The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 3

Waking up at five in the morning never seemed like sleeping in before, but Jessica was ready to get going. She showered thoroughly, making sure to clean up from the night before, then got herself ready more meticulously than even the day of her senior prom. As she worked on getting her makeup perfect and her hair just right, her ear-to-ear smile never wavered.

“Ugh! This place reeks of four kinds of hairspray! Did you even sleep last night? You look like you’ve been dolling yourself up forever!” Sandy said, waking up with her nose wrinkled. She had to admit that even in a plain warmup suit, Jessica was very striking- at least below the neck. Everything else was starting to reek of overkill. Sandy shrugged and hopped in the shower. It wasn’t her concern how her roommate decided to dress, after all.

Jessica was already on the shuttle van to the gym before Sandy could even make it downstairs, her smile as identically bright as those of the other cheerleaders in the van. After a few minutes of trying to get her mind in order, she decided to strike up a conversation with the three people nearest her, who seemed much more her speed than nerdy Sandy. “Hiya! My name’s Jessica, but you can totally call me Jessie!” she announced.

The blue-eyed blonde directly across the aisle waved at her and said, “Hi! I’m Kellie- that’s with an I and an E, because that Y at the end is so... not a cheerleader, you know?”

“Uh-huh! I totally get it!” the busty cheerleader with the golden curls agreed. “I’m Danielle, Dani for short, and yeah, that’s with an I at the end.”

“My parents totally insist I go by Deandra,” the cocoa-skinned beauty next to Jessica said with a frown that suddenly turned into a radiant smile. “But, like, they’re totally not here! So you can call me Dee Dee and that’s okay! So how’s it going?”

“Oh my God, this place is totally awesome!” Kellie enthused, and Dani and Jessie squealed their agreement. The four of them took to each other like white on rice, and they strolled into the cafeteria together like they’d known each other all their lives, gathering their fruit salads without a thought.

Sandy passed them as they went looking for a table that had room for four, and rolled her eyes at their inane gossip. Something bothered her about the whole thing, but she was too tired and hungry to think about it. And she’d never been to a cheer camp before; maybe that was just the way things always were.

Meanwhile, Holly came up to the quartet at the table. “Hey there, gals? Y’all havi’ fun yet?” she asked.

“Totally!” Dani agreed.

“Like, it’s a blast!” Jessie exclaimed.

“How ‘bout you, Deandra? You fittin’ in okay?”

“Like, I thought I told you, it’s Dee Dee!” Dee Dee protested, almost falling off her chair laughing.

“This has totally been the best week of our lives- all right, I know it’s only been, like, three days, but we’ve learned so much already!” Kellie finished with a big grin and a giggle.

“Well, I’m real happy for y’all. Now, finish up and get ready for your tests, all right?”

Holly left them with a smile, and they wolfed down what was left of their breakfast, wished each other luck, and headed for the line of booths. By the time they got to the booths, their shirts were already lying on the floor behind them. Jessie was naked even before she hit the button for the “ID photo”, and within seconds she was out cold and fulfilling her programming. Alongside the other brainwashed cheerleaders, she pulled on the day’s uniform of a low-cut red tube top with tight blue pants. Despite being a half hour earlier than they were supposed to be, there were a good fifty other girls in the locker room with her.

The other 400 or so left entered, but Jessie wasn’t thinking, just listening to the things she was told to do, doing drills with perfect execution. The pro cheerleaders were once again ready to help anyone who wasn’t up to the task. Patty looked back at her, blinking, as the pros led her to the auxiliary gym, but all Jessie could think was Like, wow, those jeans are so stylish! And Patty and the rest of them didn’t even bother to get their hair tight enough. Hel-lo! They so don’t deserve the help they’re getting! For a moment her face reflected the cute frustration of the professionals before they shut the door behind them and the last scraps of thought drifted out of Jessie’s head at another command.

“Attention! Let’s get you all into the auditorium for a film session. After all, can’t do a test of your dance team skills without tellin’ you the routine, ow can we? We’ll show it to you, then you’ll come out here and do it in the gym,” the director in the cowboy hat announced. The girls trailed out behind him, some more closely than others; Jessie was so close that the spurs on his boots almost scratched her a couple of times.

The moment she looked at the film, Jessie’s head started to float. She could almost hear the commands just below the scenes, drawing her in closer and closer if she just let go and listened. Her eyes slid shut, and she could feel the moves coming to her perfectly in Holly’s voice, coming over the loudspeakers and piping every step directly into the brains of the sleeping class. At the sound of the airhorn, they formed up into lines and retrned to the gym more neatly than they had left to perform the routine in groups. As they began the routine, they moved as oe. Some were’t quite as in sync as Jessie was, but even Sandy didn’t miss a beat as they twirled and moved in a faster and increasingly difficult routine.

