The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alex’s Dream

Part 1

Alex woke covered in sweat for the third night this week. Not only was she soaked with sweat, but her thighs were damp and she felt satisfied, somehow sedated even. She remembered those dreams as if they were real.

She could still feel his hand on her cheek, hear those words he uttered as he drove into her over and over, “with each caress of my hand on your cheek you will orgasm, each orgasm will drive you deeper.” Echoing in her ear. Echoing in her mind. Why could she still feel that hand on her cheek? These were only dreams. Such powerful, lust-filled dreams. And where did her mind get an idea like being controlled with hypnosis? Her subconscious could come up with some really strange ideas sometimes. The best part of it all was that her desire to come out of her shell more seemed to be happening almost as easily as those orgasms happened in her dreams. Those dreams. Dreams of complete freedom, of wanton lust. The dreams of hazy hypnosis. The dreams that fogged her mind...

“Tell me what you want Alex,” there was his voice again, rich, deep and husky. If she could only see his face. She knew she was dreaming again but she seemed to have no control over the dream. Suddenly a loud CRACK and she felt the sting of leather across her ass. Her imagination interrupted. Her thoughts stopped. “What the...?”

“I will repeat it no more, Alex, tell me what you want.” Again the voice husked into her ear. ‘What DO I want?’ she thought, ‘I’m dreaming again so I may as well go with the flow, indulge in the fantasy... Before she could utter what she wanted three consecutive CRACK CRACK CRACKS across her already stinging ass.

“I want to feel your fingers, please,” she said quietly, shyly. She felt him move and felt his gloved hand rub her stinging ass. God that leather always felt so delicious. It seemed to cloud her mind... cloud her judgment... cloud.. her... she felt clouded, dazed and realized there was something different about this dream. Oh! Her naughty subconscious mind! She’d somehow managed to get herself tied up while kneeling. Wrists bound above her head and bent over the pillows so her nipples touched them when the leather kissed her ass. Wiggling her toes a bit she becomes aware of his voice again. Aware yet somehow unaware. Superaware but dazed, almost drugged...

“Where do you want to feel my fingers, Alex?” His voice was low, soft, monotone, almost inaudible, and she had to strain to hear it yet it was easy to understand, oh and she wanted to hear it, so badly, needed to keep hearing it, it’s instructions, the instructions of that voice. The voice that commanded her. The voice that told her what to do. That voice that controlled her dreams. Only his voice was important now, the instructions of the voice. Compelled to tell him everything, she could hide nothing from him this way, it was useless.

“My ass, Sir, I want to feel your fingers in my ass,” She felt dirty, slutty saying the words, but she needed it so bad, and she knew if she didn’t ask for it he wouldn’t give it to her. He may not give it to her anyway, but she had to ask. She must. She can’t hide it from him. Wouldn’t even want to hide it from him. He’s in her mind, her dreams, he knows her thoughts before she has them.

His hands rubbed over her ass gently, gingerly as one finger pressed hard against her hole, teasing, as she moans, and then sliding to her wet pussy. Dipping a gloved finger inside her as if to test her reaction and as she twitched and her muscles tensed in response to him, his touch, he withdrew it and drew circles around her clit, over her clit, touching her clit. Driving her mad with desire. Maddening circles. Maddening hypnotic circles. There was that word again. Hypnotic. Was she hypnotized? Oh! the fingers felt so good. She wanted more.

“Tell me what else you want Alex.” His voice again. Want? What did she want? She just wanted to feel like this always. This good. Feels so good. This turned on. Feels so good. Is she hypnotized? It just feels so good. She wants that orgasm. What did he want her to say? CRACK as the sting of the leather falls across her ass again. She’s taking too long to answer.

“I want to cum, Sir.” then laughter, she heard roaring laughter. She’d displeased him or amused him, she couldn’t tell which. Suddenly he was jerking her up to her knees and pulling her bound wrists above her head. Not very comfortable but not painful either. The sudden loss of control causes her nipples to harden into tiny, tight screaming buds. They wanted attention too. She’s lost total control of her body and she’s not sure why her nipples obey his touch. She’s thinking too much again. Is she hypnotized? Thinking again? Wondering again... mind wandering ...

