The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20. I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

I came up with the idea of making this a little series in which Ailes runs into a new mind eating monster every “chapter” while playing a RPG the other day. This is always assuming there is any reader interest at all in my continuing this saga. Feel free to offer suggestions on the next monster to entertain Ailes.

This story takes place in a parallel timeline in which Ailes never went to the jungle city and was never captured by trolls. Rather than come up with imaginative ways out of every fix she gets in, I’m just going to say flat out they didn’t happen so I can melt her fragile little mind with the next feature.

WARNING: This is a WEIRD idea I came up with. The MC is a lot less explicit then in most of my work, this was written as an experiment to see if I could force a person’s mind to bend rather than break. Bare with me here it’s just an experiment.

Feedback is always welcome at provided you don’t simply wish to flame me.

Ailes in the Tomb of the Dead God

A hand struck Ailes forcefully across the face.

“I don’t like this, Beezra.” Ailes heard a voice say as she fought her way back to consciousness.

“So you’ve said, Burta.” Another answered. Their voices were unnerving, filled with an insectine stridulation.

Ailes blearily opened her eyes. She was seated on the floor and a group of women stood around her arguing. They wore flowing robes that left their midriffs bare and veils over their faces that only revealed sharp angular eyes. Each was wearing a different shade of pink or purple.

A moment later Ailes realized not only were her arms chained low against the wall but that she was completely naked.

“Beezra,” Burta said coolly. “The elf will be presented to the master.”

“She is unclean.” Beezra sneered. “A lesser race of sniveling worms.”

“Beezra,” She said in the same cool abstracted tone. “The Sabbath is tonight. The master must receive his normal sacrifice. If we don’t give him the elf, we all start drawing straws.”

Beezra seemed to find this worrisome from what parts of her face Ailes could see.

“Well then,” Burta pronounced. “Let us offer the master the elf.”

Beezra made no comment.

“Take her sisters.” Burta declared.

Ailes instantly found herself grasped by a dozen women. Ailes was an Elven sentinel and had endured some very tough training but her struggles made no impact on her captors whatsoever.

She was spirited through dark cavernous halls until she was brought into a vast chamber. The chamber was almost completely taken up by some mountainous object she could barely see in the dim light.

“Aiya ftaga kitorak!” Burta proclaimed falling on her knees.

“Aiya ftaga kitorak!” The others exclaimed pulling Ailes down on her knees beside them.

Ailes looked up and screamed. The massive shape filled the cavern, a monstrous deformed blob that bent the mind by its mere presence. A creature that had taken shape on a very different world, a world on which the laws of evolution had taken a different course. A world where creatures were allowed to have many limbs and many gaping fang filled jaws to a head. The very symmetry of the creature was alien giving the it the appearance of something melted in a fire and then left to molder in the rain.

It was huge and bulbous with gaping maws covering its bloated body. Various spiny protrusions, less like limbs than flailing spines and living towers jutted from it in odd places. Every mouth’s teeth were uneven, the size in teeth too large to allow the mouth to shut without breaking them. 3 eyes at seemingly random places on its body peered blearily at the kneeling women.

“Lord Kitorak!” Burta exclaimed. “We again present our offering to you, greatest of the Fallen Ones! We offer one of our own” Ailes couldn’t help but look skeptically at Burta. Apparently the monster couldn’t tell the difference between its own worshippers and those forced into the ritual. Or perhaps it simply didn’t care. Burta continued. “For your pleasure and beg you to bless us for another moon.”

The creature made a low rumbling groan and the largest mouth on the very top of its malformed body parted its fangs and a long slender tentacle flew out to dangle before the procession.

The realization that the tentacle was the monstrous creature’s tongue threatened the last shred of Ailes’s sanity.

It hung before her like a pink jungle vine as the women dragged her to the pseudo-pod and grabbed each limb spreading her wide.

The monster gazed at her blearily with a massive blue grey eye that lacked any evident pupil. It’s tentacle drifted closer to the helpless elf, hanging down almost to the floor.

It then slid its disgusting length along Ailes’s body. It started at her exposed pussy and drew itself all the way up her taunt body. Ailes frantically tried to spit out the drops of slime that had landed on her lips.

The thing was tasting her! She thought feverishly.

It gave another low rumble, apparently expressing approval because Burta raised her arms in exaltation as the tendril drifted silently back to the elf. The worshippers finally let go as the freak’s pink tongue gently wrapped itself around her stomach.

