The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 1

Jessica stepped off the plane with the other senior cheerleaders from the DC area who were among the elite 500 chosen for the Texas Elite Cheerleading camp. It was the only way for a non-Texan to join the ranks of the top cheer programs in the country, those centered in Texas, where even Olde English lettering and a cold stone stadium meant more than a scholarship from the Big Ten or the SEC. They did the most daring moves, were the prettiest, had the most athletic bodies and the biggest smiles. They were the best.

As she wove her way through DFW, she could spot the other girls who were there for the camp by the wolf whistles and head swivels of the other travelers. Even in comfortable clothes like the baggy swatsuit Jessica had chosen, they were enough to catch anyone’s eye. She exchanged hellos with anyone who would talk back to her, but she knew that this was a dog-eat-dog place. Out of the five hundred there, only fifty would go to one of the Big Three, and fifty would be cut every day. Maybe they would end up at some D-III school or something, since all the schools in Texas sent representatives to see what they could find. And cheering at a school like Trinity had more cachet than going somewhere like Gonzaga or Boise State- some mid-major school that made a splash once a year and then faded back into obscurity.

Motivation wasn’t going to be a problem. Jessica imagined that she could cut the bravado in the air with a knife, but at the same time, she could feel the excitement both coming off her rivals and bubbling up in herself. Getting this far was one of the highest honors for someone not born in Texas, so she could just let herself go and be in the moment, ready to make her life that much better than it could have been just because she could hold a smile while doing a backflip. She waved at her fellow cheerleaders as they all claimed their bags and took them to the bus. The first seat available was on the aisle, next to a hard-nosed black girl with freshly jheri-curled hair and an EWR tag sticking out from her suitcase under the seat.

“Hey! Good luck! I’m Jessica, by the way. I’m from DC,” she said to her seatmate, and the smile plastered on her face was’t even forced.

“That’s nice. I’m Tanisha. Bet you can’t do a double twist backflip like I can. I’m here to make Texas and show those honkies what a real athlete can do for them,” Tanisha answered with her head held high and her chin stuck out challengingly. That was the level of pride and competition that Jessica was up against, but she was the only one there not touching up her makeup or her hair on the hourlong bus trip to the remote corner of Texas where the camp was located.

As the bus pulled up, Jessica was not alone in pulling her t-shirt oup over her nose as the dusty air hit them all hard. They quickly ran into the cafeteria-like area where a few dozen other cheerleaders were lined up one-by-one, waiting to fill out their paperwork and head into the main gym. The old high school seemed barren on the outside, but inside it was modern and clean, a nice departure from other camps that were run in freshman dorms and well-worn high school fields. Everything here seemed ot be the best of the best, which only made sense, because they were the best of the best.

The cafeteria offered a full variety of free food, but aside from a salad here and there, no one dared eat. The girls next to Jessica snickered when she picked up a chocolate chip cookie to calm her nerves, but she ignored them and waited her turn. THe line moved quickly, and soon enough a staffer told her to line up at the door to go to the registration table. If everything here is this efficient, it’ll be worth all the effort to come out here, Jessica thought, smiling as the line proceeded and she moved closer to the front.

The young woman handing out the forms was as trashy as trashy could be, with hair so overdyed that it was almost white, and obvious implants poking through a t-shirt that was two sizes too small. “Howdy, y’all, welcome to Texas Elite! Y’all are gonna do great! Hope to see y’all on the sideline with me one day in Austin! Name’s Holly, and I’m gonna take care of y’all and get all y’all set for the best ten days of your life,” the woman said, and Jessica did a double take. The blonde looked different out of the revealing, burnt orange, cowgirl outfit, but Jessica recognized the lines of a top-flight cheerleader’s body when she saw them.

Holly seemed like an airhead, but as she walked Jessica through the paperwork, and Jessica’s head began to spin, Holly’s mile-long blinding smile and soothing Texas accent soothed Jessica into feeling right at home. “Here’s your room key, now remember, this is a competition. Folks get assigned every day, so you better be thankful every time you use it,” she said.

Dazed, Jessica nodded. The paperwork had given her a monstrous headache, and it felt good to listen to someone who knew what they were talking about.

“All right, you’re all set. Now just step into that booth there and get your picture taken, then go out the other side into the locker room to change into your gear. Practice starts in the main gym in ‘bout an hour,” Holly concluded without losing a note of enthusiasm in her voice or batting one elaborately curled eyelash.

