The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alex’s Torture Part 2 of 3

Alexis and Samantha dress for girls’ day out. They decide that since they will be spoiling themselves today that feminine, lacy, soft, flowing clothes are appropriate. Alexis admires her long, flowing silk skirt and matching lace chemise in the mirror as she applies a raspberry wine shade of lipstick to her pouty lips. Samantha also applies a rich gloss to her own lips, a shade of soft peach that enhances her olive skin. The shiny gloss gives an almost ethereal look to her face. Sam’s breasts are pushed up and out in her made-for-daywear corset and her legs show long and sleek in the ultra-feminine skirt she is wearing. Both girls wear black stilettos, Sam’s tying around the ankle delicately and Alex’s sleek and stating “I am woman, hear me roar.” They hug and kiss and set out for the first spoiling of the day; the nail salon, pedicures and Manicures all around!

Alex and Sam took seats beside one another at the salon and soaked their feet in the hot sudsy water, attended by a young male pedicturist, as beautiful Japanese girls worked on their fingernails. The ambiance of the salon was amazing and it’s why Alex returned so often. The walls were a soft shade of lavender, they had replaced the harsh salon lighting with soft purple lighting and the place was filled with crystals and beaded curtains. There was always a faint smell of some wonderful herb that Alex couldn’t quite put her finger on and a soft melody played from the sound system. Alex glanced at the clock. Watch the clock... Tick Tick Tick... (It’s time for you to watch the clock) She felt her feet being scraped and pumiced. Her sensitive feet... it was erotic... almost exotic ... the way he was rhythmically moving the stone back and forth... back and forth over the bottom of her foot. The rhythm was almost hypnotic... Watch the clock... Tick Tick Tick (Are you watching the clock?) and Alex closed her eyes to simply allow the sensations to flow through her body. She thought of the leaves falling from the trees the night before (Watch the clock) she thought of the setting sun and Sam’s beautiful breasts. She thought of the way her pussy throbbed and ached... Watch the clock... Tick Tick Tick...

Alex then noticed how her body responded to the motions of the man who was doing her pedicure. It was like a dance. A hypnotic dance. He would tap her foot and she would place it back into the hot sudsy water or he would pull gently and she would turn her foot this way or that way. So many unspoken commands. She didn’t even really have to think about what he wanted her to do with her foot, just needed to follow the unspoken commands and let the foot do what it already knew how to do, which was follow commands... Watch the clock... Keep reading... watch the clock... Alex remembers what it feels like to be hypnotized... (You remember what it feels like the last time you were hypnotized.)

Alex’s thoughts drifted back to Samantha. Deep inside her she knew that if Samantha knew she was being hypnotized to allow her attraction for Alex come out, that she’d be quite angry with her and probably leave. But Alex couldn’t help it, she knew she was following her programming. Her lust-filled, all desire-overcoming, programming that she needed, wanted, craved... She wanted to teach Sam everything she knew but more than that, her carnal desires wanted to possess Samantha. She glanced over to where her friend was smiling, eyes closed in the happy sedated way of a woman who’s being wonderfully pampered. Alex must create a way for Sam to leave Scott. Scott who lives 3 cities over and part of the reason that Sam could make this trip.

Tap Tap Tap and her own feet were being tapped, beckoned out of the bubbly water. The thick, rich, luscious lotions were being applied to her legs and feet and massaged in firmly. Long strokes... up and down... watch the clock... tick tick tick... tap tap tap... massaging... relaxing... Alex is relaxing more and more in her chair as the dance of the pedicure continues. As Alex relaxes her thoughts relax and as her thoughts relax she remembers being hypnotized the first times. Her thoughts drift back to when the dreams began. A lifetime ago, it seems. She was finishing college then and still working for that creep Lex. What fond memories she had of Brad, whom she had trained to fulfill her every whim, every desire. Her pussy twitched thinking of how Brad suckles at her breasts like a baby when she calls him to do it. She couldn’t wait for Samantha to meet him and admire the way he served in the Manor. He’d be returning from training in less than a month. The thing she feared most was Sam meeting Jon. How would Sam react to Jon? How would she react to the programming and the knowledge of it? Ahhh, but Alex had plenty of time to make sure that the programming was her pleasure, just like her dreams had done with her....

Those dreams. MMMMM. Dreams of being taken, being used for pleasure, of being trained and becoming open sexually. Everything was OK now that Alex had her dreams. Everything was OK now that Alex had the clock.. watch the clock... Am I hypnotized? Watch the clock....

