The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alexandra’s New Practice

by Homer Vargas

Alexandra Prince looked up from her records of a patient, intensely frustrated. She was not frustrated by any inability to make sense of a complex lab report, for she was a good, indeed, a brilliant doctor. Rather, Alexandra was frustrated in a much more primordial way, as a woman. John, the young hunk she had living with her, the man who had been keeping her gears oiled regularly for the last few months, was out of town. Alexandra hadn’t gotten a prick in her for several days. She needed to get laid bad and she felt it.

Alexandra didn’t like for John to be away for two reasons. First it left her to spend the night without a man between her legs. Alexandra was a highly sexed woman who not only liked to fuck but actually needed frequent pounding by a good cock to maintain her mental equilibrium. If John were in town she wouldn’t be feeling tied up in knots like this. Before she got out of bed this morning to come to the clinic John would have been busy with her, plunging his prick deep into her, filling her pussy with his thick, satisfying man-fuck. John would have made her come a few times until she was braying like a silly school girl getting her legs parted for the first time. If she had been serviced by her man’s wonderful pussy pleaser this morning, she would be merely pleasantly horny now, not climbing the walls!

There was a more important reason Alexandra disliked letting John get too far out of her sight. His being away from her, and with other women she was sure, could upset the delicate dom/sub relationship between them. Alexandra needed sex too bad to allow herself to be serviced by just any man. A big prick could mesmerize her. And her tits were so sensitive any man could soon have her frothing at the lightest touch. She recognized the danger of encountering a man who would recognize these weaknesses and could use them to keep her under his thumb. Therefore, she had to get her sex from a man like John whom she completely dominated. She had made John a slave to her pussy and Alexandra didn’t want another woman to discover his frailty and deprive her of his services.

Alexandra had learned the hard way how vulnerable she was to the wrong man’s prick. She lost a semester and almost got kicked out of medical school because of an episode of sexual domination. It happened without warning one night at a party given by Cheryl, one of the only other women in medical school. Alexandra had been drinking and her defenses were down. Seeing couples kissing and fondling each other had her quite horny too, though she didn’t realize just how much. She couldn’t keep her eyes off one tall muscular young man in particular. “That’s Charlie York, the fullback of the football team. Isn’t he the most gorgeous hunk?” giggled Cheryl, who noticed Alexandra ogling him. “I’ll introduce you.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Cheryl! He’s only an undergraduate and I don’t have the slightest interest in football. We’d have nothing to talk about,” Alexandra protested.

“Who cares about talk, woman?” Cheryl winked. “He’s got a ten inch cock! If you can get that monster in your box, you won’t care to talk about football or anything else. They say he likes buxom girls. Maybe you’ll get the lucky and be the one to spend tonight with his big dork between your legs.”

“Sounds like there’s competition.”

“Half the women in this room have screwed Charlie and the other half gladly would.”

“Does that include you?”

“I’ve slept with him a few times. He’s fun, but a little retro for my taste.”

“Do you think retro is my taste?”

“Taste be damned, woman. I see hunger in your eyes. I think you just need a good cock in you tonight and Charlie’s is the best.”

Before she could protest further, Cheryl was gone and soon returned with Charlie in tow. Cheryl must have told him something, because Charlie was smirking when he plunked down beside her. “You look like you need some loving, pretty lady.” he said.

“That’s pretty fresh!,” Alexandra replied, repelled but also excited by this sexy boy’s direct approach.

“Just an honest appraisal, Ma’am,” he grinned. “I saw the way you were looking at me. I can tell when a woman has sex on her mind.”

“You’ve got me all wrong,” she protested, but couldn’t seem to push away the hard rippled shoulders that pressed against her.

“I don’t think so,” he said. “A woman with a body like yours must have a tremendous capacity ... and need for pleasure! Take a set of jugs like these, for instance ....”

Before she knew what was happening, Charlie’s arm was around her and his other hand was into her blouse, fondling her bra-less tits. Her mouth fell open. She was used to being groped and she had always been able to fight men off, but this hunk, so dim in many other ways, was a feel-up genius. She gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through her body when he fingered her nipples.

“Stop that, you ... Uii!” Alexandra gasped again, as Charlie tweaked a nipple that sent another shiver through her.

“Stop what? Playing with your titties? But you like it, don’t you?” he remarked. “You chubby girls are all alike, repressed but oversexed,” he laughed. “So easy to turn on. Big breasts are always so sensitive. Yours are already hard as rocks. You really like being pawed don’t you, Alexandra? Admit that you want me to suck you nipples.”

“Oh, Charlie!” was all Alexandra could blurt out as he took the nipple of her right breast between his teeth and began to flick it with his tongue. She felt like one giant tit and Charlie was feeling every inch of her body. As he sucked on one tit and massaged the other, her brain seemed to melt and trickle down to her pussy.