Jessica went through the cafeteria door and saw a line of carnival style photo booths set up just outside. Without a thought, she stepped inside, not noticing that the doors were solid. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, gave her brightest cheerleader’s smile, and pushed the button to take the picture.

Instead of just one flash, though, they came rapid-fire, one after the other. From the moment the first one hit her eyes, Jessica’s mind was just as blank as her face. Each one made her see little and think even less. After about the sixth, she could have sworn she saw something written behind the flash, and after the eighth she could make out what it was. “Undress,” the flashes told her, and she didn’t have enough will left to question. At once she lifted off her shirt, dropped her pants, kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks, undid her bra, took off her panties, and even took the scrunchie out of her hair.

“Obey,” the flashes told her again and again, and each one tensed her a little more in anticipation of an order she could follow. Then they said, “Happy,” and her bright smile returned with a hundred times the intensity, making her face seem to glow. Finally, she was told, “Cheerleader,” and a bell rang. She exited from the other side of the booth, just as Holly told her to do, because she was a cheerleader and she obeyed. There were no thoughts in her pretty little head, no felings in her enthusiastic little heart, not even any awareness of her own nudity as she strolled to the showers and washed with mechanical efficiency. Then she went to the first open locker and put on what she found there: a plain white sports bra with matching panties, short red and blue shorts, and a blue t-shirt that read “Property of Texas Elite Cheerleading” in bright white print. She tied the white sneakers tightly and raised the white socks to their highest length before stepping into the main gym.

At the door, she was handed a laminated card that read Jessica O’Neill: 5′8″ 145lbs, 35.43 seconds. She had no intest in looking at the card, and as soon as it was put in her hand, her arms dropped limply to her sides as she stood in line and waited at attention with the rest of the girls. If she had looked back at the photo of her with her jaw slack, all but drooling, and her eyes empty, she might have been able to put two and two together, or at least be shaken out of her daze enough by the poor quality of the picture. But she hadn’t been told to look at the card, so she stood at attention and waited for her next order.

In her peripheral vision, she saw but did not notice Tanisha tak the open spot next to her. Tanisha’s eyes were clearer, but she did as she was told so she wouldn’t jeopardize her chance, even though her brain was screaming warnings at her that this wasn’t right. Her nervousness stuck out more than a black cheerleader did, marking her as prey to the predators that stalked through the lines.

Several stocky men in cowboy hats worked their way along the lines of dazed cheerleaders, asking for ID cards from the more conscious ones, simply taking them from the unresisting hands of the ones who were as deeply under as Jessica was. Tanisha looked up at the man with fear written all over her face, her voice shaking as she tried to argue her case for belonging at the camp. The man just smiled and had his companion, a harsh-looking woman in black overalls and a red t-shirt, lead her over to the bleachers in the corner. Tanisha obeyed, but she seemed to wonder why she would.

Jessica, still standing at attention and waiting for orders, stared straight ahead. Occasionally people passed in front of her glassy eyes on their way over to the bleachers. Some were pale or shaking with nerves, while others just weren’t attractive enough to make the cut. The numbers went up steadily: ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty. Time stood stiller than Jessica as the fiftieth reject took her place in the stands, which seemed to be the cue for the group to be escorted toward the locker room. Some had tears rolling down their cheeks and defeated looks on their faces, while others looked strangely relieved. Jessica was in no condition to question the logic of anything; the only thing that Tanisha’s departure meant was that, when nudged, she slid over to the spot Tanisha had been.

She stood endlessly until the blurry numbers behind the podium made sense at five o’clock, and the 450 remaining girls filled the bleachers for the introductory speech. “Sorry for the long day of waitin’, gals,” the man in the cowboy hat said. “First day’s just processin’. We measured your height and weight while your pics were bein’ taken- don’t fuss, we won’t tell anyone- and as you can see, we already trimmed the field. Some folks didn’t have the desire to compete we all thought they would, and y’all are here to compete. Now, y’all get a good dinner and a good night’s rest, since you’ll have to be back here at six tomorrow morning!”

Something buzzed in Jessica’s head, the first real thought she’d had in hours waking her up. Tanisha? Lacking desire to compete? I thought she was gonna kill me on the bus and they’re sayin’ she didn’t have the desire? The contradiction was enough to bring Jessica to full awareness. She signaled Holly, who happened to be monitoring her row, that she needed to use the ladies’ room, and Holly pointed towards it. About a dozen other girls joined her.

