to-be.

“Oh, thank you. That is much better,” Holly told her as she moved unsteadily away from the railing. Leandra debated over telling Holly of her impending good fortune, but decided to wait till a more opportune time. Holly was embarrassed at getting so sick, but sensed the beautiful redhead was somehow responsible for her getting rid of the nausea that had been plaguing her. The only puzzling thing for the young girl was the secretive smile she saw on Leandra’s face every time she glanced at her. Shrugging it off, Holly changed out of her dirty outfit and decided to put on a bikini to see if she could once again entice her brother into a bout of lovemaking. As they walked back to rejoin the others, Holly couldn’t help but notice the other women staring at Jeff. When she saw this, the jealousy rampaged throughout her body, momentarily making her stop in her tracks. Leandra noticed this, and quietly smiled to herself, likening Holly’s reaction to a mother bear protecting her cubs.

“That is enough training for today, Jeff,” Diana told the young man. Unable to admit that Jeff would soon equal her skill, she still grudgingly allowed her respect for him to grow. He was everything they had been wanting and more. His reflexes were phenomenal and his mind was razor sharp. It was time to step up his training now. He had his defensive tactics down pat; now it was time to teach him how to take the offensive. Diana knew he would quickly be proficient at this as well.

* * *

Jeff stepped out of the shower, finally getting rid of the sweat from his workout. He had been looking forward to this as soon as Diana had told him they were finished for the day. He quickly drew on his swimming trunks and went out to join the rest. Jeff hadn’t seen his mother for quite awhile, so he decided to find her before he did anything else. As Jeff stepped out on the deck, a movement caught his eyes. There, away from the others was Demetrius and his mother involved in what appeared to be a deep discussion. Jeff began walking toward them until he heard his mother’s laugh drifting toward him. With a small grin on his lips, Jeff began walking toward the others, only to be waylaid by Leandra.

“Jeff, I need to talk to you. It’s about your sister,” she told him as she led him away from the others.

“Holly? Is something wrong with her? I know she was seasick before, but I figured you had taken care of that or she had gotten over it,” the worried boy said.

“No, there is nothing wrong with her, but you don’t want her to train anymore. I don’t know any other way to tell you this so I will just tell you. Holly is pregnant,” she informed him

“Pregnant? Who is the son of a bitch that got my sister pregnant? I’m going to kill that motherfucker,” he fumed. When Leandra began laughing, Jeff got even madder. He couldn’t believe that Leandra would find this so funny. His sister had been a virgin until... Suddenly realization spread across his features, causing him to gape in wonder, then he joined her in her laughter. He was the son of a bitch he had just vowed to kill. He couldn’t believe how stupid he felt just then. When Jeff was finally able to stop laughing, another thought struck him. Would Holly be okay? Would the baby be normal? Should he be risking both their lives by taking them with him? Leandra understood what was going through Jeff’s head without reading his thoughts, and she respected him for it. He was showing the signs of responsibility she had come to expect from him.

“Jeff, Holly is going to be fine, and when I saw the embryo, I can promise you that it is a normal healthy baby. As for bringing her along, there is no way you could have gotten her to stay home. She was going to come with you no matter what. Your mother wouldn’t have stayed home either. They love you too much to want you to go without them to at least lend moral support,” she told him. Unconvinced, Jeff began worrying if this whole trip wasn’t a mistake. He knew this was his responsibility, but he still didn’t want to put his loved ones in danger. Knowing this was something Jeff would have to work out on his own, Leandra went to rejoin Diana, hoping to lure her to the cabin they shared for a little afternoon nap. Jeff knew he had no other choice than to fulfill the destiny planned for him. Jeff decided to join the girls, get his mind off the future, and just enjoy the trip. Just as Jeff was about to reach the girls, someone else once again stopped him. This time it was Sara pulling him aside.

“Hi, I’ve been wanting to get you alone for a little while. I wanted to discuss what we are going to do when we get to Greece,” she told him. Jeff followed her to her room. When they stepped through the door, Sara closed the door, then turned back to Jeff.

“I didn’t really need to talk to you about anything, I just wanted a chance to be alone with you,” she told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jeff bent over and took her into his arms, kissing her softly as he felt her pressing against him. Jeff let his hands roam down her body, cupping her ass in his hands. He pulled her groin into his, allowing her to feel the effect she was having on him. Sara could feel his throbbing organ pushing against her slit. She had never given herself to a man before, but she wanted to explore the possibilities with him. Jeff began to knead the girl’s tight ass as he deepened the kiss, slowly entwining his tongue with hers. Sara uttered a soft moan as the heat started building in her, threatening to burn her with its intensity. Sara started pressing her breasts against Jeff, trying to pull him even closer, her nipples flattening against his chest. Jeff quickly untied the top of her bikini and stepped back, removing the bra encasing her luscious breasts. He stood there, staring in awe at her pendulous tits, the tear-shaped mounds beckoning him.