Literally! Suddenly she felt the sex juices start oozing out of her cunt. She knew from her anatomy classes what this meant: she was highly aroused. It had never happened to her before and she surely hadn’t intended for it to happen here, in a public place with a man she didn’t know. But when she felt his hand leave her left tit and make its way to the waistband of her skirt, she could no more stop him than she could fly. There was worse to come! Next she felt his hand slither down into her wet panties. If she had had her wits about her, she wouldn’t let him touch her there. But Alexandra’s wits had evaporated several minutes ago, as soon as Charlie got his hands on her boobs.

“Uh..., what a delightfully hot piece of ass you are, girl!” Charlie gloated. “You’re sopping wet down here, honey. I’ve never known a girl I could make wet her pants this much just by playing with her tits. I think I’m about to have some fun with you! Now that you are properly turned on you are going to let me frigg your pussy!” he gloated and inserted one and then another finger into her cunt “This feels good, doesn’t it?” Charlie asked, knowing from Alexandra’s moans of ecstasy what his fingers were doing to her.

“My God! You’re about to have an orgasm, aren’t you, Alexandra?” he said as he quickened the rhythm of his fingers against her clit. “I feel it building up. Such a randy girl! You can’t control yourself, can you. It’s all right; let it go, girl. You need to come. Don’t fight it, Alexandra you can come on my fingers, .... NOW!”

The inexperienced young woman was transported as the fiery flood of one orgasm and then another overwhelmed her. Several partygoers snickered knowingly as they saw Alexandra heaving in the throws of ecstasy with Charlie’s hand up her dress. Cheryl smiled, happy that her slightly frigid friend was being properly seduced. Lucky Alexandra was going to get laid tonight and good!

“My, my what a messy girl you are, Alexandra!” Charlie whispered, slyly, still toying idly with her clit. “Your cunt juices are leaking out. Every time I get you off, you get more cum all over the sofa. Should I stop playing with you?”

“Oh, no, please, no!” she whimpered.

“Of course you don’t want me to stop, you sexy little cow,” he laughed. “You like to come. You want to keep coming, don’t you? Well, in that case I’d better stuff something in your cunt to stop it up. It’ll have to be something big to fill up a hungry cunt like yours. Open you eyes, Alexandra, and tell me if this is what you’d like inside you,” he whispered, fishing out his prize prick to show her. Her eyelids fluttered open and her mouth dropped! It was the biggest cock she had ever seen! Her already battered IQ sank to reptilian levels. Her will power plummeted to zero. Alexandra couldn’t think of anything but getting that cock in her pussy and Charlie could see it. “Yes, Charlie, yes,” the mesmerized woman whispered. “I want it, I want it in me!”

“Good.” That’s just what you’re going to get. I’m going to take you back to my apartment and fuck your little brains out.” Alexandra was afraid it was literally true. But by now she was too far gone to care. With a prick like that in her, she wouldn’t need a brain. She was in a lusty daze as Charlie propelled her out the door.

A buddy drove Charlie’s car so the husky athlete could keep Alexandra’s sex drive fully engaged. He had his hands back into her panties as soon as the car door closed. “God, you love this, don’t you” Charlie remarked as he brought her off again. The clod probably didn’t even know the word “clitoris,” Alexandra thought dimly, but he had sure found hers and he knew what frigging it did to a woman. Between sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, Charlie kept Alexandra in full boiling rut, moaning with passion and coming at regular intervals.

Alexandra felt the erotic fog start to lift a little as they climbed the stairs and Charlie fumbled to get the apartment door open. Alexandra’s terror returned when she saw what was happening to her. If she didn’t get away from him, this vulgar simpleton, this intellectual pygmy would soon have her in bed on her back with her legs spread braying in ecstasy as he filled her pussy with his barbaric cock. And then what?

“Er .... Good night, Charlie. I don’t think I should come in with you,” she stammered. “I’m going to be leaving.”

“Oh, no, Alexandra, you don’t want to leave yet,” Charlie replied coolly, almost cruelly. “You haven’t gotten what you came her for,”

“Yes, I have. I’ve got to go,” she said backing away.

“You don’t want to go, Alexandra. You want to COME! Have you forgotten about this?”

Alexandra froze as Charlie fished out his big, half-erect penis and waved it at her in triumph. A wave of revulsion passed over her, but she couldn’t take her eyes off of his engorged cock. Charlie just smiled, watching his cock work its spell on the horny young woman. She fought the urge, but the outcome was foreordained. Alexandra tried to tear her eyes away that beautiful organ, but she was not strong enough. As Charlie swung his cock back and forth, Alexandra felt she was being hypnotized. Her pussy started flowing again even before the images of submitting to penetration by that wondrous weapon welled up in her mind. Unconsciously she shifted her legs farther apart as she though about Charlie cock sliding into her pussy, in and in and IN!

