The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alan

Chapter 5

What Immortal Hand or Eye/Could Frame thy fearful symmetry?

Alan spent Sunday relaxing around the house. He had some schoolwork to make up from the days he missed, and he set to it, lounging on his bed, his textbooks scattered around him. He was making good progress, but once in awhile his mind drifted back to his encounter in the hospital with the old man. He turned a page in his notebook to a clean sheet and began taking notes; on the top line the wrote in capital letters, “THE SEED.”

  1. Old man touched me.
  2. Felt tingling sensation in whole body.
  3. Heard voice in my head, but old man wasn’t speaking aloud.
  4. Voice said (not verbatim) “Am giving you gift. Power to control actions of others, more power to come later. Develop your skills”
  5. Old man said, “You are good boy, worthy to carry THE SEED, use it well and all you desire can be yours.”
  6. Old man released my arm from his hands, and died. Tingling stopped when he let go.
  7. Next day in school, buzzing sensation in brain when talking with Megan, and then she kissed me.
  8. After school in classroom buzzing again, wondered what it would be like to fuck her, and then we fucked. I thought she looked hot, and she kept saying, “I’m so hot.”
  9. Buzzing in penis, grew 3″
  10. Made ruler fly into my hand.
  11. Modified appearance (hair, build).

His list continued to the bottom of the page, and then he turned it over and began writing on the other side. When he was done he read over it carefully. Turning over another new page in the note book, Alan headed this one, “Conclusions.” As he put pen to paper he felt funny. The buzzing sensation returned, and he felt it through his whole body. The last thing he remembered before falling into a weird trance state was that the clock on his bedstand read 4:51pm.

When he came to, the clock read 6:13pm.

* * *

Alan’s head hurt. As he reached up to massage his temples he saw that the pen he had been using roll off the notebook and fall to the floor. Leaving one hand on his head, he lifted the notebook and glanced at it in amazement. Five pages were filled with writing Alan couldn’t remember writing. Even more amazing was that the writing was not like his own handwriting. He was eager to read it, but his head was still spinning, and he felt sort of nauseous. He rested his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes waiting for the feelings to pass, about five minutes. Returning to his room after a quick trip to the kitchen for a glass of water, he picked up the notebook and began to read the words.

* * *

Vessel Alan Marshall, you are the 109th receptacle of this Seed of Paishiya’uvada, the first Seed, the Seed of Hyrcanus. 31,273 lunar cycles ago I, Hyrcanus, created the seven Seeds. Five of them have been passed down through these many generations. Today, the fifth day you exist as the Vessel, the truth will begin to be known to you. My story is long, but I will endeavor to be brief. In the days and years to come more will be revealed to you.

Though history records me as a rebel, a usurper of the throne of my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, this is untrue. History is written by the victors.

History also records that I claimed to be the son of Smerdis, also known as Bardiya, the brother to Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes. I was not the son of Smerdis; I was the son of Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, and never a more loyal son there was, but this loyalty was repaid in my blood. Just before my death I transferred my Seed to Magi soldier loyal to me, my faithful attendant Ko’un-Zir, so that the truth of my loyalty and courage, my power and faith, would live on as long as the Seed was passed forward.

You, Vessel Alan Marshall, will carry the record of my deeds, the truth of my action, and the power of the of the Seed of Paishiya’uvada for the rest of your life. The vessel of the truth of my life is the Vessel of the power of the Seed.

My uncle, Smerdis, usurped the throne of my father when Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, was away in Misri’im (which you know today as Egypt) putting down a rebellion. The pretender installed around him a mighty guard of Magian soldiers, circling the court of the Medes, and sent masses of centurions throughout the Empire to destroy all of the temples and monuments erected to the glory of my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes. So numerous were his soldiers that no one loyal to my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, could dare approach the Palace of Cambyses. I fled in exile, to the Tsai Klaldun Valley, to the delta of the Axa River. Hiding on an island in the delta named Paishiya’uvada, I lived among the wild horses, having taken with me two sacred relics: the Chalice of Ahuramazda, and the Orbis Tertius.