“Like what you see?” she asked as she saw the wonderment in his face.

“Uh, yeah. Those are the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen,” he stammered, taking her breasts into his hands. He gently thumbed her nipples until they became erect, and then, bending down, he began sucking softly on first one then the other. Sara began pulling Jeff’s head into her breasts as she pushed her chest into him, urging him to take more of her heavy tits into his mouth. Jeff had never felt this way before, he had been excited before with the rest of them, but the closest he could remember to this feeling was when he made love with Holly. He had just met Sara, but he was experiencing the same emotions he had felt with his sister. Jeff let his hands wander down to Sara’s bikini bottom and untied it as well, then stepped back again to look at her in all her splendor. Sara blushed under Jeff’s scrutiny, yet stood proudly before him. Jeff gazed hungrily at the beautiful blonde, anxious to get into her hot pussy. Leading Sara to the waiting bed, Jeff began kissing his way down her trim stomach, only pausing when he reached her hairless cunt. He slowly twirled his tongue around her hooded clit, causing it to become erect. Sucking it into his mouth, he sucked it in and out of his mouth, intensifying the feelings for the now-panting woman.

“Ung yeah Jeff, harder. I’m about there. Please, Jeff, harder,” she told him as she began to writhe under his swirling tongue. Wanting to push her over the edge to her orgasm, Jeff began to slowly insert his finger in her waiting cunt, but met an obstruction after he had gotten the probing digit in up to his first knuckle. Jeff raised his head to glance enquiringly at the undulating girl.

“You’re a virgin?” he asked her.

“Yes, I’m saving it for the man I am going to marry, but there are other ways to make love, you know,” she told him. Jeff looked quizzically at her until the realization of what she meant slowly dawned on him. Jeff resumed his licking on her sopping cunt until he felt her hands begin clutching him to her, the strength of the straining girl amazing him. The moans and thrashing of her hips told him she had reached her orgasm. He continued his oral assault on her swollen clit until finally she pushed him away, unable to tolerate any more stimulation on the overly sensitive nubbin. Jeff quickly joined her at the head of the bed, taking her into his arms to snuggle with her until she had recovered from her mind-blowing ecstasy.

“Where did you learn that? Never mind, that doesn’t matter. What else do you know?” she asked with a lusty grin. Jeff just smiled as he maneuvered her onto her hands and knees, the beautiful globes of her firm ass pointing enticingly into the air. As soon as Sara realized what Jeff was doing, she grabbed his semi-erect cock and pulled him to her, guiding him into her mouth to lubricate it for the journey into her ass. Sara began sucking him deep into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down in order to further excite the boy. When she was convinced he was slick and ready to take her, she released him and held the mounds of her bottom open to his horny gaze. Scooping up some of the copious juices from her steaming twat, Jeff slowly pushed first one, then a second finger into the tiny brown star winking at him, opening it for his invasion. When he was sure she was slick enough to allow him entry, he slowly guided the head of his cock to the now lubed opening.

“Please take it slow, baby, I haven’t done this very often, and if you go too fast you could really hurt me,” she told him. Jeff began gently pushing into the wrinkled brown hole, allowing Sara to set the pace. When he had his cockhead lodged inside her, he stopped, enjoying the tightness of the sphincter gripping him. When he felt her relax, he pulled out slightly, then pushed in again, gaining another half-inch. The pair continued this pattern until Jeff’s dick was firmly entrenched within her. Jeff waited for Sara to catch her breath before he started slowly stroking in and out of her tight asshole. Wanting to make it as good as possible for her, Jeff kept it slow and easy until he felt her begin pushing back at him. When he noticed this, he began pumping in and out of her harder and faster, enjoying the way her ass almost sucked him deeper and deeper. As Sara started her climb back up the pinnacle she had already reached once with Jeff’s oral assault on her hungry pussy, she began rocking her hips into him harder, letting him know she was ready for more vigorous stroking from the young man. Feeling this, Jeff reached around her and began massaging her clit, rubbing it hard and fast in an effort to help her cum more quickly.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah,” she panted as her orgasm speedily overtook her. When Jeff felt the muscles begin contracting around his hard cock, he began shooting his seed deeply into her hot, churning ass. Sara could feel his hot spunk spewing into her bowels, which only strengthened the spasms in her cunt. As soon as her orgasm had finally released her from its grip, Sara collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. Jeff could feel his cock sliding out of her hot asshole, when she slid to the bed. With a sigh, he walked into the bathroom to retrieve a washcloth to wipe the accumulated fluids off their sweating bodies. Jeff was wiping his spunk from her legs, when Demetrius burst into the room.

“Sir, come quickly. You must hide your women. We are in trouble,” he told them. Jeff quickly dressed, then hurried out to see what could have excited the man.