The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alexander (part 2)

While Kaetzchen was sleeping, Alexander came in and looked at her. His eyes were filled with lust, and he crawled on the bed and touched her. She felt the touch and quickly woke up. The Eurasian slapped him and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why did you touch me?”

“I touch patients all the time. I’m a doctor, you know.”

“Do you touch them in their sleep?”

Alexander didn’t answer.

“Do you?”

“No, I don’t. I just like you, that’s all.”

“You know, I’m really not comfortable with this. I’m going back to my quarters.”

Kaetzchen crawled out of bed, but Alexander grabbed her wrists and pushed her down.

“Let go of me!", she exclaimed.

He got on top of her and exclaimed, “Be quiet! Just be quiet!”

The young woman screamed, but he covered her mouth. She kneed him in the stomach, and he groaned and let go. Kaetzchen quickly escaped from the room, but it wasn’t long until Alexander found her. He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her back into the bedroom and pushed her back on the bed; then he pulled her up, grabbed her shoulders and kissed her lips. Kaetzchen broke away and exclaimed, “Please...you’re a doctor and this isn’t right!”

“Yes it is,” Alexander breathed and started kissing her neck while holding on to her. Kaetzchen cried as the doctor continued kissing her neck, then he said “Undress. Take off everything”.

“Doctor, please!", she exclaimed-still crying.

“I said undress! Don’t make me hurt you!”

Kaetzchen sobbed as she removed her clothing, and Alexander saw her naked body again. He undressed as well, put on a prophylactic and got on top of her again.

The doctor raped her all night long.

* * *

Early in the morning when the two were still awake, Alexander said, “I’m going to hypnotize you.”

“Why?”

“To erase your memory of all of this.”

“No, please. Just let me go.”

“If I let you go, you’re probably going to tell someone that I raped you, and I can’t let you do that. I’m not going to let you put my reputation on the line.”

“But you’re a monster!", she exclaimed.

“You’re not going to remember that for long,” he said.

“No, but you will.”

“Enough. I’m going to inform my superior that you won’t be working until later this morning, and I’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere.”

“Okay,” Kaetzchen said.

The doctor left his quarters, came back a short while later with a pocket watch and said, “I will now begin the induction.”

He held the watch in front of her eyes and began to swing it back and forth.

“Relax...relax completely. Watch the watch...watch the watch. Watch the watch. Don’t fight against it. You become so tired and sleepy when you gaze at the watch...so tired and sleepy. Watch the watch and relax. Relax. Look at the watch...how it swings back and forth...how it swings back and forth...relax...you feel how you become so tired...so tired and sleepy, but you look further at the watch...back and forth..so tired...and sleepy...you feel so tired...so tired...hear only my voice...only my voice...you want to sleep...to sink into a deep...hypnotic sleep..you are tired...so tired...your eyelids are so heavy...so heavy...you are so tired...so tired.”

Kaetzchen’s eyes started getting drowsy as she continued tracking the movements of the watch.

“You are d-r-o-w-s-y, s-l-e-e-py—. A pleasant feeling of drowsy warmth is coming over you. Soon you are going to sleep...deeply. Your eyes are getting heavy...you are becoming sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavier and h-e-a-v-i-e-r, s-o h-e-a-v-y. You are feeling s-o s-l-e-e-p-y. Think of sleep, of nothing but sleep...very soon you are going to sleep. My voice makes you sleepy...makes you want to sleep. Your eyelids are so heavy, they are closing. Shortly you will find it impossible to keep your eyes open and they will begin to blink.”

Her eyes started blinking as if on cue and he continued, “They will blink more and more and in a moment they will close because they are getting heavier and heavier...you find it harder and harder to keep them open. You are now v-e-r-y s-l-e-e-p-y...your eyelids are s-o h-e-a-v-y. You cannot keep your eyes open. They are closing, closing more and more, more and more. Every swing says, ‘Close your eyes’.”

Her eyes finally closed and Alejandro said, “Your eyes are now closed and you are going deep asleep. They are now closed and you are going into a deep sleep...a d-e-e-p-e-r and d-e-e-p-e-r sleep. You will pay attention to nothing but the sound of my voice. You will not awaken until I tell you to. Nothing will disturb you. Anytime in the future I suggest sleep or say ‘sleep’ to you, you will instantly go into a deep sleep. You are now going to sleep deeply...v-e-r-y d-e-e-p-l-y. Sleep deeply...very deeply.”

“You are going deeper asleep...much deeper. You are now deeply asleep. S-l-e-e-p. D-e-e-p, d-e-ep asleep. Your entire body is now very relaxed. You have no desire to move. You only wish to s-l-e-e-p d-e-e-p-ly...you want to do whatever I tell you to do. You can hear me quite clearly. You will be able to answer my questions and do everything I ask you to do, but will remain deep asleep. If I tell you to open your eyes, you will not awaken until I tell you to. Any time in the future I tell you to sleep you will immediately go into a deep sleep. As soon as I say ‘sleep’ your eyelids will get very heavy, you will get very sleepy, your eyes will close, you will go deeply asleep. This will happen each and every time I say the word ‘sleep’. Now just continue sleeping...d-e-e-p-l-y.”

Alexander decided to deepen her trance:

“You are going to sleep much more deeply and will respond positively to all the suggestions I give you. With every word I say you go deeper asleep. With each easy breath you go deeper asleep. You can feel yourself drifting down into a pleasant deep sleep. You can feel yourself drifting deeper and deeper asleep. You hear nothing but the sound of my voice. The sound of my voice makes you sleepy. All the suggestions I give you in the future will be very effective. You will do everything I tell you to do. As I continue to talk you go deeper asleep. Every time in the future I tell you to do something when you are hypnotized and only then, you will carry it out without question. Continue to sleep. Anytime in the future I say sleep or suggest sleep, you will instantly go into a deep sleep, even deeper than you are now.”

“Yes, Alex.”

“Open your eyes.”

She opened her glassy eyes and he said, “Listen to me. You will bathe and then leave. When you awaken, you will remember only this and nothing else.”

“This and nothing else.”

“Very good. When I count to three, you will awaken. One. Two. Three.”

Kaetzchen woke up and her eyes cleared. Alexander had erased 99% of her memory.

“Where is your bathroom? I want to bathe now.”

“Down the hall to your left.”

“Thank you.”

Kaetzchen took a long bath indulging in the soap and warm water, and she put fresh-smelling shampoo in her hair and rinsed it thoroughly. The Eurasian had never felt so fresh and clean in her life, and after she dried off she put on her clothes and left the quarters to toil again.

After she left, Alexander smiled.

Kaetzchen was going to be a model prisoner. He would make sure of it.