Ailes immediately bolted but she hadn’t taken two steps before she felt herself lifted effortlessly into the air over the heads of the chanting worshippers. She frantically wrenched at the tentacle but it was flexible as rubber and no matter how she dug at or scratched it, it took no damage.

The coil flipped her upside down as it drew her high above its drooling maw.

Ailes looked down into a cavernous triangular maw with rivers of spit running to every side. It had three sets of teeth in its mouth. It had three jaws in its mouth that held row after row of long needle sharp teeth all the way down its dark throat. This final alien physiology threatened to tear away the elf’s sanity.

The mouth seemed to plunge down into an unimaginable black void and its jaws flexed moving farther apart as the freakish being rumbled its delight.

Ailes stopped fighting to get free and started fighting to hold on.

The tentacle let go of her and she was barely able to grab onto the tip before she would have gone spiraling down into that black abyss.

She held on for a moment but the tentacle was covered in a viscous slime and it slid easily through her fingers.

Ailes screamed as she fell down that monstrous gullet and out of sight.

“Hey. Are you alright?” A voice asked.

Ailes groggily opened her eyes again.

She was in a vast chamber and the neon pink color of it coupled with the patches of walls and floors covered with writhing tentacles left no doubt she was somewhere in the creatures twisted anatomy.

Tiny pink tendrils about the size of a rope wrapped around her arms and legs, she was forced to kneel with her legs spread far apart and her breasts thrust forward.

The tentacles were not still but restlessly squirmed around the elf’s exposed flesh.

“Are you ok?” A voice asked again.

Ailes looked up and saw a few feet away another elf in a similar position. She was very pale and had the long golden hair the House of Minawe was renown for. She was quite possibly the most beautiful woman Ailes had ever seen. Ailes hastily glanced away and flushed after gazing at the naked elf.

“It’s ok.” The elf said sheepishly. “I’d rather you looked at me than looked away anyway. I’d been alone in here for gods know how long.”

Ailes swallowed hard and looked back at the elf. “How long have you been in here?”

She struggled to shrug then gave up as the coils tightened around her. “I’m not really sure. I was captured during the summer festival if that helps. A few days I guess but its tough to tell.”

Ailes winced. “A month. You’ve been in here more than a month.”

The other elf’s face paled even more. “Are you serious? I’ve been down here for a month?!”

Ailes nodded. “Is there anyway to get out of here?” She asked looking around.

The other shook her head. “Not that I’ve seen and believe me I’ve had a lot of time to study the place.” She said glumly. “Besides these tentacles won’t let us move very much anyway.”

Ailes immediately tested that and discovered this was indeed the case. The tentacles made it impossible to move her arms or legs by very much. She found her arms could only reach around to a little in front of her own chest and her legs wouldn’t close at all.

After a moment of trial and error she discovered that the tentacles would allow her to waddle around a bit on her knees, moving to give her free rein, then she gave up on the notion as she saw no obvious way out of the chamber.

“What’s your name?” Ailes asked.

“Fague.” The pretty elf answered. “What’s yours?”

“Ailes. You been here alone for a month?”

“No, being alone is a pretty recent thing.” Her voice broke and she looked away.

“What do you mean?” Ailes asked. If something came and took them out sometimes that might mean there was a way out.

Trembling, Fague pointed at a nearby wall. Ailes followed her finger and saw against the pulsating pink wall a pair of lips and lower side of a face embedded in the wall. The lips were fixed in a dreamy smile of contentment as the wall rippled around them.

“What the hell?” Ailes gasped.

“There was another girl in here before me.” Fague whispered in a trembling voice. “Then one day the coils drew her into the wall and she ……and she…..” Fague’s voice broke and she burst into tears.

“Fague calm down!” Ailes snapped. “Hold yourself together, we’re going to get out of here!”

“I’m next!” Fague gasped. “Now that you’re here I’m next!”

“Fague!” Ailes’s voice was like the crack of a whip. “We won’t get out of here if we go all to pieces.” Fague took a deep breath and nodded. “Now I can waddle around a little. Test your tentacles and see if they’ll let you.”

Fague took a moment to experiment. “They seem to give me slack when I try.” She reported.

“Good.” Ailes said. “Now lets try to walk together. Maybe we can help each other slip out of these tentacles.”