Alone but for a small cadre of men and women loyal to the crown of my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, I created the Seeds, on the sacred hill of Arakadris. Using the powers hidden in the Orbis Tertius, I fashioned the Seeds, collapsing to the ground after the seventh emerged from the Chalice of Ahuramazda. I picked six men, the strongest and most loyal of my group, and bestowed upon them the powers that you, Vessel Alan Marshall, now possess.

Our plan was simple: by using our powers to bend the will of the minds of the men guarding the palace we would be able to penetrate the court and kill the cursed Smerdis. Our plan worked; I, myself, stabbed my sword into the pretender, shedding not a tear at his death, caring not he was my uncle.

Then the slaughter began. We put to the sword thousands of people partisan to the hated Smerdis. The day of this slaughter, the tenth day of the month of Viyakhnah, was for generations celebrated as Magophonia, the festival of the Blood of the Magians.

My father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, returned to the court seven months later and was restored as king. When he learned that I was a vessel of the Seeds of Paishiya’uvada he saw me no longer as a faithful son and his ally against the treason of his accursed brother, but a son to be feared, a threat to his reign. I went away from court at my father’s urging, to study at the great academy of Susa, but the messengers he sent ahead of me carried my death warrant. When I arrived at Susa the master of the academy, Nidintu-Bel (later to become, along with Atsani of Elamh, my father’s hated enemy), murdered me in the doorway. With my last bit of strength I passed the Seed to my attendant Ko’un-Zir. The other six vessels were also marked for death, but four of them managed to transfer the Seeds to new hosts before being murdered. They had been tracked down by my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes using the Orbis Tertius and the sacred chalice, which allowed him to hide his mind, his deadly intentions, from the vessels of Seed.

Ko’un-Zir, having escaped the murderous Nidintu-Bel, fled back to the Palace of Cambyses, declared fealty to my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, and was welcomed back to court, later rising to become my father’s trusted vizier. My father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes did not know that Ko’un-Zir was now the vessel of the Seed of Paishiya’uvada, the seed of Hyrcanus, his son, and that my former attendant had used the seed to secure his advancement. Ko’un-Zir died many years later, but not before he managed to destroy the Orbis Tertius. With it destroyed, the Chalice of Ahuramazda was rendered devoid of power, no longer a threat to the vessels. For centuries the inert Chalice of Ahuramazda was used in the rite of succession, the vessel of the holy oil used to annoint the newly crowned king.

The deeds of my entire life were given to the glory of my father Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, and Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, betrayed me. You are now among only five men alive on earth who know the truth. You hold almost unlimited power in your body, which is now the vessel of the first Seed of Paishiya’uvada, created by me more than 2,500 years ago. You have the power to control the actions of others, and more powers will come to you as you develop your skills. Use it well, and all you desire can be yours.

I, long dead—my blood resting under the ground of Susa, buried beneath generations of dust and debris, yet still staining the hidden marble floor of the long-buried academy—have no more battles to wage. The monks and students of Susa tried in vain for years to scour the stain of my blood from their door, but without success. Their legend held that the red stains were the only monument to my life, the only marker of my existence. They were wrong. Your Seed, and the four others that yet survive, are my legacy.

Vessel Alan Marshall, in this existence you are known by that name, but to the cosmos you are known by mine: Hyrcanus, the son of Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes; The creator of the seven Seeds of Paishiya’uvada; Exile in the Tsai Klaldun Valley, to an island called Paishiya’uvada; Champion over Smerdis the Heresiarch; Restorer of Devaryesh, son of Hystasapes, to the throne in Cambyses.

* * *

Alan reread the manuscript a dozen times over the next half hour before his mom called him down for supper, and he still didn’t quite believe it. The story, though short, was a lot to digest, and Alan wasn’t sure he was up to the task of dealing with it all at once. He planned to hit the library soon, and start researching the names and places contained in the account. For the short-term, he decided to head over to Megan’s tonight, if only to take his mind off the new information.

* * *

Megan and Leila were relaxing in front of the TV, waiting for “Sex in the City” to start when Alan knocked. Megan kissed him on the cheek as she led him to the living room, delighted at the surprise. Alan didn’t initiate anything right away, letting Leila and Megan enjoy the show. After it ended Alan offered to drive over to D’Agostino’s to buy some pints of ice cream, and the girls agreed, telling him what flavors they liked. As he was leaving he made some mental changes to both of them.

