The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 9

The next morning, they went down to the buses in their warm-up suits, but once again, they didn’t return to the camp. Instead, they were taken to an anonymous garage, where they stripped and marched naked across the cold floor into a large operating theater. One by one, they lay down on the nearest tables and waited. No free will meant no reactions, after all, and while there was a nurse with drugs and gas if needed, Jessie needed no more help than to be told to relax, become still, and sleep.

She faded into her dreamless sleep with C cups and somewhat freckly skinned. She woke up with DDs, a golden tan, and teeth so straight and white that she flashed a mile-wide grin to help Kellie fix her hair. Kellie beamed back at her to return the favor. And as they dressed, of course they had to make sure that the new bras and tube tops provided to them fit just right.

Jesse barely saw or knew the last 10- those who had needed the anesthesia or who didn’t seem happy with the chages made to them-boarded a bus in the green and gold of the Bears. They spewed terrible, hateful things as they left the others behind, but Jessie was too giddy to care. She could see only fifty left and that meant only one thing. I did it! I made the final fifty! She hugged Kellie, she hugged Holly, she hugged everyone she could find, and she wasn’t the only one reacting that way to the revelation. It took a lot of effort for Holly to round everyone up and get them on the bus, and when it returned them to the camp, no one bothered going back to their room. They celebrated with each other, giggling, lezzing out, and having fun in a full night of celebration that would have put Roman orgies to shame.