It took them a few minutes but the two elves managed to waddle until there was only a foot or so separating them. The tentacles gave them slack every time they became taunt.

“God that must have looked ridiculous.” Fague admitted.

“Probably.” Ailes agreed. “Try and grab onto the tentacles around my arm. See if you can pry them loose.”

“Ok” Fague replied. She struggled to bring her hands closer to Ailes’s arms.

Ailes watched as Fague struggled and set her high firm breasts to bouncing. Ailes wasn’t gay but it was difficult to ignore something like that when its right in your face.

Finally Fague managed to bring her hands to Ailes’s arms and tried to yank off one of the tentacles.

The tentacle immediately swelled and became engorged.

Crushing Ailes’s arm inside of it.

“Argh!” Ailes screamed feeling her bone start to crack.

And then it was over.

The tentacle slimmed down and writhed calmly as if nothing had happened.

Ailes winced. Her bone was ok but she’d have one major bruise on her arm.

If she lived long enough to worry about it that was.

“Do you want me to try again?” Fague asked anxiously.

Ailes shook her head. “It won’t let us.” She mumbled glancing around for another idea.

A moment later two larger tentacles, about the size of garden hoses, emerged from the ceiling and slid down toward them.

“What’s going on?” Ailes shouted.

“Feeding time.” Fague answered glumly.

“What?!”

“Feeding time. The stuff is edible, I wouldn‘t call it food. And it think its drugged or something.” She replied lining up her mouth with the drifting tentacle. “I’d cooperate if I were you. I tried refusing and it wasn’t pleasant.”

Fague waited patiently as the tentacle slid gingerly into her open waiting mouth. A moment later some kind of fluid seemed to pump through it.

Ailes looked on with revulsion. What she wouldn’t give for a sword right now. She looked up at the tentacle and resolutely clamped her mouth shut.

The tentacle hung there for a long moment.

Ailes glanced at Fague to find the girl regarding her with sympathy and resignation.

Ailes kept her mouth clamped shut.

With blinding speed a small tentacle on her arm unwound from the others and whipped around her throat drawing tight.

Ailes gasped struggling for air and her mouth involuntarily popped open.

The waiting tentacle then slid into her mouth expanding at the tip. It didn’t grow big enough to be uncomfortable but it was too big to be spit out.

The tiny tentacle wasn’t cutting off her air completely anymore though she did have to struggle for it.

A moment later to her horror the large tentacle began to pulse and her mouth slowly filled with liquid.

It didn’t taste all that bad but Fague had been right it didn’t qualify as food. She tried to refuse swallowing it but the throat tentacle yanked again and she reflexively gasped almost choking on the viscous fluid.

Ailes got the hint: Drink or drown.

She obediently swallowed the fluid every time it built up.

After a few swallows the little tentacle left her throat and she could breathe normally, though she kept swallowing. Next time it probably would let her drown.

A few more mouthfuls and the flow dried up and the tentacle gingerly withdrew, pulling itself back into the ceiling.

A few feet away Fague’s was finishing with her.

Ailes groaned. She didn’t feel drugged exactly but she felt a little light headed. Fague was right something was wrong with that stuff.

“Are you ok?” Fague asked sympathetically.

“Been better.” She answered after a moment.

Fague nodded. “We usually sleep now.” She said wearily. “There’s something in it that makes you,” She yawned. “Sleepy.”

Ailes nodded she could barely hold her eyes open. Ailes yawned and felt her head almost involuntarily roll back and slid into a sleep supported by the writhing tentacles that held her torso erect.

Ailes was dreaming. She found herself standing before the malformed freak but this time it was tiny, only about the size of a dog.

Ailes wasn’t afraid this time.

She found that she couldn’t control her body but even that didn’t seem to frighten her.

She walked slowly over to the monstrous thing that gazed at her blearily until she stood over it.

This was going to feel good, she thought. She slowly squatted over it until her pussy kissed its top most fang filled mouth.

Large tentacles shot up out of it grasping her arms and legs and positioning her as other tentacles slithered up and slipped inside her proffered pussy.

Others seized her pert breasts gently lolling them while the very tips latched onto her erect nipples with a languorous caress. The coils around her arms drew them back over her head to allow freer access to her breasts.

One delicate tentacle slid up to her engorge clit and latched onto it, rather than slithering all over it, it was just touching it gently, almost as if it were kissing it.

