The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Alfalfa Male”

by ”URN My Power

Boingie, boingie, boingie, boingie... Adam thought as he watched Gloria on her way to class. Or rather, as he watched Gloria’s breasts as she walked to class. It was almost like watching The Man Show or something. His friend Bob bopped him on the back of the head. “Ow!”

“Dude, her boyfriend’s right frickin’ there!” Bob whispered harshly, pointing to a six-and-a-half-foot pile of muscles who could have been the artist-model for any comic book rendition of Bane, crammed into cargo pants and a wifebeater. “I don’t want your blood, or brains, or any other bodily fluids getting splashed on me when he pounds you into chunky salsa for turning your eyes within a ninety-degree angle of her.”

“Brains aren’t body fluids, Bob.” Adam responded. The argument was sound, however. Slowly, quietly, to avoid attracting attention, Adam began gathering his things to leave. Bob followed suit, and soon they were out of the coffee shop and back on campus, staying within sight of campus security until they had to go to class. The second floor of the math building contained nothing even vaguely resembling a remedial class, so the two felt reasonably safe once they topped the stairs on their way to their calculus class. Much later, however, Adam found himself in a required history course, sitting right behind Gloria. Apparently, someone in an administrative position had noticed that intelligent students and popular students didn’t have any classes together if given a choice, so they picked one class for each grade level that met three days a week and another that met on the other two days, and required every student to take it regardless of major.

“All right, class, there may be a pop quiz Wednesday, there may not. Sleep in fear.” the teacher said, paraphrasing the teacher from the live-action Transformers movie. The popular students groaned.

“Stupid teacher, threatening us with a pop quiz.” Gloria muttered.

“Well, he can’t do the ‘Hulk Smash’ routine like your boyfriend, so he seeks power where he can find it.” Adam replied, just loud enough for her to hear. “Wannabe alpha-male.”

“That’s like, the leader of the wolf pack, right?” she asked. He nodded. Maybe she wasn’t quite the ditzy airhead she made herself out to be. “That’s cool. My roommate watches that PBS junk when I’m trying to talk to my boyfriend, and I remember them saying something about that alfalfa male thing.” Well, so much for that.

“Yeah, um, I’m pretty sure there’s only one ‘alf’ in it.” Adam said.

“Look, I may not be in, like, AP calculus, but I’m not some bubble-headed blonde bimbo. I’m not even a real blonde! Er, look, I know what the guy in the TV said, okay?”

“Okay, sorry, my mistake, I guess.” Adam said, now in full defense mode.

“Darn right.” she said, making sure to watch her mouth while the professor was in the room. She stalked off, dropping a yellow Post-It on her way. Adam picked it up, but she was long gone, and he hadn’t seen which direction she’d gone. Looking at the note, it said “New Password for MORNINGGLORIA304@#######.com, GLORIAHALLELUJAH@#####.COM and VAINGLORIA69BJ@#####.com is ‘elpasswordo’. DON’T FORGET!!!”

“I should just burn this.” he muttered to himself as he walked down the hall. “I should just borrow a lighter from one of my smoker friends and burn this in the bathroom or something.” Nevertheless, it was still in his hand as he arrived at his dorm room. He stuffed it under his laptop and logged into his email. Somebody had posted a link to a program that claimed to be able to control people’s minds on one of his email groups. Everyone else was speculating on whether or not it was really a virus. From there, the messages moved on to speculating on what the hypothetical virus might do, until the users started to believe it really was a virus. Having deleted the original message from the start, Adam opened his trash can and moved the message back to his inbox. He logged out of his email and thought for a minute. His curiosity was piqued, but he didn’t want to risk catching a virus if there really was one. Fortunately, he had an idea. Opening his closet, he dug out his old desktop computer, which he’d buried there under a pile of clothes and stuff after getting his laptop. He set up the machine, took off the outer case and set up his box fan next to it to keep it from overheating. The computer’s fan sounded like a miniature diesel engine as it tried valiantly but in vain to do the job for which it was designed. With his modem cord plugged into the tower, he was able to connect to the site. He started the program downloading and spent the intervening two hours working on his mid-semester program for Advanced C++.