“Great episode, huh?” Megan offered, draining the last few drops from her wine glass.

“Yeah. I wish my sex life was a good as theirs, maybe even as good as yours. Your hands were all over Alan while we were watching, it was turning me on just looking at the two of you. He really must be a stallion in the sack.”

Megan tried to change the subject. “Hey Leila, which character do you think you’re most like in the show?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Probably Carrie. I’m not a romantic like Charlotte, and I don’t sleep around nearly as much as Samantha, and I’m definitely not a cynic like Miranda. Carrie seems like the happy middle among the other three.” Leila paused. “But you’re changing the subject. Is he a demon in bed? Come on, you can tell me.”

Megan was worried that Alan could be back at any minute, and didn’t want him catching them in this kind of conversation. She wouldn’t mind talking about it another time. “Uh, hey, I’ve got a good one. If you were a man, which character would you like to sleep with?” she improvised.

“Don’t want to talk about it anymore? OK, I’ll humor you.” She thought for a second. “Charlotte, because she had the least experience, so if I did a mediocre job in bed she might not realize it. You?”

Megan hadn’t thought about it, so she agreed with her friend, citing the same reason.

It was Leila’s turn to ask and she dropped a bombshell. “Which character would you sleep with, Megan?”

Megan was shocked, and refused an answer. Leila approached her, sitting next to her on the couch. “If you wont answer, then the topic has to be Alan.” Megan shook her head, but Leila was having none of it. “What does he do for you? Does he lick you out? Does he fuck you hard?”

Megan refused to speak. This enraged Leila, and she grabbed Megan, pushing her back into the cushions of the couch, pinning her down so she couldn’t escape. “Not talking, eh?” she half-sneered at Megan. She rammed her hand under Megan’s skirt and slipped her fingers under her panties. Alan had set it up so that Leila would be the aggressor, and Megan would be a Kate-like submissive. Leila’s fingers explored under Megan’s panties, and she couldn’t do anything about it, being pinned to the couch. Beads of sweat were forming on Megan’s forehead as she fruitlessly tried to struggle out of Leila’s strong grip.

“Does he touch you here?” Leila demanded as she put her fingers against Megan’s slit.

“Yes,” Megan whispered back, so ashamed she hoped she could just die.

“Does he rub you like this?” Leila asked, drawing her fingers up and down Megan’s labia.

“Yes,” Megan whispered, whimpering a little as Leila’s fingers began to arouse her.

“Does he stick his finger’s up you like I’m doing now?” she asked as she jammed two fingers into Megan’s moistening pussy.

“Ooooh, that’s so nice. Ohhh, what was the question?”

“Does he finger your wet pussy? Does he make you come with his hands? Do you melt at his touch?” Leila was watching Megan become visibly aroused. “Are you gonna come for me, honey? Is your pussy gonna squeeze my fingers until you come all over my hand?”

Megan couldn’t do anything except gasp and pant, and she couldn’t tear her eyes away from Leila’s steely gaze. Leila was now pumping the two fingers into her at an ever increasing pace. Megan felt Leila’s thumb on her clit, and exploded, howling her orgasm so loud she thought she would wake the dead. Leila kept manipulating her, a new climax building from the ashes from the last one. After another two minutes Megan exploded again, and Leila finally got off of her, allowing her to sit up straight on the couch. When Megan caught her breath she looked up and saw that Leila was standing in the middle of the living room, naked. Leila marched at her, and pushed her over so that Megan was prone on the couch, facing up. Leila straddled her head, and pushed her pussy at Megan’s mouth. Megan tried to turn her head away, but Leila had a good hold on her head. “Lick it Megan. Make me come and I’ll lick you. I’m so horny from watching you come, I need an orgasm so bad.” Leila rested more of her weight against Megan, her labia pressed against her pursed lips. She reached behind her and pinched Megan’s nipple, twisting it hard. When Megan gasped in pain, her mouth opened and her tongue shot out and onto Leila’s pussy lips.