A tiny tendril not much thicker than a slender rope drifted up and touched her anus. Ailes stiffened but the tendril danced over her puckered flesh until she relaxed and her anus parted slightly eager for more stimulation.

Then the tendril gently slid inside.

The monster held her in the air as its coils slid deeper and deeper inside the aroused elf, mixing and combining until Ailes was no longer sure where the thing left off and where she began.

It could have been hours or days later when Ailes felt an odd sensation. It felt like a silk cloth sliding over her pussy again and again.

Ailes woke up to see a new flat flexible tentacle gliding up and down her sensitive pussy.

“Good morning.” Fague said sheepishly as a similar tentacle rubbed her. Fague was actually riding against it. She was flushed with sweat and her tiny nipples were hardened.

A moment later Ailes flushed, embarrassed at even noticing that. She realized in disgust her own body was beginning to respond to the tentacle’s ministrations.

“What are these….. things?!” Ailes cried.

“I probably should have warned you about them.” Fague replied beginning to pant for breathe. “But we didn’t have very long to talk. They show up sometimes.” Fague closed her eyes as the tentacle began to rub her harder.

Ailes felt an orgasm beginning to build. “Fague! Get over here! Let’s pull them off each other.”

“I tried that once.” Fague gasped. “You wouldn’t care for the reaction!”

Ailes grit her teeth and fought her approaching climax.

“Besides!” Fague called. “There’s not much pleasure to be had here! Enjoy what you can!” She screamed as her orgasm swept her away.

“What?!” Ailes screamed as the tentacle nuzzled her clit with tender attention and her own damn burst.

A moment later the “food” tentacles slid down though the pussy stimulators didn‘t stop. Ailes reluctantly positioned herself so the tentacle could violate her soft mouth and they were both asleep a few minutes later.

Ailes was dreaming again. This time the freak in her dreams was bigger, like the size of an elephant.

Still not in control of her body she walked up to the twisted creature as its coils emerged and grasped her nubile form.

Rather than penetrate her they lifted her into the air and drew her down into a fang filled maw. That was now only slightly bigger than she was.

Ailes marveled at the fact she wasn’t scared.

The jaws parted as she was drawn down and seated comfortably in its wet warm mouth. The fangs closed harmlessly above her giving her a cozy little nook.

A bed. It’s a bed for a sleepy little girl to dream in. She heard something whisper.

She found herself seated on a small geyser like font in the creatures mouth that alternately blew warm air across her pussy or slathered it with its tiny feelers.

Ailes relaxed and drifted back to sleep inside its warm soft mouth.

When Ailes awoke her body was flushed with sweat and she knew to her intense embarrassment that she’d had many more orgasms in her sleep.

Fague was sitting close beside her as the tentacle gently teased both their pussies.

“Hi.” Fague said simply.

“Hi.” Ailes replied. She paused. “There’s no way out for us is there?”

“Nope.” Fague drooped looking like she might burst into tears.

“I’m sorry.” Ailes said wondering if she was saying it to Fague or to herself.

Fague turned away letting her long blonde hair cascade across her face like a veil. “I….. I have a favor to ask.” She murmured looking at Ailes through her hair.

“What?”

“Can I…… Can I kiss you?” She blurted out.

“What?” Ailes gasped in shock.

“Please?” Fague burst into tears. “Just let me pretend for a while that its your hand stroking me not ……..not this thing that’s eating us!” Fague turned her head sobbing hysterically.

Ailes hesitated. She wasn’t gay and the whole notion didn’t turn her on. To be perfectly honest it just made her feel weird. She sighed. Fague was her only companion down here and if this would make her feel better it didn’t cost her anything beyond a moment of awkwardness to do it. And after being stared at naked for gods knew how long she figured she had awkwardness beat.

“Ok.” She said slowly. “One kiss.”

Fague looked up. “Really?”

Ailes glanced at the most beautiful woman she had ever seen wondering why she would be interested in her. “Yeah. But lets make it quick.” Ailes said.

Fague flinched and Ailes wondered why she had said that.

“If you don’t want to—” Fague began looking miserable.

“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met!” Ailes said forcefully. “Who wouldn’t want to kiss you?” A she-elf that’s not gay, she answered silently but held her tongue.

Looking oddly nervous Fague slid up against Ailes. For a moment two of their nipples brushed together in an electric shock.

“Ok……” Ailes said slowly. “How do we do this?” A moment later she wondered why she had said that. It wasn’t like she’d never been kissed before, kissing a woman wasn’t all that different.

