The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alexander (part 1)

Twenty-seven-year-old Kaetzchen sat in her room at the prison. The Eurasian was exhausted from the slave labor she had done, and the meals she ate weren’t even decent. The young woman was also dirty as well. Her disheveled, over-the-shoulder black hair had lice in it and it was obvious that she was in need of a bath (incidentally, the water at the prison was polluted). Kaetzchen frequently scratched her hair as well as her skin, extremely irritated that the lice were biting into it. Scratching brought relief, so the harder she scratched the more relief it brought. After enough scratching she breathed, “Aaah”. As much as she was relieved, she was left with marks on her skin. Afterwards, she tied her hair back and lay down to go to sleep. The Eurasian lay down in filth, as she had done every night since she got there, but her consolation was her sleep and dreams. Every night, she also thanked God for letting her survive another day.

Kaetzchen was born in Germany, but had been falsely imprisoned for a murder she didn’t commit. In addition to that, her Asian mother had died when she was 19 and her German father died five years later. She was practically an orphan, having to survive on her own for three years before being taken to prison. Surviving was hard enough, but she soon learned that surviving in a prison was hell on earth. Despite this, she knew that there was no way out so she had to continue trying to survive and put her faith in God.

* * *

The next morning, Kaetzchen and the others were woken up early and stood in line for roll call. After a meager breakfast which included artificial coffee, they started their toiling.

Kaetzchen and the others were working until she was someone show signs of exhaustion.

“Are you okay?", she asked.

“No,” her friend Elaine said, “I’m thirsty. I need something to drink.”

“We have to keep working,” Kaetzchen said.

“I...I can’t.”

Kaetzchen saw Elaine get weaker and weaker, and then faint.

“Oh no!", she exclaimed.

She stopped working and rushed to her friend’s side, kneeling.

“Elaine!”

One of the guards came over and exclaimed, “You! Get back to work!”

“My friend Elaine needs help,” Kaetzchen said-standing up, “she could die.”

The guard grabbed Kaetzchen, beat her and pushed her down. Afterwards, he overturned Elaine with his foot and called for another guard. Another guard came and the first one said, “This one can’t work anymore. Take her away.”

“No!", Kaetzchen exclaimed, “Please don’t! She needs help! Doctor, doctor!”

The second guard punched her in the face and she fell back to the ground. Then he and his partner lifted the woman up and went off with her.

Kaetzchen lay on the ground, too much in pain to move. One of the male workers helped her up and said, “Please don’t waste your breath. We’re not human beings; we’re animals. Most of us have been falsely imprisoned here, as you are, but we all need to concentrate on survival.”

She started crying and the man comforted her. Then he said, “The guards are coming back. We need to get back to work.”

“Okay,” she said.

They got back to work, and that distracted her from the pain.

During work, she felt something loose inside here mouth. Kaetzchen spit it into her hand and saw that it was her tooth (apparently, the guard had loosened it when he punched her). She also coughed up a bit of blood as well, but couldn’t stop to do anything about it. In addition, it was unbearably hot! She wiped the sweat from her face as she and the others continued toiling.

That night after another roll call and dinner, Kaetzchen sat in her quarters when there was a knock at the door. She answered it and a handsome young man in a doctor’s coat entered.

“Yes?", she asked.

“Is your name Kaetzchen?”

“Yes, it is. What do you want?”

“My name is Dr. Alexander Knopf, and I’m here to examine you.”

“I don’t need examining. I’m fine.”

“Just let me examine you.”

“Get out of here!,” Kaetzchen exclaimed, “this afternoon, no one came to help Elaine when she fainted! I screamed for a doctor, and no one came! Now she’s dead!”

Alexander unlocked the cell and opened the door. Kaetzchen just stood there.

“Are you coming out?”

“No. I said leave.”

“Do you require assistance to change your mind.”

“No! Just leave me alone!”

He glared at Kaetzchen, said “Fine. Suit yourself,” closed the cage and locked it.

Then he left and she was alone again.

* * *

In the middle of the night, Kaetzchen woke up scratching all over. It was unbearable and she frequently exclaimed, “Oww!”

“Damn lice!”

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but the lice wouldn’t let her. Kaetzchen wanted so much to jump into a warm bath, but that was just a fantasy now.

“Please God, make this itching stop!” she whispered sharply as she continued scratching.

Dr. Knopf came by and asked, “What’s the matter?”

Kaetzchen opened the door and he came in.

“These damn lice are all over me, and I’m scratching like hell!”

“Can I come in?", he asked.

“Sure.”

He unlocked the cell, came in and said, “Take off your clothes”.

Kaetzchen stripped off all her clothes and he examined her body with a flashlight. There were welts all over the place.

“This doesn’t look good,” Alexander said, “you’ll have to come with me. Put on your clothes and we’ll go to my quarters.”

“Okay.”

She got dressed and they went to his quarters. Alexander said, “Take your clothes off and I’ll get some anti-itch cream.”

Kaetzchen undressed, the doctor came back with the cream and rubbed it all over her body. The cream relieved the itching and she said, “Thank you, Dr. Knopf.”

“Call me Alex,” he said-continuing to rub the cream on her body.

“Alex, can I have a bath?”

“Not for 24 hours. That’s how long the cream has to stay on.”

“Oh, okay.”

The doctor finished rubbing the cream and said, “Okay, now you can put your clothes back on.”

Kaetzchen re-dressed and said, “You can take me back to my quarters now.”

“Actually, I’d like you to stay with me tonight. You can sleep in one of the rooms.”

“Okay, but I’ll be out of here tomorrow morning, after my bath.”

“Good night,” the doctor said.

“Good night.”