The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For your reading Pleasure

Love,
Alexis
kiss

Alex’s Torture Part 1 of 3

Alex lit the candles in the manor as she made the last preparations for her friend’s arrival. She pressed her hands down the front of her smooth stomach and admired her attire for the evening in the mirror. Her body tightly enveloped in soft, delicate leather. Alex loved the way the low neckline cut down far enough to make her perfectly rounded breasts jut out the top. She also adorned herself with over the knee leather boots and elbow length leather gloves. The leather always made her feel so sexy. Between her breasts nestled a single stone, a powerful magic crystal. Well, her own kind of magic, at any rate. Alex smiled, very pleased with herself and applied a shiny, ruby red lipstick to her lips.

Alex’s long time friend Samantha was visiting from 2000 miles away and she wanted to make sure Samantha didn’t stay so far away for so long in the future. She planned to hypnotize Samantha and ask her how she felt about her and perhaps later encourage her to stay longer. She’d always felt an attraction towards Sam and needed to know if she felt the same. Using hypnosis for her own gain made her feel powerful and naughty. She liked the control it gave her. Alex looked at the clock and thought deeply for a moment... watch the clock....watch the clock... watch the second hand.... am I hypnotized? Alex felt her gloved hand go to her clit, just the way she was programmed and was interrupted by the chime of the doorbell.

Samantha was beautiful as always. Standing before Alex, perky and cute at 5′3″ but as trim and muscular as she remembered. Some things never change. Sam’s hair is purple with streaks of red today, Alex never knew what color it would be and she loved that about her friend. They embrace, move to the den to catch up on old times and chatter deep into the night. The candles grow shorter, become fragile on one side and elongated on the other as the flames dance and the bottle of wine grows empty, Alex knows it’s time to make her move. She glances at the clock... watch the clock... watch Sam... watch Sam’s sleepy eyes...

Alex had put just a bit of sleeping potion into Samantha’s wine, so not only had the effects of the wine loosened her up but the effects of the potion dazed her. A concotion that Samantha herself had taught her. Would she recognize the signature of the ingredients? It was a risk she was willing to take. She could tell Sam was starting to feel it by the expression on her face. Her cheeks were flushed, her chin dropped and her mouth opened slightly and her cheek muscles somehow softened. Alex moved over beside Sam on the cozy loveseat and crossed her legs. The shine from her boots caught the flickering candle light. Alex took Sam’s hand in hers gently.

“Sam, aren’t the candles pretty?” she began. When Sam nodded in agreement, she continued, “Just keep watching how they flicker on the wall, Sam, and listen to my voice... Nothing else matters but my voice... It feels good (feels so good) to hear my voice, doesn’t it Sam?” Again Samantha agreed, eyes glazed. Alex continued, “Sam I know that as you watch the candles flicker and listen to my voice your unconscious mind can understand how to listen for my suggestions, just as my readers can read my text and watch for my suggestions. You understand exactly how this works, don’t you?” Watch the clock... Tick Tick Tick.... Watch the clock... Feels so good... Watch the clock...

Samantha fell back against Alex’s body and Alex cradled her gently, stroking her hair. The two of them looked mystical sitting there amongst the candle light. Was there a male observer in the Manor? Who was he? The flickering.... flickering.... flickering on the wall... flickering of soft, mysterious candlelight.... Dancing shadows drawing your attention. Keeping your attention. Wanting to know what Alex will do next. Wondering if Alex is powerful enough to keep your attention. Knowing that since you’ve read this far that you’re hooked. Yes, hooked on Alex. Like Alex is hooked on the clock. Tick Tick Tick. Watch the clock... Watch the clock... Feels so good... Are you hypnotized?

“Sam, you will respond to my questions truthfully and honestly, won’t you sweetie?” Alex whispered, knowing Sam could do nothing but comply. “You find me attractive, don’t you Sam?” Alex didn’t wait for the hushed yesssss from Samantha before continuing. “I wasn’t mistaken in believing that you were attracted to me years ago was I?” She went on “Matter of fact you found Alex facinating and attractive. So facinating that you will make sure to find ways to see Alex more, speak to her, seek her out, contact her, isn’t this right? Yes?” (Isn’t it? Yes) Once Sam had agreed to all of Sam’s gentle suggestions she decided to take it a step further. “You like the way this leather feels against your skin, don’t you?”