Without answering Fague slid that flawless face near Ailes and gingerly kissed her cheek, then laid a small trail of tiny kisses to Ailes’s full lips. Fague kissed her tenderly for a moment as if tasting her then slid in for a long slow passionate kiss.

Ailes was going to break off after some little peck but the memtal image of Fague being devastated by the “rejection” told her to hold still until Fague was finished.

For a moment Ailes indulged herself and forgot the monster that was gently stroking her clit. Ailes though of the handsome men she’d met over her lifetime doing the stroking, rubbing against her little love nub with soft persistent fingers as the tentacles now stroked her pussy.

“I’m going to come.” Fague whispered.

Ailes nodded and started to pull back but Fague had her hands around her neck causing their nipples to slide along each others tender flesh.

Ailes suddenly pictured Fague, beautiful Fague stroking her pussy and surprising even herself Ailes gave in and orgasmed gasping out her pleasure into Fague’s questing mouth.

This was intensely embarrassing to her.

Ailes opened her eyes in confusion and looked into gorgeous eyes riveted on her.

There was no time to talk the feeding tubes reappeared and they were both put to sleep.

Ailes dreamed about sex a lot during this “night.” Guys, girls, sometimes both at the same time. She dreamed of beautiful girls nibbling at her clit (something she was embarrassed by even in her dreams) and handsome men filling her pussy with long hard phalluses.

When she awoke she found her pussy really was full.

In addition to the sliding tentacle across her pussy and clit another had slid into her warm soft depths during her sleep. She awoke to find she’d been thrusting on it all night long. It was a bit thicker than your usual phallus and had gently drifted through her cervix and into her womb where it gently slid back and forth.

Fague was there beside her. The girl’s eyes were shining as she rested her head against Ailes’s shoulder. “Good morning.” She whispered. “I missed you.”

Ailes was trying to find the words to gently say she wasn’t interested but as her gaze went down along Fague’s head she noticed the tentacles seemed to be spreading. From her womb the tentacle had spread upwards into her stomach causing visible ridges and “vein” structures she could see.

Fague followed her eyes. “Creepy.” She commented not sounding too interested in it.

“Is it happening to you?” Ailes gasped.

“Mmmhmm.” Fague said almost cheerfully. She twisted slightly so that Ailes could see her own pussy tentacle which she was gently writhing inside of her had grown up her back enveloping her spine.

“How long has that been there?” Ailes asked.

“Oh almost since I got here. I’m not sure how the original tentacle detaches but it seems to have no trouble.” She said in an almost sing song voice.

Fague looked up at Ailes with stars in her eyes. “I think I’m falling for you.” She whispered.

“Fague…..” Ailes began.

“Will you stay with me forever?” She asked.

It sounded like a grim joke to bring levity but Ailes saw behind it a sincere question and a desperate need not to be alone. Making a decision, Ailes lied.

“I think I’m falling for you too, Fague.” she replied.

Fague squealed with delight and covered Ailes’s stunned face with kisses. Then she rested her head against Ailes’s shoulder.

“I like your breasts.” She commented idly.

Ailes shrugged. “Yours are nicer.” She said only speaking the truth.

“And your nipples are just good enough to eat.” Fague whispered glancing up as if to seek permission.

Ailes, looking at her own impending death, didn’t have the heart to refuse. What did it matter anyway. At least it would make one of them happy.

Delicately Fague slipped her mouth around one nipple and lathed it gently with her tongue. “Small and dark like berries in summer.” She murmured.

Ailes took a deep breath. “Careful.” She whispered. “Their sensitive.” He nipples had always been very tender and Fague was making it worse.

“Gentle.” Fague agreed blowing a puff of cool air across her nipple before delicately reaching out with her pale tongue and stroking it again.

Ailes glanced away.

“Ailes? My love? Do something for me please?”

She looked down.

“Shut your eyes.” Fague whispered laying her head against her bare breast. “Pretend I’m someone else I don’t care who, boy, girl, or whatever.” She said earnestly. “Just close your eyes and enjoy. Let me give you pleasure. Please. I want to.” She looked up at Ailes pleadingly.

Not sure whether she wanted to smile or to cry Ailes did as she was bidden.

Fague went back to working on her breasts with loving attention as Ailes let her mind drift but oddly found it returning always to the nymph sitting before her so gently stroking one breast and then the other. First suckling like an infant seeking comfort and then stroking the soft smooth undersides.

