The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Algorithm

Part 1

Tiffany’s day had started really well. Classes were actually interesting, she was having one of those occasional ‘feel good’ days about her figure, and the weather outside was pleasant enough for a skirt and blouse.

She had no idea that today would be the start of something so life changing.

She strolled into Josh’s flat, a paradise of space and style that far exceeded the expectations of a junior computing student. Josh was an awesome enough guy as it was, but overly rich parents were just a bonus for Tiffany and their tight nit friend circle. It was usually left open, and she had a spare key anyway; all of their little gang did.

“Anyone in?” she called as she entered the open plan lounge-kitchen area. It even smelled good. Really, none of them spent any real time in their student hall dorms because of this.

Nobody answered Tiffany straight away but moments later, Alice excitedly stuck her head around the door leading to Josh’s bedroom/study and waved her in. This wasn’t a particularly unusual place to find anyone, as Josh had a couple of sofas and a huge gaming & film set up in his bedroom, plus there was his massive desk with the most expensive and flashy computer Tiffany had ever seen sitting on it. Still, why Alice didn’t say anything was slightly perplexing. She threw her bag down and wandered through.

The room was dim, with the curtains drawn and the dimmer light on low. Facing away from the door towards the computer on the desk, there was Alice standing next to Trev. They were standing over Erin who was staring into the computer screen. The screen was filled with a strange pattern of moving and merging colorful shapes, like the kind of things you see in cheesy movies to represent a psychedelic trip or something. Tiffany raised her eyebrows as she wandered closer, noticing that Erin was also wearing headphones.

She walked up so she could see them all from the front. Alice and Trev were both wearing huge, excited grins, switching their eager gaze to and from the screen and Erin.

Erin’s eyes were completely blanked. She stared at the screen without a wisp of an emotion on her face, her mouth agape with a drop of drool beginning to accumulate on its side. Her shoulders were sagged and her breathing was deep and even.

She was completely in trance. Totally mesmerized.

“Tiff! She’s been like this for the last 10 minutes!” Alice shout-whispered with absolute glee.

“Why are you whispering?” Tiffany whispered back, “She’s wearing headphones…”

“Oh, she can still hear us.” Trev said, no whispering there, “Can’t you Erin?”

“…MmYes” a faint response came from her lips.

“And your mind is completely blank and empty right now isn’t it?”

“Yes” a slightly clearer reply this time.

Tiffany’s mouth opened to speak several times and closed again, each time the look of bewilderedness growing more complex on her face.

“We’ll explain everything when Josh gets back.” Alice suggested. “He left for basketball practice a few hours ago and we’ve been playing around with this ever since.”

“How long have you had her like…”

“About 10 minutes” Trev said. “Isn’t that right Erin? You’ve been blank for 10 minutes, haven’t you?”

“Blank… Ten… Yes…” drowsy words slowly emerged from Erin’s lips, like they had to fight their way through a pool of treacle to get out. Her short brown hair looked like it’d been mussed up by Alice or Trev at some point. Her tomboyish face had never looked so expressionless to Tiffany before. She stared in amazement.

“We were just figuring out, you know, what we should do with her…” Alice said.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked with uncertainty, her expression turning to one of obvious concern.

“Well, she’s in a deep trance, and she seems so compliant. We’re just thinking of testing how it can affect her when she’s out of trance.” Trev explained. “Nothing sinister, right Alice?”

“Right.” Alice affirmed, her eyes still gleaming with mischief. “Nothing sinister at all.” Without any consultation whatsoever, she leaned down to Erin’s ear and said “Erin, when you are completely awake and out of this trance, when any of us says the phrase “Free range”, you will believe you are a chicken and act accordingly. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Erin replied monotonously.

“Alice!” Tiffany hissed at her. “You can’t just do that to Erin without her even knowing about it!”

“Oh come on Tiff, it’s just a bit of fun, it’s not like I’m doing anything naughty…” she grinned at her friend, winking as she finished her sentence with a mock seductive tone.

“Yeah, we have to see if it’ll at least work.” Agreed Trev, quickly adding “For science! And, like, stuff.”

