The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes: It’s been a while since I’ve written anything, but I finally found some time to write this story. I appreciate all the positive responses I got for Snakes and apologize for not responding, the same reason I didn’t get a chance to continue the story. Hopefully, I’ll get around to it...

But for this story coincidentally, I had some spare time and at the same time brainstormed the storyline and it kind of built from there. Enjoy!

Any comments or suggestions please send to .

-Thanks.

ALIEN PRISON

by Majun_Gotenks

The slender Asian woman visibly shuddered as the solid steel doors loudly closed behind her. To Allison Li the closing of those heavy doors meant the sealing of her fate. Now, there was no way out and she knew it. Her mind screamed at her to do something, to fight for what she knew was right. But her body refused to obey any commands except for those that were barked at her by someone else.

“Move Along!” a female guard shouted as she poked Allison with her nightstick.

Only two weeks ago Allison remembered playing with her young son and they were happy. Until her husband unexpectedly barged through the front door and shattered her life. Just the sight of him sent shivers through her spine and she felt the impact of the back of his hand even before he hit her. But before he could do anything else they both froze and looked towards the direction of her son, who was holding a gun pointed at her husband.

“Give me the gun boy!” He shouted as he slowly moved towards the child.

“Put the gun down baby” Allison pleaded.

He hadn’t even taken two steps before the gun went of. Even before her husband hit the floor she raced over and took the weapon from her child quickly wiping the handle with her shirt.

“Don’t worry... Everything’s going to be ok” Allison whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

* * *

Tears came to her eyes as she remembered them, while sitting in her cell. There was nothing else she could do besides protect her son, who at the time was now laying in a hospital bed not talking to anyone.

‘this was the best decision’ she kept telling herself.

Allison Li had been a successful attorney before the incident, and this case, even to her, was a dead end. After her husband left so many years ago, she was confident that she could support her son by herself, which she did. Even with her successful job she was able to keep in shape, exercising on a regular basis. Perhaps because she wanted to find the right man and forget her husband as fast as possible. But not without proving to herself first that she was independent. Her long black hair almost came down to her slender waist and the hourglass figure that was so evident in her college years still showed. Her B cup breasts looked larger on her small frame. College had been tough on Allison, being as she moved to the U.S. from Hong Kong during her high school years. She had picked up English fairly quickly and studied law for hours on end. For what... Now she was stuck on this Hell not knowing exactly what to expect...

* * *

“Can I sit with you?” asked a tall blonde holding her lunch tray and seemed to look friendly enough. Allison noticed her impressive bust through the standard gray tank top that every woman had to wear. She had blue eyes and her straight blond hair came down to her shoulders.

“um... sure” Allison was actually elated to see a friendly face among all the women who gave her strange looks.

“Hi, my name’s Cindy”

“Allison” she replied as they shook hands.

“So are you new here too? I’ve only been her a few days.”

“Yea, I got here this morning”

“Great! Well, it’s so good to finally see someone I can relate to.”

Allison smiled. She didn’t care why Cindy was here, it was just good to finally make friends in a place that she knew she was going to be in for a long time...

* * *

Allison carefully opened the door to her cell. She noticed a brunette laying on one of the beds reading a magazine.

“That bed’s yours.” The brunette said as she eyed Allison from head to toe.

“Thanks.” Allison weakly replied. She just wanted to get some rest.

“What you in for?” The brunette asked as she sat up.

“I don’t really want to talk about it.” Allison sighed as she laid down and looked at the ceiling.

“Ok. My name’s Christine by the way.”

“Allison.”

“And if you ever wanna talk, I’m right here. Or if you want, we don’t have to talk. We could always do something a little more... exciting.” The woman said as she dragged her finger along the front of her tank top.

Allison looked at the woman in disgust. “No thanks.” She replied as she rolled over facing the wall.

* * *

Cindy began to get to her senses as several hands roughly grabbed her arms and legs and pulled her out of bed.

“Wake up slut!” shouted Tina, her roommate, as she slapped the drowsy woman.

“What’s going on?” Cindy desperately looked around to see her roommate Tina and two other women in her cell, the two of them holding her arms.

“Think of us as the welcoming party for newcomers.” The brunette smiled evilly.

“Now, let’s see what you’re hiding under that rag that half the bitches in this prison stare at everyday.” She said as she grabbed the top of Cindy’s tank top with both hands.

“What?! Noo don’t!! Stop!” Cindy cried, unable to break free of her captors.