“Come here to me, Alexandra,” Charlie ordered. “You’re a big horny girl and you want this cock in you. You have to have it, Alexandra,” he continued, slowly handling the organ as he backed into the apartment and closed the door behind her. “You are too hot, Alexandra. You need a big dork in you to satisfy you tonight. You want to get laid, woman, more than you have ever wanted anything.”

She wanted to scream, “No!” She wanted to wake up and shake free from this erotic nightmare. But it was real and true. There was his cock and she did want it in her, desperately.

“You can finish taking off your blouse,” he remarked, the bra having been left on the floor of the car. “You don’t want it to get torn when I go to work again on your poonts.” Humiliated, she complied.

“Now you are going to strip for me, Alexandra. Show me where you want me to put my cock,” he ordered.

Alexandra was in a trance. She slowly unhooked her skirt and let it fall.

“That’s a good girl,” he smirked. “Nice bottom! You’ve got an ass that was made for screwing. You’ll go crazy when I put it to you. Now drop your panties, baby. You won’t need them where your going.”

She fought but couldn’t refuse his demand and in a moment her panties were around her ankles.

“Now come here and I’ll put this in you. You won’t regret it!”

She didn’t regret it, at least not that night. How could she? Regret requires thought and when Charlie touched her again he made her stop thinking. His words had inflamed her almost as much as his hand that again went straight into her pussy. “I knew you’d be dripping again, Alexandra. Your cunt is hungry and I’m going to feed her with my warm thick jizz.”

Alexandra barely remembered how Charlie led her to the bed while repeating how horny she was. Then he made her lie down. “Spread you legs wide for me, baby and let’s see if you are ready for a good screwing.” His fingers invaded her cunt and she felt herself coming again.

“Oh, you’re ready! Now, tell me what you want, Alexandra,” he said as he gazed down at the writhing, rutting woman. “Do you want me just to play with your pussy, to make you come with my finger, like this?”

“No, no,” she whimpered, after several more orgasms passed.

“No? Getting diddled isn’t enough for you, is it, Alexandra? O.K. Tell me what else you want.”

“I want you to fuck, me, Charlie. I want your cock. I’ve got to have it,” she pleaded.

“Yes, you need a cock, Alexandra, a big cock. Where do you need it?” he went on as he brought her to another orgasm again with his fingers.

“In me,” she gasped.

“You want my cock in you? Good, that’s where I’m going to put it. Where in you, Alexandra?”

“In ... my ... cunt!” she whispered. “Please, put it in my cunt!”

“Well, this is your lucky night, Alexandra, because I’ve been planning to ram my cock into that big well juiced cunt of yours ever since I saw you mooning at me like a heifer in heat . Spread your legs, baby, and you’ll get all the cock you want, right where you want it!”

She screamed with pleasure and some pain as Charlie slowly inserted his large penis. She had been fucked by other boys a few times, but she had never felt a prick like this. It stretched her and filled her. Alexandra became incoherent, babbling pleas and obscenities. “Put it to me, Charlie! Yes, Oh, shit. Fuck me good. I love your prick in me. Stick it in me deep.”

Alexandra had come so many times now she was almost delirious when Charlie finally exploded in her. It triggered a final, Richter-8 orgasm and she went out like a light.

That one night was enough. Alexandra was hopelessly hooked on sex. She would do anything for Charlie’s prick. For months she stopped going to classes and just hung around with Charlie and the football team, doing anything to keep him screwing her.

To her surprise, but not to Charlie’s, Alexandra discovered her need for sex was grater than even Charlie could satisfy. But Charlie found ways to turn this to his advantage. Charlie would get her a little drunk and leave her alone with his friends, knowing her need would drive her to going down for several if not all of them. He even put her up to seducing one of his professors and stealing exam questions.

Of course Alexandra realized perfectly well what Charlie was doing to her and hated him for it, but it hadn’t been easy getting free. She could become furious with him, but he’d just smile and say, ‘I know what you need, woman.’ She could scream with frustration but when he looked at her with that arrogant leer she could feel her pussy get wet. She knew that whatever she thought or said now, in a few minutes she’d be on her back bleating with lust as Charlie’s cock made her come over and over. She only succeeded in escaping when Cheryl gave her something to put in Charlie’s food that made him temporarily impotent. Without his prick in her day and night, after a few days Alexandra could summon enough will power to leave him for good.

Alexandra realized that never again could she let a man dominate her sexually like that. But after Charlie she also knew she couldn’t live without constant sex. The only conclusion was that if she were not to be dominated, she had to dominate. Which brought her to the frustration with John’s absence.