Ailes wrapped herself in her memories of various men she’d wanted and came.

“Will you let go this time?” Fague begged as they felt the tentacles around their pussies began to stimulate them more intensely again. The tentacles would become very intense at times and then fade away or even retract afterwards allowing them to get some uninterrupted sleep. “Will you look into my eyes as you come? Will you let it be me who makes you come rather than some fantasy?”

Ailes smiled nervously. “I do love you, Fague. I don’t know if its sexual or not but I do love you.” Deep down inside Ailes knew quite well it wasn’t sexual.

The tentacles in her body were growing much more rapidly than in Fague’s for some reason. It couldn’t be much longer. But still she was resigned to pretending to be aroused for Fague’s sake.

Fague squealed with delight and covered the elf’s face with kisses. She ground her body against her lover’s as the tentacle’s gentle thrumming became more insistent and the second tentacle kissed their softness ready to spear them again.

Fague’s smile faded as she looked into Ailes preoccupied eyes. “Ok.” she whispered. “Let’s try and experiment. Close your eyes.”

Sighing, Ailes did so.

Fague slid a finger down her cheek. “Can you picture me? Can you see me as the one kissing you?” She asked sliding her lips along Ailes’s.

“Yeah.” Ailes whispered.

“Ok. Now picture me wearing one of those strap on dildo things.”

Ailes made a disgusted face but Fague ignored it.

“It’s just like any other phallus.” Fague whispered stroking her cheek. “It’s long and hard and it‘s all for you. Can you part your legs for it? Can you part your legs for me?”

With the tentacles holding her spread wide this was something of an academic request but Ailes obliged parting them a tiny bit more, just as the tentacle smoothly slid into her warm depth.

Not totally expecting this Ailes gasped and jerked. “No!” Fague said sharply. “Keep your eyes closed! It‘s me inside of you!”

Fague threw back her head and moaned as if she really were penetrating Ailes. “Oh god, you’re so tight!” She whispered as the tentacle slowly slid deeper. Fague wrapped her arms around Ailes’s neck their nipples just touching.

Ailes moaned. It felt good. The member worming its way ever deeper felt good now and……it was Fague’s? That didn’t feel so strange anymore. Beautiful Fague was inside her.

Fague moaned again and behind shut eyes Ailes felt swollen nipples brush her own. “So tight.” Fague whispered. “Relax your love walls my sweet. Let me just slip in just a little bit deeper.”

Ailes moaned as the tentacle slid even deeper nuzzling her cervix.

“Oh yes,” Fague whispered. “That’s good. You’re wrapped around me so good and tight. That tender little pussy of yours is getting so nice and wet.”

Ailes arched her back as she began to ride what she only dimly knew to be a tentacle.

“You have a big meaty dick inside of you, Ailes.” Fague whispered. “It’s mine.”

Ailes nodded her eyes still closed.

“I want you to come on that dick. I want your sweet honey to pour down my shaft.”

Ailes made a face feeling torn.

“You want to,” Fague said running her hands around Ailes’s shoulders. “I can feel your muscles tensing, struggling to keep it in.” She kissed her. “Just let it go. All that sweet hot girl honey is building up behind the damn.”

Ailes bit her lip. Hearing Fague talk about this was so arousing but it was sheer torture. She began to ride harder.

“That’s it! Ride me!” Fague gasped. “So good! I’m going to come! I’m going to come deep inside of you! Come for me! Let all that sweet nectar overflow!”

Ailes couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Open your eyes. Let me taste your orgasm.” Fague ordered.

She looked into Fague’s flawless face.

The dam exploded.

“I feel good.” Ailes laughed. The tentacles in her body had crawled all the way up her body and into her head.

“I’m glad.” Fague whispered nuzzling against her. “I’ll never let you go, you know that.”

“Never ever?” Ailes teased.

“Never ever ever.” Fague affirmed. “Will you do something for me?”

“Anything.” Ailes replied.

“Lick my breasts this time?”

Ailes chuckled and obligingly bent her lips over those perfect orbs. “Your breasts are beautiful.” she whispered teasing a nipple into firmness.

“Suck me.” Fague gasped. “Wrap your lips around my nipples.”

Ailes obliged. She found that her nipples had an odd flavor to them. Almost like the feeding fluid but not quite. As if all the feedings had pervaded her entire system.