When the download was completed, Adam opened a decompiler he still had on the old machine and began to look over the source code for the program. There didn’t seem to be anything infectious, so he opened the original program. According to the included documentation it used patterns of images and sound to put the mind in a receptive state where commands would be accepted without question. All that was required was a WAV or MP3 file of the commands to be administered to the subject. The program would encode the commands in Flash, AVI or MOV format, which could then be uploaded to any webspace with sufficient bandwidth to allow the victim to download it. Adam scoffed and picked up his laptop to continue programming. Gloria’s Post-It fluttered to the floor. He really should burn that, he thought, as well as purge the desktop’s harddrive.

On the other hand...

* * *

It had been a week, and the incident with Adam had been forgotten. Gloria was checking her email, when she noticed one message that said “NERD-B-GONE! FUN FLASH GAME!” Curious, she clicked the link. The loading screen was kind of weird. It had sound, too. She didn’t notice her eyes widening, her jaw going slack or her body trying to get closer to the screen while keeping the whole thing in her vision, because her mind was busy assimilating the commands hidden beneath the noise.

She came back to herself as soon as the window was closed. Must have been a broken link. she thought. It was a shame, too, because the game sounded like fun. Better than that “Whack Britney” nonsense with a piece of sausage or whatever. She saw the same thing in her other two email addresses and tried each of them, with the same level of success. It was only then she noticed the clock and logged out. How had it gotten so late so fast?

She saw him again the next day in history class. He was sitting in the desk behind hers, as usual. She felt compelled to turn around and tell him off. “Look, don’t get any ideas.” she said. “I need, like, an alfalfa male, and you aren’t one, okay? The only way the likes of you could get with the likes of me would be if you had, like, Jedi mind-powers and stuff.” Satisfied, she turned around and for the rest of the period gave the teacher her undivided attention.

* * *

Adam lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. It had worked! He’d sent a test program to Gloria’s email accounts, and the very next day she’d turned around and recited his programmed speech word-for-word! He waited until his roommate left for his nightly rendezvous in the women’s dorm and turned his desktop PC back on. Ideas were bouncing around in his head now. Possibilities. Evil little plot-bunnies that multiplied in his brain beyond his control. He took a few moments to calm himself and slow his breathing before he clicked the “record” button and spoke into his microphone.

The next day, he was treated to the sight of Gloria breaking it off with her boyfriend very publicly outside the college cafeteria. He stormed off halfway through, with Gloria chasing after him to finish the script Adam had programmed into her flash video. He’d made sure to add a clause to make sure she watched the next video he made as well.

The day after that, Gloria, as per her instructions, came up to Adam and apologized for her behavior, sealing it with a kiss—although he’d left her a bit too much leeway, so she gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek instead of the tonsil-hockey he’d been expecting. Well, such was the nature of experimentation. That night, he created a new program for her.

The next day, Gloria asked him to help her study for history class. After making sure nobody was looking, she flashed her boobs at him as an enticement. He told her to come over the next day. That night, he made one program for her to watch when she next checked her email, and another for her to watch when she arrived for her “study session.”

* * *

Gloria had found yet another one of those broken Flash things in her email, but had viewed each link in all three of her addresses anyway. She didn’t really know why she kept clicking them. It just seemed wrong not to, somehow. The next day, she went to Adam’s dorm room. His roommate was on his way out.

“Gloria, hi.” Adam said. She smiled and kissed him—the kind of brain-melting kiss she usually reserved for boyfriends—as he let her in.

“Oh, I just remembered, I need to check my email right fast. Can I use your computer?” she asked.

“Sure. Use the laptop. The desktop’s not running very well right now.” Adam said. She smiled.

“You’re the greatest.” she said. She took off her clothes and sat in his chair. She didn’t know why she was checking her email naked, much less here in his dorm room. It just seemed wrong not to. There was another message in her email. She picked up the headphones and put them on her head. She clicked the link.

