The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alex’s Dream

Part 2

Alex felt the urging tug between her legs again. Silently willing herself to stop having these primal urges, her mind drops into conversation with her aching sex. To anyone who could overhear her, Alex would appear to be programming her sexual desires. Indeed she had been programmed by her own mind, her own dreams, her own doing... Hypnotized by her dreams, controlled by her own subconscious mind, her sexuality. Taking a life of it’s own and programming her into a sexual entity. Alex no longer minded, but sometimes the urges came at times when she wished she could control them. Like now, here in the office. Alex crossed her thigh-high hosed legs and pressed them together into her sex. She only has to make it another 15 minutes through this meeting and she can run to the Ladies room as she’s done so many times lately to satisfy herself.

With each five minutes that passed she felt her breasts growing more and more heavy. She watched the clock. Tick Tick Tick. So slow. Breasts so heavy and nipples aching to be pinched and squeezed. Watching the clock. Watch the clock. Watch the.. Second hand inch around and around. Hypnotizing her. There’s that word again. That naughty word—Hypnosis. The one that has become her nemesis. Her pain and her pleasure. Watch the clock. Tick Tick Tick. Hypnotized by the second hand. Only 5 more minutes. Why is her pussy throbbing so uncontrollably today? Tick Tick Tick...

“What did you ask, Alex?” Her boss was speaking from the end of the conference room table. Oh God! What had she asked? Did she ask about her pussy? Are her eyes already glazed? Alex squirmed in her chair and crossed her legs again, catching Brad’s glance, his knowing glance, as she replied, “I wondered when the Douglas Report should be finished, Sir.” Murmurs around the table as others discussed the Douglas Report and her eyes went back to Brad. Tick Tick Tick. So Close. So close. So close to time. Brad’s eyes were fixed to her breasts and she smiled wickedly. So Close... Tick... Tick ... Tick... watch the clock. Hypnotized. ...“No further business, meeting adjourned.”

Alex rushed to the Private Ladies Room on the 22nd Floor. It was carpeted with soft, plush carpet. It had become a favorite room to Alex since the dreams began. She could writhe and lay on the soft floor and indulge in all her favorite fantasies. Her fingers went quickly to her pussy, opening the folds and running in smooth circles around her clit, teasing. She loved teasing herself. She had two hours for lunch, why not indulge in the pleasures? Alex completely stopped wearing panties after the first week the dreams began. This made it so much easier for her to finger her pussy shamelessly whenever she felt the urge, the urge, the urge she has now.

Mind becoming clouded again as she checks the lock on the door, secure and in place. She’s not yet ready to lose her job for her impulses, soon but not yet. Lying back on the plush carpet, Alex would have been a spectacle for anyone to see; legs spread, knees bent, her prim and proper business skirt (that were becoming shorter than usual lately) pulled up around her ass, exposing her pussy as her fingers worked in and out of her soaked cunt. Moaning in pleasure, she feels the tug in her mind, the tug that reminds her mind, reminds her that she’s forgotten something. Is she hypnotized? Her breasts so full, so large, so engorged, needing release from their captive bra, needing milked. Groaning at the interruption of her breasts calling her away from her hot clit, she unclasps the hook on her bra exposing her large, round, firm breasts and her enlarged nipples. She glances at the clock... watch the clock.. watch the clock.. is she hypnotized? It feels so good, so good to flick her tongue over her nipples. Her breasts aching to be sucked. Her pussy begging to be fucked. Watch the clock.. watch .. clock.. watch..

Is she hypnotized? Losing her mind in a frenzy of orgasmic bliss as her fingers dance and swirl over her clit, Alex realizes a figure is watching her. Groaning and helpless to stop, to far gone into her ecstasy now.. Is she hypnotized? As Brad comes out of the shadows. He’s been watching her and his cock is rock hard and exposed. Moaning and writhing on the floor she pleads with him, “Brad, come lick my breasts. Nibble and suckle and nurse at my breasts.” Brad kneels over her on the floor. Alex glances at the clock. Watch the clock.. watch the clock... watch...the..cock.. the cock...

She moans as his cock enters her throbbing, soaked pussy. His dry lips bringing the soft skin of her nipples to life. The sucking, oh the sucking, oh the sucking, the sucking... more and more she needs him to nurse at her breasts, more and more lost in pleasure. His lips suck and pull, his teeth nip and tug, his cock slamming into her harder as he feels her frenzy. Nip and tug, suck and pull. The pleasure.. The pleasure... so close... so close... feels so good.. mind so far away.. so far... so far away... so close.. watch the clock.. watch.. watch...