“Don’t what? This?” Tina said as she forcefully ripped the tank top straight down the middle so that it hung uselessly at her sides revealing Cindy’s lacy red bra.

Cindy sobbed and turned red as she was rewarded with whistles and sluttish looks from her new cellmates. Tina continued to rip apart her bra letting the liquid smooth orbs bounce free of restraint.

“Very Nice.” Tina commented as she reached out and pinched a nipple. The other two women reached out with their free hands and grabbed whatever breast flesh they could get their hands on. Cindy continued to whimper hoping it would be over soon. Motioning for them to stop, Tina pulled back her hair with one hand, and casually bent down and licked a nipple until it was stood out hard with unwanted excitement. Then she did the same with the other nipple, making them both stand out.

“So, you like that don’t you?”

“Just leave me alone! I’m not into women!” Cindy cried, cursing her own sensitive body.

“Oh Trust me, you will be... soon enough” Tina winked seductively at her horrified victim.

“Ok girls, let’s finish what we came here to do. We’ll get to play with Barbie here later on, after she’s joined us.” Tina smiled at her partners as they licked their lips in appreciation. While the two women firmly held Cindy, Tina reached under her bed and pulled out a black bag.

“Hold her still.” Tina commanded as she began to pull her arm out of the bag. Not knowing what to expect, Cindy desperately struggled to get away from whatever was in that bag. As Tina drew her arm from the bag she revealed the object that she had retrieved from the bag. About the size of a golf ball, the object was in the shape of a raindrop and Tina held it up by its ‘tail’ directly in front of Cindy’s face and under the light that came from the ceiling. It showed different shades of green in color and was covered in a thin layer of translucent slime. It looked alien in nature, and had an organic type of texture.

“You’ll enjoy this in the long run.” Tina explained as to Cindy’s horror the egg like object began to move.

“Oh my god...” Cindy shook her head frantically never before seeing anything like it. Tina quickly pulled at the front of Cindy’s drawstrings that tied her pants at the waist, all women in the compound were required to wear the same gray tank top and beige drawstring pants. Cindy frantically struggled to get free as she shifted her hips to try and make Tina loose her grip, but only aided her in the process. Once the knot was untied, Tina firmly grabbed the front of Cindy’s pants and elastic band of her lacy panties, pulling them out as wide as she could.

“You can thank us later.” Tina remarked as she casually dropped the moving egg into the crotch of her open panties.

“NOOOO!!” Cindy screamed. Tina then pulled the drawstrings as tight as she could and tied them into knots multiple times. Cindy could feel the slimy egg moving around, rubbing against her lower lips. Cindy’s eyes went wide as she felt the egg start to break open and the creature inside beginning to come out.

“NOO!! STOP!! PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!!” Cindy sobbed, as she felt nauseous having this slimy creature so close to her most intimate parts. The creature immediately dove into her pussy almost free of its prison.

“Can you feel it burrow in you? I love watching this... it’s so... erotic.” Tina smiled as she licked the tears of off Cindy’s trembling face. Suddenly her face cringed at a sudden pain that shot through her lower body. What Tina and her partners didn’t know, is that the tail of the egg had somehow gotten tangled around Cindy’s pussy ring and the creature was not completely out of its shell, this in turn halting its progress. The creature continued to try and move deeper into the passage consequently pulling the egg which pulled on Cindy’s pussy ring. Cindy screamed at the intense pain shutting her eyes and trying to block out the pain.

“Ok, girls that’s good enough. Let’s leave her with her little guest. Watching her has gotten me all horny, let’s go to your room.” The three women laughed as they closed the door behind them leaving Cindy doubled over in the center of the room.

“Can’t let it get deeper inside me...” Cindy whispered to herself as she gathered her strength and concentrated on ignoring the stinging sensation between her legs. She quickly tried to unto the many knots that held her pants tightly to her waist. Giving up she tore at the fabric with her nails, finally releasing the strings. She immediately pulled her pants and panties down to her knees in one motion. Cindy almost fainted as she saw what she had felt. She hesitated as she reached into her own pussy with two fingers. Not being able to get a firm grasp on the small creature she inserted another digit.

“Oh god, what am I doing” She thought as she stuck in a fourth finger. With a yelp of discomfort, she finally pushed her whole hand in around the egg and snatched the writhing creature. Fighting back tears from the pain of being stretched so wide she pulled out her hand. Cindy almost threw up as she held the creature in front of her. It looked like some sort of insect with multiple legs, but had the eyes and many small tendrils of a crustacean. Looking at it with disgust she quickly flushed it down the toilet and curled up in her bed sobbing until she fell asleep.