* * *

Adam watched from a safe angle, the PC blocking his view of the laptop’s monitor. Gloria stared transfixed at the screen for ten entire minutes before the program commanded her to close the window. It took her a minute to come back to herself. She checked her other two email accounts, finding and watching the same video each time. After closing the browser, she sat there, breathing hard, her nipples hard as rocks.

“I need an alfalfa male.” she whispered. “I need someone to tell me what to do.”

“Gloria,” Adam said, “I don’t believe you really want an alfalfa male.”

“Yes, I do!” she insisted, looking pleadingly up at him.

“If that’s the case, then click on the My Documents folder.” he told her. She did so. “Now click on Adam’s Stuff.” She did so. “Now click on Vids.” She did that. “There are ten videos in that folder.” Adam said, returning to his safe place. “I want you to watch the first one.” She did so, and her face took on that “Elvis has left the building” look he’d seen when she was watching the stuff in her email. He had her watch each one. It was over an hour before she was finished them all. He went to the bathroom while she watched number five, so he wouldn’t have to when she was finished. At last, she closed the window on the tenth video, and just sat there, awaiting instructions. Her face still had the same look on it as it had when she was watching the video. He took off her headphones. “So, Gloria, what do you think?”

“Only what I am told to think.” she responded flatly. He turned the chair so she faced him. Her bush was red, lending credence to her admission that she wasn’t a real blonde.

“Stand up, Gloria.” he commanded, and she complied instantly. “You will now give me the best kiss you’ve ever given anyone.” She leaned forward and began to kiss him with mindless passion until he broke away, panting. “Follow me.” he commanded, and led her to the bed. Her pussy was so wet she had left a wet spot in the chair. Sliding into her was no problem. She was tighter than he had expected. Maybe there was an area besides intelligence where he was superior to her ex after all. The thought made him smile, and her moans of passion egged him on. He thrust into her repeatedly, and they came at almost the same time. He pulled out and told her to suck him until he was hard again. Gloria crawled out of bed, her glorious breasts swinging pendulously beneath her until she came to a kneeling position before him. She took him into her mouth and began to suck like a calf at a teat. He was hard again before he knew it, and it took more strength of will than he’d thought not to let her simply bring him off with her mouth. He wasn’t finished with her, not by a long shot. Once he managed to pull out, he crouched beside her and played with her big, soft, pillowy boobs. Like the docile pet she’d been programmed to be, she let him take his pleasure in her without complaint.

They returned to the bed, only this time he had her on her hands and knees. He took her from behind, reaching around her torso to twist and pull at her nipples. She came when he was almost halfway done, and again when he came inside her. Such a good girl. he thought affectionately as he drifted on the edge of sleep. Seeing her still staring blankly, he told her to go to sleep before he nodded off himself.

* * *

“Very well done, Gloria.” the history professor enthused as he handed out the tests. “This makes the third A in a row. Whoever you got to tutor you must have done an exempliry job.” Gloria mumbled something in response before the professor moved on.

“Well done, Gloria.” Adam whispered in her ear from his place behind her.

“Thank you, Adam.” she responded, prohibited from revealing the true nature of their relationship in public. He was an Alpha Male—he had taught her the real word, ingraining it and its meaning into her psyche along with the knowledge that she needed his guidance—his word was law, and she was his obedient pet. He’d taken an entire weekend to fine-tune her program so she could behave almost like a normal person when they had to be among outsiders, who wouldn’t understand. She’d gotten a job at the local strip club to earn extra money for him. When the instructor dismissed the class, Adam followed her out.

“Anything wrong, Gloria?” he asked once they were alone.

“Some of my friends are concerned. I haven’t been going to any parties since I became yours.”

“Just tell them you’ve been studying hard. Say your father wasn’t happy with your grades up to then, and he’s really been cracking the whip, threatening to cut you off entirely if you didn’t straighten up and fly right.”