“Shall we wake her up then and let her ruffle her feathers then?” Alice asked impatiently.

“Why let’s, shall we.”

“No,” Tiffany say firmly, “wait.”

“Oh come on Tiff, stop being you!” Alice practically whined, “I swear if you drop under I won’t make you any farmyard animal whatsoever, but this is just too awesome to not try.”

“Alice!” Tiffany snapped, “You’re letting your excitement get the better of you. If this really works and it’s as powerful as you’re claiming it to be, how are you going to turn her back? If Erin really believes she’s a chicken, she probably won’t have the attention span or desire to look into the screen again, and you’ve given her no way to otherwise return to normal.”

Alice and Trev looked at each other, then to Erin, to the screen, and finally back to a clearly irate Tiffany.

“That… that really didn’t cross my mind.” Trev admitted.

“But, but she’ll probably just go back under though, wouldn’t she? I mean, the sound, and if we kept her head still maybe.” Alice argued, without a shred of conviction in her voice.

“Well why don’t we try it on you then Alice?” Tiffany replied angrily, “then we’ll see how you like having your mind fucked with!” she turned and stormed out of the room.

“Tiff, wait! I’m sorry!” Alice ran after her. “You’re not leaving, are you?” she asked in horror.

“No, I’m just making a dramatic exit, I’m actually going to the bathroom.” Tiffany sighed. “Look, I overreacted. Just give Erin a reverse command and then have your fun, I’ll be back soon.”

“Oh, ok.” Alice looked at her with a mixture of confusion and frustration, but quickly went back to program her chicken.

Tiffany quickly entered the bathroom and made sure the door was firmly locked behind her, before slipping a hand down her pants to feel her own wetness. Her cunt had started squirming with excitement the moment she saw Erin so blank and helpless. Her mind had instantly come up with a dozen ways to see just how deep in trance she was. The predominant thought that overwhelmed Tiffany’s imagination just then was having Erin be naked on her knees while eating her out.

“Oh my god.” she gasped, breathing heavily and gulping as she let her imagination play out the scene. Closing her eyes, she started to finger herself there and then, back pressed against the door and eyes scrunched shut in concentration. Erin was being such a good, blank, mindless fucktoy. So much so that Tiffany slowly slid down the door and spread her legs out, before rolling onto her back and continuing her assault on herself, lost in the pleasure. Her fingers moved as if possessed now, and she found herself clutching desperately at her clothing, exposing tanned flesh to the gleam of Josh’s bathroom.

She had to stifle a scream as she came, by now half stripped and sprawled over the bathroom floor. She lay there for a few moments after, breathing slowly returning to normal even as a few beads of sweat ran off her forehead.

“Well that was unexpected” Tiffany murmured to herself. “Did that really just happen?”

After sorting out her clothes and hair, and washing her face, she went back into the bedroom to see Trev and Alice grinning like kids seeing the ice cream van approach. Erin was slowly pacing around the center of the room, bobbing her head every step, flapping her elbows, and repeating an admittedly impressive clucking noise. Tiffany started blushing as she watched, but determinedly turned to her other friends.

“I’m sorry.” she said to Alice and Trev. “I got a bit over-excited there.”

“No it’s fine.” Alice said, coming over to Tiffany and wrapping her arms around her. “You were right, we were so eager that we weren’t thinking ahead. I’m the one who should apologize”

“Call it even then?” Tiffany smiled as she embraced Alice back.

“Definitely”

“Hey, where’s my hug?” Trev pretended to pout.

“Come here then.” Tiffany replied, rolling her eyes but ushering him over never-the-less. Neither Alice nor Trev saw Tiffany’s blushing, joyful smile as she made up the middle of their hug sandwich.

“So how’s our foul?” she enquired as the hug dissolved around her. “I have to say she does a good impersonation.”

“Shouldn’t it be im-chicken-ation?” Trev suggested. “She’s not imitating a person, after all.”

“Shut up Trev” Alice smirked, rolling her eyes before excitedly grabbing Tiffany’s sleeve. “She’s been performing flawlessly ever since you’ve been in the bathroom.”