“That’s enough my love.” Fague said quietly, stroking Ailes’s hair. “Just enjoy the feeling of my nipple in your mouth.”

Ailes was dreaming. She was drifting in a great empty void. She felt relaxed and free.

The directly in front of her the monster appeared.

It was as vast as she remembered when it had swallowed her. She spun around fighting desperately to run away but in her dream the distance between them never changed as it flung out its pink tentacles that wrapped around each arm and dragged her back. Rather than eat her again the monster held her directly in front of a milky blue eye bigger than her entire body.

“Welcome Ailes” The freak intoned in an oddly choral feminine voice. “We’ve been waiting for you.”

“This isn’t real.” Ailes said flatly. “I’m inside of you. This isn’t real!”

“You are inside of us.” The creature agreed. “And we are inside of you. Our coils have wrapped lovingly around your brain. You are part of us now.”

“What do you want?” Ailes snapped.

“We want you. We want you to slip into our consciousness and drift forever on the waves of our pleasure.”

A small tentacle drifted up between her legs and gently pet her pussy.

Ailes threw her head back and gasped. It was better than anything she’s ever felt before. It was like a lightning bolt slipping through her. The sudden blast of intense pleasure wore away what little control she had left.

“We are inside of you right now.” It intoned. “We can control your pleasure centers. Would you like to feel more?”

“Oh yes.” Ailes whispered in agony as the tentacle withdrew.

“Open yourself.”

“What?”

“Open yourself to us. Part the folds of your pussy for us.”

Trembling slightly Ailes slid her fingers into her tight pussy and gently exposed the pink inner layers.

The questing tentacle drifted back to her parted legs and gently slid into her exposed depths.

Ailes screamed in orgasm as it began to gently fuck her.

“Feel good?” It asked kindly.

“Don’t! Stop!” Ailes screamed.

“Come for us. Come only for us.” It intoned. “Come into us. Become part of us.”

Ailes bucked frantically on the dream-tentacle.

“Open yourself to us.” It whispered as another tentacle drifted down from the sky. “Open that sweet mouth, Ailes, and draw us inside of you.”

Without hesitating Ailes opened her mouth and the small tentacle slid down her throat.

She was initially surprised it could go so deep down her throat without choking her or even triggering her gag reflex. Then she remember this was a dream.

If before had been the greatest orgasm of her life this was much stronger. She felt as if she straddled some kind of power line that rocked right through her body and the pleasure threatened to make her pass out.

The creature sighed in rapture. “Your part of us now, Ailes. Part of us forever.”

A set of jaws yawned wide spreading razor sharp teeth as the tentacles drew her into the maw.

This one rather than appearing cavernous looked to be just a little oozing pouch of skin with a small passage deeper into its body.

It was a pussy. Ailes thought dreamily. It was like a giant pussy.

As the teeth slid over her, covering her protectively, tentacles slithered over her naked form, two wrapped around her breasts and then seemed to bite the erect nipples with a tiny stab of cold.

“Come for us.” The creature intoned

Ailes rode the tentacles that speared her until she dissolved into a glorious orgasm.

“We’ll be together forever now, my love.” Fague whispered.

Ailes’s face was fixed in a rictus dreamy grin as she gently rode the tentacles. The ones in her body had spread all over her once fair form.

The tentacles had drawn her to the wall which had begun to grow around her.

“Forever.” Fague said happily as the wall continued to digest her love. The tentacles retracted from her as she stood up and stretched. A long barely noticeable transparent tentacle anchored her spine to the floor.

She walked seductively over and stroked her love’s exposed pussy. “It was me.” She whispered smiling. “It was me stroking your pussy all along. You had to be made to understand. You can feel me now can’t you?”

Dreamily Ailes nodded her head.

“Mmmhmm,” Fague cooed. “I’m all inside of you. You’ll never leave me. You can’t leave me. But I’ll love you forever. Just like all the other’s you’ll meet. We’ll all be together forever and they’ll be nothing but love!”

Ailes smiled as the wall drew her inexorably in until nothing remained outside but a dreamy smile.

Not long after another girl was brought before the monstrous creature. A human this time. The same tongue drew the terrified girl into the Fague’s warm wet gullet.

“Hi.” A beautiful human woman said to the terrified new girl. “MY name is Fague.”

Ailes smiled from the wall and welcome her new sister to these hallowed halls of love.