* * *

Allison began to worry when she hadn’t seen Cindy for a few days. They would always eat lunch together, but lately she seemed to be no where in sight. Allison sighed, the only friend she had made since arriving in this hellish place and she had lost track of her already.

* * *

Cindy involuntarily jumped when she saw Tina walking towards her in the hall. She had done her best to avoid her in the past few days, but even she knew that it was inevitable to finally face her.

“Cindy! Just the girl I wanted to see.” Tina said as she stopped the girl trying to walk past her.

“How are you?” Tina said as she licked her lips and reached out and grabbed Cindy’s right breast through her clothes.

“Just leave me alone!” Cindy shouted as she ran past the confused brunette.

“What the fuck?? She should be altered by now.” Tina quickly ran to get her ‘assistants’.

Cindy shivered as the room to her cell opened and she heard Tina casually walk in followed by the same two women that had harassed her a few days ago.

“It’s play time, Bitch!” Tina said as the two women grabbed Cindy’s arms and stood her up.

“Just leave me alone... Please...” Cindy whimpered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Too late. I don’t know what you did last time, but we’re here to make sure you get altered just like the rest of us. You’ll know how this works naturally once you’ve joined us, but I’ll explain it to you anyway. You see, that bug that came out of the egg I just happened to drop into your panties is a type of parasite. Once it gets into you, it travels to your womb where it attaches itself to your uterus walls. There it injects various chemicals and hormones into your body to make it think you’re pregnant and at the same time uses nutrients to reproduce itself.” As Tina explained the process to a shocked Cindy, she pulled her tank top over her head revealing her immense bust encased in a blue bra. She then began to pull the strings that held her pants up while continuing to talk.

“The more bugs attached to your womb, the more they produce. And there’s only so much your body can expand.” Cindy gasped and reflexively tried to back away when she saw Tina’s abdomen.

“Right now, I have 3 attached to me, plus all the eggs they produced.” Tina said as she ran her hand over her distended lower stomach. There was a definite bulge in her abdomen that Cindy hadn’t noticed under her clothes.

“When we’re full we go to Cell 13A and deposit the newly produced eggs where they are incubated and kept at a certain temperature until they can be implanted into more women. Like yourself. Of course, we can always skip the step of going to Cell 13A if we have women to deposit them in directly. But you’re in luck, we got some fresh ones on the way here.” Tina winked at the terrified blonde as she discarded her panties and bra. Tina reached up and grabbed her own bountiful orbs, rhythmically squeezing them. She grabbed both firmly and a jet of white fluid squirted out to land on Cindy’s cleavage.

“Like I said, it makes your body think you’re pregnant. Just another bonus. Along with always being horny, a pleasant side effect of the hormones the bug is constantly pumping into you. Take off her shirt.” Cindy fought against the two determined women as the stripped off her tank top, leaving her in a pink lace bra. Tina reached around Cindy to unclasp her bra and at the same time leaned down and licked the exposed portions of her breasts. Cindy visibly shivered as these women degraded her with their disgusting acts.

“Ok girls, take off the rest of her clothes and get her face down on the bed.” The two women struggled with the frantic woman, pulling her pants down Cindy’s kicking legs. They ripped her panties and finally got her down on her hands and knees. Tina opened her bottom drawer and removed 4 leather restraints that she used to bind Cindy’s ankles and wrists to the bedposts with enough length for her to be on her hands and knees. Tina opened her bottom drawer again and pulled out what resembled a strap on dildo. Cindy looked in horror at the size of the dildo as Tina presented it to her. The dildo itself was somewhat hollow and was the size of Cindy’s arm at the base then got narrower towards the tip. There was a hole half the width of a golf ball at the tip and a hole at the base with a cover.

“We made this little thing just for this purpose.” Tina said as she retrieved the same black bag from the first night. Pulling out a similar looking, slime-covered egg which she inserted into the base of the dildo like loading a bullet into a gun. After strapping it on, Tina spread Cindy’s lower lips with her fingers leaning her face down.

