The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alecia’s Cherry On Top

[F/F, MC]

Synopsis: a high school rival to “work things out” lures Melissa Fairchild to a bar. Her rival has other plans.

“So, I’m here . . . Why’d you call?” Melissa Fairchild frowned, taping her foot impatiently as she stared at the blond in front of her. Neither of them was very tall, but about the same height. Both had long hair, though Molly’s was a dark purple color that she often insisted upon having it called “Black Cherry” though despised the nickname that came with it. Her eyes were as enigmatic as her yet to be revealed personality, with tones of gold, green, and blue mingling about and shifting as if at whim.

The slender blond shrugged softly and took a seat on a barstool, motioning for Molly to fallow her lead. She didn’t. “I wanted to patch things up, Molly. I’m not that bad you know, in the end. We’ve had our problems with each other, but I think we can solve them. We’re not freshman anymore, are we?”

With a blink, Molly nodded and took a seat. When an old high school enemy had called her up and offered to go out for a drink or two, she’d at first been offended. After thinking about it though, she realized she didn’t have to go out and get drunk.

She was the bigger woman in the end, right? It was time to put this behind her and come out smelling like cherries. “All right, Alecia. I guess we’re not, but I don’t drink.”

“Well I didn’t think you would, but this isn’t just some slummy bar, is it? They have tea and quite a few other non-alcoholic beverages. I wouldn’t peg you as the type to drink liquor.” Alecia smiled ever so softly and sipped from her own small black cup. “You’re more of the coffee, tea, or pop drinker, right? Maybe something more exotic, but I’d heavily doubt anything more intoxicating.”

“Good call.” Molly flashed a smile that was a tad weakened by how Alecia spoke, but not too terribly. When the tender came over to them, she smiled and cleared her throat. “I’ll take a strawberry tea. So what have you been doing?”

Alecia just shook her head and sipped her glass again, sighing softly before shaking her head again and bowing it. “Not very much at all. I’ve been trying to write more but nothing is taken by any publishers. I have a few jobs on the side to support myself while I try to finish something that the publishers like, of course. That’s not what I want though. I want to have enough money to give me freedom from those little stupid jobs. I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want and not loose quality of life.”

“Well that’s too bad, though to be honest not too long ago I would have been lying if I said that about you.” Half forcing, half not, the dark hared woman was handed her drink, and sipped it ever so softly. “I’m glad that you called. No use in us being enemies forever, right? Besides, like you said, we’re not freshman anymore, right?”

The tea felt thicker then Molly remembered it, but the flavor also seemed much more pure then any she had ever tried before, so she really couldn’t say that she minded it all that much. “I always wanted to teach in Japan, so I’m still in school to be able to get a good job.”

“College, such a pain... sometimes it just makes your mind hurt, doesn’t it? I already got my bachelors in English, not sure if I want to get more.” Alecia smiled with a thickly sweet smile, her green eyes shimmering in the light that was all about her. There was a mischievous glint about her as she readjusted herself on the red leather barstool. She herself was wearing a short black leather skirt, black heels, and a matching black silk shirt with white frills.

“What the hell do you mean?” With a growl Molly shifted herself a bit and her more then sizable bust bounced ever so slightly. Normally she didn’t notice it, but for some reason her senses were starting to grow, and the smell of the sweat in the room grew as did the feeling of the sweat on her own body. The room seemed to be growing hotter by the moment, but that just didn’t make sense. It had to just be the humidity or the tea. Probably was just the tea. Had to be just the tea.

“I mean just what I said, Cherry.” The blonde laughed ever so softly and the laugh seemed to be more like a mocking purr. The purr behind it was almost lost on Molly though, who was trying to keep her eyes wide and focusing on her cup, not on the odd dizziness. “Its hard for you to think, isn’t it?”

Molly narrowed her eyes as angrily as she could, eyebrows almost getting the classic evil diagonal look to them. “No. I’m just a bit dizzy. I like a lot of sugar in my tea, its just too much this time, I just don’t know why. You’re being a bitch, and I want to leave.” Molly growled and shook her head, hammering the last drink from her tea, and starting to rise.

With a shake of her head, Alecia sighed. “No, Cherry, we aren’t done yet. Sit. Now.” Molly cried out in fear as her ass slammed back down onto the chair. She stared, eyes wide. “I said we weren’t done... we aren’t. Not till I say we are.”

“How?!” The well busted woman just stared blankly, afraid, confused, unsure. This kind of thing only happened in stories. It had an appeal, but not with a woman. Most definitely NOT with Alecia.