“Wow, that day flew!” the blonde washing her hands next to Jessica said. “We got here at ten, right? It’s five-thirty and I hadn’t peed all day!”

“I’d like to know their judging standards. This girl next to me, Tanisha? She was the most determined person I’ve ever met, and they cut her on the first day for no desire? Really?”

“With a name like that? Pfft, hello, do you think she belongs here?” a redhead bellowed in a drawl so sugary that even Jessica could barely make it out.

“Not cool,” Jessica informed her.

“This is cheerleading, not basketball. Either you got the look or you don’t,” the redhead with a dismissive sniff. She strutted past Jessica and the blonde and looked out the door. “Ha! Told y’all! Off to their side of the mountain! NAIA! Losers!” she shrieked in triumph. Jessica and the blonde followed her out and saw the woman in overalls leading the rejects towards the bus. But instead of being in their street clothes with their suitcases behind them, they were dressed in full uniform for schools that Jessica had never heard of. Well, they all seem happy... check that, ecstatic... check that, trying not to melt to the floor in bliss. Oh, hey, there’s Tanisha!

Sure enough, Tanisha was in the blue and yellow of a school that Jessica didn’t recognize, walking in step with the other black girl in the pool of fifty, with a smile that made Holly’s look absolutely dim as she pulled out her cell phone and called her parents with the good news that she was now a Texas cheerleader. Jessica was about to say something to congratulate her, but she noticed that Tanisha was so excited that she was trembling and squeezing her thighs together, and decided to leave her be.

And then a thought floated into her head. That means I made it through the first day! She squealed and jumped up and down, along with the blonde.

“Oh my God! Like, I almost forgot! I’m Denise and it’s so nice to meet you!”

“You too! I’m Jessica! Oh my God, this is going to be SO COOL! C’mon! Let’s go eat! I was so nervous I had one cookie and that was it all day!”

“Oh my God! Like, I’m going to puke,” the redhead muttered as she shoved past them on her way to the cafeteria. Denise and Jessica looked at each other, shrugged, and followed her. A magnificent feast of Texas barbeque awaited them, and they piled their plates high as they chatted with some of the other girls.

“Now, don’t y’all load up too much, y’all are gonna get a real workout tomorrow,” Holly warned, but in her giggly voice, it came off more as sisterly advice. It was enough for Jessica and Denise to head to the dorms and go their separate ways, though.

The dorms looked like a five-star hotel, with satin sheets on both beds and an enormous flatscreen TV hanging on the wall. She cracked open one of the closets and found her things already neatly hung up. “This is SO COOL!” she squealed, leaping into the air in excitement.

“You’ve got some impressive ups. What was that, three feet? I’ll be hard-pressed to match that,” her roommate said. The refined, elegant voice didn’t match the long-legged blonde with knockout good looks and an overall physique that made Jessica jealous.

“Don’t worry about it! With looks like that, you’ll totally make D-I, if not... the BIG THREE! Maybe it’ll be dance team, but you’ll be there!” Jessica enthused.

“That’s why I’m here. It’s certainly not because I’m a traditional airheaded cheerleader. Read the offers and weep! I’m here because a scholarship is a scholarship, and Austin might have the best cheer team in the country, but they also have one of the best pre-law and law programs in the country. By the way, my name’s Alexandra, but most people call me Sandy,” the blonde said, drawing her acceptance letters out of the duffel bag next to one of the beds.

“Bucknell, Pepperdine, Harvard? Wow!” Jessica said with a low whistle. “So is cheerleading, like, a safety net for you or something? Like, if you don’t get a school you want, you’ll just take one of these offers?”

Sandy tossed her hair dismissively, or tried to, but Jessica saw the shiver that ran through her body. She rubbed her temples like she had a headache, but then went on, “Actually, Bucknell is, with Harvard as the next step up. But cheerleaders get ahead in business because of the expectations from their male co-workers. Mix that with a degree from one of the top law schools in the country, and I’ll never lose a job. In this economy, that’s the most important consideration.”

The rationalization was impressive enough that Jessica nodded in complete agreement and understanding. Sandy went on, “So did you watch the last episode of Idol? I can’t believe some of the votes!” They chattered like that for hours, plopping onto the beds and giggling like sisters, neither of them noticing that they were still in the uniforms they’d worn all day. And when Sandy gasped, looked at her watch, and turned off the light with an admonition that they needed all the sleep they could get if they were going to cheer together in Austin, neither of them saw that the clock blinked back to 12:00 before showing the proper time again.