“Alexandra, there’s a patient to see you, but you should take a look at him first.” Vicki, her new receptionist and fast friend was grinning wickedly. She confided what she going through and Vicki tried to help. Alexandra didn’t know what she would have done without Vicki, especially yesterday, bless her heart. About 4:00 Vicki had appeared at her office door with a couple of tall screwdrivers.

“Your day is over, Dr. Prince. It’s time to relax.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Vicki. I have appointments scheduled until 8:30 PM.”

“Not now, you don’t,” Vicki grinned. “I canceled them.”

“What!?”

“Drink up and I’ll explain it to you.”

The cold liquid tasted good as she downed it. “That packed a wallop,” Alexandra smiled after a minute or so.

“It was supposed to, honey, you needed it. I can see you are so tight you’re about to snap like a cheap overwound clock. I can feel the tension.” Vicki began to massage Alexandra’s neck. “With John gone you haven’t had anyone to do this, have you?” Vicki continued, effortlessly slipping a hand inside Alexandra’s low cut smock. “Or this!”

“Oh, that feels heavenly, honey, but please stop. I’m feeling so woozy.”

“You should be. I put a slug of Aethanol in your drink.”

“But that’s a tranquilizer that ...”

“... ‘Makes a person very susceptible to suggestion.’” Vicki continued quoting Alexandra herself. “I know. I’ve seen you use it on guys you want to seduce. I’m just giving you some of your own medicine, doctor,” Vicki grinned as she kept on working Alexandra’s hardening breasts. “You’re so horny, Alexandra. You’re going to have to let me give you what you need.”

“Oh, yes, this is beautiful,” Alexandra sighed. “But I don’t go down for girls, Vicki,”

“You do when you’re high on Aethanol, honey. That’s the reason you are letting me feel up your tits. You like what I’m doing, don’t you Alexandra?” Vicki was becoming more imperious.

“Oh, yes, darling...”

“Good. Now just relax and let me help you off with your clothes. then I’m going to feel you up really good!’

Vicki’s firm hands took control and soon Alexandra found herself naked and stretched out on the same small bed where she taken advantage of so many men, playing with their pricks until they were crazy for sex and then going down on them fucking them out of their minds. Now the tables were turned. Vicki had her flat of her back, her brain deliciously addled by the tranquilizer. Her legs were spread defenselessly and a warm skilled hand was busy in her pussy while another worked her hardening breast. Alexandra was floating in a erotic sea.

“Oh, Alexandra, honey, you are still tied up in knots. But I know just what you need to unwind... an orgasm!” Vicki’s voice came almost as a shock, “You need to get off. I’m going to make you cum!” Before she could protest, Alexandra felt Vicki’s lips leave her own and pause briefly on her tits. A wet trail snaked lower; her abdomen spasmed as Vicki’s tongue darted briefly into her navel. Then she felt it! Vicki gently pulled apart her thighs and pressed her mouth to Alexandra’s dripping sex lips.

“I’m going to eat you, Alexandra. I’m going to eat your pretty, sopping pussy!” Alexandra was hardly aware when her receptionist had stripped, but soon she found Vicki straddling her face. The young woman busied herself in Alexandra’s snatch, her clever fingers and tongue on her clit driving her wild. The first orgasm started to build. She couldn’t fight the sensation. She bucked and cried out shamelessly as she came. Vicki hardly altered the rhythm of her attack on Alexandra’s overflowing cunt. The orgasm left her shaken, but eager for more. As she felt Vicki’s tongue and fingers start her up the roller coaster again, a large warm drop of liquid fell onto her lips. The excited younger woman’s pussy was leaking onto Alexandra’s face.

She and Cheryl had played with each other in school, but Alexandra had never been in a 69 before. Still, Alexandra knew instinctively what she had to do. Grasping Vicki’s slim hips, she pulled her cunt down to her lips and began to suck, delirious with the rank sexy odors of the aroused younger woman’s cunt. When Alexandra’s tongue touched Vicki’s clit, her reward was instantaneous. Vicki came and filled her mouth with her hot salty spend. Alexandra’s own body was contorted by yet another orgasm as she swallowed.

* * *

She must have passed out from the pleasure and the rest of the evening was a fog. Making love with Vicki for the first time yesterday had been wonderful. Vicki, who turned out to be an experienced switch hitter, had fucked Alexandra senseless in the office before taking her home for the night. The dope had worn off, but Alexandra wanted more of the young woman’s attention and go it. They had sucked and fingered each other to more orgasms than she could count. At last Vicki had put a vibrating dildo in her that sent her into periodic orgasms until she had passed out for the night.

But that was then and this was now. Vicki could make her come, but there is nothing like having a man in you, which made Vicki’s invitation intriguing.

“What’s there to look at?” Alexandra giggled.

“Everything!” Vicki growled throatily. Alexandra and Vicki peered through the one way glass at a young man in a tank top.