“Simple... But lets not talk here...” Alecia winked to the barkeep, and took Molly’s hand. All of Molly’s will wanted to pull away, but she couldn’t. Alecia’s hand was a super magnet. Moaning in defeat, she stood, and was dragged to a back room.

The room was pure white, a white chair in the center, and a back door. There was a built in amour, painted white too. Alecia pushed Molly into the chair, tears already sliding down her face. “How?”

“First, the sugar in the tea? It’s an herb called ‘charnot’. It’s very sweet, but it sadly starts a chemical reaction that messes with higher reasoning functions in the brain, especially those relating to authority.

They’re said to regress such mental pathways to the level of a young child. You don’t want to obey, but you fear not to. Your body does, anyway...” Alecia turned her back to Molly, and stripped off her shirt, throwing it at Molly.

She next bent over not too far in front of her helpless victim, her ass bare as she bent over, pulling down her skirt. Alecia was now only wearing a half-cup black lace bra, and a thin black thong.

“Second... The room was filled with an odorless, colorless gas. Everyone else’s drinks had the reversing agent within them, so no, don’t worry about a plot hole darling. The gas I had made for me by a chemist... Its my natural pheromones mixed with an agent that heightens the senses, but you noticed that. Noticed your rich full breasts bouncing more then ever, the fabric almost hurting them. You want them free, but you would never admit it.” Alecia grinned and kneeled down in front of Molly, looking up at her from the floor.

“Never.” Molly stared with anger and fear in her eyes, trying to shake away the tears that still clung to her face. “I am my own, I am Molly! You can’t use me like this!”

Alecia laughed darkly, and slid off Molly’s shoes, and then socks. Small nimble hands began to rub and massage over her feet, and then her ankles, and then calves. “But it’ll just keep getting worse. Soon, it’ll be the worst urge you’ve ever had, to give yourself to me. But I want you to suffer first, to beg. I want the proud Molly to beg for me to fuck her. Beg, little bitch.”

The feelings that jolted all over Molly’s body were so intense. Her thighs were glowing with the attention to her legs, and they were even shivering and shaking. She did want it now, but she could never ask, never. The pain was almost to much though. “Never.”

“You mean, not yet. Tisk. Oh well... I’m going to make you suffer like you’ve never suffered. Your submission to me will be genuine, not induced by control of your mind... At least, not completely literally. By the time I’m done, I will own you, and all because you are a sexual creature.” Alecia laughed again, and her laugh sounded so sexual, so beautiful, fingers running through her own blonde hair as she paused.

“So, I’ll start with just what will hurt you the most.” The blonde seductress stood up, walked over to the built in storage space, and looked all through it, thinking. “This seems about right.” Alecia pulled out a long and wide plastic white dildo. Molly stared as Alecia turned her back to her, and slid the dildo inside of her, letting out a moan. “Now, it’ll smell like what you want...”

She pulled it out of herself, and walked over to Molly. The tears began to brim again as Alecia held out the white shaft just under Molly’s nose. She was so exhausted, moaning in it even, but her nose was working overtime.

“Never!” The tears began to flow again as she felt herself growing wet. The gas must have been as Alecia described it, because this particular smell, flavor... she wanted it. She actually wanted to lick a dildo. She cried out in pain, as her nipples began to hurt against the fabric she wore, and her hands rose to grab at the bottom of her shirt, and rising it to just above her bra to let them breathe. Alecia had seen her cleavage before, she could live with this.

With a grin, Alecia tisked, and rubbed the tip of the dildo over Molly’s lips. Moaning, once the dildo was back, Molly licked over her lips, and suckled the liquids. They were divine. “There’s much more of that... and if you suck on this, your skin can not burn quite so bright. You want that, no?”

“But... no!” Her skin was on fire, the taste of Alecia was more then divine. It was the cum of the goddess, and her body wanted more. Maybe... maybe if she just gave into this, her body reasoned. Maybe.

Molly’s hands reached up and grabbed the plastic shaft, stealing it away from Alecia greedily, and deep throating it to get every last drop. Instead of making it better though, it was worse. It was so much worse. Her body had a taste, now it never wanted that taste to go away. She wanted the goddess’ cum for all time, forever.

“You tricked me!”

“You bet I did... and you knew it.” Alecia’s voice stung, and Molly nodded, throwing down the dildo like a forgotten toy. It made a sick slick sound as it slid across the floor, and Alecia snickered. “So, you did one of the things you’d never do... Now... Lets get you another of those.”