“Do you want to cum right now, Alex, this very moment?” he husked and she could tell by the tone of his voice that her answer better be no. Which she muttered almost inaudibly because he already knew that was to be her answer and suddenly she felt that glove between her legs again. MMMM that delicious glove pulling apart her lips, finding that bud, teasing it. Moaning in the place where nothing else existed except for the pleasure..and the pain... Oh!!... of clamps locking over her hard nipples. The moment of pain in which she could find no words, only gasps, followed by the pleasure of him tugging on the chain. When he dropped the cold chain to lay against her belly she shuddered and realized why she could hear his breathing so clearly. Why had she not noticed the blindfold before?

His breath is so hot and on her stomach, he’s leaning so close. So close. So close and her mind is so far away... so very far away... Why is he just breathing? I want him to touch me again but I dare not speak or even breathe without his command.

His fingers now playing with her clit again. That soft leather that makes her head swim, makes it weak, makes her think of that word, hypnosis. That word that takes her deep inside her mind, deep inside her fantasies and now he’s twisting and pinching her clit. Oh! and metal, she feels cold chains and metal. A pinch, a moan, gasping from the sudden pain and tightness around her clit. Whimpering, she realizes that her clit is now protruding on its own with the help of something tight and metal. Complete, absolute pleasure at the same time there is complete, absolute pain. Whimpering as she feels the chains tugged. Her clit being pulled. Her nipples being stretched and somehow together now. Her nipples and clit are like one. Her clit being stimulated, tugs on her nipples and her nipples being stimulated tugs on her clit. A sensation unlike either of them separate. A sensation all its own. Like it was meant to be this way. It should always be this way. Clit and nipples together. The pleasure... The pleasure... The pleasure...

Letting out a whimper “May I cum now please?” Alex asks. Again, he laughs. It’s so hard to tell if he is disappointed in her or what he wants her to do next. And suddenly he pushes her back down on the mattress. Nipples scraping the pillow, tugging her clit, trying hard not to squirm and that leather strap coming down on her ass again and again and again. Her ass is stinging and she can’t help but try to wiggle away from the lashes. Each wiggle of her ass pulled the chains and clip on her clit sending waves of intense pleasure through her and by the time she noticed that pleasure her nipples were screaming for attention as she wiggled and moaned into the pillow.

And again his voice, “Tell me what you want Alex.” That voice so calm, monotone, demanding of her. Does he know what goes through her mind? Does he know what she wants before she begs for it? Is that what she’s doing? Begging? That’s what he wants. He wants to hear her beg. CRACK of the leather again as she’s too slow with her answer.

“Please, finger fuck my ass until I cum Sir, Please,” her own voice sounding hollow and far away to her. She was his toy now. His plaything. And she listened for the sound of his voice, she waited for instruction. There was almost no thought now. Only obedience. She was there in that place where there was no need to think, no thinking, no need, only obey, his voice, that voice the one that commanded her in her dreams, in her sleep...

She felt two slick gloved fingers slide inside her ass and she tensed. “Relax” There was that voice, that strong commanding voice and she complied. Was she hypnotized? “Good girl” and the fingers worked in and out of her. So much pleasure, so much pleasure, so much...

“More, ask for more, Alex.” The voice she could not disobey. “Yes Sir, Please, please more fingers.” “What are you Alex?” His voice breathless, she could hear his arousal, as his fingers drove in and out of her ass causing her to wiggle and the chains to tug and pull... the chains...her pleasure... her pain... her torture... Was she hypnotized?

“I’m a greedy ass fucked slut, Sir.” She heard the “Good Girl” he hissed as he slid a third and a fourth finger inside her. Greedy. Needing. Was she hypontized? Her mind blank with nothing but pleasure now and her body rocking greedily back onto his fingers. Wanting more. Wanting fucked. Fucking his hand like the greedy slut she is for him. All pleasure building. Her clit throbbing, exposed, longer, nipples pinched and pulled as she fucked his fingers. Then his hand reached around her and took the clamps away from her nipples. Gasping and breathing, moaning loudly she felt his cock enter her dripping cunt. Grinding her hips against him, against his hand, hungry for his hand, hungry for his cock and suddenly a burning twinge of pain as the clip is removed from her clit. She can no longer hold back her orgasm and she screams in pleasure as he pulls the orgasm from her, from deep inside her and she feels his cock twitch and cum as the muscles in her pussy spasm. Complete joy. Pure Bliss. And she falls helpless onto the mattress. Hears his voice one last time “Good Girl, next time the whole hand” and she moans “yes” as she drifts back into dream land....