“I think we need some lubrication. Ladies, if you would.” Tina licked and sucked the entire area of Cindy’s pussy while the two women got on both sides of the trembling woman and caressed each breast. Cindy clamped her eyes shut, trying to block out the pleasure that was coursing through her body. ‘This is disgusting. I’m getting turned on by women, this is so sick.’ Cindy thought as her body betrayed her. Soon, her juices flowed freely from her slit, dripping down her inner thighs.

“That’s it, believe me you’ll need it.” Tina said in between licks. Licking the excess juices dripping from her chin, Tina brought the head of the monstrous rod to Cindy’s quivering lips.

“This might sting a little.” Tina smirked as she gradually, but forcefully pushed the head into Cindy with the help of her own juices. Cindy let out a yelp as more and more of it sunk into her. Half way in, Tina began rocking back and forth forcing more of its length into her tight passage. Cindy screamed out as the base of strap on met her lips, stretching them to their limit. Tina held her body pressed against Cindy’s and leaned over until her breasts here pressed against her back. With the dildo inserted to the max, the tip was pushed up against Cindy’s cervix. She reached down with both hands and grabbed her swaying orbs while leaning in beside Cindy’s face.

“And now the fun begins.” Tina said as she licked the falling tears, pinching the her nipples and pulling them towards the bed. Cindy’s eyes went wide as she felt the egg begin to move deep within her body in its plastic prison. Cindy screamed as she felt the insect come out of the tip, rubbing up against her cervix.

“Can you feel it? I’m guessing it’s right here.” Tina whispered into the trembling girl’s ear as she continued to squeeze a breast with her left hand and with her right felt the slight bulge in Cindy’s abdomen where the head was.

“Please... Just get it out...” Cindy pleaded between sobs and screams. The bug inserted its small tendrils into the narrow passage and used them to pull itself into Cindy’s womb. After a few moments Cindy visibly shuddered, signaling that the bug had finished burrowing through her tight channel. Her eyes wide, mouth open in a silent scream, Cindy could feel the bug attaching itself onto the walls of her uterus, spreading a slow fire sparked multiple climaxes. A flood of her honey overflowed around the thick shaft deeply embedded in her. Tina unclasped herself, leaving the strap on impaled in Cindy. Reaching into the bag another time, she retrieved three more eggs.

“Just to be sure,” Tina opened the covering at the base, and inserted the three eggs. Cindy’s body convulsed as her face fell onto the bed, her arms unable to support her any longer. She moaned uncontrollably as the additional three bugs attached themselves to the walls of her womb, injecting more hormones. She screamed a final time, her sweet honey freely flowing from her over stuffed pussy, before collapsing onto the bed.

* * *

Cindy fought the constant urge to touch her pussy, it seemed like a glowing fire that made her writhe on the edge of climax. The heat coming from within her made her nipples ultra sensitive to even the rubbing of the smooth fabric of her bra.

There was a knock at the door.

“Cindy? Can I talk to you... please.” Cindy broke out crying, not knowing what to do.

“Are you alright Cindy? C’mon, let’s talk.” Finally Cindy opened the door to a worried Allison.

“Cindy what’s wrong?? Why are you crying?” Confused with the conflict between her mind’s urges and her body’s urges, Cindy just fell into the embrace of her only friend.

“I.. I don’t know how to tell you...there were these bugs.. and.. Oh god...” Allison hugged her friend, not really understanding, but wanting to comfort Cindy. Cindy shuddered as Allison body rubbing against hers through their clothes sent waves of intense heat throughout her body. Her rational mind screamed at her that Allison was her friend and she shouldn’t get her involved. They finished the hug and looked into each other’s eyes.

“Just tell me... What happened?” Allison said through genuinely worried eyes.

“Allison... I...” Her lips quivered as her body’s demands won the battle and silenced her mind’s cries.

“I’m sorry... I can’t help it.” Cindy quickly leaned forward and kissed the surprised asian woman. Allison yelped in surprised as she quickly tried to back away from her friend. Cindy followed her, keeping their lips attached until Allison’s back hit the wall. Gathering enough strength Allison finally pushed the lust crazed woman away, panting heavily.

“Cindy What are you doing?!!” Allison immediately tried to get out of the weird situation and grasped the door handle to leave when it turned by itself. In walked Tina along with Christine carrying the ominous black bag.

“Cindy! Oh and I see you brought a friend. And Sexy too.” Tina winked at the trembling Allison. Before she could try and push past the two women they both tackled her and pinned her to the floor in the center of the room. Christine quickly turned around and sat on the struggling woman’s face pinning her arms between her thighs. Cindy desperately struggled as she felt the moisture and heat coming from the other excited brunette’s crotch.