Alex remembered the first time she saw his desk. Jon Douglas. Great, big letters on that sign that announced who was behind the door. Probably a pompous ass, she had thought to herself and then proceeded to his desk with indignant arrogance of her own. The reports were fine, the meetings had gone well, why did he want to meet with her, an avatar of his rival company? He had lit his pipe while asking her to sit and she sat, carefully, as if she were about to be attacked, as the smoke from the pipe made rings that floated above his head. They sat there a few moments, starring each other down, as he puffed and puffed on that pipe. At some point the scent of the tobacco was hanging all around Alex. That sweet fragrance that reminds her of pure sexuality to this day. She was mesmerized by his smoking... She was fascinated with his composure... She was impressed with his skill... She was watching the clock... Tick... Tick... Tick... Watching the clock for the first time. He was saying something. She could hardly remember what exactly he’d said that day, but she did remember that delicious scent that rose from his pipe and how all she wanted was to smell it again. She could see in her mind’s eye that crystal clock on his desk... His words uttered softly into her ear from behind her, in front of her, around her, inside her... “Watch the Clock Alexis” and she did, obediently and in utter fascination with the second hand... It wasn’t long after that Alex moved to the Manor permanently.

Snapping out of her pedicure trance Alex realized what she needed to do next. She would prepare for two different outcomes. She would have to be careful to prepare Samantha for both outcomes as well. “You pay now, 120 dollar.” Alex dropped the cash plus tips on the counter and she and Samantha walked out arm in arm, refreshed and feeling wonderful. Awake and Alive. Noticing how good it feels to be alive after such a delicious treat. Sam made mention that those times were always good for clearing the mind and Alex agreed that a lot of thought organization goes on when she has her weekly manicures and pedicures. Alex managed to convince Sam that they needed to head back and start working on some of the ideas they had discussed.

Back at the Manor the girls worked in the kitchen on a potion they had attempted in the past. Six years ago some of their magic turned out to be a total flop, Six years ago Alex’s heart wasn’t in it. Six years ago, Alex was a different person...

They had planned on making a sort of magical truth serum for Sam’s boyfriend. Samantha suspects that Scott has had another lover for quite some time now. (Watch the Clock) Alex was impressed with they way Sam’s programming was going. (Tick Tick Tick) Inside the kitchen the energy was electric, almost hyper. The girls threw in anise to open his third eye for clairvoyance, banana to overcome any difficulty they may have with Scott blocking them, laurel leaf to repel negativity and promotes their success and victory, eucalyptus to overcome his spiritual blockages, sweat pea to draw his loyalty and affection and to attracts him as friend and ally, nutmeg to see below the surface of his intentions and draw honesty and finally thyme to ensure his loyalty, affection, and gain the girls his good favor into the cauldron of bubbling ingredients.

Alexis reminded Samantha of the Love Potion they had attempted so long ago and they were recreating it as well, knowing that it took three days to complete. They had no problem finding the ingredients for either of the potions and Alex worked on the Love Potion adding in all but one ingredient that would have to wait until the third day. Alex mixed in apricots to encourage sexuality and sensual passion, an aphrodisiac, cayenne peppers to speed up the effect of the mixture, celery to encourage sexuality and sensuality, ginseng (the Asian variety of mandrake root) to heighten the sex drive and attractiveness and also to induces a slight trance-like state, clover to strengthen and deepen existing love, mustard seed for the courage and endurance needed to maintain the love, savory for sensuality, sexuality and passion ( a perfect ingredient for sex magic ), more sweet pea, thyme and some yarrow to draw the love and finally Ylang Ylang to increase persuasiveness and increase sexual attraction. Both potions gave off strong, sharp unmistakable odors. Both Alex and Samantha grinned as the scent of the aphrodisiac wafted through their nostrils. Once the truth serum was finished and bottled and the love potion left to be tended to later, Alex saw perfect opportunity to break down Samantha’s already weakening defenses.