“He does look scrummy. Do you think he may be an athlete?” Alexandra asked,

“I don’t know, but that looks like the outline of an Olympic Gold Medal prick in his shorts. That’s what you need tonight, a penis! Take him home, Alexandra and fuck the shit out of him.”

“O.K. You go out and shoot him the bird while I change into something to make him more uncomfortable. Then bring him in to see Dr. Hots.”

* * *

“Made yourself comfortable, David,” Alexandra smiled making sure that from where he sat he could see far enough up her smock to be anything but comfortable. “I understand you may be feeling a little nervous. Some men fear that a woman doctor could use her knowledge about men’s bodies to take advantage. But I’m sure you aren’t worried about that.”

“No ma’am,” he responded innocently.

“Good. Now let me ask you a some questions about those headaches,” she said and gazed deeply into his eyes. “You will have no secrets from me. You must tell your doctor everything.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied. Alexandra smiled. This was going to be easy.

“Tell me, how often do you have sexual intercourse?”

“What?”

“You know what I mean,” she grinned. “How often do you get laid?”

“Well,” he gulped, “almost every night.”

“Almost? There are some nights that you sleep alone, without a woman to satisfy you?” Alexandra laid on a thick tone of disbelief. “You look like a man who needs lots of sex. Don’t you have a regular woman, one who knows just what turns you on, who anticipates your need for sex? You don’t have a regular girlfriend who takes the initiative, who screws you even before you knew you needed it?”

“No ma’am.”

“That must be very hard. How do you manage?”

“I pick up girls here and there. There are several I call. It usually works out,” he grinned stupidly.

“I see. Well, then, I think I know your problem. You are not getting the right kind of sex. You need a woman who totally overwhelms you, who can make you fuck any time she wants. A series of one-night stands can’t satisfy your appetites. You didn’t have a woman this morning before you came here, did you?”

“No ma’am,” he replied.

“I knew it. That would explain your reactions now.”

“My reactions?”

“Your reactions to me,” she smiled slyly. “Don’t think I haven’t noticed you staring at my tits while we talked, David. And I believe you have been peeking up my smock as well. I think you one very horny young man,” Alexandra grinned. “Please come over here, David. I am going to examine you to confirm my diagnosis,” she said motioning him to a low couch.

“Do you want me to disrobe?”

“That won’t be necessary,” she laughed. “Believe me, I know how to get a horny young man out of his pants.” Alexandra said and began to open his shirt and loosen his belt.

“Now, I’ll just unzip you,” Alexandra continued in a voice that allowed no dissent. “Oh, you have respectable swelling there where a woman likes to see one. You are really nice and big here, David. This must account for your success with the girls. They see the size of that bulge and their panties must start getting stained. I know mine are. Let me pull down your shorts to get a better look at your penis.”

“Don’t doctors use an examination table for this” he asked.

“No, this is a special examination and I want you to be nice and comfortable. Now please relax,” she said, pushing him back onto the couch and beginning again to stroke his prick. “Yes, you have a long thick cock. When this monster goes into a woman it must satisfy her profoundly. She must start coming as soon as she is penetrated by this tool.”

David’s eyes were closed and he could hardly speak, but he nodded his head in agreement. “That’s your problem. A woman when filled with a prick like yours, just goes off her nut too quickly. You bring her to a series of orgasms, unload your balls into her, and it’s ‘good night sweetheart.’ If you want to fuck her again that night, you have to pull her limp legs open and climb on. She can’t do anything for you because she’s still knocked out. Am I correct?”

“Uh hu,” he replied dreamily, enjoying the hand of this big sexy woman massaging his cock.

“That’s the reason you are not getting total satisfaction. You’re missing the long slow build up to orgasm with a woman setting the pace, making you gradually want it more and more. I’ll bet you are so used to dominating women you have never had a woman fuck you from on top. You don’t know how nice it is to be in the sexual power of a woman.”

“No...”

“You would like that, David. You would like to have a woman seduce you, make you fuck her.”

“No, doctor.”

“I know better. That explains your headaches. You need to be sated with sex by a woman who can control you completely. The headaches are just a symptom of your unsatisfied craving for domination. I prescribe therapy beginning immediately.”

“No, no...” he tried to protest, but Alexandra just continued to stroke his prick deliciously.

“Don’t argue with your doctor.” she ordered. “I know what’s good for you and I am going to give you the treatment you need. You need sex badly and you’re about to get a big dose. I’ll have to administer the medicine that will give you immediate relief.”

“No, no. I’m leaving.” He tried to get up.

“David, you are not cooperating as you should. Vicki, will you prepare David for treatment as we discussed?

“Gladly,” Vicki replied walking in completely naked. David was pleasantly distracted by the slender woman’s big bouncing boobs. He didn’t see the syringe until much too late.