Through glassy eyes and sleepy speech, Sam spoke her first sentence since she became hypnotized, “yes Alex, I love the leather, it smells so good.“Good her voice was completely monotone. Alex reached to her friend and cupped her face and pressed it to her breasts. “Take a long deep smell, Sam and anchor this scent to this peaceful, wonderful, dreamy feeling.” “Yessssssssssssss” was Samantha’s reply. Alex’s pussy twitched and spasmed.

The next morning over hot tea and crossiants both of them laughed and giggled over old times. Becoming more and more friendly with each other. Alex was pleased her suggestions were working so well. Sam confessed that she didn’t quite remember going to bed the night before, must have been the wine... Alex told her of how she had tucked her in safe and sound. Sound.... Sound.. the sound reverbing in her head of how the clock sounds.. Tick Tick.. Tick... Watch the clock... Feels so good... still hypnotized....

Alex drove Samantha into town for the Autumn Festival. They had a deliciously flirty morning and after lunch they went to the local Fetish shop to purchase Sam a dress similar to the one Alex was wearing the night before. It seemed suddenly Samantha had developed a taste for leather. Sam had decided that she MUST have one made of the same soft leather. Alex was so aroused as they shopped and tried on clothes that she had wished she’d given Samantha a reinduction trigger. Alex fingered the crystal that lay snuggly between her breasts and twisted the tiny, almost invisible chain until prisms danced on the wall in front of her. Brilliant prismatic colors splaying across the wall. Greens.... Yellows.... Blues.... Reds..... Oranges...... Alex glances at the clock... watch the clock... watch the clock.... watch the colors... watch the.... colors....

Samantha’s eyes lock on the delicate kaleidoscope of colors displayed on the dressing room wall for a moment longer than she should have and Alex drops the crystal back to it’s nest in her cleavage. Sam’s eyes follow the crystal as it drops and Alex can see her attention is diverted for a moment to her hard nipples. “Sexy Dress” she whispers as a blush creeps over Sam’s neck, throat chest and cheeks. Alex reaches over with the backs of her fingertips to touch the outline of blush on Samantha’s cheek. Both of them lock eyes, Alex’s piercing green ones to Sam’s tiny pools of blue ones. It becomes a contest. Watch the clock... Watch... the ... eyes.. Watch ... the.... Am I hypnotized? A contest where neither woman could look away, neither woman could blink. Watch.. the... eyes... so beautiful... so peaceful.... endless and deep pools of glassy ice.... Are you hypnotized?

“Will there be anything else with this ladies?” Their lack of thoughts were invaded by the Saleslady’s voice. Somewhere in the back of Alex’s mind she was driven crazy with the thought of taking Samantha as soon as she could. She must give her a trigger soon. Perhaps tonight. As they paid for the new dress and accessories they left the store arm in arm and stopped to listen to a man playing the saxophone. Then Alex got a brilliant idea. A picnic at sunset! It was such a lovely fall day...

In the park Alex leaned against a tree on the red and white plaid blanket and stroked Samantha’s hair and forhead as she rested her head in her lap. They had both indulged in a bottle of Merlot with their cheesecake and had now settled down to watch the sunset together. The sexual transition was happening much faster than Alex expected! She was thrilled with the progress. It was time to set a trigger.

“The leaves are so vibrant and pretty in the autumn, don’t you think?” Alex asked Samantha. “Mmmmhmmm” was her lazy reply. “Just look at the leaves fluttering down from the trees in the breeze, it’s kind of mesmerizing isn’t it?” Again a soft, lazy mmmhmmm was the response, Alex pushed, “you know the pretty yellow leaves draw your focus stronger than the falling orange leaves and the falling orange leaves draw your focus more intensely than the falling red leaves and when you become so focused on them you go out of focus you know you can find yourself drifting back to that lazy suggestiblity of last night, which color leaves take you back there the fastest, Samantha?”