“Nice. So how long until you, erm, restore her?”

“Actually, we wanted to wait until you got back for that.” Trev said.

“We’ve made it that she’ll return to normal when she hears the words ‘remove curse’, but only if she hears it from you.” Alice explained.

Sure enough, Erin kept clucking around the place, and then started pecking at one of Josh’s pillows. Tiffany’s eyes were glued to her, narrowing slightly.

“Huh, I have the power, huh?” she strained a smile.

“Well yeah, we figured you like having the position of authority, so you can choose when to end our little experiment here.”

“Fair enough” Tiffany replied plainly. “Thanks for putting me in charge.” She added, this time with a bit more enthusiasm as her eyes glanced down to the floor even as her checks flushed.

“But we were hoping we could wait a while, and see if Josh gets back soon, he’d just love this.” Trev remarked..

“Yeah, who knows what he’ll think of doing with this…” Alice grinned mischievously.

“Alright,” Tiffany replied with a relieved smile, “let’s wait for Josh.”

They sat down and watched TV in the lounge, grabbing snacks and drinks for the next half hour while Erin continued to behave like a chicken the whole time, exploring the whole flat before roosting in the corner and occasional grooming her elbows.

When Josh arrived back, it didn’t take long to fill him in a let him see Erin’s behavior.

“This is so weird.” He remarked. Sweat glistened on his dark skin as he watched Erin in fascination. He was still in his basketball kit, as he typically jogged back from practice, preferring to shower in his own lavishly decadent bathroom than among the cracked tiles of the college gym. Josh was the tallest of the group, an imposing six four, and his athletic build coupled with his keen mind and rich parents made him the envy of many. Tiffany found him impossibly hot, but was able to keep those feelings inside seeing as she knew it was impossible for them to be reciprocated.

Josh whistled a long, impressed tone. “I love it, but it’s weird. And she’s been like this for how long?”

“Over half an hour now” Tiffany replied. “I thought she would have got bored of it or snapped out or something, she’s either really dedicated to the roll or the computer thingy that Alice and Trev made really did a number on her.”

“Well then,” Josh clapped his hands enthusiastically, “I need to shower, but the minute I’m done, let’s put Erin back to normal and then show me how it works.”

They went back to hanging out with the snacks and TV, and before long Josh emerged from the shower somewhat fresher. They all went through to Josh’s bedroom, leading Erin through with them. Josh quickly threw on some clothes as Erin was led back towards Josh’s computer.

“Let’s sit her back on the chair, see if she realizes what happened, or even remembers.” Alice suggested. “And we’ll turn the screen off and keep the headphones off her, to stop her going back into trance too.” Once that was all done, they prompted Tiffany to release her.

“Um, ok. Remove curse.” Tiffany said.

All four of them watched as awareness and focus instantly returned to Erin’s eyes. She looked around rapidly, her expression displaying a range of emotions from amazement right through to anger, with assorted bouts of bewilderment, confusion, disorientation, and excitement, to name a few.

“Wow. Just wow. I can’t even describe how that felt.” Was the first thing she blurted out, her face a picture of delight. “I don’t remember you getting home Josh, but I remember knowing that I was a chicken, like everything just made sense and life was so simple. I would have stayed like that forever, I’m sure of it. It’s like my human mind just ran a small side thought and let itself shut down.” She jumped up from the chair and grabbed Tiffany by the shoulders. “You have got to try it!”

“What?!” Tiffany looked bewildered. “Why me?”

“No, I mean, all of you!” Erin frantically glanced at each of her friends. “I can’t put in words how good that felt.”

“Ok, I totally want to see what it feels like.” Josh admitted. “What do I do?”

“Ok ok ok, you just sit there and look at the screen” she said, ushering Josh into the seat and handing him the headphones. “Plus wear these. The picture was a bit psychedelic, and the noise was just relaxing, I think it was the combination of the two that really put me out of it.”

They all watched expectantly as Josh turned on the screen and put on the headphones. Again, Tiffany looked at the wondrous merging and flashing colors on the screen, and while it was fascinating to look at, she didn’t feel like she was being drawn into it the way Erin clearly had. She then turned to Erin, and to she surprise the tomboyish girl was already looking very dazed and subdued in stark contrast to her bubbling over excitement of moments previously.