“Get away from me with that thing. You can’t ... Ouch” he exclaimed as Vicki drove the needle deep into his muscular biceps.

“I’ll report you to the police. I’ll go the AMA! I’ll go ....” Vicki stopped his mouth with a kiss and pushed him back down onto the table.”

“You’re not going anywhere except going down for a sexy doctor,” Vicki laughed. “I have just pumped you full of a light tranquilizer. The drug is going to make you feel very happy, but very susceptible to suggestion. And I suggest you just relax and let me work on your prick for a little while,” Vicki continued, taking over the massaging of the dazed man’s dick as Alexandra slipped out of her smock. “The doctor is getting ready to take you to bed and we want you to be ready, too. She likes a man’s dick be big and hard when it goes into her so it will go really deep and satisfy her. The doctor likes sex and she’s going to appreciate this hard-on.”

The helpless man was so far gone he hardly knew when Alexandra and Vicki finished undressing him. He just realized he was stripped and one svelte and one voluptuous woman were crawling all over him. Vicki was handling his prick exquisitely and gave the orders he couldn’t refuse. “Now you are going to get the doctor ready to make love, David. She is willing to fuck you already, but you are going to set her on fire so she can enjoy it as much as you do.. Kiss her here,” Vicki whispered, offering him one of Alexandra’s large round breasts. “I want you to suck her tits really good. Take her nipples in your mouth. Umm ... that’s the way. You know what to do to turn a woman on. Make her crazy for you prick. The doctor just goes off her nut when a man does a proper job on her tits. It is important to get your sex therapist properly aroused, David, so she can give you the treatment you deserve.”

As David nursed feverishly on Alexandra’s tits, Vicki thrust her other hand into Alexandra’s box. “Yes, you’re doing an excellent job. I can feel it.... Sucking her titties is getting her good and wet. The doctor’s cunt is going to be nice and juicy so she can slide down over your pole easily.... Good.... See how she’s squirming. She really wants you in her now. She’s going to come so hard for you. She’ll devour this prick, you lucky dog!”

“And nursing her big hard tits is getting you ready, too, isn’t it, David. Her tits make you happy and relaxed, dreamy and docile. You love sucking her tits, don’t you? Nursing Alexandra’s titties makes you weak and helpless as a baby. You’ll do anything for a woman with boobies like these.”

“Cut the preparation, Vicki” Alexandra interjected with a note of urgency as she clambered astride the recumbent man. “Let me get up on him ... and put his prick up in me. Oh, YES! He’s sliding in deep, just where I want him. Oh, shit that monster feels good.” Alexandra growled.

“Careful, Alexandra. He’s a dangerously attractive man even if he is doped. Put him under, first. Then you can get off.”

“Thanks. You’re right.” With effort Alexandra concentrated and looked down at the helpless man beneath her. “Close your eyes, baby” Come with me on a short sleepy ride. I’ll rock back and forth on your prick, making you feel so good, so relaxed, so sleepy. You can’t stay awake, David. I’m going to rock you to sleep.... Fuck you to sleep....” An orgasm overcame him and he passed out.

* * *

Alexandra walked back into her bedroom feeling good, better than she had since John had left. She looked down with satisfaction at the sleeping form of the handsome young man. What was his name?—Oh, yes, David. What a romp they had last night! He had greater stamina than John and a bigger prick! She admired his hard body. She though he had told her he was a trainer at a health club, although she had not wasted much time conversing with him. She was more interested in making up for a week without a man. She wasn’t sure just how many times she had fucked him, but it wasn’t one too many!

Her entry woke him. Groggily he opened his eyes, trying to remember how he got to this strange bedroom. “Doctor ... Doctor Prince?” he asked, confused.

Alexandra walked over still wearing just earrings and a robe over bra and panties. “Good morning, David I was afraid you weren’t going to wake up before I went to the office. I guess I took the starch out of you last night,” she grinned. “You’ll find the breakfast I fixed you downstairs. I’ve got DSTV and I’ve set you up an Adult Check account on my computer. Make yourself at home. And after last night ... I think you can call me Alexandra.”

“But where ... how did I ...?” he stumbled as he stood up from the bed.

“Do you mean how did I get you here after fucking you in the office?”

“Well, yes, I guess so.” He was so confused by the scantily dressed woman standing before him, he scarcely realized he was stark naked himself.

“I see you have never been bedded by two women like Vicki and me before. Well, when we finished taking turns, you were in a very agreeable mood. So when I asked you if you would like to come home with me for the night, you were in no condition to say no. I gave you something to eat to keep up your strength and put you to bed again. We spent a lovely night in the sack, thank you very much, and I’m looking forward to similar session, tonight, but now I’ve got to run. I’ll see you around 7:00.”

“Do you expect me to stay here waiting for you all day?”

“Of course I do.”