“She’s making me wet already, and we haven’t even started.” Christine smiled as she continued to rub her covered mound against the struggling Allison’s face, a wet spot visibly forming. Meanwhile, Tina untied the drawstring to Allison’s pants and pulled them off by the ends, leaving her thrashing legs clad only in her blue lacy panties. Pulling those down as well, Tina reached into the black bag pulling out two pairs of handcuffs and attached them to Allison’s ankles. She then linked them to the bed railings on either side of her head, raising Allison’s hips off the floor with her legs spread, also spreading her lower lips in the process. Christine stood up leaving the asian woman panting, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, desperately sucking in air.

“Well, isn’t this something. And here we were gonna use the blonde as our plaything, but I think we’ll use this little asian slut instead.” Tina said as she reached into her black bag.

“Since our handy strap-on is being used by someone down the hall, we’ll have to do it old fashioned tonight.” She smiled as she pulled out a clear plastic tube over a foot long. Allison could only watch in terror as Tina stripped off all her clothes and firmly grasped the tube. Spreading her lips with one hand, she slowly inserted one end of the tube into her already dripping pussy.

“I think I’m pretty full, don’t you?” Tina commented as she ran her hand over her distended belly.

“Get her ready.” Tina commanded as she licked her lips. Christine pulled out another pair of handcuffs, firmly securing Allison’s wrists to the same posts. Walking around to her spread legs, Christine buried her face in the open flower of Allison in front of her. Allison felt disgusted by these lewd acts and desperately tried to free from her bonds. Meanwhile, Cindy could only watch from the side, her breaths coming in ragged pants, her hands subconsciously moving to breasts and dripping pussy beneath her clothes.

“That’s it, baby. Give me your honey.” Christine purred as she tasted the first drops of Allison’s unwanted excitement. Allison felt nauseous as her body betrayed her and her nipples stood out prominently under her tank top and bra.

“Ok, that’s good.” Tina said as she finished pushing the tube in a few inches into her passage. Christine moved to Allison’s chest and pushing up her shirt, played with the smooth orbs.

“It’s so erotic being so full. You’ll love it.” Tina smiled as she lowered herself onto the trembling Allison, penetrating her in the process. Allison let out a sharp yelp as the first few inches of the clear tube entered her. Tina slowly pushed until only a few inches were left separating the two lips. Tina closed her eyes and let out a long moan as if she was in a slow motion climax. Allison let out a piercing scream as she saw the first egg pass from Tina’s pussy to hers, depositing deep into her. She could feel the slimy egg against the inner walls of her vaginal passage, at the entrance of her cervix. Egg after egg dropped from Tina’s opening, her lower stomach visibly shrinking. While Allison belly was being pumped full and expanding at a slow rate. She continued to scream as she felt the eggs begin to move deep inside her. Tina pushed the last egg through the tube to rest with the others building up at the entrance of Allison’s womb. Pulling the tube out of her drenched pussy, she pulled it out of Allison’s pussy with a audible sound. Tina felt her stomach as it was back to its original slim form.

“Christine, your turn” Tina hand her the tube coated with both women’s juices. Allison barely registered the words as sensations shocked her body, the first few bugs attaching themselves to her uterine walls. Christine had stripped off her clothes in the midst of the orgy and eagerly pushed the plastic utensil into her wet passage. She reached forward and pushed three fingers into Allison’s now open pussy. Licking and sucking two of them, she pushed the third finger into Allison’s neglected hole. This new feeling pushed Allison over the edge as her body convulsed, honey overflowing from her pussy and dripping down her expanded stomach. Gripping Allison slim thighs with both hands Christine pushed the other end of the plastic tube at Allison’s sensitive anus. The clear tube very slowly began to sink into Allison, until another bug clamped onto the walls of flesh, sending a bolt through her body. The sensation reached her lower body, and several inches of the plastic rod pushed into Allison’s sweating body. Christine took the same expression as Tina as she emptied her full womb into Allison’s rectum. Christine’s lower abdomen slowly shrank as the eggs were forced into the asian woman’s very tight passage. The bugs slowly escaped their shells, some burrowing into her intestines as others attached themselves to any available wall of flesh. Allison let out a long moan as she fell unconscious, the sensations overwhelming her.

* * *

“Hi! I’m Cindy, you must be new here.” The blonde woman smiled at the nervous redhead...

THE END

* * *