“As you command, Master.” she replied cautiously.

“On second thought...are your friends sexy?”

“Yes, Master, very.” Gloria replied.

“Then I think I’ll need their email addresses.”

* * *

Bob opened the door of his dorm room, and suddenly couldn’t stop himself from gawking. His friend Adam was standing there, and this wasn’t unusual, but tonight he had Gloria with him...

And Pepper Valentine.

Bubbly, cute, curvy, and also a rich bitch of the highest caliber, Pepper nevertheless stood submissively next to Adam as if she were nothing more than a lowly serving girl.

“Hi, Bob, can we come in?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah, I mean, of course!” Bob said nervously, ushering the trio inside. Pepper looked at Bob’s roommate.

“Out.” she commanded, and his roommate suddenly remembered he had to go study. Adam closed the door.

“Uh...um...uh...” Bob stammered, unsure of what to say.

“Sit down, Bob, no one’s going to hurt you.” Adam said. Bob sat heavily in his computer chair, causing it to squeak. “You look tense. Pepper, why don’t you help Bob relax?”

“Of course, Master.” Pepper responded, sliding effortlessly to her knees and opening Bob’s fly. With her head in the way, she couldn’t see Bob’s stiffening prick, but Bob closed his eyes to avoid having to look at his friend. Gloria tilted his head down. Bob opened his eyes to find Pepper lovingly stroking his now-fully-erect cock. She looked up at it and smiled, then her mouth enveloped it in a hot, wet embrace. Gloria’s breasts pressed into his back while her hands massaged his shoulders. Adam was in the bathroom, letting the girls do their thing and leaving Adam in private with them. Bob stiffened and came buckets down Pepper’s throat. After that, his body relaxed so much he slid out of the chair and onto the floor. “Oopsie.” Pepper giggled, then smiled in a way that made it impossible to be offended. She helped Bob get his clothes in order, and then Adam came back.

“She’s good, isn’t she?”

“Hell yes.” Bob replied. “What’d you do, blackmail them?”

“Not exactly.” Adam said, and gestured for Gloria to come to him. She was at his side so quickly Bob could have sworn she had teleported. “Gloria, take off your clothes.”

“Yes, Master.” Gloria said, and undressed like her clothes were on fire. Bob’s eyes were drawn to the tattoo that decorated her backside. It said “Property of Adam Reyes,” and her nipples were pierced with gold rings engraved with some kind of Japanese symbol.

“See, Bob, these girls do what I tell them because I’m an Alpha Male now.”

“You joined a frat?” Bob asked. The girls giggled.

“Alpha Male, like the leader of a wolf pack.” Adam said. “My word is law. My slightest whim is their command. Pepper, take off your clothes.”

“Yes, Master.” Pepper replied, and undressed with the same haste as Gloria. Pepper lacked the tattoo and piercings Gloria posessed, but the closeless of her nude flesh and the scent of her arousal resurrected Bob’s stiffy.

“See, Bob? Wouldn’t you like to have this kind of power? To be an Alpha Male? To be obeyed?”

“Hell yes.” Bob whispered. Adam pulled a CD in a clear, slim jewel case from his pocket and handed it to him.

“Everything you need is on this CD. I’ve added some notes of my own to help you along.”

“What is this?” Bob asked.

“Power.” Adam responded. “The power to control minds.” When Bob looked skeptical, Adam continued. “Pepper, from now on, you belong to Bob. You will obey him as you have me these past few days.”

“Yes, Master...er, Adam.” Pepper responded, then gave Bob a sultry look. “What would Pepper’s new Master like his slave to do?” Adam re-dressed Gloria and headed for the door.

“All you need is to get whoever you want to control to watch the videos you make with the program. And Pepper’s my gift to you. Enjoy.” With that, they were gone. Bob’s pecker pressed painfully against the inside of his pants. Well, Adam’s present could help with that.

“Okay, slave, let’s see what kind of a slut you really are.” he said.

End.