“Why?”

“Because you will be looking forward to what I am going to do to you when I get home,” she grinned. “Don’t worry, I’m only going to keep you here for a few days until my regular boyfriend gets back.”

“Great sex is one thing, lady, but holding me prisoner is another.”

“In your case, David, they are exactly the same thing,” Alexandra laughed. “It’s sex that will keep you here.”

“No way! I’m out of here.

Alexandra looked at him quizzically. “I believe you just might try!” she said, surprised. Then her voice became silky. “You do seem the excitable type, David. I don’t want you to do anything rash. I’m afraid I’ll have to give you something to prevent you from leaving, just a light soporific that will keep you too drowsy most of the day to go anywhere.”

“You won’t get anywhere near me with a syringe this time.”

“I know I won’t ... unless you are already out. That’s why I’m going to put you down for a little morning nap first.”

“I’m not taking a nap; I’m leaving!”

“I don’t think so, David. Let me coax you back into bed. Don’t remember last night? Perhaps I’d better remind you just how much you enjoyed being taken to bed and how easy it is to do. You like me in bra and panties, don’t’ you?” She cast off the flimsy robe took another step toward him. “Let’s make love.”

“Stay away from me!”

“You don’t want me to fuck you?” she asked, mockingly. “Then you’d better not stare. Looking at big boobs can get you horny, my young friend! That’s a beautiful erection you’ve got. I’ve just the place for that arrogant cock of yours.” she taunted and fingered her pussy. “Are you still sure you wouldn’t like to go back to bed with me, David?”

“Dr. Prince, No!” he pleaded, his self assurance cracked by the flood of passion washing over him.

“I told you to call me Alexandra. I’m about to make love to you again; at least you can call me by my first name.” She dropped her bra. “Come to my arms, David,” she ordered as she sat naked on the bed.

He couldn’t control himself, the attraction was too strong. He walked slowly to her side and she took his hand. She took him in her arms and kissed him as he sat down beside her. Then she cradled his head to her bosom. “Take this to help you get ready for your nap, David,” and she placed a large, firm breast to his lips. “Just suck my tits for a while, darling. You enjoy nuzzling my boobies, David, but it’s making you sleepy, sleepy like a baby nursing from big hard boobs. ... Yes, that’s the way. ... You are getting sleepy and but so deliciously horny. I can feel how hard you are, dear. You’ll never get to sleep that way! You need to be fucked. Let me do something about that.”

“Just lie back, darling and relax. I’ve got a place where this big hard prick can relax, too,” she whispered as she crawled astraddle of him. “Let me slide it into my pussy and make it feel so good.” He gasped as she guided his erect penis up into her warm juicy cunt.

“Now you’re ready to be fucked, David. Close you eyes and let me pleasure you,” she continued as she slowly rode her quim up and down over his prick. “It’s wonderful to be fucked, isn’t it David, not doing anything, getting the sex you need without effort. It’s so restful, you are drifting off.” She was riding him faster, now, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. “You can’t stay awake any longer, David. I’m fucking you to sleep... fucking you.. to sleep... fucking you...” He exploded in her, coming and coming. As the last drops oozed into her warm pussy, a soft cloud descended over him and he knew nothing more.

* * *

David didn’t fully wake up until 4:00 or 5:00. Maybe it was the lingering effects of the drug, but he felt happy in a very peaceful way. As Alexandra had predicted, he didn’t want to leave. In an hour or so, he still didn’t want to leave, but for a different reason; he was roaringly horny and eager for Alexandra to get home. How he wanted to fuck that woman! At last he heard her. He opened the door and practically yanked her inside.

“Oh Alexandra!” he said and kissed her passionately. “I’m so glad you’re home at last.”

“What a nice welcome for a tired working girl!” she said and snuggled against him, feeling even sexier than she had expected. “Got anything else for me besides a warm welcome?” she said groping between his legs, “I was hoping for something long and hard to help me relax after a long day?” she returned his kisses eagerly.

“My, my, you’re enthusiastic tonight!” he remarked with a grin. “Why so keen? Didn’t you seduce any patients today?”

“David, how sweet!” she said and kissed him again, “I think you’re jealous. What kind of perverted practitioner do you think I am? I don’t seduce every man that come in my office, only the hunkiest ones ... like you ... that have what I want,” she added as her hand slipped inside the robe she had left him to wear.

“You mean a big cock.”

“Yes, a big cock belonging to a man who will put it where and when I tell him to please me. Do you think you are up for that?”

“Just tell me what you want.”

“Oh, you’re a big boy; you figure it out,” she teased. What do woman usually want?

“Well I do have something planned. This way.” he led her to her study where two cold tall drinks were waiting.

“I think you have some mischief on your mind,” said Alexandra laughing.”

