The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

Alabaster

by Max Rank

It had been a grueling workout but Alex felt good about sticking to his schedule and not letting the world get in his way. So many times before he’d let demands at work and friends tedious problems fill up his time until he had little for himself. That’s why he’d answered the ad in the paper and got himself enrolled in this exclusive gym. He could always use the cost of the place to justify passing on a lot of boring and expensive partying with his buds. He’d reached a time in his life where those things were no longer a priority to him. He wanted something new and different and he’d distanced himself from his friends who’s lifestyle he had come to see as rather childish.

The gym was called Petra’s and curiously it was in an old rambling mansion on the west side of town. The entire first floor was converted to a full service weight room with state of the art equipment. Saunas, steam bath and whirlpools, it had everything you’d need even sleeping rooms if you wanted to stay and use the facilities over the weekend. It cost an arm and a leg to join but that tended to screen out the undesirables and Alex figured that alone was worth it. Standing naked in the shower enjoying the refreshing feeling of the cool water splashing over him; he hadn’t noticed the figure of another man step in beside him. Alex heard the faucets being twisted on and the gush of another shower head. He opened his eyes and jerked back surprised that some one had appeared so quietly. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.” The man apologized. “Oh no problem guy, I was just day dreaming a little.” Alex explained awkwardly.

“You’re Alex Radcliff aren’t you?” The man asked. “Yeah, that would be me, and you are?” Alex returned the question. “My name is Markus.” “I was assigned as your personal trainer when you filled out your acceptance forms.” “Oh, I didn’t know that came with the deal.” “So where’ve you been?” “I’ve been working out here for about a month!” Alex asked glibly. “When I took the job here one of my stipulations was that I got to observe the clients that I took.” Mark answered. There’s really no point in taking on someone who isn’t serious about training don’t you agree?” Markus asked. Yeah that makes sense some places I’ve been could only be described as hustler haunts; pick up joints for older divorced women.” Alex admitted. “Or middle aged gay guys looking for some pay to play.” Markus added. Through with their showers they both walked naked and wet into the locker area. Markus grabbed some towels and offered Alex one. “Frankly that’s why I joined here; no broads and no bullshit!” Alex admitted drying himself off as they walked. “So now that you’ve revealed yourself to me what do you think; am I trainable material?” Alex chuckled nervously. Something in the way Markus moved and spoke exposed an aspect of his personality that demanded respect. His build and stature added to the aura. Markus looked as if he might have been a heavy weight body builder at one time, or for that matter might be one. His size was imposing with the broadest back and shoulders Alex had ever seen. “How could this huge guy have appeared in the shower with me with out me seeing him he was titanic!” Alex thought to himself. “It was as if he materialized right out of the marble stall.” He pondered back. His voice too was imposing. He spoke very little but was able to pour more meaning in a shrug than a congressman could emote in a half hour speech.

The more they talked the more Alex found himself entranced by his mysterious trainer.

“You are the quintessential student.” Markus complimented. I’ve seen you push yourself over the past couple of days and it would be a pleasure to in some way guide you to your goals; maybe even set new ones.” Elated, Alex accepted the compliment and promised to follow any regimen Markus decided to use.

“Very well then, its Friday night, you need to take a room here and stay over the weekend.” Markus stated. “Oh I don’t know if I can do that this weekend, my sister’s wedding is this Sunday and I’ve got to be there.” Alex explained.

“Very well it’s your choice.” Markus cast his challenge. Guilt raced though Alex’s thoughts as he dressed in his street clothes. Here he was doing it again, subjugating his wants and needs for another. “This has got to stop somewhere, why not here?” He said to himself out loud. “What did you say?” Markus asked. “O.K. how do I check into a room?” Alex asked. “No problem Alex, its already been taken care of; follow me. Markus smiled and walked to a small elevator Alex had never noticed before. Once in Markus explained. “The second floor of the house is designed as a private residence but I have rooms below.” he said as he pushed the button marked SB. “What’s SB mean?” Alex asked naively. “It means below the basement, I have a floor to myself there with everything we need to train in complete privacy.” Alex was impressed with the run of the house Markus seemed to have he must have been a really special trainer to rate such treatment. The door slid silently closed and Alex felt his stomach quiver as the cubicle they were in began to drop. Curiously when the elevator passed the basement continuing down the lights began to dim and the car seemed to pick up speed Alex feared there was some malfunction but Markus assured him that it always happened.

The elevator door slid back revealing an almost surreal antediluvian atmosphere. This level of the house was much more luxurious than those above. The lights were dimmed to the point one could barley see at all, or that you could only see what the occupant wanted you to see. Everything glinted with the cool satin luster of marble. There were niches where life size statues of handsome perfectly built men stood posing naked in the half light. As the elevator door closed behind them Markus commanded in a completely different voice, “Remove your street clothes; there is no need for them down here.”