The taste wasn’t so bad Megan thought. “I wonder if we taste alike, and this is what Alan tastes when he eats my pussy.” The thought turned her on, and she began tentatively exploring Leila’s outer labia. Leila’s pussy was covered in hair, unlike hers, which she shaved for a bikini. The hair was the same color as the hair on her head, coal black, and it was extremely silky. She had never given head before, not to any of her previous boyfriends, and certainly not to a woman, but she imagined that men’s pubic hair wouldn’t be as soft as Leila’s was. A man’s would probably be hard and wiry, and not as pleasant to run your tongue across like Leila’s bush was. Though, if Alan ever asked her to go down on him, she wouldn’t have hesitated for a moment.

“Lick me, Megan. Lick me,” Leila urged, and Megan became for adventuresome with the path her tongue was taking. She licked up and rolled her tongue over Leila’s clitoris. “Yesssssss,” Leila hissed in response. She began to grind her pussy into Megan’s face, urging her along with her words and responses. “Stick you tongue in my pussy. My pussy is wet for you. My pussy is burning up for you.” Leila’s entire existence was now centered around her pussy, and the pleasure it was receiving at the end of her neighbor’s tongue.

Megan hesitantly stabbed her tongue into the depths of Leila’s pussy. She was getting into the act of eating out Leila in a big way, and could feel her own pussy begin to moisten slightly. She even began to savor the taste of Leila’s pussy, and her tongue began to move faster, in and out of Leila, occasionally pulling out to lick over her clit. Leila began to buck wildly, and Megan knew she was about to orgasm. Leila stiffened up and slammed her crotch into Megan’s face, coming wildly around the invading tongue.

Leila was amazed at the situation. She had never had sex with another woman before. All of the threesomes she had been in were her and two men. She never even imagined that being with another woman could be so pleasurable. She got off Megan’s face, and then flipped over, so that she was face-to-pussy, with her friend, the two of them forming a sixty-nine. She briefly admired Megan’s pussy as she pulled the panties even more to the side so she could begin licking her. Megan’s skirt was in a bit in her way, but Megan reached under and unzipped it, allowing Leila to pull it off. She eased Megan’s panties off, getting a first look at her naked crotch. Megan was still undoing the buttons on her blouse when Leila plunged her tongue into the red haired pussy.

Megan groaned, the distraction slowing her pace at getting naked. Leila began doing to her what she had done to Leila. She licked the lips of Megan’s pussy up and down, paying particular attention to the clit.

Neither of them noticed that Alan had returned. Upon entering, seeing that his mental commands were being followed, he made himself invisible to the two of them. He took a seat on the chair facing the couch, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, slowly jacking off. “That Leila has one hot body,” he thought to himself as he watched them go at it.

By then, Leila had forced her pussy down into Megan’s face, and they ate each other to orgasm a few more times. Alan used his power to make himself visible again, and then cleared his throat, calling their attention to his return. “I see you were enjoying yourself in my absence, ladies.” Megan’s face turned so red she thought it might be a match for her hair. Leila, though, was unembarrassed. Megan had given her some of the best climaxes of her life. She mused about all the time she had wasted not pursuing sexual relationships with women.

Looking Alan over she was impressed by the size of his cock. She had seen bigger in her adventures, but Alan’s was amongst the biggest, top five probably. She wasn’t impressed by size alone, though, and she knew the proof of the fucking was in the doing, and right at that moment she was desperate for a nice fucking. “Howdy there cowboy, that’s some big gun your packing there. Know how to use it?”

Alan, indulging her conceit replied, “Well there, Miss Leila, I reckon you can’t be made the sheriff in this rough and tumble town if you can’s shoot straight like I can. Care for a demonstration?”

Megan was collapsed on the couch, lazily watching the give and take between her young lover and her newest lover. She felt she should be upset, but for some reason she found it arousing; this was also Alan’s doing.

“What’s a nice sheriff like you doing in a cat house like this?”

“Just thought I’d stick my head in to see where the action was, Miss Leila. I hear they got a new player piano in this joint, and I thought I might take in some music.”

“You know sheriff, some of the boys here in Deadwood think I’m a great singer. They especially like how I sing when they jam their hard cocks up my tight pussy. Ooh, goodness, me, I’m being very indelicate for a fine woman such as myself.”

“You know Miss Leila, suddenly I figger the idea of listening to that new player piano seems a bit bland. Perhaps you would be so kind as to treat me to a concert. I understand you are an accomplished hummer. Perhaps a demonstration?” She watched with baited breath as Alan got naked.