“Probably the same that’s on yours or will be. Drink up and you’ll find out.” he said, handing her a glass.

“Why the liquor, darling? Are you trying to get me drunk?” asked Alexandra laughing as the cold but burning liquid flowed down her esophagus.

“Maybe. Most women enjoy getting laid more when they’re a little high. It removes the guilt. They can tell themselves they just lost control.”

“True, but I’m not like ‘most women.’ I don’t ‘get laid’ and I don’t loose control. I fuck only when I decide to.”

“Maybe a little liquor in you will change that,” said David as he pulled Alexandra into a tight embrace and began working her tits.

“Stop that, do you think that you can ... Uuuh!” Alexandra moaned as a jolt of pleasure hit her.

“Can what? Can get you in the sack by playing with your titties? Of course, I can. You came home in the mood for sex, didn’t you? The liquor hit you hard, ruining your perfect self control. And I can feel you boobies getting hard. You really do like to have them felt up, don’t you Alexandra?”

“No! ... Yes!.” the confused woman gasped.

“You’re loosing it, Baby! You want sex bad don’t you? Well, you’re going to get it, but on my terms. I’m going to take you to bed and fuck your brains out like you did me last night.”

“Stop it you bastard! .... Ooh” the aroused woman moaned.

“Stop what? Stop feeling of your titties? All right, would you rather I felt of this?” he replied and thrust his hand into her panties. Alexandra screamed with delight.

“Just as I thought, you randy slut! I haven’t even touched you down here and you’ve already wet your panties. Oh, you big women are all so messy! Let me ... Ouch!” David cried out and turned to see Vicki looking at him smugly withdrawing a hypodermic from his arm.

“When you wake up, you and I are going to have a little talk about how to behave with a lady ....” were the last words David heard before he slumped unconscious.”

“Oh, Vicki,” the panting doctor gasped. “I’m so glad to see you. Another few minutes ...”

“You’d have been on your back with your legs wrapped around his torso bellowing grateful obscenities as he filled your cunt with his sperm, you horny girl.” Vicki laughed.

“Yes, I guess I would have been,” Alexandra smiled, accepting the embrace of the younger woman. “I was completely out of control. It all happened so fast...”

“You were too horny. David must have sensed it and took advantage. I shouldn’t have let you come home wanting sex that bad. He had figured out your resistance dissolves when somebody gets at these big boobies.” Vicki said, starting to fondle one of Alexandra’s naked tits. “I’m glad I was here to help. I think you need more help than you realize. These are your weakness, Alexandra, because they are so sensitive. You get so aroused.” Alexandra tried weakly to protest but Vicki stopped her with a kiss and more vigorous fondling of Alexandra’s rapidly re-hardening breasts.

“Don’t fight me, honey. You’re so turned on. David really did a job on you, poor baby. You need release. ... Oh, my! He was so right about your panties being wet,” she continued as she slipped a hand into Alexandra’s weeping pussy. “Let me take them off. You were so close, but he didn’t get you off, did he?”

“No, no” Alexandra whimpered.

“But you need it! That man just got you hot. You need to orgasm, Alexandra. Just relax and let me make you come.”

“Oh, Vicki ...” Alexandra moaned in protest or gratitude or both as she surrendered to the young woman’s skillful hand that was slowly stroking her now rigid clit. Her cries grew louder as Vicki expertly fingered her. Then she came! A mind-blowing orgasm that left her breathless and spent.

“Let me put you to bed, honey,” Vicki was speaking to her in a strange sing-song voice. “That orgasm took a lot out of you. You are exhausted, Alexandra. You need to sleep. Close your eyes.”

Something seemed wrong to Alexandra. It felt like Vicki pouring thoughts into her brain. Too late through the erotic fog she realized what was happening. Vicki was hypnotizing her. She tried to resist, but she could not. The orgasm left her weak; the pleasure had drained her strength. Vicki’s words were smothering her.

“No, Vicki, stop” she pleaded, but Vicki continued.

“You’ve had a good come and you are going to sleep now, Alexandra. In a few hours you will wake up feeling fresh and rested, but you’re going to be horny again,” she heard just before she slid into the trance. “You’re going to need a man bad, Alexandra, but I’m going to see that David gives you all the cock you need.”

Smiling down at the sleeping woman, Vicki turned and pushed in the numbers on her cell phone. “Yes, John, I finished her. ... I’ve missed you, too. ... I’ll be home soon.”

* * *

A year later Victoria looked out over the city from the elegant offices to which she had moved the new practice. It had turned into a real money spinner and Victoria was very good a managing the money it spun. She set fees commensurate with the expensive new venue. Men paid very well to be cured of their sexual dysfunctions. Fortunately the same therapy worked for 99% of the men even if they had to come back time after time. And Alexandra was very good at it. A natural practitioner, Victoria thought.

The end