Back in the sitting room they discussed their spell for Scott in front of the fireplace. Once again the candles were lit making ghostly images all around the room. Shadows that danced in honor of their ancestors and they took comfort in knowing they were surrounded by such peace. Alex glanced around the room for a focal point and sucked in a deep breath as she noticed the pipe laying on the hearth of the fireplace. Had he been here? Putting that quickly out of her mind she noticed the clock on the mantle. Watch the Clock... Tick Tick Tick... ( It’s time to Watch the Clock ) “Samantha, I was wondering if you had noticed that clock on the mantle?” and as Sam’s eyes shifted their focus Alex immediately used the now, well known phrase “Watch the Clock Samantha.” Samantha’s entire body relaxed, slumped even and as her head tilted to the side her eyes glazed and she stayed focused on the clock. “Deeper and Deeper” Alex urged repeating phrases that reminds us of how deep we go into trance when we think about that deep trance like state we all know so well. Alex lifts Sam’s breasts from her corset as she had wanted to do all day and continued giving her suggestions. “As you watch the clock you know my touch is the only touch you need right now. The clock becomes an anchor for your sensuality and I know you feel the effects of the aphrodisiac same as me. Now urgent in your desires and wanting me same as I want you.” Alex rolls one of Sam’s nipples around between her thumb and forefinger knowing that she’s never allowed herself to be fucked by a woman before. Fucked.... Watch the Clock.... Tick Tick Tick... Fucked... Watch the cock....

Alex groaned with pleasure as her body filled with sensations of sensuality. She began stroking Sam and fondling her softly and gently, feeding her body the exact same sensations she was feeling. The short skirt Sam was wearing proves to be useful as she had Sam bend over the arm of the sofa so that she could finger her pussy and lick her clit at the same time. Sam was wet and moaning and Alex knew she couldn’t resist the pleasure. The primal pleasure of the body, the primal pleasure of the clock... Watch the Clock... Watch the... Tick Tick Tick...

Alex pulled Sam into her lap and began to suck her breasts gently which Samantha responded positively to, by groaning and squirming and pressing her body into Alex’s. Alex did not plan on allowing Sam to cum tonight, not until Scott was out of the picture. Was that evil of her? Did it matter? Scott needed to be less of a threat to her. Arousing Sam more and more, Sam began chanting words into her ear softly. “Watch the Clock, Sam. Feel the Pleasure. Feels so good to Watch the clock. (Feels so good) Feels so good to have this much Pleasure. ( Nothing else matters ) Right on the edge of Pleasure. Needing to be taken over the edge. Aren’t you?” Alex didn’t really even need Sam’s affirmative response before she began giving suggestions again; “We will go see Scott, your subconscious mind will find a way to go to see Scott and we will give him the truth serum immediately. Once you see that no matter what he says, he actually HAS been cheating on you then you will want your revenge, won’t you, my precious pet?” Alex again rolled Sam’s clit around in her fingers and waited for her mind to absorb that following the suggestions brought pleasure and once she received Sam’s affirmation again she proceeded. “I think a delicious revenge would be giving Scott a taste of his own medicine. You should both tempt him with being with two women, every man’s fantasy, (Hypnotized... Hypnotized and fucked) and tease him by using my body to pleasure and make him jealous. This is a good idea isn’t it? Yes.” Sam muttered the programmed “yes” And Alex began bringing her up from her tranced state, aroused and ready to leave Scott. Blinking and looking blank for just a moment before straightening her corset, she suddenly stands and announces, “We are going for a drive. Grab the potion.”

By the time the girls enter Scott’s house they have their plan in order. Sam will slip the potion into his drink while Alex distracts him. They will recite the words together and Scott will be forced to tell the truth. Alex planned on using her cunning attitude and sexy body to help their common goal. Scott’s house was simple and immaculent. An organized, anal retentive, cheater. Alex already didn’t like him but flashed him a brilliant smile as she held out her hand to shake his. She was a bit surprised when he turned her hand over and kissed the back of it gently in greeting. Samantha giggled. They all settled with their drinks in the comfort of the den and the girls waited for Scott to finish his drink. When he excused himself to go to the bathroom, the girls chanted the spell. There was an immediately noticeable difference in Scott upon returning. He was more relaxed, more open, more unable to hide his overbearing sexist attitude. Alex couldn’t wait to fuck him. Her pussy was still throbbing from her encounter with Sam earlier but she held back knowing it would make this sweet victory even more sweet. Sam leaned forward so that her breasts heaved from her corset and noticed he was admiring them. “Don’t you like my top, Scott?” Samantha asked. “I like what’s exploding from your top better,” was his reply and then a pained look on his face as he realized the words he spoke aloud. Seems as though his chivalrous attitude had left him and turned him into the truth-speaking chauvinistic man he really was. Both the girls giggled and Alex got to the point. “Scott, are you fucking around on Sam?” “Yes” came his reply and then he covered his hands with his mouth in astonishment. “What the hell is going on here?”