Leila slid off the couch and walked on her knees over to Alan’s chair. She took his cock head into her mouth and sucked for a minute, then began to lick up and down the shaft. Megan pulled herself up, and walked over, keeling next to Leila, wanting to see how it was done. She couldn’t believe how much of Alan’s cock Leila was taking in. Almost half of his shaft disappeared into her mouth, and Megan noticed that shiny saliva was slobbering down Leila’s chin, some of it dripping off on to her chest. She was amazed at the relish with which Leila attacked Alan’s cock.

Leila was actually moaning around his penis, not knowing that Alan was sending out waves of arousal with his mind. When Alan figured he was fully hard he pulled her up, and sat her down on his lap, his cock pressed against her ass cheeks. “The reports I heard were true, Miss Leila. You are the best hummer in the whole territory.”

Leila’s body was shivering with arousal; she had never known herself to be this turned on.

“You know, Miss Leila, now that I’ve confirmed the humming part, I’d sure like to hear you sing.” He cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her up . His cock fell forward between her legs, and she reached down to place the tip at her entrance. “Man, she’s light,” Alan thought, “She’s almost as tall as Megan, but she can’t weigh a hundred pounds.” Alan’s cock slowly began to creep up her wet channel.

“Ohmigod. Ohmigod! Ohmigod! OHMIGOD!” Leila screamed out. “Keep fucking me, sheriff. Ohmigod!” Bliss began to cloud Leila’s mind as Alan was giving her the best fucking of her life. The pieces began to fall into place as she came to understand Megan’s devotion to Alan. “I’ve only been fucking him thirty seconds, and I’d kill for him, too,” she thought to herself through the haze of lust.

Alan, his hands never coming off her ass cheeks, continued to lift and drop her on his erection. After a few minutes Leila began chanting her “Ohmigod” chant again, all the way to a thrashing orgasm. Megan saw a trickle of juices, just a few drops really, drip onto Alan’s cock, and without thinking leaned in to lick them off. Leila was still bouncing up and down on Alan’s erection, and on a down stroke Megan’s tongue came into contact with Leila’s very hard clit. Leila howled at the sensation, and Megan began to lick her pussy lips as they slid up and down on Alan’s cock, one of her hands rubbing her own slit, the other glued to Leila’s clit.

Leila began shrieking; it felt to her that she was in a constant state of climax, and she wasn’t sure if it was one long and big orgasm or a series of smaller orgasms coming one after the other. She didn’t care. Her body was bucking up and down with a force she had never felt before, and she thought she was going to pass out. A few seconds later, she did. Alan lifted her off of his penis, hoisted her up and set her down over on the couch, curled up in a ball. He noticed that she was sucking her thumb, and he thought it was cute. Megan crawled over to him and began licking Leila’s juices off Alan’s cock, like a pussycat cleaning her kitten. Holding his shaft in her hands she closed her lips over the head of his erection, the first time in her life she had taken a man in her mouth.

“Megan,” Alan moaned out, “If you keep that up I’m going to come in your mouth.” Thinking about it for just a second Megan decided she wanted to taste him. Pulling away, she looked up at him, their eyes meeting.

“Yes, Alan. Come in my mouth. I want to taste you.” And with that she clamped her lips over his cock head again, toying with the pee slit with the tip of her tongue. Alan gasped and came in her mouth. Megan resolved not to miss a drop, but a small amount escaped her lips. It wasn’t that there was so much of it, a bit more than a teaspoon she estimated, but she was unaccustomed to drinking come, and the force of the ejaculation took her by surprise.

Alan collapsed backward on the couch, careful to avoid the passed-out Leila. Megan, too, crumpled, her body resting on the living room rug. Alan nudged Leila awake.

“You girls ready for that ice cream now. It says on the carton, ‘Best if eaten naked.’” Both Megan and Leila let out drowsy chuckles. Megan went into the kitchen, and soon returned with three bowls, and ice cream scoop, and spoons, grabbing some paper napkins as she walked back. Alan dished out the scoops, and they all relaxed on the sectional, slurping up the ice cream, talking little.