Alex screams in explosive orgasm after orgasm as Brad drives into her madly. Drinking from her and continuing to drink from her breasts until he’s drank every last orgasm from her and he tenses and cums, Alex screams again in bliss... bliss.. pure bliss... so much pleasure.. so much pleasure... Was she hypnotized? Watch the clock.. watch the cock...

Embarrassed, Alex begins straightening her hair and clothes and freshening her body. Though she loves the smell of sex, she does still have to keep her job, for now. Lost in thought she tries to remember life before this awakening. Brad continues interrupting her stream of thought before she finally becomes annoyed by him and waves him away from her. She remembers when the dreams started and her fascination with hypnosis. She even began learning how to do hypnosis as she became more and more obsessed with the power and mind control. She thought of the induction she would to at her class tonight. She must try to keep from becoming so aroused that she becomes distracted....

“...As you listen to my voice you go deeper. You can’t escape the sound of my voice. Everything reminds you of my voice. All noises, sights, smells and touches remind you of my voice. Everything is my voice. And my voice is everything. Forgetting what you know you must forget because it’s so easy to remember. Wanting to remember to forget and forget to remember. Knowing how deeply entranced you are and accepting the Post Hypnotic Suggestions of arousal and joy. Knowing when you leave this class you will enjoy sexual fulfillment with whomever you choose, your partner, safely indulging in sex and remembering easily, so easily to forget but knowing as you know you have forgotten how deeply tranced you are and feeling so good, so wonderful as you begin to wake now and waking on the count of 3. 1..2..3..Awake” Alex was satisfied with her induction and felt an evil little twitch in her sex knowing the entire class would forget her sexual suggestions and will only know how great her trance was. Her instructor asked her to take her seat and she squirmed through the rest of the class, pressing her sex between her thighs. She really must do something about these sudden urges. Now watching the clock again... watch the clock... watch the... watch...

“Alex, may I see you for a moment?” It was her Trainer and class was over. How much time had passed? Was she hypnotized? She made her way past the tables to his podium, the podium where she stood just a few hours before and gave everyone commands of sexual enticement. She tried to notice as people trickled out the door if her suggestions were already having an effect. “Was there something you need?” Alex asked absent mindedly and chuckled to herself thinking how absent her mind actually has been lately. She watched him close the door and glanced at the clock. Watch the clock... Did she hear the door lock?

“Alex, I have a few questions about your induction,” he started, “My mind remembers all suggestions and I must say you have quite a way of words, especially after the long induction but you need a lesson in the types of suggestions you should be giving in class.” Alex shifted her weight, blushing slightly but feeling so naughty at being caught. So she took a little risk and got caught and she has to sit through a lecture. Watch the clock.. watch the...clock... watch..

Was she hypnotized? Alex stutters wondering how much time had passed, “What types of suggestions would be better..” Before she had a chance to finish the question he had both her arms pinned behind her and was now whispering into her ear. “Sleep, Sleep Deep, Sleep” Watch the Clock... Watch the clock.. It all echoed in her mind. Was she hypnotized? “Now, Alex, you know I’m going to have to carry out your suggestions on you, but I’m going to do it my way.” And she heard him laugh.

Alex let out a small moan as he held her arms together behind her and pressed her down over the table, breasts crushed into the hard surface. He raised her skirt and ran his hands over her smooth ass. Alex felt embarrassed to be caught not wearing panties but was helpless to resist. She didn’t even want to resist. That urge deep within her wanted this, needed this, needed to be filled with cock. Watch the... Was she hypnotized? “Alex, you need to be punished for your actions tonight, don’t you?”

“Oh yes! She agreed lustfully, “Punish me.” And with those words she wiggled her ass. She heard his belt slide from his pants and almost came knowing what was about to happen. For the next hour Alex writhed, wiggled, danced, begged, pleaded and cried as he lashed her ass, legs, thighs and pussy. Never had Alex been so beaten, never had her skin felt so inflamed. Never had her pussy stung in such pain and now he had her laying on her back, legs bent and pulled to the edge of the table, almost as if she were about to be examined. Then his fingers grabbed her clit and pulled it hard. Her poor stinging clit and she cried out as his cock entered her, slamming into her over and over again. Her body was so aware, so sensitive and her mind so far away... so far away... so far... so close... she was so close.... feels so good... feels so good.... Was she hypnotized?

Alex’s body explodes in orgasm as her Trainer cums deep inside her. Her tightness milking him and he reminds her of... something... tomorrow.. class... watch the.... Was she hypnotized? Alex rolls over to look at her blaring alarm clock, hitting the snooze button. Just 15 more minutes of sleep... just 15 more minutes of dream time....