Sam then tried to explain, “Well, we had you drink a truth potion and then cast a spell on you that you had to speak the truth, don’t worry it will wear off soon, it’s only temporary, but for now, tell me, do you think this is sexy?” And with that she turned and grabbed Alexis and kissed her mouth hard. Alex groaned, Samantha groaned and began running her smooth fingers up Alex’s long, silk skirt, exposing her sexy legs and black stilettos. Scott moaned, then gasped a “yes” as he tried to hide his obvious arousal and his inability to lie. Scott just sat there dumbfounded and staring at the women as they stroked and fondled one another. Sam’s arousal was urgent and needing. The session at the Manor earlier was probably keeping her right on the edge even now. Alex had to keep control of the situation. “Scott, your punishment for fucking around on Sam will be having to watch us fuck each other without being able to pleasure yourself in any way, not even to stroke your cock.” Watch the Clock... Watch the... cock...

With that Sam remembered their plan and took the rope to tie Scott’s hands behind his back. He didn’t move, he seemed completely in shock over these two women in his home. His eyes were transfixed on Alex’s now exposed breasts. Sam freed his cock from his clothing and pulled his button down shirt back over his shoulders in yet another method to keep him restrained, though Alex was fairly sure he wasn’t even able to move. Sam then moved to kneel between Alex’s knees and Alex lifted her own breasts and fondled them, rolling the nipple very hypnotically. Watch the Clock... So Aroused... Needing ... Wanting... Tick Tick Tick... Am I hypnotized? So Aroused... Feels so good... Feels so good (Wanting more of Alex) Feels so good (Needing more of Alex) Are you hypnotized?

Sam and Alex’s bodies move together in a sinful dance of carnal pleasure. Licking, sucking, teasing. All the while Scott looked on mesmerized and cock rock hard. (Watch the cock) They pressed their breasts together in a shameless, teasing display for Scott. Alex had Sam bend over with her ass facing Scott and thrusts first one, then two, then three fingers inside Sam’s dripping pussy. Alex could hear from the way Sam was panting that she was right on the edge of orgasm and she could hear Scott moaning in disdain behind her as she shoved a finger inside Sam’s ass and wiggled it around pushing her over the edge. Her orgasmic screams lasted for almost 10 minutes and Alex triggered her when her breathing began to slow, “Watch the Clock Samantha” (Watch the Clock) “Samantha I want you to get dressed and sit on the couch watching Scott and me fuck until I’m finished with him.” (So easy to follow the words and feel the pleasure) Sam obeyed blankly as Alex moved to where Scott sat. His 7 inches of cock was rock hard and he appeared to be in pain. Alex teased him with her hands, stroking him just a bit then standing in front of him, she began to circle her clit with her freshly manicured finger. Watch my fingers Scott. (Watch the Clock) Watch how I please myself with my shiny, red nails. (Feels so Good) Watch me as I grow closer and closer to orgasm Scott. (Feels so Good). Scott moaned and his discomfort became even greater, he wiggled a bit and his shirt slid down his arm, binding him even further. “Is there something you need, Scott?” Alex asked innocently. “Yes, I need you to fuck me,” was his truthful reply. Feels soo good.. so much pleasure... so much...

Alex could contain her pleasure no longer she climbed up on top of him and ground her cunt hard down onto his cock, her knees beside his thighs. His groans only increased her pleasure and she fucked him hard and wild. He fell back onto the sofa cushion unable to keep himself in an upright sitting position and this caused Alex to fuck him with a more furious frenzy. Her pussy sliding over his cock. Riding him hard. And she began to speak. “Scott, you saw the pleasure Sam got from me and you understand the pleasure you get from me. The effects of the spell and the potion will compel you to leave Sam alone and understand the consequences of your actions.” She needed no response from him as her body was beginning to tremble in orgasmic fury and when he felt her pussy twitching over his cock, he clenched his teeth, moaned loudly and came deep inside her as she rode and rode him until he couldn’t even think. She climbed off his now soft cock and left him laying on the couch in the same position he fell. As she dressed she spoke to Sam and never again acknowledged his presence. “Come with me sweet lover and know that what you saw between Scott and me was his desires. His cheating ways came out with the truth serum and you can find comfort in me now.”

Alex and Sam arrived back at the Manor several hours later. Alex noticed the pipe was now gone from the hearth and shuddered a bit. Alex woke Sam after reinforcing her sexual desires again and sending her up to her bed for the night. She was so intrigued with Alex... so intrigued... and wanting so ... much... more... of Alex. Do you want more of Alex? You want to hear about Samantha’s Dreams, don’t you?