“Well, I’d better be going,” Alan announced as he got up and reached

for his clothes. “School night, you know.” Megan giggled at their previously private joke. Turning right before the door he looked back into the living room at the two naked women. “Well, Miss Leila, it was sure nice making your acquaintance. Don’t be shy about givin’ this here sheriff a-callin’ again if any of the town’s bad element starts bustin’ up the joint.” As he left the heard the two of them break out in fits of laughter.

“So,” Megan asked right after the front door closed behind Alan, “Care to spend the night?.” Leila licked the last remnants of the ice cream off the back of her spoon as she nodded yes.

* * *

On the short drive back to his house Alan dialed up Kate’s number on his cell phone. He had read the phone number from her mind yesterday afternoon. This was the private line, the one that rang only in her bedroom. On the second ring she picked up.

“Hey there, Kate,” he said with genuine concern in his voice when she answered, “How are you feeling? Is it healing well, slut?”

“Uh, yes. I showered this morning, and the swelling is gone, but it’s still a little sore. I’ve been taking Advil and it should be all better by tomorrow or the next day,” she said flatly.

“Is it pretty? You know, you’re such a pretty girl, and I hope the ring is pretty, too.”

Kate’s whole being lit up when Alan called her pretty, and she answered him with much more enthusiasm. “Yeah Alan, it’s beautiful. Thank you for calling me ‘pretty’ and thank you for the ring. I didn’t thank you yesterday, and that was wrong of me.”

“Gotta hang up now, slut. Meet me in front of school tomorrow at 8am.”

After he hung up on her Kate realized that she wasn’t even bothered anymore when he addressed her as “slut.” He thought she was pretty. She couldn’t wait to have the other nipple pierced; she would try to talk him into going back to Dirty Dan’s after school tomorrow.

* * *

Alan went home, finished the last of his homework by midnight, and was sleeping soundly moments after his head his the pillow. His exertions at Megan’s house had taken a bit out of him, and he really was exhausted.

Feeling very refreshed upon waking, he quickly performed his morning ablutions, and was out of the house a little more that fifteen minutes after the alarm on the clock radio went off at seven. The weather had returned to normal, chilly with a strong wind whipping through the tree-lined streets. He got to school at 7:30 and was pleased to see that Kate was already waiting at the main entrance. They walked in together.

Alan had the keys to the newspaper office on his key ring, but he didn’t want to go back there. Variety is the spice of life, and he was eager to have Kate in a new setting. Seeing that he had already shaved Kate’s pussy in her bathroom, and then fucked her in the mall bathroom, he ruled out all of the school’s many bathrooms. He tested a few doors as they walked down the halls, finding them all locked. “When my powers are more developed,” he thought to himself, “I’ll be able to unlock doors with my mind by manipulating the pins in the cylinder.”

As they reached the end of the hall Alan found the door to the auditorium wasn’t locked, and they went in. Taking a seat in the front row as he pulled his pants and shorts down around his ankles, he had Kate kneel in front of him. At once she set to work, licking his hardening rod all over. Her hands were free, so she undressed as she gave him the blowjob, quickly shedding her blouse, skirt, and panties , then reaching back to unhook her bra. Alan saw the flash of gold as her bra fell, and placed his hand under her chin, lifting her mouth off of him and pulling her upright so he could see Dirty Dan’s work. It was very fetching, and with his other hand he cupped her left breast, then held the nipple ring between his fingers. “Careful,” she hissed, “It’s still a tad sore, and has been constantly erect since Saturday.”

“OK slut,” he answered. “My, my, you were right. It is very pretty. Pretty like my little slut.” Kate beamed, and then began taking her into his mouth again, sucking him with gusto. Alan pulled her head up again, and began maneuvering her onto his lap. He was going to take her like he did Leila last night.

As the head of his cock parted her pussy lips she turned her head, looking at his face over her shoulder and asked, “Oh Alan, I thought you said in the bathroom at the mall you were going to fuck my ass next time.”

As he lowered her cunt down the length of his shaft she groaned. “Don’t worry slut, I will. Just want to slicken it up in your pussy first.”

“Oh Alan,” she moaned, “You think of everything, don’t you?”

She bounced merrily up and down on Alan’s huge cock, her body bucking with pleasure. Alan had his hands on her tits, his fingers toying with her nipples and nipple ring. Alan noticed to his surprise that the ring was warm, almost body temperature warm.