Anyone who didn’t quite fit in had the pro cheerleaders to pull them aside and help them in the auxiliary gym, and by the end of the day, they were down to 350. The fifty cut included Patty, who strutted up to Jessie in a garish uniform with a green skirt, an orange tunic, and bright orange tights.

“Been fun. Gotta go now. Dallas great cheer school,” she said. Anyone with half a thought left in their head would notice that she was trying not to orgasm at every word or even every motion of her legs, or that she had to keep blinking to hide how her eyes wanted to roll back in her head.

But Jessie didn’t have a thought left in her head, and her only response to Patty’s farewell was, “Like, call when you get there! Good luck!” delivered with a dazzling smile. Even if Patty had been able to come up with a coherent response, she was whisked away with the rest of her group before she could say anything.

“I’d like to thank our lovely visitors from the Space City for their help with some of our ladies today,” the director announced. “Another warm hand!” And that garnered a big round of applause as the professional cheerleaders headed out.

Cued by the clock, Jessie walked to the cafeteria with Kellie, Dee Dee, and Dani and sat down to dinner with them, all of them yammering away at nothing that required thought. If the subject seemed to lead to something that required more than a moment to string together empty words, one of them would change the topic in a hurry so they wouldn’t have to think; thinking was so strenuous, after all.

Holly came by with a smile. “All right, gals, interviews tomorrow! Wear some pretty clothes and get some extra sleep, ‘cause the ones who do well get to stay through to week two, and y’all know that means D-I scholarship!” As the girls squealed at a pitch that would make dogs whine, Holly tapped her earplugs a little more snugly into place and moved along to the next table.

Dee Dee shook her head. “That Holly, she means to be nice, but she’s so old-fashioned! It’s like she’s trying to be our mother or something!”

“I know, right? So not a cheerleader,” Dani added.

From the next table over, Holly smirked and made notes next to their names. The four girls finished dinner and got on the shuttle bus back to the dorms, where they hugged and exchanged goodbyes. Jessie went to her room, opened the door, and nearly walked into Sandy, who was standing there with her hands on her hips. “About time you made it back. Tomorrow’s D-Day, after all,” she said sharply, as if trying to wake Jessie out of a destructive decision.

“What’re you worried about? We’re so good. You totally didn’t miss a beat! You’ll be on a great dance team soon,” Jessie said dreamily, flopping back onto her bed.

“That’s because I paid attention to the video. I don’t know how you did it- you were asleep the whole time. I told you dancing and choreography were my strong suits- apparently following orders without thinking twice is yours.” Sandy missed the shiver of arousal that ran through Jessica’s body at that, going on with only a pause for emphasis, “I watched a lot of horror movies growing up, and this is starting to follow the plot of one. Everyone’s falling around us and no one’s able to stop it- and usually the person who figures it out is the next to go, so I’m not feeling great about my chances. Stop giggling at me for a moment and listen, okay? That girl who went to the Comets, Patty- she was a friend of yours from DC, right? You chatted with her during some of the breaks in the gym, though the way you’re looking at me, I’d be surprised if you remembered anything from those. And then she leaves this place obviously either brain damaged or drugged eight ways from Sunday, and the best you can tell her is ‘Call when you get there?’”

“Oh my God! Would you, like, stop overthinking things so much? This place is the best! I’ve met so many cool people- way cooler than you. Just be part of the team and you’ll do great!” Jessie replied, boucing up and down on the bed gleefully, imagining what the second week would feel like.

Sandy gave a resigned sigh. “Maybe Sandy should have been short for Cassandra, mom,” she muttered as she climbed into bd, too tired and frustrated to notice that she was still in uniform, except for her shoes. She reached over and turned off the lights, then drifted off rather than try and think through the curious situation she found herself in.

The clock showed 8PM as the lights went out, but as Jessie tore off her pants, thrust a hand between her legs, and started to moan as if an entire starting offense were on top of her. As usual, the clock became a stopwatch when Jessie began. The noise bothered Sandy out of her dreamy reverie, giving her an idea or two about how she could settle herself down and get some sleep. She began to fondle herself through the sparkling top. Tiny reflections from the little scraps of moonlight that got through the curtains dazzled her eyes and dulled her mind, compelling her to reach under her top and caress her breasts. Moments later, her pants were around her knees, and her deep, shuddering breaths were the counterpoint to Jessie’s high-pitched gasps until they were both satisfied and could go to sleep.