The words ricochet in Alex’s brain compelling him to strip and with out further ado he stepped out of the pile of discarded clothes and naked; followed his buff tutor on what was to be a sort of short tour of his new week end retreat. “Here you can kick back and focus of your real goals.” Markus explained. “No cell phones, no women, no job, just exercise.” Markus talked as if there were no one there as if he were talking to himself. Alex liked that; his goal was to become just as self oriented. Something he could never quite achieve above with all the distractions.

“Go ahead Alex, let’s see what you’ve got.” Markus said pointing to a particularly complex machine. “What’s this one do?” Alex asked excitedly. “I call it the ripper; it exercises everything!” Markus answered in a sort of disembodied voice. “Get in and see for yourself” He gestured, showing Alex how to climb up into it. It wasn’t like any weight training equipment Alex had ever seen before there was lots of electronics the use of which use he had no clue. Markus climbed up behind him and strapped him into what seemed to be some kind of little cockpit. “Lay your head back into the helmet and just relax, You’re gonna love this baby.” Sure that his body was secured Markus climbed down and powered up the powerful computer system that operated his fantastic machine. Although unaware, Alex’s fate was already sealed the moment he allowed himself to be strapped into the cockpit. Stripped of his clothes, and his freedom, the machine was now stripping him of his will as well. He could feel every muscle in his body start to tingle and expand as the current raced through him. His mind drifted in the sensual exhilaration he was receiving from every part of his body and was churning into a state of flux now any suggestion that Markus chose to propose was readily accepted by Alex. A panoramic remembrance of sexual exploits he’d had over the past few years passed before him. Sex with women he liked and cared for; along with a myriad of other one night stands danced deliciously before his eyes and his dick swelled as he floated down this strange memory lane. But suddenly these same memories changed and soured. No longer was he deriving any pleasure. The women seemed foreign like creatures from another planet their bodies, once round and supple, now seemed misshapen and hideous. His dick went limp and he thought he was experiencing the worst night mere of his life.

Outside in real time Markus noted his latest acquisition’s distress and smiled. “Good this ones more receptive than any of the others.” He thought to himself. Markus suspected that Alex’s expressed wish to distance himself from his friends and the life he’d hitherto led was a subliminal cry to release the more sensitive but hopelessly repressed gay side of him. “I’m not brainwashing a straight guy tonight, I’m releasing yet another imprisoned gay soul.” Markus chuckled to himself as he pushed the button that would flood and imprint Alex’s mind with erotic images of himself so that when he awoke; he would only equate his sexual urges with his trainer and other body builders like himself. Markus could barely contain himself as the machine virtually subjected Alex to the liberating joy of gay sex.

Markus watched with licentious anticipation and smiled that smile he’d grinned so many times before as he watched Alex twitch and writhe in his bonds as he was assimilated.

Much later Markus powered down his equipment satisfied that the imprinting and conditioning was permanent. He released Alex and carried him down to a special massage table. Alex, groggy and light headed awoke. “Wow what was that thing?” He asked, still very confused. “How do you feel?” Markus asked ignoring his question. “I feel so exhilarated Alex replied; in fact I’ve never felt so good before.” He admitted. “Wonderful, from now on you’ll feel this way all the time.” Markus assured Alex all the time massaging some kind of powder into his neck and shoulder muscles. “Ooh, what is that stuff it feels so nice?” Alex cooed. “It’s a kind of talcum powder especially made for you.” Markus replied as he poured more of it over Alex’s body covering him with it from head to toe till he almost looked like one of those statues he’d seen when he came down. He put up no resistance in fact he spread his legs in order to let Markus reach every part of his body. “It makes me feel so sexy Markus.” Alex confessed. Markus continued to apply more and more of the strange powder and to knead it into Alex’s smooth skin with his thick, strong fingers. “What’s this stuff made from?” Alex asked half rolling over on his back exposing his suddenly massive hard on. “It’s a special talcum powder made from finely ground alabaster.” Markus explained all the while pouring more of the stuff over Alex’s head making sure it covered every hair. “Oop’s geeses I’m sorry Markus; its just that what you’re doing makes me feel so good.” Alex apologized for his raging boner. Don’t apologize Alex, this is exactly how I want you.” Markus said grabbing the throbbing dick and covering it with the powder.

My machine has pumped every muscle in your body to its peak; including this one.” Markus chuckled stroking Alex’s meat till it waxed even larger; Alex could barely stand the thrill. “Oh Man you’ve got me so wet.” Alex groaned. “You like it don’t you Alex; you like it so much you want me inside you now don’t you.” Markus whispered hotly in Alex’s ear. “Yeah, Alex pleaded. “Fuck me, I want to feel you inside me.” “That’s good Alex.” Markus replied rolling his new toy over on his back; throwing his legs over his shoulders. “I’m gonna fuck you and fill you with my cum; You want that Alex?” Markus challenged already shoving two massive fingers up his new lover’s ass. “Please fuck my ass.” Alex gasped his brief plea. He was beginning to perspire, the thick coating of talc was quickly turning into a muddy slip and soaking into his skin. Markus saw that Alex was ready he massaged Alex’s chest covering his hands in the muddy sweat and slid his wet fingers deep inside Alex’s ass lubricating his hole with the wet powder. “Here we go boy, there’s no turning back after this.” Markus grunted, easily sliding his huge thick cock deep inside the vanquished body builder.