Alex could feel Sam’s body go limp against her thighs and legs, she was remembering the effects of the sleeping potion and again murmering almost inaudibly ‘the red ones Alex.” “Good” came Alex’s reply, “just keep watching the leaves fall with the setting sun behind them. See all the pretty colors of the sunset? The reds, oranges, golds, ambers, blues and greens? See them?” and Samantha just muttered a lazy “mmhmmm”. Alex continued, “The sun will be almost set soon and when the sun goes down fully as you are going down now (dropping now) your eyes will close tightly shut. For now just watch the falling leaves... (watch the clock)... the red ones..... (watch the clock)... watch the setting sun... (watch the clock).... Are you hypnotized? (Are YOU hypnotized?) If you have to think about it then you know you are.” And with that Sam’s eyes slammed shut.

Alex pressed her thighs together in attempt to satiate her throbbing mound. Taking control of Samantha was so delicious. Alex unbuttoned the two buttons that hid Sam’s ample breasts and nipples and exposed them to the crisp, Autmn’s dusk air. She noted that her nipples were much darker and smaller than her own and the areola surrounding them the same. Alexes were light pink, almost peach colored. Sam sucked in her breath as the air traced her exposed breasts and Alex continued. “The air you feel on your breasts takes you deeper into your hypnotic trance, deep deep into your mind.(Deep in your mind) Soon your unconscious mind will understand how arousing this is. (Alex arouses you) As soon as you feel that arousal you can lick your lips and go so deep into trance that you reach that place where my words aren’t even a memory. My words are only your actions. You act and react to and by my words and they aren’t even a memory. They aren’t a memory because they belong to you and they are your own actions.” Alex notices Sam licking her lips per command and presses further, time to set the trigger. “This arousal you feel is so wonderful, Samantha, and it’s because you enjoy the way this feels so much (feels so good). Yes that’s right you enjoy the way this feels so much and you will enjoy it exactly like this again when you hear me say the words “Watch the clock Samantha”. Yes that’s right, Watch the Clock becomes your trigger for this sleepy, aroused, happiness. (Tick Tick Tick—Watch the Clock) Feeling so wonderful now (Watch the clock...) And when I wake you in just a bit you will not feel a bit embarassed about having your breasts exposed to me. You will feel very excited to have me touch and lick them. You understand this don’t you? Yes. (Yes. Watch the Clock) “Yes” Came her reply. (Am I hypnotized?)“When you hear me say the word Moon you will be wide awake and remember to do each thing I asked of you. (Are you hypnotized?) Samantha isn’t that a brilliant waxing moon?”

Samantha woke relaxed and for a moment dazed but tried to cover that she was a bit confused. Alex relished in that moment of loss of control for Sam. “It is truly beautiful, Alex.” Alex reached down and caressed Sam’s breast and cupped it with one hand while twirling a hard nipple with the other. Sam’s moans were all the encouragement Alex needed to bend her head and flick her tongue over both her lucious nipples. Sam wiggled on her legs and turned to face Alex as she leaned against the tree. “Oh Alex” and her lips were suddenly soft and urgent on Alex’s lips and their tongues danced and the squeezed and fondled one another until there was only darkness and stars in the sky. Feels so good... Feels so good...

Alex felt her pussy twitch in spasm after spasm as she allowed herself to be seduced by her new hypnotic protege. Alex knew she was responding to her programming. Silent orgasms. Strong, hard and racking her body as her muscles acted on their own. It was out of Alex’s control. Lost in the ecstacy, (feels so good) lost in the feelings (feels so good) compelled by the intrigue (feels so good) tortured by her desires and needs for Samantha (watch the clock) continuing to be amazed at her skills (are you hypnotized?) and eventually packing their picnic and blanket up and walking home like two young lovers, giddy in the throes of romance and hormones. Alex’s next plan was to program Samantha to have full body orgasms on command, but she was getting ahead of herself. Aside from the kissing and fondling Samantha had neither orgasmed or touched hers or Alex’s pussy in any way. Alex would have to get her around this shyness. Perhaps tonight. Perhaps tomorrow after Girl’s Day Out. They were supposed to go for pedicures and manicures tomorrow. All this waiting was torture...

Tick Tick Tick... Watch the Clock... Are you hypnotized? Tortured? Craving Alex. Craving Alex’s next encounter, aren’t you?