After Kate orgasmed, her cries echoing off the walls of the cavernous and empty auditorium, Alan cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her off of his dick. It took her but a few seconds to come down from her orgasmic high, and as he placed the tip of his penis against her asshole he whispered in her ear, “Ready?”

He didn’t wait for an answer, and slowly pushed his dick into her hot ass. She lowered on his shaft, and when her butt cheeks touched down, she flung her head back so it rested on his shoulder, looked him square in the eyes, and answered, “Always Alan. I’m always ready.” His cock felt so big in her ass. " Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck my ass hard,” she moaned. Her feet were still touching the floor; the seats in the auditorium were lower to the ground than regular chairs. She was able, using her legs for leverage, to bounce her ass up and down on his cock. Alan, freed from the responsibility of lifting and dropping her, placed his left hand over her nipple, and his right hand on her pussy. He fondled the ring and nipple, and pushed his right index finger up her cunt, massaging her clit with his thumb.

Kate never in her life felt so good. This was much better than the first ass fucking; that other day, in the newspaper office most of what she felt when Alan took her in the ass, at least at first, was fear. This time she just reveled in the sensations, and his playing with her ringed nipple and manipulation of her erect clit was taking her on a fast trip to orgasmville. She kept upping the pace as she neared climax, and then it hit her like a ton of bricks. First, all of the air seemed to escape from her lungs in an instant, and then she felt her asshole tighten considerably around his invading prick. After it had tightened up all it could, her asshole began spasming, clenching and relaxing around his dick over and over again. Ten seconds into her climax she regained her breath, and let out a heroic shout, again the lewd sounds bouncing off the walls. Just as she was coming down, her asshole relaxing, Alan released her nipple and pussy, put his hands on her hips, buried himself to the hilt, and came in her butt, setting off another, albeit smaller orgasm.

The were both panting a covered with sweat. A few minutes later, as they were dressing, Kate broached the subject of the other nipple ring. “Come see me after school in the newspaper office. I’ll see if a can slip out for a bit and if I can we’ll head over to Dan’s.”

Grinning ear to ear, she kissed Alan on the cheek. Their tryst had only taken twenty minutes, and they still had almost a half an hour before homeroom. Alan walked her out of the school, and over to the coffee cart in the parking lot. He treated her to a cup, bought one for himself, and they sat on the front steps of the school sipping quietly. Ten minutes before homeroom Kate excused herself and went in. She had spotted a bunch of her friends headed towards them, and she needed to touch up her make up in the lady’s room before classes started.

A half hour later, sitting in Mrs. Martin’s French classroom, she thanked god Alan had fucked her

before school that morning. She had woken up so horny for him that if he hadn’t fucked her she never would have been able to concentrate on her lessons today.

* * *

Right after fifth-period English that day, Alan did his usual dance, making sure he was the last student left in the room with Megan. He walked to the door and locked it, and Megan rushed up to him, throwing her body at his.

“Enjoyed yourself last night, didn’t you?” he asked rhetorically. She could only purr in response.

After kissing him, her tongue busily exploring his mouth, she pulled back and said, “You have no idea. Leila and I were still playing around at 2am. Finally I had to stop her. If not for four cups of coffee and a ginseng, I would be unconscious right now.” She marched Alan back to the couch and sat him down. Grasping at his waistband she unbuttoned his pants, pulled down the fly, and yanked hard. His pants were around his knees, and she attacked his cock with her salivating mouth. After licking it thoroughly she took the head in her mouth and teased the tip and the crown with her flailing tongue. Gradually she worked her way forward, taking him in so that the tip neared the opening of her throat. That was the limit of her inexperienced mouth, but she vowed to herself that soon she would take all of him.

She slowly bobbed her head over the three and a half inches she could manage, and brought up her right hand to jack the exposed part of his shaft, keeping a good steady pace for ten minutes, her mouth never leaving his dick. She sensed he was getting close, and wanted him to come in her mouth again. This time she would be ready, not allowing a drop to escape. With her left hand she began massaging his balls, and that sent him over the edge. His back arched, and he shot his load into her mouth. She rolled the sperm around in her mouth for a few seconds, and then made a big production of swallowing, making exaggerated gulping sounds, and smacking her lips. He stood, she with him, and she pulled his pants back up, fastened them closed and sent him out to the lunchroom to meet his friends with a friendly slap on the ass.