He pounded Alex again and again each time shoving his giant tool a little deeper into Alex’s plundered hole. The sweat poured off Alex until there was no trace of the powder; it had been absorbed completely. Just then Markus groaned a titanic cry and shot his full load deep into Alex’s bowels. “Oh god, I can feel you coming inside me!” Alex burst out. “You haven’t felt it all.” Markus gritted back; still pumping the last of his cum inside the boy. He pulled out and backed away from Alex; a weird look of excited anticipation washed over his face. “Do you feel it yet boy, do you feel the quickening?”

Alex still reeling form the tremendous fucking he’d received now felt an entirely new sensation. It was if every molecule in his body was having an orgasm. “Oh my god Markus, this feels so good, what’s happening to me?” he moaned stroking every part of his own body. For a long time Markus didn’t answer. He was transfixed by the site of his lover being turned to alabaster. It was as if he enjoyed watching the transformation even more than having sex.

“Your changing Alex.” He finally began to explain in a far off voice. You’ll always look the way you do right now.” Markus said. The molecules in your body are changing from a carbon base to a silica base; you’re becoming stone!” Fear and realization broke the spell that Markus had bound him in and Alex shot bolt upright in the bed. He remembered the Statues in the foyer and the dread thought he might be the next one loomed ominous in his mind.

“What have you done to me?” Alex whined fearfully. “Relax Alex, I’ve made you like me, a shape shifter.” Alex’s head spun, He wanted so much to believe and all the while the thrilling tingling in his body surged ever higher, ever closer to his brain. He groaned one last expression of lust as the process passed over his face and quieted his mind.

There was now a sense of inner peace and Alex could feel himself floating inside himself in some blissful painless rest. Outside in real time Markus sat beside him for a long time admiring his handiwork. He allowed some time for Alex to acquaint himself with his inner self stroking the beautiful statue lovingly as if he’d sculpted it himself.

It was time though for Alex to awake and Markus knelt before the boy and pressed his forehead against the youth’s. Strangely they’re foreheads began to soften and the two melted into each other. Alex became aware and began to wake as his mind flooded and filled with Markus thoughts. He was comforted and caressed with the essence of Markus’s mind everything Markus knew, he now began to understand. Slowly he began to move.

The awakening complete Markus pulled away. “Come on Alex, I want to show you something. Alex got up. “I can move!” He wondered to himself. as he followed naked mentor out in to the hall of Statues. There was a full length mirror there and Markus told him to check himself out.

Alex turned and looked with trepidation. There it stood before him; it was his body but he was no longer the tanned jock with jet black hair; he was now creamy, smooth, and cool alabaster. He walked closer to the mirror and touched his face. He felt the same as before, his face was soft and pliant as skin but when he tapped lightly on the mirror he could hear the resonate click of stone knocking against glass and pulled his hand back as if tapping too hard might break it.

He looked down at himself and passed his hands over his chest and waist as if to examine. The mere touch sent spasms of lust through his body and his cock shot out like a bolt bigger now then it ever was when he was human.

He smiled and turned to Markus. Markus could see that Alex was accepting his new body. “But why aren’t you stone too?” Alex wondered.

Come on Alex, think for a moment.” “You’re mind is full of my thoughts now; remember” Markus commanded. All of a sudden it occurred to him, he smiled at Markus and turned to the mirror. He thought of himself as he was and the flesh tones returned. His hair began to darken and was once again cole black as it had been before.

You’ll always be the way you are now, forever.” Markus added. “Come with me now there are some people I want you to meet.” We walked toward the niches and as we approached the statues in each softened and became pliant beings stretching as if waking from a long sleep. The one closest stepped down from his pedestal. “By the gods Markus, I must have been sleeping for ages what year is it?” Alex noted the man’s curious accent and that he seemed serious about knowing the year. “It’s 2002 Julian.” Markus answered.

“You missed a couple of world wars and an few Popes.” Markus chuckled. as Julian stooped and sat down on his pedestal methodically stretching each limb. “Oh, are those bastard Christians still infecting Rome?” He grumbled. “Julian was an advisor to Constantine.” Markus informed Alex. “He’s a staunch Pagan and when the Emperor declared Christianity the state religion he was banished for his opposition. I ran into him in Greece when he was on the run.” “It was the best thing that ever happened to me.” Julian added. “I only wish I could go back in time and kill that foolish hypocrite Constantine.” Julian spat bitterly. “Now, now, that was a long time ago.” Marcus reminded him paternally.

Alex learned quickly that he was now a part of an elite group of horny beautiful men who’s origins were as fascinating as the span of eons they came from. His mind spun as he pondered the possibility of learning so much that had been lost through the centuries of war and strife from these men of bygone times. For now though, recently roused, they were eager to personally welcome Alex into their pride and Alex was just as eager to have a go with each of them. His life forever changed; he would now be happily spending eternity in an alternative dimension below Petra’s gym