“Are you… y’feeling ’nything?” Erin slurred.

“No, actually.” Josh replied in a disappointed tone. “Like it’s cool looking and sounding, but I don’t feel any different actually.”

“Maybe it’s a different frequency then.” Alice suggested. “We were just trying different ones until we noticed that one having an effect on Erin.”

“Yeah, hold on, stay there, and I’ll adjust it a bit.” Trev added.

Tiffany watched as both Trev and Alice took turns in typing different figures into the computer, before returning the trancing pattern to the full screen.

“Hey, Erin’s coming back to us” Tiffany said after they switched the values the first time. Sure enough, her eyes were looking more alert, her breathing stopped being so slow, and she was able to take her eyes off the screen.

“Fuck me, even the visual pattern by itself made me spacy there!” Erin exclaimed, pressing her palm to her forehead. “If Josh wasn’t wearing headphones I would have been completely gone again. I think I’ve been enough of a chicken for one day…”

After a couple of more values typed in, Josh still hadn’t changed in his expression. Tiffany couldn’t help notice that Alice, however, was locked in gaze with the screen now.

“Josh, give the headphones to Alice for a moment and let her sit.” she said. Josh started off protesting but then Tiffany pointed out how spaced Alice had suddenly become, and they did the switch. Josh eagerly, Alice simply compliantly, too mesmerized to really argue.

“Alice, you still with us?” Erin asked after a moment of Alice wearing the headphones.

“Kinda… Yeah… I guess…” she slowly replied. “The screen is so… I don’t know…”

“Trev, can you keep trying different sound frequencies?” Tiffany asked, adding “and maybe the ones that you tried with Erin and Josh already, because it could have been one of them.”

“Sure, sure.” Trev agreed, furiously typing into the keyboard. “Let me know if she changes.”

“Yeah… let me know… too…” Alice echoed from the tracing chair.

“How do you know anyway?” Josh asked, standing next to Tiffany, doing his best to scrutinize Alice’s expression.

“Well, it was when Erin looked like she was ready to fall asleep that we realized she was pretty far gone. I think I’ll recognize it. She’s not quite there yet.” Trev indicated towards Alice.

It took a few minutes of trying different audio frequencies, but then everyone could see it happen at once. Alice’s eyes visibly dilated. Her shoulders sagged, her entire body looked ready to keel over into a coma. Her long blonde hair fell limply either side of her pale, flawless face, as her pale hazel eyes stared lifelessly yet unblinkingly at the screen.

“You mind is nice and blank now, isn’t it Alice?” Trev said softly in her ear.

“Yesss…” came a feeble mumbled reply from Alice’s lips.

Tiffany stared at the luscious red lips that had formed these words, and as a droplet of drool began to run down Alice’s chin, Tiffany felt a familiar arousal rise up within her, and her imagination once more began to run wild.

“I wonder why it was a different visual pattern and audio frequency that had this effect on Erin…” Tiffany mused. The logical follow-through to this thought was that everyone would presumably be put in trance if the right combination of sound and imagery was found for them. Tiffany could barely contain her excitement at this idea. Could she entrance and play with all of her friends? She knew that would be a question to revisit when she had a bit more information.

With Alice sitting in a growing puddle of her own drool before them however, a more pressing question was itching to escape her lips, but she didn’t want to give away quite how much she wanted to ask it. Luckily for her, Josh seemed to have a similar idea.

“The real question is,” Josh proposed, “what do we do with this sexy kitten now she’s like this. I think it’s time to up the ante from chicken to pornstar…”

Tiffany looked around at Erin and Trev, and to her amazement, neither of them were vocalizing any protest or outrage. Trev looked intrigued and Erin was smirking in satisfaction. Tiffany knew she should be punching Josh on the arm in that moment, shouting at him to not be such a perv.

But when Tiffany’s eyes met Josh’s, and saw the glint of mischief in them, an involuntary grin slowly spread across her face…