She rose and moved back, leaving the dildo on the floor. This time, she slid off her bra, unhooking it, and held her breasts softly in her hands. On her left breast, was a darling small birthmark, that seemed almost to glow. “I’m not gonna do anything to you... you dirty... dirty slut! You... wont get anything... out of me...” Molly’s body was feeling so thick, so heavy, so worn out. It wanted to be a good girl, and in such, her hands pulled off the rest of her shirt, breathing becoming more normal.

“Of course you’re not. I’m going to. You’re going to keep watching me play with my breasts, and its going to turn you on.” Molly stared helplessly as Alecia rolled her nipples with her own fingers, moaning and squirming about as she stood.

Molly’s white panties weren’t white anymore, and Molly knew it. She could see her nipples practically breaking through her own bra. That voice inside of her that begged for what she wanted like a child was growing louder and louder as Alecia screamed all but orgamiscally. There in front of her was a goddess, with cum that lit her on fire more then fire was able.“Please...”

“Please what...?” Alecia stopped and pulled back her hands, breast tissue bounding back into place.

“Please give you what you want.”

“Please... let me go...” Molly whimpered it like a dog, and Alecia grinned darkly. Molly didn’t like that look, because Alecia liked it. Slowly, the blonde moved to the back door, and then smiled sweetly. Giggling, the manipulator reached for the door knob. “I give you back your will, Molly. Run for this door, for your freedom. You can run here, escape out, and be free, completely free. I won’t even consider making you beg. If you would have wanted to before I began my onslaught, you can go. I wont stop you from reaching the door.”

Molly rose like a woman possessed, pushed Alecia’s hand from the handle, and turned it fast. There to greet her, was a short girl, well proportioned, with tan skin and long curly blackish brown hair. She had a cute round face, and her eyes were glazed and seemed all but lost. Molly cried out, and tried to push past her, but the girl stopped her.

“Alecia is a goddess... you can’t resist a goddess, never... You understand...? She is devine... You want her... You can’t go...” Molly half fainted against the girl that wrapped arms about her arms, holding her up half fainted towards Alecia.

“Now...” Alecia grinned, and slowly spread her legs, pulling off the thong. “Take a drink, little one. You can drink all that you want, take all of the pretty nectar you want. Be mine forever. mine.” Molly whimpered, and then she looked to Alecia’s birthmark again. It was glowing, humming, and it hurt her mind. It hurt so bad. All she wanted to do was run but... The birthmark reeked of control. It begged for a tongue... All of her will tried to rise against it, but it began to melt. “Goddess... Alec...ia...”

“Now, we’re going to play a game... I’m going to tell you something, and you’re going to agree...” Alecia smirked. “Faye, carry her over to the chair... sit with her. We’re going to begin the training game.”

Faye, the curly haired girl, carried over Molly, curled up against her. “Yess... goddess...” Molly’s voice was strained. She was still resisting. Faye’s fingers roamed all over Molly’s body, and it made her moan. With a motion from Alecia, Faye reached up, and slid off her shirt, and her bra. Her full breasts pressed against Molly’s taut stomach, eliciting a moan.

“Every time you answer right, the little one I always wanted will allow you one step closer to me. Question one, who is lust?” Molly tried to respond, to answer, but her throat was dry. Instead, she just pointed at Alecia.

In response, Faye stripped off Molly’s bra, and pressed their breasts together. Nipples kissed, and grew against each other. Both moaned. “Now, Molly... your name is Cherry from now on, isn’t it...?”

Molly could just nod, and Faye slid off Molly’s skirt, revealing her soaked white panties that left little to nothing to the imagination. Faye was shuddering against Molly with every moment, the very right to serve her mistress practically overloading her.

“Good Cherry! Very good Cherry. Now, pull off your panties, and lay on the floor as your last test... Hmm... maybe I cheated a bit. I don’t care. I won.” Cherry smiled, and with Faye’s help, sprawled out on the middle of the floor.

Grinning, Alecia stepped up to her, and lowered her crotch to Molly’s lips, eliciting lips, nibbles, suckles, moans. She cried out, juices beginning to flow as Faye moved, tongue and lips attacking Cherry’s nipples. All three of them moaned, all because of the pleasure Alecia felt. In not too long all of them were bucking, Faye’s groin being rubbed against Cherry’s leg as she suckled a nipple, Alecia against Cherry’s mouth, and Cherry against Faye’s hand at her groin.

“Good Cherry! Mmm my little Cherry on top!” Alecia cried out and bucked harder as she fell forward, a gush of cum streaming into Cherry’s mouth as she reached her peak.

Cherry licked up every drop, smiling overly blissfully. She was a good girl, this was making her feel good. She was Alecia’s forever. Her little Cherry on top.