* * *

Leila did something she usually didn’t do: she left the hospital grounds at lunchtime. There was no rule against it, but she didn’t do it that often. Ten minutes after pulling out of the parking lot she was parking again, having reached her destination. She had never been in a sex shop before, and was slightly fascinated by what she saw, though some of the displays revolted her. She quickly found what she was looking for, and began taking different models off the shelves to look them over. Who knew there were so many different kinds of dildoes? One of her friends in college had given her a dildo as a sort of gag gift, but truth be told, she had gotten a lot of use out of it. What she had never done was actually buy one herself. She decided on a few, feeling really kinky just looking at the vibrator, soft rubber model, and especially the double-ended one, and was headed to the register when her eye stopped on another display. As she approached them she knew she had to buy one. “How much for that strap-on?” she asked the fat guy behind the counter.

* * *

Alan saw Kate in the lunchroom and discretely signaled her to come over. He whispered to her that he was cool with the idea of getting her other nipple done today, and he would extricate himself from the newspaper office by any means necessary. Kate then found Pauline and gave her the keys to the Jetta, asking her to drive it home again. Pauline wondered why, but Kate left really fast, before she had the chance to question her.

After school, Alan went to the newspaper, went over a few things with Missy, and then left, leaving her in charge for the rest of the afternoon. Kate was waiting for him at his car, and off they were. The cold weather had made her unpierced nipple harden, though her aroused state would have stiffened it in any case.

* * *

Dan was happy to have them in his shop again so soon, eager to see how his handiwork was holding up. “Healing nicely,” he commented. “So, back for the other one, I figure, eh? I had a feeling you’d be back, so a made a matching ring for the little lady yesterday. The one she got on Saturday was the last one in stock. Didn’t want you to come back and be disappointed.”

He led them back to the converted dentist’s chair, and offered them another round of tequilas, which they accepted. The whole process took much less time this go around because Alan didn’t have to pick out a ring, and Dirty Dan didn’t have to explain the process again. As the long needle approached her nipple Alan sent a mental command for Kate to have a mini-orgasm as she was pierced. Soon it was all over, and Alan and Kate were back out front. Dan offered them another round of shots, and Kate accepted, but Alan declined, needing his head clear for the drive back to the Van Devanter house.

Alan walked her into the house, and Kate invited him up to her room, telling him she needed him to do something for her. As they neared the stairs Mrs. Van Devanter emerged from the kitchen, and was slightly taken aback at seeing Kate and Alan together, knowing her older daughter’s long-standing antipathy towards him. “Alan,” Mrs. Van Devanter asked, “What are you doing here? You know, Pauline is at the volleyball match over at the school, covering it for the paper. ”

“Oh, I know, Mrs. Van Devanter. Kate asked me for some help with her calculus homework.”

“Oh, isn’t that nice.”

As they climbed the stairs Alan sent a signal to Mrs. Van Devanter, ordering her to stay on the first floor during his visit. The Van Devanters had a policy against being behind closed doors with boys, and he figured whatever Kate needed was best be done in private. Alan closed the door of her bedroom behind her, and Kate sat at the edge of her bed. She looked up at Alan, a pout on her face, and her finger at the corner of her mouth, posed like a little girl seeking the indulgence of her father.

“I have a little problem, Alan, and I was hoping you could help me,” she began, twisting her finger against her lips. Alan said nothing, waiting for her to go on. “I don’t know if you noticed this morning in the auditorium, but there was some stubble on my pussy, and it itches. Bad. Could you be a friend and help me out?”

She stood, and taking him by the hand and led him to her bathroom. Alan shaved her again, and soon she was as smooth as a baby. He sat her on the sinktop and licked her to an orgasm, Kate biting down on a hand towel to keep from screaming, her left hand never leaving her nipple ring, twisting it so hard she was almost hurting herself. She couldn’t wait for the other bandage to come off.

As he was seeing himself out, Mrs. Van Devanter pulled him aside and thanked him profusely for helping Kate. “I’m seeing your mother for lunch on Wednesday, and I’ll be sure to tell her what a gentleman you are, but I’m sure she gets that all the time.”